• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Royal Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
A disheveled young woman stood in the crowd, looking absolutely mystified by the expensive looking courtyard around her. Along with all the hoity-toity kids standing around her, she felt horribly out of place.

Kiyomi definitely did not belong here. How in the fresh hell did Kito manage to get her into this school? This looked more like a modeling agency than anything else- That girl’s sunglasses were probably more expensive than Kiyomi’s entire outfit! Is that a PRADA PURSE? Even more important, IS IT REAL? What even IS this place?! Gucci? Louboutins?! What, were these kids being driven around in Maseratis?! And what was that about a 4.6 grade point average? If that was the case Kiyomi was gonna be done with this place pretty quick.

She continued to look around as people started to move around, finding their own cliques, the obviously-rich kids gravitating towards each other, while she was awkwardly standing in the middle of the courtyard, sticking out like a sore thumb in her messy dress-shirt and shaggy hairdo.
It didn’t take too long to notice some stares, so she quickly turned on a heel and just walked over to the closest group of people. This fish-girl looked interesting, let’s go talk to her.

Kiyomi kind of skirted around the group, awkwardly looking for a way to insert herself into the conversation, before eventually just giving up and metaphorically shoving her way in.
“Pardon me, terrible manners I know, but I got sick of being starred at because I was off standing by myself, so I hope you don’t mind that I’m inserting myself into your conversation. Hi, I’m Kiyomi.” She started, sticking her arm into the circle for a handshake, her wrapped silk appendage looking odd and layered as she did so.
“By the way, I gotta say. You? You look awesome.” She said directly to fish-girl.

FireMaiden FireMaiden L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu Prince_ Prince_

"We should head to see some of the other students this year. I need people for my Royal Sleepover."
"Okay what about those people?" Chalotte said pointing to a group of people.
"Ooh that works, let's go!" She said pulling Charlotte along.

"Oh if it isn't Emily Trenchard, Alistair Grant and Phoebe Cunningham."

"I've kept up with your track records Emily, I also recognize you two, Phoebe and Altair." Charlotte said smiling.
She had heard some rumors about altair but it'd be improper to bring it up.
The Altairs well pretty well known, they were kinda a family that Charlotte's father told to be wary of. They seemed.. troublesome.
The Cunninghams were known too. She had heard especially many stories about Phoebe's parents and seen enough of their fame and success.
"It's nice to see you all!"

"Perhaps we can all be friends, I need to find some people for my Royal Sleepover." Alina said making handmotions while Charlotte nodded.
I hope they're not intimidated, both me and charlotte are basically celebrities.
Although I think Charlotte tends to forget that and goes around introducing herself to people..

CapRock CapRock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PlusUltra PlusUltra

Emily Marhem Trenchard
Tags: CapRock CapRock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Crossing her arms a little she chuckles further at the two-faced girl, hmm not that just sounded off duo faciem is a bit too wordy eh she will thinking of something. Ruffling her own hair she looks to them once more "Well had plenty of time building up to the big day right? got a good memory for the lists and little tidbits you hear...though putting faces to them is another matter entirely, gotta keep some surprises right?" choosing to not delve in the entire lips comment and just keeping a wide grin. For lack of a better word, the girl was quirky, made things more interesting at least though at the mention of another individual she gets brought back to awareness.

Turning to look over at the individual chatting away on the grass she continues to stare for a moment before getting a glare in return, waving with a laugh before turning back to Phoebe "Hmm well from what i gathered from that little test, was a bit of a kafuffle about her getting in...Addington's were not happy at all for some reason but then again they rarely are when not in public, only got a few highlights of it but well "dishonourable" combat was something thrown around, apparently took down one of the assessors with a cheap groin shot...definitely a rowdy one" shrugging with a smirk "But as for quirk? definitely, something physical, that suit of hers doesn't do much to hide the muscle. Id go with augment type myself"

Turning the question back on to Phoebe once more "But sure we get to take a good look at plenty of them in good time, what about yours?....more to it than your....complexion?" gesturing up and down with a finger before suddenly turning at the sound of the new arrivals.

Blinking as she realized it was the queen to be along with her friend "Well hello there my lady, Happy to hear you could keep up with such, id be setting a few more but well only so much you can do on private ground and all that licence thing keeping some of the real fun just out of reach for now" throwing up a mock salute of sorts towards them "But won't say no to a extra chum or three" the relaxed and casual attitude is maintained regardless of company it seems, family were all business when needed but balance always was important. This wasn't an official capacity, they were all at ease effectively, so keeping the decorum at least somewhat did have the odd little rule to keep up i guess.

Altair.png
Altair Grant
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter 's Phoebe PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Emily SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 's Charlotte and Alina

Altair watched absent-mindedly as the two young ladies chatted innocently about the families and potential of other personalities standing at the courtyard alongside them. It was a ‘noble’ pursuit in all senses of the word, but still all too shallow for his tastes in nature; bothered by this perspective, he took it upon himself to educate them in the fine art of power relationships to pass on the time:
“While many a self-entitled social activist would try to convince you that the plebian’s admittance carries meaning for their life, that is but themselves sabotaging their own goals through sheer naivety. Don’t be mistaken, their entrance is merely a clever publicity stunt and that unaccustomed hooligan will never thrive at an environment such as this. It will sadden me deeply to see their hopes and efforts inevitably crushed by our unforgiving way of life.”
Later on, Phoebe seemed intent on finding another student to gossip on. Altair’s gaze leapt from target to target, then his eyes widened and a smirk formed in his face as his wildest expectations were surpassed. Just before the fateful encounter, he said:
“It appears you worry for naught, dear miss Cunningham. The rarest of observances is making their way here as we speak.”
As the princess and her most interesting friend approached, Altair slowly drifted down and popped his own bubble, then bowed his head respectfully and said, voice silky and impeccable as the princess’ garments:
“Your highness. It is an honor to be your presence, and I would be overjoyed to partake in your sleepover.” He glanced disapprovingly at Emily’s reply for a moment before adding to Charlotte: “It also a pleasure to meet you, my lady. I can’t help but observe a certain striking resemblance in your guise… Could you be related to Lord Weissman, by any chance?” His smile grew larger by the moment, soft and inviting, but ever so slightly eerie.

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra
Phoebe placed a finger under both of her lips and nodded along enthusiastically as Emily and Altair both gave their approximations on the commoner, with their resulting commentary and tone differentiating to the nth degree. This was good... this cleared up things for Phoebe in many big ways. So much so that she concluded she'd gained more than anticipated from this interaction. There were still two other groups of students she could see who needed a little Check-Up, including the subject of discussion. She considered how she was going to slip out of the conversation without seeming hasty, only for Emily to ask about her Quirk.

Phoebe paused and once more tapped a finger to her right chin, but before either of her faces could spew forth a response, Altair pointed out someone incoming. Her third eye snapped in that direction before widening considerably. He wasn't lying, the Princess and her friend made their way over, all smiles. Wait... royal slumber parties? That was a thing? Surely it had to be the highest of honors if not even her research could bring anything up on it! There was also the possibility that her grandfather just didn't get any material on it for her to research, but the whole exclusivity thing was far more exciting.

Phoebe bit down on both of her tongues once Emily responded. As she spoke, Altair exited his bubble, which popped far easier than Phoebe had expected. His response was far more cordial than Emily's, with all the hallmarks of propriety. He then turned a question to the Princess's friend, seems he had similar suspicions of her apparent likeness.

Phoebe adopted two different looks of confusion, with her right face looking more suspicious than anything, she looked to the Princess with a raised eyebrow "Why would you-?"
"Me?" her Left face interrupted with a gasp before bringing a hand to her cheek "I-I didn't even know we were that well acquainted. I'm pretty sure we've never even interacted before, b-but to be invited over to a get together like this... we must share an intense friendship!"
"Actually it seems more like random invitation." Phoebe's right face mumbled "But that doesn't make any-"
Her right face trailed off again as Phoebe strode forward with purpose before taking one of Alina's hands and clasping it in her own "I promise, despite not knowing of it until just this very second, that I will not take this friendship lightly. I will treasure it! I'll be the best friend you could imagine. Like, we can exchange numbers and chat about random topics, hang out at stores or play tag-"

"A royal Sleepover..." her Right Face sounded it out "The connotations make it seem far less casual than it probably is."
"-painting nails, but I can learn! Just like with braiding, friends braid each other's hair, but I'm not good at-"

"We'd probably be deranged not to accept such an offer. I know we'd probably catch fire for passing up an opportunity like this." her Right Face smiled "I'd love to attend. Haven't been to a sleepover before, so this is bound to be a delicious first."
"-friends feed birds together? It actually might be for elders, but I'd love to try it out. But I'm getting ahead of myself" Phoebe's left face finally stopped rambling and loosened her hold on the Princess's hand "That's all stuff to figure out down the road. As for right now?"

Phoebe pulled Alina into a tight hug, leaning her double-faced head out of the way whilst giving her a squeeze.
"Seriously?" her right face asked with a frown​
"Oh, this is wonderful! Absolutely bliss!"

563931Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu (Naia) Prince_ Prince_ (Sebastian) L3n L3n (Sascha)
Mentioned: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
"Oh wow, really?" A problem? Hell yeah she has a problem with it, her quirk is horrendous. God these rich kids were sheltered weren't they? Even the one with the demon transformation quirk. And did they seriously not know who she was? That sounds conceded, but like, she at least expected Naia to know, her last name was familair, a navy big shot or something like that. "Quirks like mine, the ones you'd call scary or gross or whatever, aren't the ones you see for heros. You see the flashy quirks light lighting and shapeshifting, hell you can even see some shadow manipulating or some shit but they aren't popular heros. Well, not most of them," She paused, considering if she should actually go on. Scarlett was here to become a hero, her main goal wasn't exactly to make friends, though it would help. But she also wanted to be friends with people who could handle her. If they couldn't handle her little speech, then she knew to avoid them, and it started up as another girl walked up, which for the moment she ignored. "Kids with the quirks like mine, the ones with a stigma, the ones you only see in villians, you get two choices. Kill yourself, or become a villian to be caged and killed later. We aren't really offered options, we don't have role models we can truely look up to because there's nobody in the hero position with a power like us," She looked up from Naia, to Sacha, "You turn into a demon right? Or like certian parts or body, based on the name of your quirk. Your rich so nobody ever said anything to your face probably but i knew a kid who said fuck it basically, and attacked our classmates cause they wouldn't stop bullying him. He had a very similar quirk, though he looked like a demon 24/7." She looked back to Naia, cross her arms, "You understand what I'm saying?"

Last edited:
Kiran Fallujah
Scowling a little at the response Kiran spoke up defensively. "My sister didn't just say 'okay, sure' and get me a place here right away, she made me work to get a foot in the door and I had to get the rest of the way myself." Calming himself he barked a short laugh as Max described how she'd made it in. "Yeah I bet a bunch of people think I'm just here to satisfy some 'diversity quota'. Must've been fun to see reality twat those people in the face though, wish I'd been there."

Looking back out at the clustered students he picked out the princess again and watched people bowing and scraping before her until that twin-faced girl he'd noticed before grabbed her hand and babbled excitedly before throwing her arms around the princess. "Whoa someone is asking to get taken out by the bodyguards over there, be quite the story though 'hey dad? I got thrown out of that super prestigious school for glomping the princess royal'.

PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Max Gainsborough
Tags: IG42 IG42

Max does not blink keeping the stare, simply responding bluntly "They had no actual test other than an overpaid review board, not like the other places with an actual entrance exam, everyone outside this little ivory tower gets a good view on how the crap actually works...so bullshit what you want ill just put it up to willful ignorance, every person here has been reduced down to numbers, controlled and calculated" glance moving between each person picking them apart as she does "Status, Prestige, Wealth, Name..." eye finally landing back on Kiran "Or maybe you just had someone like you...or at least not actively trying to destroy your chances, Its why the contest was their biggest fuck up to date. They gave anyone the chance to get in...and given how public it all was? they might have tried to tilt the odds but just gave hurdle to break through...but I guess that's why I'm under no illusion to as why I'm here, I smashed through that door myself and walked the entire way"

Her eyes move across to the royal in question, a look of disdain across her face at the interactions, the princess, in particular, just an outdated relic that country would be better off without, but heaven forbid something to happen and then papers spend next 10 years with "revelations", last decent part of royal family got wrapped around a french underpass anyway "They don't do that to those types, far too obvious and simple to nut them in the face...the guards will make a show, she will hold them back to make them look all accepting, and then something will happen after instead...smile on the front before they twist you round the finger or shank you in the back the lot of them...French had the right idea and took care of that issue a few hundred years ago" she adjust her position a little more, as blunt as every word is its hard to doubt the sincerity in them, no effort given to decorum or facades "But before start scowling that bonny face again, just know that im not the type to put up with any of that shit, ill say it to your face one way or another, way it should be."

Sebastian Vesages
Interactions: FireMaiden FireMaiden Scarlett Tempest Zamasu Zamasu Naia MacTavish L3n L3n Sascha Babel explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Kiyomi Shiruku Mentions: | Location: Front of RA

"Well look at us! We're already a band of friends, aren't we?" Sebastian smiled, essentially ear to ear. He then noticed the disheveled women, and listened to what she had to say politely, before nodding and saying "No, I don't think any of us mind you joining in! Nice to meetchu Kiyomi! I'm Sebastian! And here you can find Scarlett, Naia, and Sascha." He gestured to each person when saying their name.

Upon hearing the compliment to Naia, he said "Right? How many people look like a mermaid! Pretty cool quirk if you ask me. Oh yeah! We were talking about our quirks! Suppose it's my turn then, blood girl ,hombre demonio, and sirena girl. I can change the ground around me. Not just move it, but pack it tighter, or rip it apart so it's like sand. But I can't make rocks float... so no flying on rocks for me sadly." He pretended to be sad, and then flashed back to happiness. "So what's your quirk Kiyomi?"

His face then filled with melancholy upon hearing Scarlett's rant about how people with her quirk were destined to become villains. He decided he had to at least say something. "Just cause someone else uses your quirk for wrong, doesn't mean you have to... the first heroes had no one to look up to, and yet they did. And now we look up to them. Maybe you'll just be one of the first to use your quirk for good, and inspire so many others! Anyways... let's try our best to move off of that... Sujeto deprimente, me entiendes? Gah! So, any of you know any spots round here that sells some high quality meat? I dunno why, but I'm feeling for some Chili con carne... it's like chili! But with meat!" Sebastian said energetically, doing his absolute best to try and move off of the depressing subject. His face then was filled with shock and he gasped "Chili con carne is literally Chili with meat! How did I not notice that before!" He facepalmed, before chuckling.

qSVM9ge.jpg

Sascha Babel - TAGS: Zamasu Zamasu FireMaiden FireMaiden Prince_ Prince_ explosiveKitten explosiveKitten - LOCATION: Front Of RA
He listened uncomfortably as the girl went on about her quirk and what others thought about it. He really didn’t mind her venting what she thought, but he didn’t really like being brought into it. It made him feel awkward and he wanted to shrink and melt into the ground where he wouldn’t have to talk to anyone. “Yeah it morphs and adds certain parts..”he replied quietly when the girl asked. He looked away as she continued though. He didn’t really like the assumptions she made about him. No one said anything to him about it because no students knew about it. Why would they know? He was going to move in a month or two so he didn’t bother telling others about himself, and they were banned from use anyways. For the most part his class thought his quirk was just the whites of his eyes changing based on emotions.

“You shouldn’t assume things about people like that without knowing their full stories,”he replied quietly and calmly, though his insides were swelling with anxiety. “But I get the point you were trying to make,”he added on just in case. He gave a little wave to the new person to join in the conversation when the eccentric male named him off. He accepted the change of subjects, and he couldn't help but thank the talkative male in his head. “I don’t think I’ve tried that actually,”he said as a small smile graced his face. “It sounds really good though.”

564539Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu (Naia) Prince_ Prince_ (Sebastian) L3n L3n (Sascha) explosiveKitten explosiveKitten (Kiyomi)
Mentioned:
She resisted the urge the roll her eyes as she pat down her back pockets, pulling out a semi crumpled pack of cigarettes. That Sebastian kid was gonna annoy the hell outta her, for sure. Naia hadn't replied yet, that was fine, and the new girl was not an orginal part of this conversation anyway, so it didn't matter. She oulled out one of those cancer sticks, one of her last ones, before showing the pack back in the pocket and pulling her lighter out. It took exactly three flicks to make a flame, and soon there was a puff of smoke being blown in the oppisite direction of her fellow students. She was a smoker when she was getting pissed off, which was mostly her own damn fault at this point, but she wasn't rude. "It's not a maybe. But, look," She said, making eye contact with Sebastian, "It takes one person to ruin it for everyone else yeah? It's even worse when people think you can work 'em like a puppet."

She could tell her little rant had made Sascha uncomfortable, which she could see why. But, that was also part of real life. The uncomfortable truth these rich people didn't face often, though the new girl Kiyomi, maybe didn't fit that role. "Sorry man, didn't mean to upset ya," She muttered, taking a long drag from her cigarette. His voice was calm, but body language could say a lot about people. And just language in general, he paused before adding the last part. Though, it didn't mean it was a genuine try. "So," she said, ignoring Sebastian's comment about food, "Who are your favorite heros? Past or present, obscure or not."

Naia MacTavish

Naia went very silent when Scarlett made a long rant about her Quirk and what people looked at it. She sighs as she says "Listen, it is very tough of you to have a Quirk that is looked down upon, but I understand how you felt. But know this, no matter how crappy your Quirk is, there are many ways to bypass its awful ability. You just need to take your time developing it and you'll get used to it." By then, a girl came up to the group and introduces herself as Kiyomi. "Well, hey there." Naia gives her a warm welcome and when she got complimented, she says "Oh, well, thank you." By then, everyone has explained their Quirks, and so it is Naia's turn.

"Your Quirks all look amazing. Two Emitter-types and one Transformation-type. Guess I am the only Mutant-type then." She says "As you can see by my appearance alone, I am part fish, but actually, I am a literal embodiment of all marine life. Well, except mollusks cause I have a spine and crustaceans since I have no claws. These tails allows me to swim very fast. In fact, I was able to swim around the country in a few days all thanks to my fast swimming. I also can communicate with marine life and have these..." She then shows off her scary-looking sharp shark teeth "Sharp teeth capable of breaking anything even steel, and that cannot be achieved for the fact that my strength is comparable to that of a whale. No kidding."

By the time she had finish explaining her Quirk, she notices Scarlett taking a smoke. "I'm sorry Scarlett, but you can't smoke while on school grounds. Are you trying to get yourself some cancer? Plus, you're too young to smoke. Forgive me, but as much as I want to answer your question, I am very more concerned about your health and being." Naia says, the tone of her voice and her expression shows how visibly worried she is towards Scarlett.

L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_ FireMaiden FireMaiden explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Seeing all the students Alina felt abit jealous that Charlotte would be near all these people around her age.\

"Oh well nice to meet you all. I'm honored to have you if you want."
She also hadn't intended to have any boys over.
"Oh a boy? Maybe we could dress him up. Or get him to do stuff for us... or.."

"I'm getting ahead of myself. I should probably go though before someone notices I'm missing." Alina said before hugging Charlotte and leaving.

Charlotte noticed that Altair had asked if she was related to Lord Weissman.
Huh. He only recognizes my resemblance? That's a first. Usually all those interviews made me famous without trying.
Not to mention all those companies that try to get me to model.

"Uh yeah, he's my father." She said putting a thumbs up.
"I look up to him. But I wish I knew who my mother was.."
"So what do you think we'll be doing today? I bet they got some super cool secret training exercises for us.
"I can't wait!"

CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Andrew Preston

It seems we got more female students this year than males. Well boys that age are just too much trouble so that's probably good.
Well it seems I got the homeroom this year, and Portia knows I hate loud mornings so I'm blaming this all on her.
What about you guys? What are teaching this year?
Anyways I should head to my own classroom before anyone gets there.
Kimona Kimona GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Altair.png
Altair Grant
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter 's Phoebe PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Emily SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 's Charlotte

Altair’s eyes widened when he noticed the princess' surprise. His expression shifted quickly from sharp to mellow as he leaned back and added:
“Oh, your highness! Please forgive my insolent sense of humor. I wish you safe travels."
Altair carefully listened to Charlotte’s whines, all while sporting a devastated expression. That was all valuable information he could use later, but for now, all one could sense in him was a soft, sympathetic look upon the girl’s sudden confession. When she changed subjects, he took a moment to recompose himself and quickly followed suit with her mood. He listened to her question about the contents of the first class and calmly replied to anyone willing to listen:
“Well, given the institution’s reputation, I am most certainly expecting thorough preliminaries detailing our syllabus and schedule for the upcoming year. A tour could be in order, as well. Nevertheless, I pledge to indulge myself to any and all to be offered, given my grasp of the subject should likely pale in comparison before the expertise of the faculty members.”

Last edited:

Emily Marhem Trenchard
Tags: CapRock CapRock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Standing slightly more straight the girl can't help but chuckle through her wide grin bowing slightly "Well take care my lady, wouldn't want your entourage to think we kidnapped you or something" standing back up straight afterwards and turning back to the rest of the group thinking over the idea "Actually never actually done a sleepover before, kinda normally a thing for those without a few dozen extra bedrooms...." Well you could maybe count long haul flights? did a sleepover actually need you to be in a building or just have the beds?.

"Either way will be something to try, as for today? Im going to go with basic orientation...Laying down ground rules, self-introductions, semester plans and the rest you know?" twirling her hand through the air as she speaks "But yeah tour is definitely going to be a thing, what's the use in having amazing stuff if you cant to flaunt it? People love to talk about things they have pride in right?" nodding lightly at Altair "Just really hope we can hurry it all up, standing around makes me restless"

Artemis Callomet
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Kimona Kimona
66941623_p8_master1200_by_ray_kbys-dc40010.jpg
Standing beside Preston was Artemis, whose hands were both morphed into a rudimentary pair of binoculars which he used to scan over the crowd. Artemis gave a small, barely audible laugh as Preston pointed out the noticeable differences between young boys and girls. However, it was only after he asked about the classes they'd be holding that Artemis let the binoculars melt away. Leaning up, Artemis turned to his coworkers as the colorful swill that were once the binoculars slowly traveled along his limbs and disappeared into his coat. Only then did he fold his arms and reply "Shifted to Heroics this time around. Something about the material for Modern Hero Art and History just didn't seem... right."

He'd spent a number of years in that class, hoping he'd be able to teach the newer generations about the importance of presentation and how it'd been used by heroes of the past and present. He'd sometimes fill in as a substitute for previous Heroics teachers, so figured that he was more qualified than most to take up the mantle this year around. He didn't exactly share Preston's understanding of which students were more hectic than others. Speaking statistics he was probably right... probably.

Soon Preston bid farewell, opting to get to his class before students started arriving. Artemis had never done Homeroom, it wasn't a position he envied. He'd found over time that the class beforehand offered him ample time to fine-tune his own. Even so....

He turned back to the assembled students with a casual smile, slipping his hands into his coat pockets.

tumblr_njvvftSCuz1qf6bsdo1_1281m.pngPhoebe Cunningham
Interaction: CapRock CapRock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Phoebe waved goodbye to the princess until she was well and truly out of sight, with her right face keeping up with the conversation. A little discussion about what to expect on the first day.

"It'll depend on the homeroom teacher," she pointed out once Emily was finished "From what I hear, aside from the subject, everything beyond the subject is completely up to the teacher. We could be doing something simple or something extraneous."
At least if her research had anything to say. She was starting get sick of how much she did or didn't know based on what was available, it'd be so much easier if she just didn't know anything and could collect info on her own. Publications, reports, statements like those all could be altered in a way that diluted the end result. Stuff she could see for herself, stuff she could learn on her own would always hold weight over them. With a memory as good as her's it wasn't even an issue of capability, but even with her Quirk there were only so many places to be.

She had enough information about the school itself that she was confident she could get hired here with just a few credentials. From zoning, structure, staff and reputation, she could confidently say her understanding of the place was nigh encyclopedic. But there were enough gaps in her knowledge to give pause, such as how such hero teachers were in the classroom. Everything she had to go off of would biased in some manner, so she had to pick details carefully. And what about new teachers or those who moved around, she couldn't predict how they'd be in those classes no matter how hard she tried! Even if she claimed it from time to time, her third eye did not help her predict the future!

It was almost comforting in a way, looking around at the other students. And if these three were anything to go off of, she wasn't alone in her confusion.
"You!" Phoebe turned until her left face was able to center on Charlotte "Now that the Princess has named me as one of her friends I hope you will share your knowledge with me as my senior in the field!"

Folding her arms, Phoebe turned to the right and glanced to the front of the school "Yes, as her friend I'm sure you'll have interesting details on what to prepare for when that Slumber party comes around." she murmured before centering her dual gazes on the three of them and smiling "Seems we should start heading for homeroom soon, don't you think?"

“Who, me? Oh, I’m nothing special.” Kiyomi waves off the question modestly, then stuck her hand out for a handshake once again, only to purposely let her silk arm unravel itself into a moderately sized pile of fabric on the ground.

“Ah... I hate when that happens.” She mumbled cheekily, before willing her seems to wrap back up into their normal arm form. “Sometimes that stuff just loves to slip out of place.... sooooo, yeah, my quirk basically turned my arms and legs into silk, and I now have an additional 30 feet of reach on my arms, probably even more if I went past my elbows. But.. I haven’t really been willing to see how that’ll work...” she admitted, her eyebrows pinching together as she looked down at the ground.

When she looked up again, she noticed that one of the kids had pulled out a pack of cigarettes and light the thing, and Kiyomi internally curled her nose. Her father had liked to smoke cigars, and the smell was bringing back bitter memories. While she didn’t show it on her face, she hated the smell of smoke. Especially tobacco smoke.

“Favorite heroes? Pfft, I don’t really.. keep up with celebrities. My brother is a pro, though. So I guess I’m a fan of him.”

L3n L3n FireMaiden FireMaiden Prince_ Prince_ Zamasu Zamasu

565985Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Zamasu Zamasu (Naia) Prince_ Prince_ (Sebastian) L3n L3n (Sascha) explosiveKitten explosiveKitten (Kiyomi)
Mentioned:
She figured that so long as she kept from blowing smoke directly in their faces, none of them would have to mich of a problem with it. It was unfortunately a bad habit she had picked up from her dad, since you know, therapy wasn't an option. When it did become one, she stopped, and had only recently picked it up again. But she didn't smoke often. First time in a few days actully. "There's no teachers around, no guards, what's the issuse? You aren't my mother," Scarlett told Naia, "But fine, hand it your way, my lady." The last bit of her sentence came out with a sarcastic drawl, as she took a very long drag from her her cigarette. Scarlett tossed the butt on the ground, stomping on it and twisting into it to put it out, before blowing the smoking out of her nose. "My quirk gives me a little bit of a self healing factor, my cells regenerate pretty quickly, and constantly replace others. I'm not getting cancer anytime soon." The halo of smoke disappeared after a few seconds, leaving just Scarlett and a slight frown on her face as she looked to Kiyomi. "Who's your brother? Pro hero's normally have a hero name." She then noticed that the students were all moving on, probably heading off into class. "Let's continue this conversation as we walk, I think the bell rung."

Kiran Fallujah
Now looking outright pissed Kiran glared at Max. "Call it nepotism if you want but I did what was necessary to get here while nearly everyone I knew was telling me to give it up and stay home 'where I belong' so don't lump me in with those brats who had mummy and daddy get them another pony whenever they said they were a little bored." Leaving it at that for the moment he snorted at her opinion of the French. "Yeah because their glorious free republic only lasted five years before they replaced the king they offed with an emperor, such a vast improvement."

Seeing that the crowd was beginning to drift in a particular direction Kiran got to his feet then looked down at Max and nodded slightly when she laid things out. "Fine by me, be nice to have something to balance out all these people who'll talk in circles." He hesitated for a moment then turned to walk away. "Looks like the show's over at here, you coming?"

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Max Gainsborough
Tags: IG42 IG42

Hoping to her feet the girl looks down at the boy "Fine by me, Anyone who says to stay where you belong you can tell them what hole to shove it...Im more than aware how the enrollment here works, they made that more than obvious through gritted teeth when i got in...So if your going to glare like that you better well have laser eyes or your about to have black ones instead" she meets his pissed off look with a firm one of her own before putting her hands to her pockets she starts to walk slowly off towards the class "Oh and Just because it didnt work doesnt mean it wasnt a half decent idea.....but either way im coming, time to see what all the work has really been for i guess"

I suppose we should head to class then. Let's go do it!
"Hmm. Which one of us will get there first? I say we race and we're allowed to use our quirks!"
Charlotte immediated floated onwards into the school, quickly looking for classroom 1-A
Perhaps she should've knew where the classroom was before running off.
She went around different hallways for what seemed like forever, she began to feel lost.
It seemed this school was massive. Well of course it was. It was definitely huge from outside, and Infact she wondered why it was so big.
Other hero schools from other countries didn't seem to always be so big. This was like a city block of nothing but school.
She saw a man in the hallways, moving onward. He looks really good. Like gorgeous good.
This guy could've passed for a model. She wondered what he was doing.
"Um hello sir. I'm Charlotte, a first year here."
The man turned around and glanced at her with a amused expression
"Hello Charlotte, yes I know who you are. I'm Andrew Preston, I'm actually your homeroom teacher. I'll be the teacher for class 1-A's homeroom.
If you're looking for your classroom. It's right up ahead." He said pointing to a room further down the hallway.
Ah. That's definitely her homeroom. Wow was it really right there the entire time.

"I'm heading there too. So you are free to follow me along." He said.
Charlotte decided to do just that. While she was heading towards the room, she noticed split hallways going in different directions.
Jeez, and now I'm not even surprised I got lost.
They arrived into the classroom, where Andrew sat infront of the desk up front
"Don't worry, I know I may look intimidating, but I'm actually quite a relaxed person, our principal might even call me lazy." He said chuckling
"Feel free to take any seat."
Charlotte decided her teacher was kinda hot so she sat up front near one of the windows.
Not that she'd try to do anything, she was into guys her age. She then thought of Altair, before shaking her head wondering why she did so.
CapRock CapRock PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Naia MacTavish

"Forgive me, I'm just really that concerned." Naia apologizes afted taking a deep breath. Scarlett then tells her about her Quirk and Naia said "That sounds really cool, but still, you shouldn't smoke right in this campus. I know I may sound like some parent, but I don't want you to get yourself into trouble." By then, the students starts heading to class. Naia nodded at Scatlett's statment and starts to follow her.

FireMaiden FireMaiden explosiveKitten explosiveKitten L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_

“My brother? I mean, he’s not... famous, I don’t think. So I kinda doubt you would know his name, but uh... Dragon Man?”

Kiyomi vaguely gestured with her hands to various parts of her body, “You know, Green scales, claws... fire-proof? Except his face and his hair.” SHe chuckled to herself as she thought about his job, “he has come home with singed eyebrows many, many times. I’m honestly surprised that he can still grow eyebrows at this point.”

She fell silent realizing that maybe she was rambling a little and that Kito didn’t want her to tell people about his eyebrows situation, so she opted to instead look up at the sound of the bell ringing and immediately groaned on instinct. Ughhh, schoool...

“Hey, no need to be so worried, mermaid. Every group of pals needs a mom friend!” Kiyomi stated, walking off towards the school, simply expecting everyone would be following, them stopped in her tracks and turned back to the group, a little red faced, and added, “uh, by the way, that was supposed to a compliment, but I don’t know if it came out that way, so I just- I wanted to clarify-... Ugh, goddamnit, let’s just go to class, yes?”

Zamasu Zamasu FireMaiden FireMaiden L3n L3n Prince_ Prince_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back