• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Royal Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
(Italics = Thoughts))

Gathered in front of the school were various students all here for the first day of school at the prestigious national Royal Academy.
One could already tell some students were already grouping together by class, a group of kids over by the bushes were all nobles of very high background.
Military soldiers were here standing by on guard. The teachers and principal were all there in seats to the side of the crowd.
In front of a podium stood the Royal Family, with The Princess rising to the podium to give a speech. All the students ceased to talk when they noticed their princess beginning to speak.

“I’ve come here today to welcome you all to Royal Academy. A new year of freshmen and another year for upper classmen.
Good, Charlotte is here. It's been so long. Do you remember our promise, charlotte.
You've all made it here and our country watches you with hopeful eyes. I'm Princess Alina, I'm first in line to the throne.
For me personally, I believe being a hero is about serving the citizens. As a young child I was influenced heavily by various pro heroes growing up.
The idea of a person who is willing to lay everything down for the country, their friends and their family is something I internalized.
I too believe in such ideals, which is why I support you on your journey here. I believe we are the future of the country.
For you of course, Charlotte. I believe in your ideals.
Reach to become the best heroes you can be. For our Queen and Country! Rise and take chances to become something our country can be proud of."

Soon the principal rose and bowed to the Royal Family before going to the podium.
"For over 200 years our school has remained. Our students all grow up to be successful heroes or members of the armed forces.
With average GPA of 4.6 we are by far the most academically successful school in the country. We encourage our students to treat each other nicely, regardless of race, religion, belief, or background. That's an understatement. Of course some of the high class won't be nice to those of common background. But hopefully enough will be polite enough to see better.
Today we'll be heading to our classes as normally, you all should all have your schedules already, to our new freshmen we greet you with open arms.
There will one hour before classes begin so you will have time to catch up with old friends or meet new ones.
Given some of the faces here, even some of the descendants of high ranking officials seem to be here. I'm sure some of you know each other already.
That is all for now. For Our Queen And Country!"

PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden CapRock CapRock Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_ Galaxy Galaxy Zamasu Zamasu IG42 IG42 Kimona Kimona lost city lost city

Last edited:
Alina had moved towards charlotte after the speech when people begin to disperse to speak to eachother.
Everyone had begun to forms groups and Alina sneaked by the guards.
Charlotte watched as Alina moved to her. It had been years since they saw each other. They had made a promise to make the country better. It was the beginning of Charlotte's journey to hold her end of the agreement.
"Hello Charlotte. It's been a while. I have missed you."
Despite the short sentence, it was all Charlotte needed to hear. She ran to Alina and hugged, the old friends finally reunited.
"Hey! W-wow I've missed you too. You're so much taller. I can't believe it's been 5 years."
It probably wouldn't be the only familiar face she'd meet today. Charlotte already noticed some students who were descendants of high class nobility.
"You remember our promise, right Charlotte?"

"Yes."
"Good. Make sure you do your best in school to stay alive and don't get into trouble."

"Haha yes."
You better make some cool girl friends so we can invite them to a royal sleepover, and find a cute guy.
"Oh you bet I will sister."

Last edited:
tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.png
Do princesses always glow like that, or was it just the royal blood?

This philosophical question was what stuck in the dual-faced head of Phoebe Cunningham once the students began shifting around. All three eyes staid locked on her through the principal's speech, with Phoebe doing her best to hold her train of thought and absorb his speech at the same time.
"For Queen!"
"For Country!"
Both of her mouths spoke at the same time along with the Principal, both hopefully portraying optimism despite Grandfather's advice. Even then, her three-sided gaze stayed locked to the princess. She'd had enough time soaking in the appearances of other heavy hitters around here, she'd done all the homework Grandfather had given her, so she felt she had earned some leeway to satisfy her own curiosity. However, instead of something scandalous as she hoped, the princess merely ran off to talk to one of the other heavy hitters.

"Oh? Those two are looking rather friendly-friendly now aren't they?" Phoebe's right mouth cooed as two of her three eyes narrowed in interest.
She rolled her left eye while recalling her research "No duh," sighed her left mouth "The Weissmans never hide how close they are to the tip top. Practically conjoined."

"Well... not like the Princess needs some kind of scandalous interaction to be interesting." her right mouth tightened as Phoebe folded her arms.​

She stood like that for a moment before both of her mouths pouted.

"Would've been downright amazing, though."
"Would've been downright amazing, though."

With that she turned away from them and smiled as she joined the crowds of wandering students, eager to get just a taste of what her classmates had to offer. Because from first glance alone, there was plenty. Fame in all shapes and sizes was laid out before the school, ready to cram in their and maintain its status as a beacon of accomplishment to all. Phoebe wondered how many of these guys had to do homework on everyone as well. Given what she'd picked up, she had a few ideas. Grandfather liked to talk about his studying technique was the most thorough but, while she didn't want to downplay the extent of his preparations, she knew that even his resources paled in comparison to what some of the families around here had.

She was convinced that the metaphorical threshold of which these knew schoolmates knew about her was potentially limitless, she needed to weed out the Study group first so she knew what range of actions she had available to her.

This caused her mouths to pout once more, as fishing for details would already limit her actions.

But she didn't give herself time to think about it, merely shrugging as she merrily walked amongst the other students with a noticeable kick in her step. Cleaning her throats simultaneously, she figured diving in faster would mean faster results.

"I wonder how she's planning to attend this school with a complexion like that." her right mouth noted randomly as she walked, gaze pausing on a random student for a moment.​
"I know! It'll clash with the uniform something fierce." Her left mouth said "But maybe her quirk fixes that for her? Like switches up the coloring or something?"
"Oooh," she cooed from her right mouth "hadn't thought of that. Won't really change how it clashes the rest of the time unless she can keep it going."

This aimless conversation continued as Phoebe continued covertly evaluating her newest schoolmates, her middle eye subtly glancing around while the other two indulged in their act.

Last edited:

Max Gainsborough
Tags: Any

So here she was, after several months of blood, sweat and tears sweat getting in her eye she was finally here at the base of the proverbial mountain glancing around at the various obstacles to overcome. She was under no illusion she stuck out like a saw thumb, the majority of the outfits present costing more than some people made in several months if not a full year or more, sheltered and pampered in gilded cages until they arrived here without a day's real work in their lives being handed yet another boon like it was nothing.

Standing to the side in a sports tracksuit set tightly around her form with crossed arms, a gift and present for her accomplishments in getting accepted to the school from her mother and friends in the local community, they had celebrated one of their own rising to the top after having crushed all other competition that saw such a class as the scum at the bottom of society. Ok so the outfit and many of the goods were likely "found on the back of the van" or from somebody they knew but hey its just how things were, laws were more like guidelines and as long as it didn't get too out of hand, the police would be reluctant to come onto the council estate anyway so it was the urban wild west in more ways than one.

She is broken from her musings as she notices some familiar face starting to speak at the front, where had she seen that face before? likely front of some random paper or magazine, not something she really paid attention to so likely just someone with inflated importance and heavy does of nepotism hence the spot on the podium. Something Alma, random babbling, Insincere crap likely all pre-scripted, She inwardly scoffs at the 4.6 mentions, wasn't that some American thing? heck closest she had ever gotten to 4.6 was her blood alcohol content. The speech was coming to the end with the random proclamation people liked to throw around, Queen? right an outdated relic that has lost all relevance but people want to pretend its still a thing for tourists, there was a reason you never saw royalty around the council estates either way so her expression does not change and just gives a tired glance to those random cheering idiots.

She goes to take a slow walk to the side before dropping herself down on the manicured lawn again one of the walls, arms draped over a raised knee before pulling out a crumpled pack of gum, clicking her tongue noticing only a few pieces left and likely not some for a while. Popping one in her mouth she slowly chews, she had an hour to blow before she actually started the classes so might as well use it to figure out if any of those assembled would be worth half a damn or just pompous elitists waiting to take advantage of others for status with fake smiles like "that" man.

Altair.png
Altair Grant
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter 's Phoebe

From amongst the crowd watching the speech, a single boy stood out from… Well, not standing up at all. Altair Grant, noble second child of the Grant Patriarch, floated in a sitting position from within his signature quirk bubble, legs crossed and holding his chin with two fingers. The other hand held a sheet of paper with his schedules.
While the princess spoke, Altair glanced around. He knew the princess, that’s for sure; he had attended one too many balls hosted by the royal family, but he had never had the pleasure to invite her to dance himself. There was also her close friend to be considered, one who looked too much the part of Lord Weissman for to be sheer coincidence. I shall reach for her at the earliest notice and find out what I can salvage from her contact. But alas, she seemed entertained with the future queen, so he might as well entertain himself with those of lower houses.
Picking a target was… Difficult, given his recent condition. It wouldn’t be too surprising if the other person refused to talk to him altogether. He did notice, however, one individual skipping about, making comments about those around her… Not once, but twice simultaneously! Such a sightly mutation enticed both his curiosity and his disgust. Definitely entertaining, even if he didn’t recognize her face from anywhere.
“Wonderful morning, is it not?” He asked out loud, albeit staring intensively at the focus of his interest. “Particularly if one’s engaged in such humorous activities as remarking other’s appearances. Would it be unwieldy of me to partake in the fun, Ms…?” Altair didn’t finish his sentence, expecting her to respond with her family name; should her first name be used instead, that’d provide him with sufficient information about her bloodline and upbringing as well.

Last edited:
tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.png
Phoebe Cunningham
Interactions: CapRock CapRock
Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Phoebe found something interrupting her reconnaissance sooner than she'd expected, as a voice garnered her attention from within a bubble she'd been passing during her walk. Inside was a boy she remembered from her homework.

"Oooh," her left face gave the bubble an impressed once-over as she came to a stop beside it.

Her right face seemed more concerned with his question rather than his Quirk, as Phoebe placed her hands on her hips before tilting her head to the side, "I'm Scarlet, pleasant to meet-"
"What, are you serious?" Her left face interrupted before pouting, "Come now, we're Emily. No need to get all secretive."

Her right face merely scoffed as Phoebe shrugged, "Whatever, see what happens." she stated before returning her triple-eyed gaze to Altair "The occasion of today holds too much sway for me to accurately form a statement on this morning, okay?"
"Hey, that rhymed!"

"Yet in regards to our prior discussion, by all means, do join in. Whether it would be kindly or fitting matters not in regards to the acquisition of humor." her right mouth smirked "Especially if some decide to make it easier for me."
Throughout her entire response, Phoebe kept her center eye detached from the expressions of her faces, leaving it to take in Altair's appearance with a fine toothed comb. Honestly, even when reading up on this one she wasn't sure what she expected. Research could only go so far, despite her Grandfather's claims. So once her faces finished talking, the third eye once more turned to the surrounding crowd. She could already spot several faces she wanted a taste of before class started, but time was limited, they all had schedules to keep after all. But amongst them, her gaze found another who had sparked her curiosity.

Phoebe's third eye had spotted a particular blue-haired girl, a rather gruff looking commoner if her appearance was anything to go off of. Now Phoebe wanted to know why she'd wear such a thing to an occasion like this, that question needed to be answered before classes began. Unwilling to lose track of her, Phoebe's third eye wound up just staring intensely at her through the crowd even as the rest of her head was caught up with Altair.

Kiran Fallujah
Listening to the speech Kiran fought the urge to roll his eyes. Yes I'm surrre you'll be working yourself to the bone to support us. His mood wasn't improved any by the headteacher's 'Let's all get along speech' he was expecting the upper class students to be a general pain his rear and from what he could see just about everyone was white.

With the speech ended he watched as a girl made it to the princess and raised his brows when they hugged it out like old friends, he'd expected some sort of pointlessly elaborate greeting they'd use among high class types. Letting his eyes rove around the area he spotted one person who seemed to have a pair of faces coexisting on the same head and quickly tried to find something else to look at to avoid staring, besides she had started talking to some other guy and they were both using some daft flowery speech.

Wandering off he spotted a girl in a tracksuit lounging on the grass while chewing gum, deciding that she seemed more like his kind of person he sauntered over and dropped onto the grass next to her. "Hey such as nice speech wasn't it?" He hoped that the question would prompt her to reveal her opinion of the place before he started digging himself into a hole.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Max Gainsborough
Tags: IG42 IG42

Max's eyes move towards the new arrival as he comes forward, continuing to chew several times as she looks him over. Not the same as the nobles the expensive shoes, fine clothes, that posture...just another Rich Kid who had his entrance tuition covered with whatever business took advantage of people to push them up. There are several more moments of silence as he sits down on the grass and she looks into his eyes "Yeah sure, likely was a "nice" one last year...not like scriptwriter needs to change it up at all" turning her head to the talking girls off next to the stage "Just a bunch of pointless white noise before we actually get to the actual hero stuff, but bints like that are more concerned with chipping a nail or the horror of wrong coffee orders" waving them off casually as she turns her head back. "So what about you? Your not a noble who had the strings pulled, so how much did mommy and daddy have to throw at this place to get your ass a seat at the table?"

Emily Marhem Trenchard
Tags: CapRock CapRock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

The freckled face of Emily curiously looks around as the speech goes on, a wide grin towards the countless new classmates in attendance as she restlessly bounces on the balls of her feet. She never was the best at these types of assemblies, sure it was some pretty fancy grounds and tons of pageantry but they really liked to go over the top, I mean got the future queen to sing her little heart out in the speech, well future queen once her majesty Lizzy passes on though given the past few monarchs probably sticking around out of pure stubbornness. So here she stood amongst the best of the next generation, full smart casual with not a thread out of place except for a broken watch upon her wrist, the face looked like it had taken a bullet and been broken at some point in the past but the links and face had been pieced back together and fused with gold.

"For Queen and Country!" She shouts out amongst the other chorus in a cheerful tone before she starts to stroll amongst the crowd as it disperses, ears suddenly picked up her name off to the side and decide to wander over and take a bit of a listen. Seemed a weird bubble boy and...conjoined twin? huh definitely colourful bunch, but given nobody was raising a brow at the bubble guess that answered the question about quirk use on campus.

"Now then Luvs my ears were just burning, someone mentions my name?" another faint chuckle from her lips as she gives a look to each, though does stop to stare at Phoebe, cupping her chin in thought "Also Hope you don't take exception to this, but with the entire looking people in the eye thing....does that include the third one? Because I think I'm a bit lacking on that front..Emily Trenchard by the way" extending a friendly hand towards them in greeting.

562344Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Max)
Scarlett still didn't undertsand why she was standing here. Royal Academy, the place for the rich and power who could probably didn't know the struggled of having to choose between rent and food. She felt out of place the moment she step foot in the car sent to collect her, a courtesy since her grandparents were both busy and maybe they were just trying to make her feel welcome after all the intimidation. Or maybe it was just more intimidation. During the speech, standing around with the other students Scarlett defently knew she was probably the only one here on special conditions. Her family didn't have the money, or the status, so she had to work her ass off to make a good impression, especially with her father's name hanging over her head. Her grades were great, so maybe you could call her an honor student there on a scholar ship. That pretty much summed up her situation. Scarlett wondered if she was the only one here who wasnt a rich tit, her eyes wanderings as the speech came to a close. She only spotted one other girl who maybe shared a similar position as her, a girl in a tracksuit. That was a relief to some degree, maybe not everyone here woukd be to bad.

Scarlett remained silent as the speech ended, her fellow students responding like they were prompted, however her Irish blood, since both her parents were orginally from Southern Ierland, would burn her if she did the same. Her entier family had some weird distain for UK, or old royal fmaily, or something it was necer very clear to Scarlett, though it didn't matter. Some things rub off on you anyway. So, once students began to break off to go mingle or whatever, Scarlett wanted to go find a quiet place to sit untile someone came and told them to go do something. She saw the side glances and how people oddly stepped out of the way when they saw her. Some news outlet recently did an update on her dad, and he had gotten a hold of a recnt picture of her off a school website. Which really helped with that who reputation thing she was struggling with. Scarlett kinda wanted to just hide away in her sweater, or go find the library. Instead, she pulled her phone out of her pocket after finding a relatively isolated corner, and began to play some random mobile game. Beat focusing on everything else.

Naia MacTavish

Among the sea of people listening to the princess' speech, there is a fish girl sitting on a modified electric wheelchair with her water-filled fish bowl helmet laying on top of her head. This is Naia MacTavish. When the speech have ended, she looks around and takes a liking on all of the boys around the campus. She wants them all. Hand on the joystick, she strolls around the campus grounds until she takes notice of some girl in the corner playing with her phone. She went over to the girl and say "Hey there, you lonely? Or do you want some time with yourself?"

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sebastian Vesages
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden Scarlett Tempest Zamasu Zamasu Naia MacTavish| Mentions:
Sebastian smiled. Here he was. One of the best schools in the whole wide world, an ocean away from his family. Oh how he wished his brother and sister were here, so he could tell "I told you so!" He said out loud, before he realized it, before covering his mouth with his hand and then chuckling "Realmente tengo que contener mi lengua..." He readjusted his glasses to better sit upon his face, and he did his best to sound enthusiastic. "For Queen! For Country! Para reina, para pais!"

He then noticed a girl just standing in a corner looking down at her phone. "Well, might as well stirke up some conversation!" He proceeded to walk up to Scarlett, and said, not even attempting to hide his Mexican accent "¡Hola! You hear that for Queen stuff? I wonder if they even bothered to check how many of us don't come from around here. What game is that? Don't think I've seen it before. Oh yes, names are important! I'm Sebastian. And you would happen to be?" He stood there leaning against the wall trying his best to seem friendly. Who knows how many people here are all family friends... "And where would you happen to be from?"

He also happened to notice the fish girl in the wheelchair. "Whoah! ¡Es una persona de peces... sirena?! Er... hi! Uhm. Puedo olvidarme de hablar inglés cuando estoy tan sorprendido. Gyah! Hi, my name's Sebastian. What's yours?" He was now doing his absolute hardest to stay polite. But it's not everyday you come across a mermaid. He spoke his Spanish quickly however, giving not much time for interpretation. The only people who'd been able to understand it at the speed he'd spoken at would probably only be someone fluent in the language. He smiled. "Can't wait to see what we'll be doing! What are your hopes for the course?"

qSVM9ge.jpg

Sascha Babel - TAGS: Zamasu Zamasu FireMaiden FireMaiden Prince_ Prince_ - LOCATION: Front Of RA

Sascha was quiet and respectful while both speakers were talking, but he would admit he found it a little cheesy. He wasn’t one to get gungho about school spirit. What the principal said sounded kind of like bragging, or at least it sounded like they were trying to shoot a commercial. He kept his thoughts inside his head as the principal was nearing their little speech and to be respectful he muttered a low “For our Queen and Country.” He looked around him to see if anyone else joined in, and he was grateful for the louder voices.

He looked around him as the students all seemed to clamp in and talk to each other. The quiet male disliked being alone, especially in a crowd but he knew better than to wait for someone to speak to him first. He scanned the crowd looking for someone to converse with. He didn’t feel like he’d fit in with the nobles and elites, even if he was born to a high class military family. His father had always been the social type pushing him to go to parties that they were invited to and out of respect he tagged along. Those were the only times he hung out with other high class people. He also knew he wouldn’t fit in with the kids who looked like they could care less about being there since in all honestly he wanted to go to this school.

When his eyes finally landed on a mermaid, an eccentric male, and a female on her phone in the corner he made his way over to them. He decided to just stand in there general area and wave at them. Luckily he kept his quirk in check so he didn’t have to worry about sprouting a tail or his eyes changing, but still being around people he didn’t know anything about was heart racing. “Hi, I’m Sascha and I guess I’ll be joining you,”he spoke quietly. You could tell he was French from his heavy accent. He placed his hands into the front pockets of his jeans to try to appear calm and to stop him from fidgeting.

562656Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu (Naia) Prince_ Prince_ (Sebastian) L3n L3n (Sascha)
Mentioned: N/A
Faint entergic fight music coming from her phone as she watched an add so she could keep in tapping, Scarlett was enjoying her solitude. In a crowd of hunderds of students and nobody wanted to talk to her. It was great. And-wait. Scarlett looked up as a fish girl in a wheelchair rolled up and asked if she was just lonely or is she wantes time to herself. Kind of fish gurl to ask, unlike the next guy who poped up before she even got a chance to answer. Scarlett sighed, listening on as he rambled on to her, ans tben the fish girl, finally shitting up after what seemed like a good five minutes. Geez, he sure was loud. "Nice te meet ya Sebastian. The Queen stuff is because you're now in England, and going here means you're a citizen of her majesty. Don't let anyone hear you talking trash, especially the patriots." While present, her Irish accent didn't hang to heavy to her words, more like honey.

Looking to the fish girl as she slipped her ohone back into her pocket, "I'm kinda surprised that thing works on grass. Course, you rich people would be able to make sure of that yeah?" Also, it would be an inconvenience since Scarlett was now assuming that this girl couldn't walk. Since she didn't have feet. Anyway, looking up again as one more person came and stood nearby, and introduced himself while he waved, Scarlett figured what the hell? They hadn't asked anything weird yet, at least they were waiting for her to bring it up. Or maybe they were some of the rare few who actually had no idea who she was which would be fucking marvelous. "My turn I guess? I'm Scarlett Tempest, nice to meet everyone."

Naia MacTavish

When Naia waited for the girl to answer, two handsome looking men went up to them and already, Naia got smitten by their good looks. One spoke Mexican, which sadly, she couldn't understand, and the other has a very sexy French accent. "Oooooh, lucky me..." Naia thought, imagining a love triangle scenario between her and the two boys. The girl suddenly speaks, saying how surprised she is about her wheelchair being able to ride drive one grass. "Well, of course." Naia replied "These wheels are meant to adapt on any terrain."

By then, they start making their introductions. Sebastian, Sascha, and Scarlett made theirs and now its Naia's turn. "Its nice to meet all of you. I'm Naia MacTavish."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Prince_ Prince_ L3n L3n

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock
Phoebe smiled twofold as a certain blonde approached... one whose name she had so casually stolen for her talk with Grant. Either she'd talked far louder than she anticipated, or the latest of the Trenchards had auditory awareness to match her speed. Either way, it saved Phoebe the work of having to track her down later.

"As if summoned, so she arrives." Phoebe's right face noted casually "I'm afraid what you heard was likely her making use of a name similar to yours."
"Did the world send an Emily to contradict me!?!" her left face gasped "How unexpectedly expected!"

"As for that," Phoebe's right eye shifted towards her third "I do believe we're keeping track of some other schoolmates of interest. So don't mind it. Not like having our undivided attention would make things easier for you. More likely than not you'll find yourself planting your gaze between our noses most of the time."
"Pretty sure the common girl who won her way in is getting chatted up over there!" the left face mentioned just before the third eye shifted to another group of students forming within her view "A-and that Villain's daughter over there's already being questioned by several people and whatnot! And-"

"Oh she's just excited at the moment." Phoebe's her right face noted with a roll of the eye as her left seemed to grow more giddy by the second "I hope you'll forgive her enthusiasm, we've not seen so many renown youngsters together like this, at least without their parents taking up the spotlight."
With that Phoebe reached forward and clasped Emily's hand between her own, before giving it a hearty shake "Is it wrong or right to spy on them? We'll never know or dwell. Call us Phillianore Cunnings, Emmie! Far too together if you could tell!"

"Ugh, were you trying to copy my accidental rhyming from before?"
"N-no! I'm all natural with my dulcet tones!"

Phoebe shook her head as she released Emily's hand and folded her arms "If so, you're lacking, the choice of words threw off the beat." the right face sighed before looking between Emily and Altair "Two famous youngsters so quick into the hour, wonder if we can consider our ourselves lucky or not right now."
With that Phoebe reached up with both of her hands and placed one under each lip as she gave a simultaneous hum of thought,
"Hmm."
"Hmm."

Emily Marhem Trenchard
Tags: CapRock CapRock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

"Aye its canny like that, but regardless of what the big guy had in store it's nice to meet you all the same face to face to face" chuckling a little more as she shakes the hand "Id ask if there was a name to each face but given with how you're holding yourselves ya definitely got a knack for the circles around here" pulling back the hand and looking them up and down a little as a hand cups her chin, the eccentric dancing around topics was pretty fun but there was that old sheen to her skin, the little lass was definitely telling a few old porkies but which was something to narrow down. Now given there was a big name from all the family normally from Duke to Sir she was likely on one of the lists, and that name was off but flowed far more naturally from her mouth so had to be something close to that making the actual family far more clear to her.

Throwing a hand casually to her hip she nods in confirmation "Now id say your fibbing good, hard to keep up with two bluffs needed for them though...Little names missing the real meat of it since id steak you for a Cunningham, might be hard to put names to faces sometimes but when you've got two to work with kinda halves the problem. So on the topic of fame? count that like three or four depending on your pronouns luv." extending her hand out in a gesture towards them "And count on a good several more before that sun goes down"

Sebastian Vesages
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden Scarlett Tempest Zamasu Zamasu Naia MacTavish L3n L3n Sascha Babel Mentions: | Location: Front of RA
Sebastian shook his head, frowning while doing so, but then regained his composure. "Nice to meetchu, Scarlett! And as well as you Naia! It's not everyday you get to met a mermaid. Do... you mind being called a mermaid? Is it offensive? Sorry, but I've got thoughts bouncing around my cabeza... er, head in English." He took a deep breath in, recollecting himself. And then realized he hadn't talked to Sascha.

"Sascha. Sounds like a girl's name. But it's great to meet you and know I'm not the only foreigner here... and I suppose you're with us now... huh. That's one way to join in a group." Sebastian chuckled. "So where are all you guys from? And what are your quirks? They obviously have to be pretty good if they landed you here in RA. I assure you mine's nothing too crazy. But it did manage to get me here all the way from Mexico. Great place, great people all around. Anyways, what was I doing again? Oh yeah! Waiting for your answers!" Sebastian stood eagerly, awaiting answers.

Zach Ethernathy

Zach watched on as the Princess got on the podium and gave her speech. It was rather short, but he was grateful for that, it would have been annoying to listen to a long lecture first day of school. He stood there among the others, the long, blue tendrils on his head waving like seaweed in the ocean, idling moving across the air with a fluid, smooth motion that seemed devoid of any gravitational interference. Then the princess got down and the principal gave a speech next. He mostly spoke of the school's prestige, boasting about its reputation as high status. That was sure enough, it was nearly impossible for people with no noble blood to get in. His parents were not of noble lineage, but they were fairly well-off (although not as rich as most of the nobles here, they were more in the class of the upper-middle), although he predicted that his unique quirk also had something to do with it.

In the end of the speech, everyone, or at least he assumed everyone, chanted "For Queen and country!". For Queen and country he thought mentally to himself, his face unmoving. Soon everyone started to gather into groups, which he predicted was hat usually happened in the school. He fingered the earphones in his pocket, and wondered if it would seem rude if he just listened to music. Well, its not like I'm going to talk to anyone he thought.

Interactions: N/A

qSVM9ge.jpg

Sascha Babel - TAGS: Zamasu Zamasu FireMaiden FireMaiden Prince_ Prince_ - LOCATION: Front Of RA
He listened as the two females introduced themselves with a hint of a smile on his face at the other males enthusiasm. He wished he was as social as the other, or even owned a bit of what seemed like a carefree attitude that Sebastian possessed. Sascha turned his attention to Naia as he had never seen someone with a mermaid quirk before. He assumed she could could swim under water fast, and he wasn’t sure if that was a good price for never walking.

His eyes lit up when the talkative male decided to talk to him, and he just took in everything he said. Sascha knew that his name sounded like a girls when other people pronounced wrong, well actually it sounded like a girls all the time who was he kidding. But still it bothered him to no end when others pronounced it “Sasha” and not “Sauh-cha” like he says it, not that he’d speak up about it. “Likewise,”he smiled when the other said it was great to meet him. He listened as the other rambled on about quirks. He was somewhat embarrassed about his, but he guessed he’d have to get used to sharing it anyways. He was going to a hero school now. Even the thought sent him little happy tingles down his body. He was going to make his family proud starting today. “I can morph my body into a “demon” form,”he stated simply. He didn’t mention anything about the black ooze he could control, or about how he tended to half morph without his control. He gave the others a small nervous smile hoping that they’d have more interesting quirks.

562962Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu (Naia) Prince_ Prince_ (Sebastian) L3n L3n (Sascha)
Mentioned: N/A
Scarlett wasn't really use to people talking so fast. Or so much. Thsi was feeling was more directed at Sebastian than the other two, Naia and Sascha who were maybe just as uncomfortably weirded out. Probably not though, they most likely dealt with this kind of situation all the time. Fancy parties, big crowds, talkitive foreigners. "I'm from Ireland, Northern Ierland if you wanna get a little more personal I guess," Scarlett shrugged, shitfing her weigh between her feet. Of course, the question about quirks made her uncomfortable. Quirks like Blood Manipulation, or Hemokinesis if you wanna get technical, had a bad reputation. Espeically since the quirks seen as bad or evil were normally used by villains, because you know, the villians were probably told the same thing everyone else is told about those types of quriks. At least, in Scarlett's experience. "Blood Manipulation. Don't worry though, if i ever need to use yours I'll ask."

Last edited:
Kiran Fallujah
Smirking at the girl's frank assessment of the speeches Kiran sat back and relaxed a little. "Yeah they don't need to put any effort in so the only way they can fill the time is to talk about nothing at all and whine when something actually happens." Resting his back against the wall he ran a hand over the grass, it was so well trimmed Kiran wouldn't have been surprised if the school paid someone to go over the lawns with a pair of nail scissors and a spirit level to make sure every blade was perfectly level.

At the girl's question he scoffed loudly.
"I barely managed to persuade my parents to give consent for me to be here and as far as they're concerned it's just the only way to get it through my head that this is a waste of time, my oldest sister works with the government and got me in here instead." He glanced at her lazily. "How about you? Name's Kiran by the way." He raised a hand in a half-assed wave.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Max Gainsborough
Tags: IG42 IG42

Rolling her eyes slightly at his response "Nepotism at its finest..." giving a faint nod and returning the wave. "Names Max, and effectively had to crush a few thousand middle-class idiots dreams in several rounds to get in through national scholarship, might have also pissed off more than a few in charge with it all, some tried spinning it as pity spot or rags to riches charity" she gives a faint huff as she remembers the event "Swear half of them started crying unfairness like they deserved the spot...took it too lightly and paid the price, got in due to working for it and nothing more or less." ok she may also have spent several weeks in the ICU after the entire thing but that's a not really a relevant detail here.

Naia MacTavish

Everyone seems to be getting along with each other just fine. When Sebastian asked if it is okay to be called a mermaid, Naia says "I don't mind being called a mermaid. I got rather used to it ever since my Quirk manifested." Sascha then spoke, saying that likewise, his name sounded like a girl's name when pronounced incorrectly. He then mentions that can morph into his "demon" form. "Demon? As like those depicted in paintings? Now that would be really scary." Naia commented.

Scarlett then spoke. She says she has blood manipulation, but she seems to be really unconfortable about it. Naia felt that something went wrong in the past which makes her real uncomfortable with her Quirk. "Hmm...you don't seem to be very comfortable talking about your Quirk. Did something happened?" Naia asked.

FireMaiden FireMaiden L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock

Thinking girl... nice.

Phoebe slapped a hand to her cheeks as her left face gasped "Telepathy!"

"No, we decided she just staid aware of the going ons." the right face sighed before glancing amongst the crowd "Given how long we've been at it, recon's gone fairly well so far. However, I doubt we'll be able to taste everything before everyone's taken to their classes."

"Don't fret! We got two tongues and three lips! Pretty sure that's like two and a half people's worth of taste!"

Phoebe wondered if that was how orifices calculated senses, good thing she was a rare case or else medical professionals would have twice as much trouble. Still, it was great that she'd already gone through two of the subjects already, but she wondered if that meant she should be lax or not? How much time had passed? Could she afford to ditch them and seek out the other topics of her homework? Had she garnered enough of a preview to necessitate her schedule?

These thoughts would take up too much time if she paused to think about them! Instead, both her faces went lax for a moment before all of her eyes focused on the crowd.

"Cunningham.... yeah. Don't know why Cunnings was supposed to be a good cover."
"Because it's-!"
"I swear if you say-"
"Cunning?" her left eye shifted her eyebrow up and down expectantly while Phoebe's right face scoffed

"Definitely going to have to work on that with the next set. Everything goes to waste if you rat us out for the sake of a bad pun."
"I shan't allow my own blood to insult my finely crafted comedy."

"Yes yes, do what you must." Phoebe glanced over to Max and her acquaintance through the crowd again, before smirking back to her own assembly "So who wishes to bet on how the commoner turns out? From stature and associates alone I predict juiciness."
"That's her quirk?" Phoebe tilted her head to the side in confusion "I mean, I've always heard that fruits and vegetables were good for you, but how'd juice get her through the program?"

Phoebe placed a hand to her right brow and sighed "Not even gonna touch that. I'm talking predictions here, surely some well-educated youngsters like ourselves can throw out a guess or two right?"

Her gaze traveled from Altair to Emily then back to Max through the crowd, after a few seconds she place her hands on her hips before turning to some other kids in the crowd. She gestured to Altair "My new acquaintance and I were just discussing observances that could be made of our new schoolmates. I'm sure there's plenty to be made right off the bat like... like..."

She paused and gave another double hum as she sought out a good example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back