• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Danielle Moulin
1681077974013-png.1079764

Danielle tried to hide her pain behind a smile. The past kept creeping into her mind no matter how hard she tried to focus on Quentin. As another drink blurred her mind, though, it became easier to focus more on the man next to her. How soft and kind his sad eyes were and how charming his voice was when he smiled. It never occurred to her that maybe he was smiling through his pain, too. As Danielle polished off another drink she started to forget about the pain that Alexei brought. This was her cycle, though. She would get drunk and forget all about the hurt that he caused her and would go back to him because the pleasure she felt while they were tangled in the sheets was just too amazing. This time would be different, though. This time Danielle's eyes were on Quentin. Perhaps he was the one to break the curse and set her free of the vice grip that Alexei had on her heart. While Quentin pondered the thought of going with her to the music festival, Danielle pulled out her phone. Enough was enough. This was the final straw. She blocked Alexei on everything and deleted their DM's. This time she was serious about getting over him. She slid her phone back into her pocket and smiled as Quentin gave her an answer. A maybe was not a no. So he seemed to want to spend more time with her. That's what she gathered, at least.

"I one hundred percent agree. Let's see just how drunk we can get here and then we can cab to a bar or something and continue the fun!" Danielle was already feeling the affects of the drinks she had already had. What a brilliant day for Danielle to decide to not eat before drinking. Dani polished off another drink as the pair walked toward the next booth and got themselves some more drinks. Danielle's mind was getting fuzzier by the minute and with every sip she was appreciating Quentins company more and more. With him being next to her she was able to forget about Alexei and forget about the little woman she saw with him. "Honestly I'm already starting to feel a little better. I'm really glad that I don't have to be alone through this whole ordeal. That would make this whole thing a lot worse than it already is, you know?" Danielle tossed her empty cup and headed toward the next booth. At this point she was chugging the drinks and moving onto the next one. Everything about her behavior was different from what she would normally do. Honestly she couldn't tell it it was because she was grieving or if it was because she was drunk. Danielle didn't drink often so when she did she felt as if she was a little unpredictable.

"You want to know the worst part about all of this is I know he's already moved on. I bet he probably had a side piece the whole time." Danielle sighed and shook her head, "I mean how messed up is that? He pushed me into this little box, you know? Like he was molding me to be this little woman that he wanted me to be. That isn't love. Is it? When you love someone you don't force them to do things that they don't want to do, right?" Danielle poured her heart out to Quentin. At this point she knew it was the alcohol talking and acting but she wasn't going to stop.

Mentions: fieldofclover fieldofclover

Carmen couldn’t remember last time she’d done something like this. Something normal, like getting ice cream with a friend. A friend who she may or may not have the tiniest bit of feelings for. She’d never done anything like this with Skylar. She felt a little under dressed as she slid off the back of his Motorcycle. The drive had sobered her up a little bit and she feel her stomach grumble with each step to the shop.

The air conditioning was a stark contrast to the hot sun she was just sitting in and she was starting to slowly feel better. This was nice. Carmen felt her self smiling for the first time in a while. She even saw Ari soften up a little bit, just like before. It was comforting seeing him like that, and it made Carmen feel more comfortable too. It almost felt like she could be her true self around him.

“I wonder why people don’t make peanut butter cricket flavors of ice cream.” Carmen’s eyes brows furrowed together in a look of disgust, “Or like… barbecue ice cream.”

Carmen had to quickly clean up the dripping ice cream from her fingers. She got a sugar cone, piled high with butter pecan ice cream.

“What do you think? Think it’ll catch on?”

“Absolutely not.” She was laughing, one of those good belly laughs she rarely ever had. She licked her cone, chewing on a piece of pecan.

“Well.. maybe?” Another lick, no pecan this time, “There are a lot of weirdos out there..” she trailed off. The air around them seemed light, no tensions, as they enjoyed their cold treat.

“Thank you, for the Ice cream.” She paused, “and for, uh stopping.”

The rich bitch

Carmen

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Sienna Haven
6bd87ff9751fb2b7175f38efa0bb060adf412a5b.gifv

Sienna noticed the man's demeanor right off the bat. The cold and brooding type. What she also noticed was how he was sizing her up. She didn't know if it was because he was attracted to her, or because she was the fresh meat of the job, but either way, she kind of liked his eyes on her. She didn't know why but the tone of his voice, when she asked her questions, made her take those thoughts away. Clearly, he was a reserved man who had no interest in talking to her. So, she went quiet as he began to explain a few things and lead her down the hallway to her room. She didn't care if it were just a curtain. Her studio had been an open concept with only half walls separating artists from each other. But his little joke made her smile. It was small and flat, but still there as he explained that he had been joking.
Opening the curtain when they got there, she let her eyes wander over the room. It was small, but there was a bed and a drawer in the corner. The rest was just dark walls. "I would like to decorate, nothing excessive, but I would like to make it more custom to me if I'll be paying booth fees. Or how does that all work here?" The girl asked, leaning her shoulder against the frame of the room. "Also, last question, do you order supplies or do I order my own? Either way, I don't care but I have a pretty good startup with what I have." She finally said and wheeled her little case of tattoo supplies into the room and began to organize them neatly. She would have to get a workbench to fit it all though she didn't mind. She was excited to shop for whatever she needed. Retail therapy was always fine.

"I'll probably go shopping for what I need in the morning, but for now." She paused and took a seat on the tattooing bed as she pulled on some gloves and disinfected a spot on her thigh that she wanted to tattoo, "I'm gonna practice real quick, with the move it's been a few weeks since I scratched some skin." A small smile was on her lips as she grabbed her tattoo gun and some ink, begging to freehand whatever onto her thigh, "did you have any questions for me?" She asked, her eyes focused down on her work. The form of a snake began to appear on her leg as she made quick work with the outlines. This was a lot better than what she had to deal with her family and as she worked her magic, the thoughts of them were slowly erasing from her mind. She was thankful, more than ever, that Cyrus had given her a job at his studio.

Mentions: Cyrus - PenguinFox PenguinFox

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

worried

at the wine festival

scenario:

i'm here for you

Cain Evans

He could punch Owen Manning. Cain really could, he wasn't one for violence but this seemed to be the perfect time to be. Everyone had stopped to hear the yelling, to hear the very public break up. He didn't blame Emily for finally having enough of his bullshit. Owen from the stories his friends had told him, wasn't the kind of man that anybody would be proud of. Especially not anyone decent. All he seemed to do is break Emily's heart and Cain had to watch as she fell apart. To be honest...

He doesn't know how much more he could take.

Cain wanted to tell her that there was someone right in front of her that would give her the world if she just asked him to. He had a giant crush on Emily Charter. She was kind, and sweet. Beautiful, and just an all-around good human being. He saw how Owen destroys a little bit of that, and he can't see it anymore. He cannot. So despite his anxiety telling him this was probably the worse idea he had ever had, he was going to tell her what he really thought, and then take her out for drinks as promised. He had finally found his car keys, and was at the festival. He decided to just go find her, instead of waiting for her.

Now if anyone asked him, he would deny the fuck out of this but he dodged security guards and acted like he was supposed to be there. Heading towards the restrooms, he looked around for her, he saw her wiping her eyes, and heading towards the exit and he ran.

He ran towards the girl that needed him.

"Em! I'm sorry but I may have broken in to find you?" He said as he stopped her, and grabbed her hand "Anyhow are you ready to out of here?" He asked with a bright smile.

"Call on me, and I'll be there."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

excited

at nollie's apartment

scenario:

forever and ever

Carter Kingston

Carter was in a rush. Once he knew that he was going to marry Magnolia Hunter, he was ready. He's been ready for years now, and he didn't know until the moment it came out of his mouth. The moment he knew for sure, that she was his forever. His entire world and universe with Damon. They were a family, and that would never change. He was her forever, and she was his. The thing is, he had been planning for a proposal. He had found the ring, and once he had in it, in his possession. He knew that he couldn't wait until the big wedding,
    he wanted forever with her now. He wanted her to be Magnolia Kingston. He wanted her to be his truly forever. So he grabbed the ring, and rushed out. Promising Damon that he would bring Mama later to see him, and having his mom watch him for the time being.

He quickly gets into the car and drives out to Nollie. It had been 3 years since the moment, he met the love of his life, and he doesn't know why he waited so long to be her man. It was everything. Loving Lia was everything he could ever dream of. She was patient and kind. Sweet, and gorgeous. An amazing mother to Damon, an amazing friend to all that needs it, and a selfless person that would do anything for a stranger. She was quite, in his eyes, fucking breathtaking. She loved so deeply and softly that...it felt like home every time she called him. Lia was the home that he and Damon has been looking for. And they will never let her go now that he knew what being loved by her was like. Loving her was easy, it was simple, it was sweet, and it was everything he wanted.

Everything his dad told him. About finding his one. His one and only.

Carter pulls up to her apartment, and heads to her door. Knocking softly, he had stopped by for flowers, and the ring was in the center so she could see right away. He wasn't going to just marry her, he was going to propose and then marry her.

He wanted to do this somewhat right.

But marrying her right now was right for him.

Right for them.

"I used to think it was just me and him, but then you came along. And all I want is you, me, and him."

MOOD: Ugh

OUTFIT: Cleaned up nicely

basics
MENTIONS:

Danielle Not Meat Not Meat

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

INT:

Open

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
Chin up and we'll drown a little slower
"Food, or something?? I'm hurt, Princess," Alexei teased with a playful fake gasp. Dramatically clutching a hand over his heart as Josephine seemed to be making a point of not remembering a damn thing about him. He certainly wasn't mad about it though. Nodding with folded arms, he listened to her clipped, polite tone and frigid attitude, trying to stifle a grin. She was just so fucking cute, even when pissed off.

That grin would soon be wiped off his face, however, when the brunette eventually snapped a terse goodbye. His smile collapsed in dismay, obviously saddened she was really angling to leave the conversation so quickly. But the more she spoke, the clearer it had become that she wasn't just a little bit miffed, Jo was furious with him for ghosting her. It was downright painful to hear the underlying hurt in her voice, especially knowing his own callous actions were the cause of it.

It felt awful.

"Wait, wait, Josephine," Alexei scrambled to get her attention back before she could walk away. "Look, I'm really sorry," He confessed, head hung in shame as he idly rubbed the back of his neck. "Ya know, for disappearing on you like that. It was a dick move, and I–"

He glanced up to meet her gaze, but was startled to find some dude running up behind Josephine to grab her. Lunging forward, he was an inch away from pouncing on the guy to wrangle Jo out of his grasp, but soon realized the young fellow was only playing when he placed the girl gently back on her feet with a laugh. Alexei quickly backed off once he was sure she was safe, suddenly recognizing the kid.

Nicholas Finnbar, his newest employee from the pub. Alexei had taken an immediate dislike to him from the moment Sara had recommended him for the job. He was an old friend of hers….as well as Josephine's, apparently.

Nick was apparently some actor douche just back from a stint in LA, which seemed rather apropos; there was something about him that came off as phoney or disingenuous, at least in Alexei's opinion. Though they could use the serving help, he really only hired the guy to make Sara happy. And this Romeo act Nick was pulling with Jo, it certainly didn't help endear him to his new boss.

"Oh, you two know each other? That's nice," Alexei plastered on a mirthless fake smile, glowering at the pair as they hugged and flirted and canoodled. Nick had even come correct with a cocktail in hand all ready to go for Josephine. Why hadn't he thought of that?? "Yeah, just hired him down at the restaurant," He mumbled to nobody in particular, as the two were still busy carrying on, pretty much ignoring his existence at this point.

"I see. Well, have fun. I think your date might get interrupted by people looking for free samples of merlot though," Alexei responded snidely to Jo's revelation that the waiter was her date, still dressed in the same uniform as the other servers milling around. Nevertheless, she pulled her young man along so they could get on with frolicking in the vineyard or whatever blissful couple things they were planning on doing together. Leaving Alexei alone, bristling with anger.

Not just angry, but hurt, dejected, guilty, his ego nicely battered and bruised up. Although he was still stinging from the exchange, Alexei was generally pretty good about taking rejection in stride. Normally, he'd be optimistic he could smooth things over with Josephine, and possibly outcharm that mullet-haired doofus she was hanging around with.

Yet the minute Alexei was left alone with his thoughts again, his mind immediately went back to dwell on the fight with Danielle from earlier. And one quick glance at his phone revealed a cascade of new notifications, one ominous little memo after another, letting him know Dani had just blocked him across all platforms. Sure, they were always on and off, hot and cold, more of toxic codependency than a functional couple. But the lines of communication were always kept open, just in case. Dani had never, ever blocked him before.

Alexei was overwhelmed by the sinking feeling that this time, it might really be over between him and Dani. As bad as things could get between them, this felt so much worse. It was too much to contemplate, the thought he might never again get to run his hand over her silky raven hair, her soft skin as she lay sleepy and naked, curled up in his arms. Fondly listening to her chatter about her newest banger of a DJ set, or giggle at some stupid dad joke he'd cracked. If he knew it was the last time, Alexei would have cherished that sound, that night, that girl so much more than he had thought to in the moment.

He once again considered setting out to find Dani, a last ditch effort to try and fix things with her. But the idea now just felt silly and hollow rattling around in his head. Instead, Alexei found himself reaching for the nearest wine glass, hoping to just swallow down the persistent lump that sat stubbornly in his throat.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Haiden Sutton
tumblr_nfkd3hZ5Zi1rgmcozo4_250.gifv

Haiden kept her arms snugly wrapped around Sam's waist. She wanted the best for Sam, but the idea of Franklin having something to hold over her made her hesitant about everything. No one was allowed to know about Collette with their contract, but here she was, holding the only person besides her nana. This was dangerous. But ever since Collette was born, she'd been living in fear; she was tired of that fear taking over her life.
Looking up at Sam, as she accepted that just being with Haiden was everything, a small smile touched her lips. "I guess I should explain how important it is that this secret about Collette is kept. Her dad, the Franklin, is a powerful man in town. He'd been a regular at the club, and of course, I was young and dumb, slept with him after a large tip. And then came Collette. I was too far along to take care of the baby, but he didn't want to claim her. He already has a family." She said quietly, just in case Collette left her bed, "he's a lawyer, and he made a contract that signs that no one should know of Collette's blood. If someone does find out, then some bad things could happen..."
"He has this power over my life, but he just gets to go around all willy-nilly doing his own thing every day. Never acknowledging Collette." Haiden finally said, shaking her head, "I'm tired of him holding this power. But for now, we keep it all a secret...." She trailed off and looked up at Sam. Seeing Sam broken showed Haiden just how fragile secrets are in the town. Everybody knew everything, and being outed just like Sam frightened her.
"I want to live the most normal life with you; if that includes taking you out to the city for a real dinner date to ask you to be my girlfriend, then that's what I'll do," Haiden told Sam with a bright smile. Grabbing the remote off the table, Haiden quickly picked a movie for them to watch and snuggled in, her mind fully on the life she could have had with Sam.

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i

Daniel Charter
1daf5dca48cb71cfc2c956e17faf53e3a96e0250.gifv

Daniel smiled to himself as he chowed down on the nachos. So she didn't have a boyfriend, perfect. He had no worries about getting his face punched in if he were to make a move. Plus, he was over the idea of being with a girl who was interested in someone else, "no, I don't have a girlfriend." That Summer ordeal was weird and messed up. Though, he hoped she was happy now despite how bitter he had been when she first told him she was choosing Isaiah. He didn't understand what she saw in the guy, but it was her life, not his.
When the nachos were finished and Daniel had a few more drinks, he eventually turned to the girl. He could see that outside was already dark. "Wow, I guess time flies by when you're having fun." He laughed and hopped off the chair, "Do you need me to unlock the shed so you can get your bike back?" He asked as he took out his wallet to pay the tab. "I could walk you home too if you want." He offered and shoved his hands into his pockets as the two exited the bar, though when he realized how drunk he was, he took them out for better balance.
When they arrived at his shop, he grabbed the keys to the shed and paused when he was about to unlock the lock. "Fuck it," He mumbled and turned to face the girl, letting his eyes wander for only a moment before he moved over to her, cupping her face in his hands. "I hope you don't mind," He finally said and pressed his lips gently to hers. He didn't want a Summer do-over, so he kept the kiss gentle, only pushing further by slipping his arms around her waist. Maybe he was a little crazy for this, but Ava had his heart racing from the moment she showed up to work that morning.

Mentions: Ava - vixe vixe

Calla Carleton
90e3436c67452bb2c4209e35e10a5f3aee29d8b1.gifv

Calla couldn't get her mind off the hippie. Which was stupid because she came to America to find her sister. She still had no idea how she was going to tell Charlie with everything that the girl was going through. She hated the idea of her sister struggling so much through life. Calla had the privilege of having the grandparents that she did despite having the same shitty father as Charlie. The thought still baffled her though, that she had a sister in a whole different country.
But her focus was now turned from Charlie to the hippie. She'd kissed him and she liked him, but he seemed aloof and different. She liked that. So since all her friends were busy, and Calla was too young to drink to be able to go to the wine festival, the text from Nico asking her what was up was very welcoming. She wanted to hang out with him. Maybe he would go apartment hunting with her? She really needed to get out of the hotel. Her grandparents were already harassing her about the cost. Maybe she could find a job and just rent somewhere to live until she got her situation with Charlie figured out.
With giddy excitement, Calla showered, did her makeup, and got dressed to meet up with Nico at the café near her hotel. She'd been going there almost every morning for brunch since arriving at Rosemary, but that was mostly because if she tried to wander anywhere else she'd probably get lost somewhere in the town. She hated out of place she felt being in Rosemary, it was like being a Skittle in a bag of M&M's. But, the idea of meeting up with Nico filled her with excitement.
Of course, she arrived early, the girl didn't much like being late to anything. So, the waiter took her out to the patio to seat her and Calla sat back, looking through the menu though she already had it memorized. She just liked to make sure she read things right the first time. Just as the waiter came up to take her regular order, Nico hopped the fence and she gave him a bright smile, "Hi!" She greeted, her tone full of excitement.
The man looked a lot better than the last time they had met. He was clean-shaven, smelled less like dirt, and his eyes weren't bloodshot. She liked this side of him, he also seemed more bubbly without being intoxicated. "I'm so happy to see you!" She said and stood, going over to him to press a kiss to his cheek before taking the seat next to him instead of across from him, "how have you been?" She asked with a smile and slid the menu to him so he could choose what to order. When the waiter came back, Calla gladly ordered her croissant sandwich and latte, her eyes going to Nico for him to order.

Mentions: Nico - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Outfit

Emily Charter
b6830f1e76825388bdd21907488af2f576774dd2.gifv

Emily hated Owen. With everything in her body, she hated that man and everything he did to her. The smug look on his face as she broke up with him, was like he won some sort of contest. Had he been hoping for that? Either way, they were done. He promised her things and she took him to Hawaii, they loved each other there, and now he treats her like nothing. She was completely done with him. Shaking her head, she glanced down at her phone to see a message from Cain. Even though she had tried to take Owen somewhere private, her yelling was still heard throughout the event. God, she needed to leave. She couldn't put on a smile for all of this.
Stalking across to the bathrooms, the girl checked herself out in the mirror. She was hot, she liked to think she was nice, and yet he would never choose her. He only wanted her for an easy fuck. She wouldn't be that for him anymore. Just as she was leaving the bathroom, Cain ran up. A small smile touched her lips. She wouldn't be sad about this thing with Owen. She knew now she did not want him or to stand for anything about him. Not when there were guys like Cain in the world. "Hey!" She said and hugged her arms around him, "I'm super ready to get out of here." She said, her tone emphasized with excitement as she linked her fingers through Cain's and almost ran out of the event.
Once they were in the car, it was almost like adrenaline was taking over and she was giddy to get some proper booze in her system. "Okay, I say we head over to Euphoria, they are always pretty generous when it comes to doubles. I feel like dancing." She nodded and eventually when they arrived, Emily practically hopped out of the car. Her outfit wasn't exactly club material, but nevertheless, she was excited to get a drink in her hand and her feet on the dancefloor. Instantly, she made her way over to the bar and pushed passed the line of people waiting to order. She didn't care. And ordered herself a double rum and coke as well as a shot for both her and Cain, "Here, cheers." She said, clinking the little glass with his and throwing the shot back before chasing it with her drink. "I wanna dance!" She said excitedly over the music. She also just wanted to forget anything with Owen ever happened.

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover and Cain - r e i r e i

ryan murphy.
"Holy shit."
Ryan was not expecting Eloise's threat of being 'epic' at the game to be truthful but damn, it was a slaughter. Reverse cards were placed, +4 change to yellow's thrown, blood completely drawn. If Ryan were a weaker man, which he very nearly was, he would've thrown down his cards and called it right then and there. But no, Ryan was a strong man, and thus, he lost graciously.

And also by a very large margin but we won't talk about that.

Eventually, the food was gone, the sun sinking lower in the sky, and the rounds of Uno were exhausted. Eloise, thankfully, seemed quite satisfied with Ryan's handiwork, even though he swore up and down that he purchased from the grocery store. As an additional bonus, there seemed to be no signs of food poisoning. Fucking score, vomiting really wasn't something that Ryan wanted to experience on their date.

With the food out of the way, packed up neatly into the basket, Eloise was back on bugging him about the next part of the date. So, with the picnic basket in one hand and Eloise's hand in the other, the two made their way back towards the bike.

It was mini roadtrip time.

"So," Ryan began with a goofy smile on his lips, "the next part might take a while to get to. But I wanted to show you where I was before here, it's like 45mins from here. Gorgeous place really, all these rocks and hiking spots. It's real pretty, I camped out there for a few days before my bike broke down." Ryan gave a shrug, squeezing Eloise's hand. "I dunno, maybe it's stupid but it feels right to show you where I came from. Er, at least where I kinda came from. We're not road tripping all the way to Boston."

As the two approached the bike, something... odd happened. Ryan stopped in his tracks, the grip of his hand tightening around Eloise as he pulled her to a halt.

There, attached to the back of the bike, were the two large black saddlebags. One housed jackets and a few other small items, the other had sat zipped and empty having previously stored the picnic basket. That empty bag, somehow, was unzipped. That empty bag was also, somehow, moving and making a strange noise, muffled and scratching as the bag contorted and flexed.

"Stay here." Ryan demanded, pulling back on his jacket. He thought for a moment as to what to do.

Was he about to get murdered by a rabid squirrel? Possibly.

Heading to the edge of the parking lot, Ryan picked up a rather large stick. He gave it a few test swings, nodding to himself with pressed lips as he approached the bike. Slowly, ever so carefully, Ryan approached his motorcycle from behind, the stick held out in front of him. Closer and closer he stepped until the bag, still writhing and hissing, was within the stick's reach. Then, with grace and extreme amounts of confidence, Ryan stuck the tip of the stick in and flipped up the lid, jumping back as he did so.

Nothing happened. In fact, the bag stopped moving. Ryan held a hand up.

"Stay there, El," Ryan warned as he slowly began to approach the bag again, this time with the stick raised high above his head.

One step.

Closer.

Closer still.

Ryan peered into the bag, the stick ready to swing.

And there, deep within the black leather abyss, were two soft yellow eyes peering up at him, multicoloured whiskers twitching as the beast, once terrifying and formidable, let out the softest and ever so sweetest mewp.

"Holy shit," Ryan gasped, chucking away the stick before waving Eloise over frantically, "El, there's a cat in here."
eloise | the park| x | travelbypages travelbypages

coded by weldherwings.

• #

Richard

The Villain

The Rosemary Beach Food and Wine Tasting.

mood
    In the mood to start some chaos.

interactions
    Gwen, mentions of Gabriel, Sienna, Claire, and Bridget.

tags
    Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Richard Haven wasn't exactly thrilled to have to uproot yet again. He had made a life for himself and his family back in Whitegrove, and even before he had married his now-estranged wife and had his three "darling angels", Los Angeles had been his place of birth. Having to pack up and move from sunny California to chilly Whitegrove hadn't been in the cards way back when, either. But he hadn't exactly been careful all those years ago. Richard had since grown older and wiser. He hadn't planned on making any kind of those mistakes anymore. But one of his former associates in Whitegrove had...and did. Luckily, Richard had that problem taken care of, and so now he and his family were back in a warmer climate: Rosemary Beach. His faithful secretary had also come along for the ride, which warmed his cold, dead heart just a little bit.

But Anastasia would not be following them to Florida. She had made it perfectly clear that she was staying firmly put in Whitegrove and that their marriage was over. That was fine with Richard, though - after thirty bitter years of marriage, cutting all ties with her would be pure bliss. The sooner, the better, too. Divorcing his second wife couldn't come faster - and she had signed a prenup, the perfect cherry on top. The only good thing about Anastasia was the fact that she had given him his three children, the heirs to his vast empire. Well, Gabriel would be... If Richard up and died today, he felt like his legacy would be secure in the hands of his only son. Sometimes he wished that he had produced three sons rather than just one and two daughters. Claire blindly obeyed his every word, though. He had her wrapped around his finger. She just wasn't cut out for this line of work. She was more like her mother than anything else.

His middle child and oldest daughter, Sienna, on the other hand... She had never gotten along with him, and probably never would. Richard had surely raised her better than to blatantly disrespect him or the family name, but of course, she just had to go and sully the Haven good name. She took after her mother, that one. How he wished that Sienna would just behave and stop making a fool out of herself already. She was nothing but a disappointment to him. Richard couldn't do anything more with her. But his other children? They were impressionable enough for him to mold himself on. Gabriel and Claire were going to carry on the Haven name and legacy once he was long gone or Richard would die trying.

The Rosemary Beach Food and Wine Tasting festival was in full swing by the time that the office had been set up. He had given everyone their first day in Rosemary Beach off, because he was a damn good boss. As long as his employees respected him, he'd give all of his to them, without a doubt. It's why Bridget had stayed loyal to him for so long. She was like the daughter he actually wanted, because let's face it - Richard would have been overjoyed to have all boys. With girls, they would run off and get married and lose their names. With boys, there was no risk of that happening. Gabriel would carry on the Haven name, giving it to his wife, and then giving it to his sons. The idea of having grandsons thrilled Richard to no end.

Richard's jet black limo pulled up in front of the vineyard, his oh-so-familiar driver opening the door for him as he stepped out onto the pavement below him. He was well-dressed as usual, his suit pressed to perfection and his hair slicked back. It was time to see just what this Rosemary Beach was all about. Surely there were some residents who needed to get out of hot water - and fast, here. The task was to find out just who those residents might be. He effortlessly worked his way into the VIP area, soon finding a glass of pinot noir handed to him by a well-dressed employee who just so happened to catch his eye. It was too bad that she was working this event - she could have had a private limo ride in her future if she hadn't scurried away to her next customer.

But now the fun would truly begin. A desperate gold digger who clearly was past her prime had just so happened to "run" into him. He wasn't stupid - he knew what kind of game she was playing, and he wasn't going to bite. But leading her along just to ruin her day would be worth it. The look on her face would be priceless. But for now, Richard would play along. He eyed her from beyond his flute of wine as she took his business card and stuffed it into the top of the dress that would have her breasts bulging out of them if she made any sudden move. Yes, he knew her game well. It's how his first wife came to be.

With his free hand, he gently shook her hand. What he wanted to do was yank her over to him and harshly whisper that the game was up and she would just be embarrassing herself even further if she continued. But, he kept his cool, letting her hand fall back to where it had previously been. Can I call you Richie? Or is it Dick? The woman batted her eyelashes at him, but Richard knew damn well that she was trying to get something from him. He wasn't falling for it. "Richard's fine." He sipped from his drink, purposely pausing before speaking again. Keeping her in suspense and using short answers would deter her. "Now, I've got a question for you. Tell me, what is a woman like you doing at an event like this?"

© weldherwings.

Had summer died? Is this what heaven felt like? She didn’t know but it sure felt like she was on cloud nine. She couldn’t possibly be any happier than this moment. Everything was perfect for her, and she wanted it to be perfect for Isaiah too. She wanted to make Isaiah the happiest man on the planet. There was nothing she wouldn’t do for him. Each step felt like her feet were going to literally lift off the ground. She felt so giddy- so bubbly. She couldn’t wipe the smile off of her face.

“Fancy cheese and a glass of rosé for my rose, coming right up."

She was grateful when Isaiah linked her arms with his, it grounded her and brought her back down to earth. She felt her cheeks warm up at his sweet words. He bent over to grab a napkin piled high with some cheese. She didn’t know what kind of cheese it was but it smelled good.

“I'll get you some rosé. Stay here." Isaiah told her, leaving shortly before returning with a glass full of the delicious pink wine. She smiled brightly, slightly nodding as a thank you.

“Here you go. The perfect wine to pair with the perfect cheese for the perfect girl." Summer laced her arm through Isaiah’s again, pulling him close in a attempt to hide her bashfulness. Isaiah always knew what to say to make her blush. She couldn’t stop smiling around him and she knew her cheeks were going to be sore by the end of the night. Even so, she was excited, beyond elated to see the night play out. Summer brought the glass to her lips and sipped, this Rosé was sweet and Summer really liked the taste- It was refreshing. Suddenly she felt bad, Isaiah didn’t have anything to eat.

“Well, now we’ve gotta find something for you!” She began dragging him around, searching for a booth Isaiah would like. She dragged him around for a while until she spotted a small little food truck nestled in the back.

“What about burgers? I’d love a good burger right now.” Summer shoved the small sample of cheese into her mouth as she pulled Isaiah up the to front window of the food truck.

“Hi! Can I get two burgers, one with lettuce and mayo, add cheese and onions. The other with literally everything except, cheese and tomato, please and uh, fries and two lemonades.” She told the worker, sliding her card over. She pulled Isaiah over to the side, throwing away the napkin that had her cheese on it. The worker handed her card back with a smile.

“I’m having a really good time, Isaiah.” She leaned over on her tippy toes and placed a kiss on his cheek.

“I’m really glad I’m here with you right now.” She smiled, sitting back on her feet. Summer let go of Isaiah’s arm just as the worker rung the bell, showing that their food was ready. She stepped over, grabbing both of their baskets and drinks

“Come on, I see a table!” She exclaimed, leading him over to the table and sitting down.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

it was their first date...

and
Isaiah was determined to make sure that it wouldn't be their last. A happy Summer meant that he'd be happy too. Though, he couldn't exactly imagine her being angry at him. She had a kind soul, one that could never be torn down. If he managed to hurt her, then he'd never forgive himself. But based on the way that she kept blushing at everything he said, he knew that he was on the right track. Summer finally had her wine and cheese and a smile on her face. And wasn't that all that really mattered right now? Sure, he wasn't nibbling on that nasty cheese like he was a mouse, and he couldn't be drinking because he had to drive, but Summer was having a good time, so he was having a good time. But what she did next made him fall for her even more.

Something had prompted her to take him by the hand and weave him in and out of the crowds. It wasn't until she spoke that he understood what was going on. She wanted to make sure that they both had something to eat. Isaiah could have melted just thinking about it. He didn't mind being led through the hundreds or thousands of strangers gathered here at the festival one bit, as long as it was Summer at the other end holding his hand. What about burgers? I'd love a good burger right now. "I'd never turn down a good burger. You should know me better than that by now." His tone was playful in nature - they were feeling good, and it was a sunny day outside, so nothing could break his spirit now. It seemed like Summer was thinking the same thing as they made their way over to the food truck, getting in line.

Isaiah didn't even have to speak up when they reached the front of the queue, as Summer ordered exactly what he was hungry for. He couldn't get to his wallet in time to pay, because it was the gentlemanly thing to do here. He wanted to pay, but she had it taken care of. Next time, he'd make sure that he could pay. It was the masculine urge in him to want to do so. His cheeks flushed with color when she brushed her lips up against his freshly-shaven cheek. "I'm glad you're having a good time. I am too." Isaiah smiled, his eyes lighting up as he looked at her. God, she didn't know just how beautiful she was. But before he had the opportunity to say anything else, they were off and away with their food, heading over to an empty table. "You're just full of energy today, aren't you?" He chuckled as he sat down, reaching into the bag in order to find his burger.

Life Itself

♡coded by uxie♡

Everest Kennedy
1679946974966-png.1076241

As Carlise talked about figuring out her sexuality earlier in life Everest listened carefully. She liked it when Carlise talked. It didn't matter what she was speaking about or how much she talked, Ever could listen to her forever. Her voice was very soothing to Ever's chaotic mind and it seemed to ground her when her imagination was spinning out of control. Her cheeks flushed when Carlise called her brave. Ever didn't feel brave, really. Especially not for running away from Rosemary Beach because she felt that she didn't fit in. Her sister definitely called her a coward for leaving. Then again Skylar called Ever a coward about most things which Sky wasn't completely wrong about. Ever was a runner she she knew that. Even her decision to stay in Rosemary Beach was so that she could run away from her ex girlfriend and their toxic relationship.

"Are you sure? Surfing is a big step, don't you think?" Ever couldn't hide her nervousness about going out onto wavy waters and standing on a board while the water tried it's best to flip her off of it. The whole thing didn't exactly scream safety to Ever especially not when underneath them would be sea creatures that would probably like to have an Everest sized snack. Ever gave Calise a soft smile, "I'll do it as long as you promise that I won't be eaten by a shark or something. You never know whats in that water." Ever could tell that Carlise was trying to bring fun and adventure to their relationship. Honestly Ever couldn't help but be a slightly willing participant. Even though she would much rather be at home with Carlise watching an adventure movie or reading a book with Carlise next to her. That was what made Rosemary Beach home.

At the mention of Skylar, Everest let out a small laugh. Carlise was certain that Sky hated her and she couldn't be farther from the truth. "Oh Carlise. Skylar doesn't hate you. I'm, like, 99% sure she's just super jealous of the actual relationship you had with her ex lover. She definitely doesn't have any reason to hate you." Ever reached out and pulled Carlise closer to her and rested Carlise's head on her shoulder, "As for my friends they are all going to absolutely love you because I do." Ever played with the girls hair softly and kissed the top of her head, "We can go anywhere you'd like while we are in Seattle."
Mentions: r e i r e i

Lavender Boileau
tumblr_mf61wk0v9b1rv6fi8.gif

Papa waited for Lavender to be completely out of the room before he leaned back and eyes Wendall. He listened to what Wendall had to say about Lav and nodded when he admitted to being in love with her. Papa was glad that Lav wasn't in the room to hear that confession as love was a concept that undoubtedly frightened her a bit. Papa cleared his throat before he planned to speak, his thoughtful gaze still carefully examining Wendall as he did so. "It is apparent to me that yes, you do love sister Lavender. Then again, who wouldn't? I will be transparent in saying that I am very proud of the work that I have done with her. She is a beautiful woman through and through." Papa's eyes briefly flickered to the doorway where Lavender had exited as he spoke of her. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that Lavender knew his feelings about her and her growth. He mentioned it often enough. "In light of her circumstances she has come through the fog and has faced the darkness in the most elegant of ways. For that the Clergy and myself couldn't be more appreciative or more proud of her growth."

Papa moved from his relaxed position. He sit a little straighter and rested his crossed hands on the table as he leaned slightly toward Wendall. "I'm not sure how much she has told you of us. At the end of the day it is up to sister to tell you the details and... prepare you for your first steps. Before we even get into anything, Wendall. I would like to welcome you with open heart to the Clergy. If not for sister Lavender's fondness of you, you likely would not be sitting with me right now. You can trust now that anything you say to me in private will remain private. So.. lets begin, shall we?" Papa pulls out a small chain with a small pendant on it. "This is for you, if you would like it. It represents the Clergy. Our values of love and healing. I'm sure you have noticed sister wearing one. I believe she also has one on her body somewhere. You do not have to wear it or even keep it with you all of the time. It is simply a reminder that there is people who will love you unconditionally no matter what darkness lies in your heart." Papa places the trinket on the table between them so Wendall could take it if he chose to.

"I would like to know about your life, now. I can see the scars inside you. Please, tell me about them so we can work together to heal. I can promise you a plethora of resources to aide you on this journey. Confide in me in trust that your secrets remain safe in my heart. I can see that family is a tough topic. Perhaps we start there, yes?" Papa leaned back once more, giving Wendall the stage to speak about whatever he would like to. Papa had a feeling that Wendall would be a willing participant. There was something about the boy that made Papa confident that he was a perfect fit for the Clergy. That he would thrive just the same that Lavender did.

Mentions: r e i r e i

Danielle Moulin
1681077974013-png.1079764

Danielle's vison had started to blur softly. She couldn't help but giggle when Quentin mentioned getting kicked out of the festival for being drunk. Wasn't that the point of the festival? To drink a bunch of potent wine and get absolutley obliterated? It was honestly the perfect event for a newly heartbroken pair to be at. Free drinks and loads of people to choose from to be the rebound. Despite there being endless options for some reason Danielle's drunken heart and mind has set themselves on Quentin. It was wrong and she knew it. He was going through something that even she couldn't fully understand. It would be absolutely absurd to use her newfound friend as a means of getting over Alexei. Yet there was something about Quentin that just seemed to pull her in despite how wrong it was. Perhaps it was how willing he was to go on this silly adventure with her.

The pair travelled together to the next booth. Danielle liked this wine more than the others and made the decision to down two glasses of this one rather than just one. However they were soon going to run out of different booths to go to. How many booths had they gone through at this point? Danielle didn't know. She downed another drink and gratefully looked up at Quentin for being there with her. How was she so lucky to have run into someone who would help her in ways she didn't know she needed. He confirmed that she was worth more than how Alexei treated her. Even though she was starting to feel anger rather than pain there was still that piece of her that wished she could hear him calling her poodle just one more time. A quick glance at Quentin made those wishes simmer pretty quickly, though. Quentin didn't know it yet but there was a feeling stirring inside of Dani. Her face flushed softly as Quentins hand rested on her shoulder. She couldn't even remember fully what she had said now that Quentin was talking to her. A soft smile spread on her lips and she leaned into him a little.

"Thank you. You deserve better too." Danielle's gaze met his. In that moment she wanted to kiss him. She didn't, of course, she had enough self control to know that that was a bad idea. She wasn't that drunk yet. Although she was already past the point of no return. Danielle knew for sure that she would be waking up the next day with an extreme hatred for herself. The headache and hangover that would follow this intense drinking session would probably render her useless for the day. Once again misery would like company. Danielle wondered if Quentin would be beside her for that experience too. Butterflies fluttered in Danielle's stomach as she thought about potentially waking up beside Quentin whether it was after doing anything or not. He was a handsome man and she was lucky to have his attention.

Mentions: fieldofclover fieldofclover

Mason was elated. They were finally going to hang out somewhere that wasnt his apartment. As much as he loved hooking up with her, he wanted to see what she was like out in public. Plus, the outfit definitely helped. Mason settled down on the bed, leaning on one of his hands. He watched in awe at Luna as she ran the brush through her pale blonde hair. Satisfied with her hair, she came back over to bed to grab her makeup. She went into the bathroom, prompting Mason so slid of them bed and step over to his closet. What should he wear? They had the perfect outfit for Luna but for Mason it was still up in the air.

He ran a hand through his hair, exhaling softly. After a few minutes of just staring into his closet, he was getting bored. So, he turned and followed Luna into the bathroom. He immediately wrapped his arms around Luna’s waist, lightly not trying to disturb her. He pulled away when he saw her features clenched together in the mirror.

“Hey, love let me help.” He softly took the tube of lipstick from her hands and uncapped it. Then he turned Luna towards him, twisting the tube up. This wasn’t anything new for him because he already knew how to do makeup. He could distinctly remember all the times he helped him mother by putting her makeup on for award shows. Or, even taking her makeup off when she was too drunk to do it herself. A sharp pain twisted in his stomach, as he started applying the bright red lipstick. He was careful to color with in the lines, just like how his mother taught him.

Make sure you don’t over line, otherwise it’ll look silly. He would only nod, as she brought her 4th? Maybe 5th cigarette to her lips- inhaling deeply- blowing the smoke away from his face. It was always worth it, to see the smile on his mothers face after he made her look pretty.

Mason brought his hand up to cup her cheek- trying to keep her steady. He didn’t want to mess up. He wanted Luna to feel beautiful. Next was the mascara, he did the same process, being careful not to smudge the messy product. When he was done he pulled away, checking his work. Satisfied, he turned Luna towards the mirror, kissing her shoulder, arms circled her waist, as they both admired her in it.

“You look beautiful, love.” He kissed her neck, brushing away her hair in the process.

“Do you want to pick my outfit?” He hummed against the skin of her neck.

emo

Mason

♡coded by uxie♡

Eloise Evermore
8128D07E-A3E5-42D4-ACCC-693C0C2AA53C.gif

Eloise loved the idea of getting a glimpse into Ryans life. Though, it wasn’t a full window, he was willing to open up a piece of himself to her and she couldn’t be more excited about it as she helped him pack up the picnic. “Well that place sounds nice.” She said, smiling brightly at Ryan as he took her hand and began to lead her back to his bike.
But there was a sudden pause. She could see the bag moving about and a frown touched her lips as Ryan told her to stay there. Whatever was in there could be anything, a racoon, a squirrel, maybe some freakish monster bug. So she stayed put, not wanting to get anywhere near it as Ryan slowly approached it with a stick. She couldn’t look, what if it bit him and he got sick and died or something? Could rabies do that? She had no clue, she’d only seen Cujo once and it scared the crap out of her and she never watched it again.

But then Ryan’s tone changed, apparently it was a cat? With confusion on her face she walked over to his bike where Ryan was inspecting the bag. Instantly a squeal escaped Eloise’s body as she dropped the basket and carefully scooped up the little hissing ball. It seemed mad to be in her arms but eventually soothed as Eloise gently scratched behind its ears. “Oh my god.“ She smiled excitedly at Ryan and hugged the fur ball close to her chest.
Eloise had always wanted a cat but her landlord didn’t allow pets without a deposit. Though, she had always been tempted to just sneak one in a deal with the represucssions of not getting her damage deposit back. “I’m naming her Pumpkin. Cause it’s fall and we’re outside.” She said instantly, though she paused and looked back at Ryan, “Are you okay with cats? I hope so cause I’m keeping her.” She said and nuzzled her cheek against the kitten heads. It’s black and white fur definitely needed a wash, but she was already falling in love with the little creature.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

Micah Cooper
58B73CD1-9EEA-4F93-BEDB-8CE9F7D52450.jpeg

Micah was excited to go back to his apartment, even if Cole and him were just gonna hang out. He didn’t care if Cole wanted to do more, that was up to him. Micah was just happy to know that Cole like liked him. The drive felt like it was taking forever, but just to be brave, Micah reached over and took Cole’s hand in his. He didn’t know if the man would be okay with this, but just holding Cole’s hand gave Micah butterflies.
After what felt like forever, the car finally pulled up in front of Micah’s apartment and Micah hopped out to gather all the study things that he had taken to the library for Cole to take them inside. His car was old and sometimes didn’t lock so he didn’t want any of it to get stolen for whatever reason. “Come on.” He said with a smile and took the steps up to his apartment. He fumbled some with unlocking the door because of how much he was holding in his arms, but he successfully was able to push it open.
His cheeks flushed red at the idea of Cole seeing all his nerdy things, including the realistic Iron Man helmet that he kept on display by the TV console, but he did his best to not think about Cole deciding to dislike him for that as he placed the books and stuff on the island counter. His apartment was a little bit of a mess, but luckily he had cleaned it a few days ago so it wasn’t horrible. Just as he as bout to walk over to the couch his dog, Thanos, came zooming out of the bedroom to excitedly jump on both him and curiously sniff Cole, “are you okay with dogs? I can lock him up in the guest room if you want.” Micah offered, rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

Mentions: Cole - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Luna Bowings
9DAE343D-8540-45AC-B526-32CD6FECCBF6.jpeg

Luna was about to give up on the makeup when Mason wandered into the bathroom and turned her to face him. He was helping. So, she held very still, careful not to make any movements that would mess him up while he tentatively put both the lipstick and mascara on her. When he finished with the lipstick, she slowly circled her arms around his waist. She liked this closeness. It was rare.
When he finished and turned her back to face the mirror, her eyes instantly diverted down to the sink. At the mention of he beauty her cheeks flushed pink and she took a quick glance at herself, her heart racing not from his words but for seeing herself for the first time in years. She did look pretty. The lipstick popped against her skin tone and the mascara made her eyes practically sparkle. But she didn’t let herself look long before looking back down as his lips pressed against her neck.
”I’d like that.” She replied to his question on helping pick his outfit. She wasn’t the most fashionable, but she knew Mason well enough now to know what he liked to wear and what looked good on him. Making her way over to his closet, she shuffled through the hangers until she found her favourite v-neck shirt of his. It showed off his tattoos perfectly, and the glimpse of muscle always made her heart flutter. As for the pants, she shuffled through his dresser until she found the black ripped jeans and handed both the shirt and pants over to him.
The outfit may seem boring to an outsiders perspective, but to her he would look handsome. The clothes matched his hair and tattoos and she liked that. “You can choose something else if you don’t like it.” She said, going to sit on his bed, mostly so she could watch him change.

Mentions: Mason - vixe vixe

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

excited

at nollie's apartment

scenario:

forever and ever

Carter Kingston

Carter just stares at her in disbelief. How can one human be so fucking beautiful? He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was too fucking beautiful. He was stunned. How could someone like her ever loves a broken man like him? A man who had made so many mistakes in his past. Damon of course never being one of them, wished that he had brought him into the world, a little differently but..

His son would never be a mistake for him. He was the one that saved him. Saved his family.

Carter shook his head and just simply told her "I love you, Magnolia." He gave her the flowers, but took the ring. He took a big breath and got down on one knee. "Just because we are getting married today doesn't mean I can't do this right. I know I asked you to marry me already but this..this is something important. You deserve much more than just a text."

"My dad married my mom, after just a couple of months of dating her. I asked him how did he know that she was the one." He told her as he looks right into her eyes. "He told me that, it was a moment when he just looked at her, and he just knew in his mind and soul. That he could never live without her. She was a part of him, a part of his soul. At that moment, he didn't have a ring but he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him."

He had tears in his eyes as he goes on. "Lia I had that moment, when you came into the house, on the day when my family was the most broken, and you healed us. You healed me. That was my moment, and I am so sorry it took me so long to see how completely and utterly in love with you I am." He took her hand and smiled as the tears ran down his face and hers. "You make me a better man, you are an amazing mother to Damon. My mom loves you like you were her own. My sister threatened me, if I ever hurt you, that she was going to sucker punch me. You are a part of me, and I never want to lose you. I love our little family, and I want it to grow so..."

He held up the ring that he designed just for her. And smiled at her with that smile was reserved just for her.

"Will you marry me, Magnolia Hunter?"

"You are the one. So marry me?"

Last edited:
MOOD: Ugh

OUTFIT: Cleaned up nicely

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Danielle Not Meat Not Meat

Quentin fieldofclover fieldofclover

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
Chin up and we'll drown a little slower
After many, many glasses of wine, Alexei was wandering the festival aimlessly. Stopping at random booths to eat or drink whatever they shoved at him, barely tasting any of it. He didn't want to think about Dani, or Jo, or Nick, or anything. Going home to wallow in self pity was no longer an option, not until he sobered up at least. So he went with the obvious choice: just keep drinking until completely numb to the world.

The plan was coming along nicely.

"Eyyy, thanks, Chief," Alexei raised his glass to a passing waiter, after snatching it off the tray he was carrying. Then downed the drink in one gulp, a nice dry champagne that would have been delightful to sip on if he wasn't so anesthetized by alcohol already.

Or so he thought. All the feelings he'd suppressed suddenly came bubbling back up when he saw her. Alexei could always pick Danielle out in a crowd right away, her familiar features drawing his eye instantly. And there she was in the distance like some sort of mirage, her glossy, dark hair bouncing behind her as she strolled along leisurely.

He absently placed the empty flute back on the waiter's tray before the young man could walk off, nearly missing his target a couple times as he distractedly watched his ex walk by without a care. Smiling. Laughing. Happy without him.

He should have just let her go. Maybe if he was thinking straight, he would have. Unfortunately, he didn't think at all before jogging right up to Danielle, lightly grabbing her hand to get her attention. "Dani! Dani, hold up…"

"Okay, okaay, sorry," Alexei frowned, quickly dropping her hand after Dani whirled around, looking less than enthused to see him.

"But Poodle, please, I'm sorry! Please don't do this. Just please come home with me." He scrunched his face up in a desperate bid to hold back tears, clumsily swiping at his misty eyes with the back of his hand.

"I was wrong, okay? I was an asshole, I know. Look, you're…you're the most beautiful, perfect girl in the world. I love you so fucking much," His voice cracked slightly on the last word, but he continued on rambling. "I just wanna be with you! I can be different. I don't care about getting married. We don't ever have to get married if you don't want to!" The drunk fellow pleaded, punctuated by a hiccup that sent him stumbling back a bit until he regained his wobbly footing.

After a long pause, Alexei heaved a sigh, hanging his head in defeat. "Just please, unblock me at least," He mumbled softly.

This pathetic display would have been bad enough, but as usual, his jealousy would no doubt be his true undoing. Upon lifting his glassy gaze, Alexei finally seemed to notice that Dani, his Dani, was accompanied by another man.

Blue eyes narrowed as he looked the guy over. A brain currently soaked in alcohol clouded his ability to properly size him up, but at first glance, he looked kinda…square. Certainly not someone he could picture his tattooed Snow White being interested in. Although to be fair, neither did Alexei himself at the moment, with his pushed back stockbroker hair and stupid yuppy blazer.

"Who the fuck is this??" Alexei snarled. Shooting his glare from the mystery man back over to Danielle, he shook his head bitterly. "Wow, really? So you can't be assed to come here when I ask you, but you will for this dweeb??"

code by valen t.

• it was official...

Quentin
    was drunk. But he wasn't pouring his heart out, calling Beth and begging her to take him back. So he was doing pretty good on that front. But his words were starting to slur a little bit more, and his gait was becoming a little unsteady at this point. That wasn't going to stop him from hitting up some more booths with Danielle, though. The alcohol was definitely talking now - she was astonishingly beautiful, but he still wasn't going to make any moves on her. There still might be a chance that Beth would take him back, after all. Maybe she'd come to her senses sooner rather than later. What kind of monster would leave her child in a broken home? He smiled over at Danielle, his hand still resting on her shoulder. They were pretty close - if he leaned in now, he could kiss her - but he didn't. It would just make things even more confusing than they already were.

Thank you. You deserve better too. Quentin didn't know if it was the alcohol or the compliment, but his cheeks had tinted with color. But before he had the opportunity to respond to her, up came some guy. He dropped his hand from where it had laid, turning to face him. Poodle? What kind of nickname was that? Did Danielle genuinely enjoy being reduced to a dog? If Danielle was his girl, he'd never even think about insulting her like that. The damn fool didn't even notice Quentin as he essentially fell to his knees and pleaded for Danielle to take him back. So this was her ex. Quentin sized him up, not very impressed with him. As much as he wanted Beth back, he'd never stoop this low. Not in public, at least.

But he was determined to stay out of it. That was, until Danielle's pathetic ex called him out directly. Now, Quentin was pretty non-confrontational, but he wasn't going to stand for this slander of his good name. "Alright, that's enough. I'm going to need you to back away." He stood in between Danielle and Alexei, trying to negotiate a peaceful diffusion of the situation. Hopefully this wouldn't escalate to the point of physical violence. That was the last thing that Quentin would want to happen. "Listen, I know you want to make up with Danielle right now, but now is not the time. You're making a public spectacle of yourself."

I Couldn't Be More In Love

♡coded by uxie♡

A step, kicking out one foot in front of the other until she was standing close enough to actually see the handsome strangers face. His eyes- striking, adjusting to the sight of Monroe. And even though she was teetering the line of wasted and just drunk, she could see the way his whole demeanor changed when she walked up up to him. Now, Monroe didn’t drink often, so she didn’t know why she even agreed to get drinks with Alexa. She supposed it was because she was lonely, even if she had Eloise but, El had been too busy with her new guy to even pay attention to Monroe anymore. It made her feel lonely, which in turn made her seek out the toxic attention Everett or anyone who wanted her.

“Hey Beautiful.” Monroe brushed her long blonde hair over her shoulder, “How ‘bout I buy you a drink or two and then we’ll see how I feel.” The compliment made her cheeks heat up. She couldn’t remember the last time she was complemented. Slowly, she nodded in agreement.

“You’re right, we should definitely talk first.” She said. If she hated him, hey at least she was getting a few free drinks out of this interaction. So, she helped herself by sitting down beside him, twisting her hips so that she was facing her body towards him.

“What’s handsome guy like you doing here by yourself?” She asked, leaning her elbow on the bar top and placing her chin on her hand. She took the time to really study his features. He was handsome, but he was no Everett, honestly nobody compared to Everett Astor in Monroe’s eyes but still, this mysterious fellow wasn’t bad on the eyes.

“I’m Monroe, by the way, and I’ll take a gin and tonic, thank you.”

Writer

Monroe

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back