• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rose's one x one roleplay search

Rosebudxo

Hello! My name is Rose, and I am looking for a one on one fandom role-play to take place over PMs or threads. I have Discord. I just prefer to use that for OOC interaction and plotting purposes. I can do original roleplays as well. As for original, I'll happily roleplay a face claim for you.
  • I only role-play MxF pairings and prefer to play the female role as my main. However, I will double for certain fandoms or situations, and only if you can write for the characters evenly. It doesn't have to match perfectly every time, as long as the effort comes back around, but if you can't, I will drop the roleplay.
  • If you are familiar with Harry Potter, I am best at playing the Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw personality types for my mains. I can do Slytherin characters as a minor role. In fact, roleplaying multiple characters is a must, even if they are (major and/or minor) NPC's.
  • Romance is a must for me as a subplot. I seek character relationship and development before going into that aspect first. So please do not request intimidate details. I also highly prefer to "fade to black."
  • You must be over 21 to participate. However, I do not require this of my characters. (Kids tend to be NPC's at least) So please let me know if you do.
  • The length of our posts should vary. Please try to match. I just ask that you write at least one paragraph per character and provide decent grammar and punctuation. So if we are doubling, you can expect at least two. Either way, you will receive at least 2-4 paragraphs for the most part, given we'll be playing multiple characters.
  • Have little to no author intrusion please. Many unknowingly insert themselves into the roleplay in order to create longer posts.
  • My time zone is PST and I can post almost everyday, but sometimes things come up and may need a few days or more. I love rabid fire responses whenever possible, but I am also a very patient.
  • Please tell me if you are not feeling it. I do my best to tell my partner as soon as I am able.
  • I love ooc and making new friends. In fact, please ask questions to help keep the conversation going.
So without further ado, here are my desired fandoms. I currently have only 3 on going roleplays and could use more for some distractions.
I can also do AU and just keep face-claims.

Key:
☐ - Still searching for
☒ - Closed
0/1 - I have at least one roleplay going for this pairing

• KDrama ❤️❤️❤️
  • The Heirs
  • Heartstrings
  • The Girl Who Sees Smells
  • KPop
  • Original 0/1
  • Ask
  • FC Wanted: Jungkook/BTS, Jung Yong-hwa/CNBlue

• JDrama❤️❤️❤️
  • Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)
  • Originals
  • Ask
  • JRock/JPop
  • FC Wanted: Hey Say Jump, Alice Nine

• Harry Potter
  • Seeking Harry and/or Draco ☐ ❤️❤️❤️
  • Harry x OC x Draco ☐ ❤️❤️❤️0/1
  • Draco x Muggle or Muggle born❤️❤️❤️0/1
  • Harry x Hermione x Draco ☐
  • Harry x Hermione
  • Draco x Hermione
  • I might actually consider Drary
  • I can play most of the males, except Voldemort.
  • Please read my rules clearly before contacting me. Thanks!

• Lord of the Rings
  • Frodo x OC❤️❤️❤️- 0/1
  • Merry x OC ☐ - 0/1
  • Pippin x OC ☐
  • Legolas x OC ☐
  • Aragorn x OC ☐

• The Vampire Diaries
  • Seeking Damon ☐ ❤️❤️❤️
  • Can play Stefan or Jeremy the best ☐
  • I can double as male or female
  • I can play almost any male except characters like Klaus
  • I would like to include vampires, werewolves, witches, and humans ☐

• Spiderman Far From Home
  • Seeking Spiderman ☐ ❤️❤️❤️ - 0/1
  • Will double as a male or female character ☐

• Stranger Things❤️❤️
  • Steve x OC - 0/1
  • I can play Mike, Will, Jonathan and Steve comfortably.

• Twilight
  • Edward x OC x Jacob
  • OC x OC

• H20: Just Add Water
  • Note: You don't need any knowledge of this series. The mermaids and merman just have pods and powers.
  • Original Mermaid/Merman x Human ☐ ❤️❤️

• Final Fantasy (Advent Children preferred)
  • Cloud x OC ❤️❤️❤️

• Gundam Seed
  • Kira x OC/Lacus x Athrun ☐ ❤️❤️❤️
  • Kira x OC❤️❤️
  • Athrun x OC

• Sailor Moon
  • Serena x Darian ☐ ❤️❤️❤️
  • Pegasus OC x OC ❤️❤️❤️- 0/1

• Card Captors Sakura
  • Syoaran x Sakura ❤️❤️❤️
  • Tomoyo x ? ☐ ❤️❤️
If you are interested, you can either post here or message me. I'm excited and looking forward to it!

Last edited:
I'm interested in doing an HP Draco x Muggle Born, shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back