• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

A step, kicking out one foot in front of the other until she was standing close enough to actually see the handsome strangers face. His eyes- striking, adjusting to the sight of Monroe. And even though she was teetering the line of wasted and just drunk, she could see the way his whole demeanor changed when she walked up up to him. Now, Monroe didn’t drink often, so she didn’t know why she even agreed to get drinks with Alexa. She supposed it was because she was lonely, even if she had Eloise but, El had been too busy with her new guy to even pay attention to Monroe anymore. It made her feel lonely, which in turn made her seek out the toxic attention Everett or anyone who wanted her.

“Hey Beautiful.” Monroe brushed her long blonde hair over her shoulder, “How ‘bout I buy you a drink or two and then we’ll see how I feel.” The compliment made her cheeks heat up. She couldn’t remember the last time she was complemented. Slowly, she nodded in agreement.

“You’re right, we should definitely talk first.” She said. If she hated him, hey at least she was getting a few free drinks out of this interaction. So, she helped herself by sitting down beside him, twisting her hips so that she was facing her body towards him.

“What’s handsome guy like you doing here by yourself?” She asked, leaning her elbow on the bar top and placing her chin on her hand. She took the time to really study his features. He was handsome, but he was no Everett, honestly nobody compared to Everett Astor in Monroe’s eyes but still, this mysterious fellow wasn’t bad on the eyes.

“I’m Monroe, by the way, and I’ll take a gin and tonic, thank you.”

Writer

Monroe

♡coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

feeling himself a bit

at the club

scenario:

i'm here for you

Cain Evans

Cain just smiled at Emily as she pulled him along out of the event. The hand that he held, he just held a little tighter as they went through the crowd. Their fingers were still linked as they got to the car. He opened the door for her, and they jumped in. "Of course, Euphoria it is Em." He told her with a sweet smile. As they got to the club.

He watched as she got into the club, and he just smiled at the people as they walked past the line. Once she got her drink, Cain himself ordered a double gin and tonic. He made sure when Em wasn't looking, he gave the bartender his card and told him to keep a tab open. He looked at her as she took a shot and so did he. "Cheers!" Cain then took a chance. He winked at her and pulled her to the dance floor. "Then let's dance"

He told her as he pulls her against him. Cain just wrapped his arms around her and started to dance. Moving along to the music. He spins her around and pulls her to his chest. "Come on Em, show me what you got baby." He said softly as he smiles at her with a sexy smirk. He wanted to show her that he was here, and he was here for her.

Cain was hers for the taking.

"Call on me, and I'll be there."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at the secret spot

scenario:

datey date

theme song:

tags:

Carlise Kingston

Carlise just shook her head. "Never in a million years would I let you get eaten by a shark or anything in that sea." She told her as she laughs. "But there's rarely sharks in this body of water, and we won't be going too far out baby. " She reassures her as they watch the sea together. Honestly, the sharks need to be more scared of her, if anything came to attack her, she would punch the shit out of them and then run the fuck away like a smart person.

She shook her head. "She really needs to understand something. Me and Faye..we were best friends first. And I miss her, and if there was a chance to get my best friend back, I would." She told Everest honestly. "She may act like a bitch but she knew my darkest secrets and kept them safe. She protected me from the stares when my dad died. I was broken, and she was the one there to make sure I didn't destroy myself in the process." Carlise said as she lay her head on her shoulder.

"I love her but not in that way anymore. I'm not in love with her anymore. To be honest...I just want my best friend back. " She said softly. Carlise smiled at the kiss on the top of her head. This was the moment she knew that her heart grew warmed and felt at peace. The moment she knew that she wanted Ever forever. She looked up at her with that warm smile. "You love me? Even with my impulsiveness and my non-direction life. " She honestly loved her too, but she wanted to be better for her.

"I want to see the places you love in Seattle too! I want to see everything." She said softly.

"I can't get you out of my head and I don't think I want to."

Alex never really liked cereal but breakfast was the most important meal of the day, as everyone said. So, she shoved the cardboard like flakes down her pie hole.

“Daniel’s pissed.” Alex paused mid shove, as she looked over at Stella who plopped herself down next to Alex.

“I didn’t know it was his mom’s fuckin’ vineyard. Like that was something I have shown any smidge of interest in before,” She resumed her shoving- chewing the cereal and then swallowing, the mush produced from her chewing.

“Anyway, I told him it wasn’t personal.” Alex almost rolled her eyes, getting up from her spot on the couch and placed the bowl down inside the tiny sink.

“Wow.” She brought her hand up to wipe the side her mouth, “He used to be cool what the hell happened?” She questioned, shuffling over to her room to throw something on. Once she was dressed she went into her bathroom to quickly apply some eyeliner and a thick coat of mascara. Satisfied with how she looked- she shrugged, running a brush through her black hair in an attempt to untangle the dark mess. She threw the brush on her bed, grabbing her purple bag from her dresser. Then, she made her way back to a very impatient Stella.

“C’mon then,” she pressed, “Maddox and Scarlet should be at the end of the road. Let’s go make some trouble.” Alex nodded, waiting for Stella to exit her home so she could lock up behind them. She was so glad she wasn’t going to have to cooped up on her day off. It didn’t take long for them to find Scar and Maddox. She shoved herself in the backseat.

“Come on, let’s go raise some hell.”

Cosmic feelings

Alex

♡coded by uxie♡

Danielle Moulin
1681077974013-png.1079764

Danielle had been having a grand old time. Laughing and hanging out with Quentin seemed to make her pain seep away. It was almost as if they had been friends for a while the way they talked as they adventured around the event. They had almost gone through all of the booths when she heard a familiar voice behind her. A hand grabbed at hers and the moment that Quentin and Danielle were sharing had been cut short as she spun around to look at Alexei. A rush of pain and anger ran throughout her. Seeing him like this was just a harsh reminder of what she had seen earlier in the day. Confusion hit her as Alexei foolishly begged her to go home with him and take her back. For a moment she really did think about how nice it would be to fall asleep in his arms again. Dani took a step away from him, shaking her head. Words escaped her and she thought about what she had seen earlier. His charming smile spreading across his face for another girl. The sing songy sound of his voice saying her name. She expected him to be hurt and to be a shell of a man not putting on the charm for the first girl he saw. So why was he here now begging her to go back to him. Admitting that he loved her and basically crying in front of her and Quentin.

Danielle opened her mouth to speak. She wanted to tell him that it wasn't going to happen and that what he was doing was embarrassing. A grown man begging a woman to unblock him on social media. She would oblige, of course. Even Danielle knew that blocking Alexei was a bit dramatic and she wouldn't have otherwise done so if it werent for her being and drunk as she was. At the end of the blubbering it became apparent to Danielle that he missed the whole point of their break up. It wasn't the baby or the marriage. Danielle just wasn't ready to be in a relationship with anyone not even Quentin. Just as Dani was about to say something she saw the glare form on Alexei's face. She took another step back as she watched the jealousy bubble inside of the man she once loved. This was the biggest reason she couldn't be with him. Any time Danielle hung out with any guy Alexei would immediately get jealous. So often his moods would give her whip lash as he went from loving to angry as quick as a flash. Danielle stood taller as Alexei questioned who she was with and snapped at her about her not going out with him.

"He's none of your business, Alexei. What I do is none of your business Alexei." Danielle crossed her arms and shook her head at the man, her anger fizzled a little when Quentin spoke up. Her attention snapped to the man she had been standing next to as he warned Alexei to back off. A soft blush hit her cheeks as she watched Quentin move so he was standing between Alexei and herself as if he were trying to protect Danielle. Butterflies hit her stomach and fluttered around like crazy. If Danielle hadn't been attracted to Quentin before she definitely was now as he stood his ground and spoke against Alexei. Danielle tried to hide a smile when Quentin told Alexei he was making a spectacle of himself. Danielle had been fully ready to stand up for herself and Quentin. She wasn't really expecting Quentin to stand up for her yet there he was, stood between the two of them telling Alexei to go away. Danielle didn't think Alexei would get physical but she wasn't really sure what he would do anymore. She certainly didn't think he would move on as quickly as he did.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes fieldofclover fieldofclover

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

nervous as fuck

at lavender's home

scenario:

home

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall looked at Papa. "I know she's hiding things from me. Things that hurt her. I know she thinks I'm clueless but I know it." He told him softly, as he glanced at the table and shrugged. "She talks very highly about you. Like you saved her, and I think you did. And thank you for doing so. I don't know how bad it was, but she talks to you highly. Like you were the only one that could have saved her." He told him as he finishes his thoughts. Wendall knew that Lavender was hiding things from him, about Papa, about the group she was apparently a part of.

"She didn't tell me much about the group. It was like she was scared that it would scare me away. " He told him truthfully. As he listened to Papa, he look at the pendant that he placed on the table. Wendall was sure that even if he refuses, he would still be someone to Lavender. The thing was, he didn't want to refuse. "People who love me unconditionally? What about my sisters? Would they be invited in the Clergy?" He asked. That was the one thing that would make or break him. His sisters were a part of him, and without them, he wouldn't be the man he was today. He wanted to take the necklace but that was holding him back from him doing so.

Wendall sighed. "If we must..if it would help.." He said softly. He guess he could start at the hardest part. Like taking off a bandaid. "My stepfather hates me. He..likes to make fun of me, and call me names because I am not what he deems a true man. He threatens violence or my sisters. And I can't do a fucking thing because he's their dad, even though he barely interacts with them because they are girls."

"My birth father left when I was born, he's one of the richest men in the beaches and has a whole other fucking family with two sisters I have never met. But I want to. I want them to know that I'm out here, not because it would destroy my dad but because I want to know them too. " He told him as he closes his eyes, letting everything out.

"My sisters...they are basically my kids you know. My mom.. changed after my stepdad came into the picture. She didn't want anything to do with me or the girls. It was like..she was whole another person. And she used to be amazing. She used to be my person..and I lost her when she fell in love with a fucking asshole."

Wendall breathes in heavily and out "I just...I want my sisters safe and happy..and they won't be there. "

"I think I'm falling in love with you.."

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

excited

at nollie's apartment

scenario:

forever and ever

Carter Kingston

Carter let out an oof, as she jumped at him with a big hug. Nearly tumbling the both on them onto the ground. He held her softly as she told him yes.

SHE SAID FUCKING YES

He knew in his mind that it would be a yes but to hear was a whole other feeling. To see blew his mind, but to hear it. It was like she was calling him home. There was nothing better. He laughed as she peppered his face with kisses. Kissing him on the lips at the end, he smiled into the kiss. She was heaven. Carter shook his head when she pulled away and told him that she was lucky for him choosing her.

He was the lucky one.

"Lia, there was no other choice in my heart. You were the only choice in my mind and heart. I love you so much." He told her as she helped him off the ground and placed the ring on her finger. He smiled at the sight of the ring sitting in the proper place where it should always reside. "You were the only choice baby." He murmurs to her as he looks at her. He grinned as she pulled him along to get married. They walked out of her apartment, and into his car.

Carter started the car, and zoomed off safely to the courthouse. They were no words exchanged in the car, as he held her hand while they drove to the courthouse. Once they were there, he opened the door for her as they walked into the courthouse. He held Lia hand as they started the process to get married.

Soon she'll be Magnolia Kingston.

"You are the one. So marry me?"

Micah Cooper
b728d88d32d5eb910ab2d2204dc663997a22777f.gifv

Micah smiled brightly when Cole confirmed that he was okay with animals, "I'd like to go to the zoo with you when it's open someday." Micah confirmed and as he was putting all the books away, Cole found the Iron Man helmet and began to ask lots of questions about it. Another smile from Micah. "Oh, that's Iron Man. Watch this." He said and wandered over to the helmet, taking it off the display before placing it on his head, "Friday, suit up." He told the helmet and it began to close. It was probably the coolest thing that he had ever bought, even though it was way too much money.
When he took it off, he placed it on Cole's head and laughed, "Here," He paused, going over to his bookshelves, pulling out one of the Iron Man comics, to show Cole the pictures, "it's part of his suit, it's how he saves people." He explained, "We should watch it, it's a really cool movie. The start of the Marvel movies." He told him, gently taking the helmet off of Cole's head to put it back onto the display.
"Come here," Micah said, taking Cole's hand to sit on the couch. While Cole got comfy, Micah grabbed the T.V. remote and began searching through Disney Plus to find a good movie to put on.
When the movie was sufficiently on and running, Micah sat back on the couch. His awkward self was now shining through and he glanced over at Cole. Why was he such a dipshit sometimes? In this scenario, it would be easy to make a move, but Micah was so awkward he wasn't even sure what to say to Cole. Nervously, he picked at his cuticles before eventually turning to Cole, leaning in to press his lips to the other mans. He wanted Cole to like him, and keep liking him, could Cole do that though? With how bland Micah could be sometimes? He wasn't sure. He just wanted to enjoy this moment right now.

Mentions: Cole - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Emily Charter
8e2592987b94f00565def006193eae270bcc2c47.gifv

Emily grinned at Cain as he took the shots with her. Normally he was very timid and shy around her but here he was opening up and he even ordered a drink with her. When the man agreed to dance, the girl excitedly took his hand and followed him out to the dancefloor, moving along to the music with him. She liked that he pulled her close. She wanted to be close. Although she did just break up with Owen, there were always tiny little feelings there for Cain. Maybe if she opened herself up to someone who wasn't Owen, she could be happy. Maybe her happiness was here, holding her and dancing with her.
The more they danced and drank, the less Emily thought about Owen and how he's made her feel all these years. Her focus became solely on Cain as she flirted, touched, and spun with him on the dance floor. But as the night went on, the girl was beginning to get drunker and drunker. Taking Cain's hand, she stumbled outside and threw her arms around him, "why can't all guys be like you." She joked, her words slurred. Her eyes studied his face a moment, taking him all in before she leaned in and gently pressed her lips to his. And this wasn't just because she was drunk. It was because the hold that Owen had on her mind was down. Why should all guys be like Cain, when there was Cain right in front of her?
Eventually, she pulled away, "Can you sleep over?" She asked, sticking out her bottom lip. She didn't care if he wouldn't sleep with her. That's not what she was looking for from anyone anymore, she just wanted a genuine connection with someone. Someone to love her and be there for her. Love her for who she was and not her body. "We don't have to do anything. I just don't want to be alone." She stated quickly, just so he wouldn't get the wrong idea about her. She was sure everyone knew who she hooked up with after the last time she and Owen broke up. She didn't want anyone to view Cain in that light.

Mentions: Cain - r e i r e i

“You’re just full of energy today, aren’t you?” Isaiah softly laughed, sitting down. Summer giggled and nodded her head as she placed the baskets down at the table before she slid onto the bench. It was one of the picnic tables you’d find at a park, with a hole in the middle for an umbrella but- this table was missing that. She didn’t mind though, the wind had gotten chillier recently because of the cold air pushing it’s way into Rosemary beach. The sun was still warm but it wasn’t beaming down on them, making them sweat through their clothes. This day couldn’t get anymore perfect. Summer brushed her hair back, trying to get it out of her face so she could eat. The table was already supplied with condiments, which summer was grateful for because she had gotten so excited that she had completely forgotten to ask.

Reaching for the red bottle of ketchup she squirted a little bit next to her fries so she could dip them in. Then, she picked up and fry and dipped it into the tomato sauce, bringing it to her lips and munching away. They ate in comfortable silence before she spoke up.

“How’s the burger? Is it good?” She asked, picking up her own burger. She pressed down on it, trying to make it smaller so it would fit in mouth before took a big bite. The cheese was nice but, this burger was fantastic and just what she needed. She was careful not to get anything on her white dress because she didn’t want to ruin her outfit which, in turn, would ruin the date.

Comfortable silence ensued again as they stuffed their faces, and drank their beverages. Silence had never been awkward with Isaiah. They could sit in each other presence for hours never saying one word to each other and it would be okay. It was one of the reasons she liked him so much he was comfortable- familiar to be around and he always knew how to make her laugh.

“I think that was the best burger I’ve had in a long time.” She smiled brightly, sipping on her lemonade.

“I think I’d like something sweet now, what about you?”

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Tw: domestic violence, physical/ mental abuse.

Luna was beautiful, the most beautiful girl in all of Rosemary beach so, he didn’t know why he couldn’t just commit and ask her to be his girlfriend. It’s not that he didn’t think she would say yes, it was because he was scared. All good things must come to an end, especially once you put a label on something. He watched his dad ruin his mothers life the second they got married. He could never understand why his mother didn’t just leave. No, he had to watched his mother’s mental health deteriorate right in front of his eyes his entire childhood. He watched her let a man abuse and walk all over her because she loved him.

Mason plopped down on the soft sheets of his bed, waiting for Luna as she rifled through his closet- looking for something he could wear. His previous thoughts left a bitter taste in his mouth. He couldn’t even look at Luna, that familiar feeling twisted in his gut. He couldn’t quite put his finger on this feeling but he knew it made him feel bad- sick and anxious.

Luna pushing articles of clothing into his vicinity broke him out of his depressing thoughts.

“You can choose something else if you don’t like it.” She told him, sitting down next to him. He shook his head.

“No, this is perfect. Thank you.” He lifted his previous shirt over his head, leaving it on the floor. He really didn’t have the energy to put it away. He did the same with his pants as he pulled them off.

When he was fully dressed he went into the bathroom and took a deep breath, spraying a bit of cologne and sprucing up his hair. Satisfied, he went into the kitchen and grabbed his phone, keys, and wallet.

“Come on, Luna. Are you ready?” He waited for her by the door, with the door already open. He was eager to get out his stuffy apartment.

“The Uber is here.” He told her, while locking up behind them.

“Go on ahead, I’ll be there shortly.” He smiled, watching her nod as she made her way down the stairs. He let a breath he didn’t know he was holding, collecting himself. Damn, he really needed a drink.

Soon, he made his way down to the car and got into the back seat, sitting next to Luna. He told the driver the directions to the bar and off they went. It didn’t take long for them to arrive. Mason jumped out of the car immediately, jogging to Luna’s side of the car and opened the door for her- shutting it behind her as well. He made a beeline for the door, ushering her inside before he rushed over to the bar, ordering whiskey on the rocks.

“What do you want Luna?”

emo

Mason

♡coded by uxie♡

Luna Bowings
53BAEE09-0C12-4697-B98C-02262E34B6FF.jpeg

Luna could tell that something was off with Mason, but she chose not to saying anything or question why. She wasn’t his girlfriend, it wasn’t her place too. So she simply sat quiet until he was ready to go and they were off to the bar. There was barely any talking between the two, though that’s how it usually was this time was different. There was some tension in the air and Luna didn’t know what she did to make it feel so different. So the girl just followed him into the bar.
As soon as they got into the bar, Mason practically dragged Luna to the bar to order drinks, which Luna didn’t mind. She loved wine, so she ordered herself some red after Mason asked what she wanted. She could still tell that there was something up with him, but again chose not to say anything as they waited for their drinks. While they waited though, her eyes scanned the bar for any hint of Brooke, and eventually spotted the dark hair that she recognized from the girls profile picture. After the bartender handed them their drinks, Luna turned to go toward her.
It wasn’t hard to find Brooke. With how dead the bar was apart from a few regulars, it was pretty easy to distinct who Brooke was despite Luna not actually meeting her in real life yet. She liked the girl though, she was bold and truly spoke about what she believed in. Complete opposite of Luna, but she could see them becoming good friends. “Hi.” She said with a small smile as she sat down at the table next to Brooke. Her stomach was twisting with nerves. She looked over to Mason who seemed to be zoned out and looked back to Brooke, “this is my… Friend Masion. I don’t know if you two have met.” She introduced and took a sip of her wine.
Got this interaction was awkward, but thankfully Brooke’s personality filled the table, cutting the tension between Mason and Luna. “Have you lived in Rosemary Beach long?” She finally asked Brooke, working up her courage to finally talk to the girl. Luna had been in RB for years and never made any friends, apart from a few people at the country club. She knew Brooke worked there, but the two had never interacted with contrasting work schedules and working in different parts of the building. “I can’t believe I’ve worked at the club and have never met you.” She felt her face redden then. The statement sounded rude. So she looked down and took a sip from her glass. Why did she agree to go out?
It wasn’t until she had a few glasses of wine in her that Luna began to talk more, say the right things and sound like a proper human being. The conversation now flowing way better than when they first got to the bar. Luna was laughing at something that Brooke said when she suddenly saw Mason get up and leave the table. A small frown touched her lips but she looked back to Brooke with a relaxed smile, “should we go order some shots?”

Mentions: Brooke and Mason - vixe vixe

• this was really happening...

Nollie
    was standing in front of a judge at the courthouse with Carter standing before her. Although it wasn't what she had planned for today, she was pleased that it had worked out like this. Sure, there would be no honeymoon or anything like that, but that didn't bother her any. The only thing that mattered is that she was here, right now, in the moment with Carter. Her eyes filled up with tears as Carter gave his vows. They made her heart swell until she thought it would burst. And then it was her turn. With a shaky voice, she began to speak. "I never expected to fall in love with anyone. But here you came, like a wrecking ball, knocking my walls down. It was totally unexpected, but somehow, I knew that I'd be standing here one day, saying this in front of you. You started out as my best friend, but in the process, you became something much more. You became my rock - someone I could lean on when the world was too heavy to shoulder all on my own. Without you in my life, there's no way that I'd be here right now. I might have gave into some twisted form of temptation if not for you. But I didn't, and it's all because of you."

Nollie took one of her hands away from Carter's in order to wipe the tears away from her eyes. "What I'm trying to say is that I love you, Carter Kingston, with all my heart. I promise to be the best possible wife you could ever dream of, day in and day out. Sure, it won't always be easy, but with you by my side, I'm sure we can get through anything that stands in our way. I cannot wait to be your wife. Our tomorrow starts today." And with that, she turned to the judge as if to say that she was finished. All that was left was the rings and the kiss symbolizing their new marriage. Nollie couldn't wait. In only a few brief moments, she'd officially become Magnolia Kingston.

Arcadian

♡coded by uxie♡

isaiah is to be continued on discord

Last edited:

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

feeling himself a bit

at the club

scenario:

i'm here for you

Cain Evans

Cain was enjoying himself, dancing with the woman that has been on his mind for the past couple of months. Maybe it was just the way she looked at him like he mattered. Like he was someone to her. Emily Charter had the power, to make the people around her feel as if they mattered, and they were someone. That's why he couldn't let anyone like Owen, break her because breaking someone like Emily would be the most heartbreaking thing in the world to him.

How can someone break someone so pure?

He had stopped drinking around drink number 3, someone had to be sober to drive home and that was most definitely not Emily right now. As she kept downing drinks he didn't care, he wanted to make sure she was ok. He danced with her through into the night, until she grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. She threw his arms around him, and he held onto her. He smiled softly at her as she asked him why all guys couldn't be like him.

"Maybe they are, and you just haven't seen them?" He told her. "Sometimes you need to truly look, to see what is in front of you." Cain said softly as he looked at her with soft eyes. Emily was kind of beautiful that he cannot ever compare to. She was the kind of beauty that no one could ever grow to be. Cain never knew how in the world Owen could have ever let someone like her go.

Emily seemed to be studying his face too before she did something that stunned him. She kissed him. He kissed her back softly. Trying not to take advantage of her but wanted her to know that whatever she was feeling wasn't unreciprocated. He wanted this as much as she did but he wanted to do it right. With dates and flowers, and everything she ever wanted.

All Cain wanted to do is take care of her in the right way.

He nodded his head to her next question. "Of course Em. I'll do anything for you. Do you wanna go now? Also, I'm hungry, so we should probably grab some McDonald's or something. I can cook too, we just have to deal with going to the store. I can make you breakfast in the morning too.." He rattles off as he holds her in his arms without a care in the world. Cain didn't care what everyone else thought of him, he just wanted to be there for the girl in his arms.

Always.

"Call on me, and I'll be there."

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

excited

at the courthouse

scenario:

my angel

Carter Kingston

Carter stood in front of a judge as he began to the courthouse wedding. He smiled and nodded as the judge told them that what they were doing was a forever kind of thing. He knew what he forever looked like. It was the woman next to him with warm eyes and a voice that sounded like home. And she was calling him home every time she called his name. It was his turn for vows so he took a deep breath and started it.

"Magnolia, you came at a time when I was nothing but a broken man with a broken family. We could barely even talk about my father and Damon didn't know much about him. " He took a shaky breath. "You came in, and you healed my family. You took a broken family, and glue the pieces together. You are our glue, and you are my angel. I don't know where I'd be without you, and I never want to find out."

Carter had tears in his eyes "I know when your mom got sick, and then she passed away. You thought you lost your only family but that will never happen. I promise you now and forever, that I will be your family. My mom will be with your family. Our son will be your family. And definitely, my sister will be in your family. You will always have a family my beautiful angel. " He told her softly.

"I will be your strength when you can't be, I will be your best friend and your number one supporter in everything you do. I love you Magnolia Hunter and I can't wait to be your husband. " He finishes his vows turning to Lia as she starts hers. And at the end, his eyes were wet with the tears that were falling down his face. He kept wiping them and hers as he turned to the judge with a look on his face that can only mean 'Please for the love of god, let me kiss this woman.' The judge just chuckles as he goes on.

Carter gives Lia a ring for him that he had picked up also on the way to get her. And they exchanged rings. Now was the time for the I dos. "I do." He breathes out softly as she said the same. Now there was nothing holding him back. The judge pronounced them husband and wife and he surged forwards and kissed her deeply.

Now...she was officially Magnolia Kingston.

His angel. His Lia.

"You are the one. So marry me?"

MOOD: Ecstatic

OUTFIT: Slightly less dirty hippy

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Nico Tiwari
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Nico grinned at the sweet kiss Calla planted on his cheek, grabbing her by the arm as she stood to leave his side. "Hey, get back here," He joked, pulling the blonde into his lap to give her lips a kiss before she flitted back over to her seat, just as a waitress arrived to take their order.

The pair chatted blithely while they waited for their food to arrive. Calla of course was still bubbly and easy to talk to, while Nico was much more chatty and lively without his naturally outgoing personality tempered by hallucinogens. "So, how ya liking Rosemary?" He eventually got around to asking, genuinely wondering her honest impression of his hometown. "Just curious, what made you decide to come out here?" He continued, lounging back in his chair to contentedly listen to her chatter on in her Spanish accent.

Once they'd finished eating, he led the blonde down the street to where his beat up old VW Bus was parked. Opening the door for her, he then hopped in after, plopping himself into the driver's seat. "This is Lola," Nico explained proudly, gesturing around the vehicle. "My uh…humble abode," He chuckled, shoving his key into the ignition. "Make yourself comfy!"

In the back was a messy, unmade bed, a small table and chair, some well-worn cushions littering the floor. The rest of the space was cluttered by random crap, featuring tons of records, cassettes and CDs stacked up everywhere, clothing strewn about, a surfboard, a couple guitars, other small instruments laying around, an old stereo, and no less than three record players. Every surface seemed to be piled with loose papers, old notebooks, some pages ripped out of books. All of it covered in drawings and doodles, or handwritten poetry rendered in utterly illegible chicken scratch.

A short drive later, they reached their destination. To fulfill his promise of sneaking them into the festival, Nico had taken a detour, a back road that bordered the vineyard's sprawling property, far away from the main entrance full of workers that would be checking IDs to make sure all attendees were of drinking age. Nico had snuck into these vineyard events plenty of times to enjoy the food and booze that were free if you could find a way in without paying admission.

He even knew of a convenient break in the fence that allowed for a person to squeeze through it, instead of having to climb over. Nico pulled the fence up in order to make a bigger hole for Calla to sneak through easier. "Here we go! Hopefully they didn't add any extra security–augh!!" A yelp of agony escaped him just as he wrapped his fingers around the chain link, and the young man began to convulse violently, brown eyes rolling back into his head.

After a few seconds of feigning electrocution, he suddenly regained his posture, dissolving into a fit of laughter. "Nah, I'm just playing," He snickered, once again grabbing the fence to pull it back long enough for Calla to actually slip through it this time. Once inside, Nico grabbed her hand, leading the girl through rows of endless grapevines that seemed to stretch on forever.

"See? Told ya I'd get you in," He leaned in to covertly whisper once they finally traversed all the way through the vineyard to where the event was being held, playfully bumping her shoulder with his own as they walked side by side.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Drunk but still awkward

OUTFIT: Nerd boy chic

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

 Sara

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Finnley Sixsmith
We will never belong
Let's never go home now
Finnley watched intently as a man took a thoughtful sip of wine, carefully swished it around his mouth, then spat it into one of the stylish brushed steel buckets provided by the vineyard. Of course, that's what people do in order to keep tasting tons of wine without getting drunk enough to cloud their taste buds. But it always seemed so strange, people spitting at a classy event like this.

The thought of all that wine and saliva intermingling into some kind of accursed stew was beginning to turn his stomach, already queasy from drinking so much.

The boy had attended many events like this, often overhearing the snooty sommelier drone on and on about some expensive wine and its exquisite notes of honeysuckle or bitter almond. Even after this wine tasting marathon, Finnley couldn't fathom how one could train their palate to pick up such subtle cues; to him, it all just tasted like expired grape juice mixed with rubbing alcohol. But he threw it back dutifully, to achieve the proper state of "turnt" he'd promised Sara he'd reach by the time her shift had ended.

It was a miracle the nerd hadn't completely chickened out of showing up. He'd timed his arrival in such a way to get there by the tail end of Sara's shift, hopefully minimizing the time he'd have to spend wandering around by himself. Despite being forced by his parents into showing face at various events, it never got easier for him. Finn certainly wasn't one for crowds or mingling with strangers.

Luckily, the drinking did seem to help on this occasion. Even though he'd only been tipsy once or twice before, never in such a public place, the way it took the edge off his social anxiety made him continue to down glass after glass of the wine on offer.

Stumbling around the festival, Finn was still quite aware of his surroundings, taking extra care not to run into his parents. This was absolutely the kind of event they'd want him to attend with his betrothed, Adelaide, on his arm. And they certainly wouldn't appreciate his current sloppy drunk state, nor the fact that he'd made no attempt to show up as Adelaide's date, or even try to find her at the event.

Adelaide was nice, pretty, smart, a well-to-do young woman with an impressive pedigree featuring some of Rosemary's wealthiest upper crust. Finn knew a loser like himself should feel unbelievably lucky to be set up with such a girl. And his parents, they were thrilled with the arrangement. But he felt nothing for her. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to marry someone you weren't completely, or even slightly in love with.

Granted, Finn never felt any kind of romantic feelings toward anyone before…besides Sara. His best friend since middle school never had a clue he harbored the biggest crush on her for all these years.

He felt a vibration in his jacket pocket, fishing his phone out to find a text from the bubbly brunette that seemed to indicate a slight deviation from the plan. Speak of the devil. Had Sara finished her shift early? Whatever happened, she seemed to be already drunk, judging by the series of texts that lit up his phone. Finn adjusted his glasses, squinting at the newest message, which looked to be rendered in gibberish.

And once he made sense of the words, the content was another question mark. She almost seemed to be telling him that she found him attractive, that she reciprocated his feelings. But that couldn't be true. There was just no way a girl as gorgeous and capable as Sara felt the same way about him, a scrawny little geek who couldn't even attend a party without hiding in the bathroom all night. It had to be some kind of joke or drunken misunderstanding.

Finn managed to ascertain Sara's location; the restroom, apparently. Normally, he would never in a million years think to poke his head into the ladies' room, for any reason. But he had to know what Sara meant in those texts. In the moment, it felt urgent enough to outweigh the massive embarrassment this situation could bring.

Opening the lavatory door, he peeked in only to make sure the coast was clear. Finn turned his head so not to allow his prying eyes inside and yelled vaguely toward the open door, rather timidly at first. "Sara? …Saraaa? SARA!" By the third try, he managed to raise his voice loud enough that it echoed through the interior, hopefully right to Sara's keen ear.

Why he didn't just wait for her to come out is still a mystery.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Determined

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

Rueben dear.szmm dear.szmm

INT:

Alessa Not Meat Not Meat

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Wolf Thackery
The world is a beautiful place
But we have to make it that way
tw: Murder

Pacing idly in the lobby of the dance studio, the detective paused to glance thoughtfully at his heavy, black boots. Normally, Wolf would have no business being here, having never danced a day in his life. So what would even bring him to such an odd place? His work, obviously, what else?

Even on his own time, Wolf found it difficult to switch his working brain off. Work often kept his mind occupied, especially when faced with a head scratcher of a case like the one he was there to investigate. The victim was Cameron Knox, a 22-year-old male found dead in an alley just outside the building. Cause of death was ruled a homicide.

So far, there wasn't much to go on. According to family, the victim had no known enemies, nobody they knew of who might mean him any harm. Apparently, he didn't have much of a social life either, preferring to devote most of his waking hours to his career. Wolf could certainly relate.

With very little evidence found at the crime scene, he was itching to get on to the next interview, to hopefully get some answers or even rule out a suspect. His partner and good buddy, Rueben, was doing his own thing on this particular evening, off on some secret mission he wouldn't elaborate on. So Wolf had decided to swing by the dance studio alone before heading home to Benji, the good-natured mutt who was patiently waiting to greet him back at the apartment.

At least he could get a jump on the interviews for this case, something to bring back to confer with Rueben, a slightly older, more seasoned detective. Plus Wolf was eager to chat with Cameron's dance partner, allegedly the last person to see the young man alive.

Wolf approached the front desk of the dance company, briefly explaining the situation and who he was there to see with a flash of his badge. After a short wait for his witness to be paged, the graceful steps of a dancer could be heard echoing softly through the quiet lobby.

The detective turned to find her standing there, a petite woman with powder blue hair and a luminous fair complexion. Definitely the type of girl he'd find attractive under normal circumstances, if she wasn't a potential suspect. He quickly banished the thought from his mind, stepping forward to introduce himself.

"Alessa Bardot? Detective Wolf Thackery." Holding up his badge, he extended his opposite hand, offering a warm smile in an effort to reassure her this was just an informal chat to gather information. "You're not in trouble or anything, don't worry. Your dance partner was Cameron Knox, correct? Would you mind answering a few questions?"

Mentally though, he was sizing her up. His first impression of the dancer came off as quiet, mild mannered, and rather small in stature, especially when compared to Cameron's tall, muscular physique. Clearly, it would be quite difficult for her to overpower a guy his size, unless she got pretty creative.

That didn't automatically make her innocent though. Wolf had already witnessed much crazier things in his relatively short career with the Rosemary Beach police force.

"So, I'm told you were here practicing late with Cameron on the night of September 10th. Could you walk me through the events of that evening, please?"

code by valen t.

MOOD: Nervous/Emotional

OUTFIT: waitress uniform

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
sara alcott
an object can be moved, changed, or affected without physically being touched.

Sara peered down at her phone, clumsily tapping at the screen in a desperate attempt to type out her latest sloppy drunk text to Finn. You may ask, how had an esteemed cater waitress such as herself gotten piss drunk at a work event? About an hour ago, the young woman had had the misfortune to be assigned to the table that Finn's parents as well as Adelaide's had been situated at. And today, for whatever reason had been the day they'd decided to sit down and have a conversation about their children's future prospects.

As she dutifully put out every round of wine and accompanying side dishes, she was forced to check in with the Sixmith-Sterling-Sinclair table and overhear just how lovely of a match had been made, how Finn could have any job he wanted at one of the Sterling-Sinclair's many many business endeavors, the exact minute details they hoped would appear at their wedding. Sara had been familiar with Finn's family since middle school, yet every time she approached their table, not a single one of it's inhabitants gave a second glance in her direction. Whether they were distracted, unaware it was her, or purposefully snubbing Sara, it didn't matter.

The stabbing pain in her chest upon overhearing these conversations became too much to bear, and she began downing samples in order to take her mind off of their conversations. It gradually became a game, locating the latest source of booze and sneakily downing it before anyone even realized she wasn't supposed to be drinking. Through some miracle, despite being drunk out of her ass, she'd evaded notice and was somehow able to not drop any valuable bottles of wine. Even as her shift came to a close, she was still determined to complete her mission of locating Finn.

So there she was, eagerly texting Finn and demanding to know where he was. Somehow, for reasons Sara couldn't rememeber(her lack of filter) the conversation had escalated to something else entirely. With words such as "sexy" and "hot" being thrown around, Sara's heart could've leaped out of her chest in drunken glee at the idea that Finn was into her, at least on a physical level. Once it was agreed upon they would be meeting outside the bathroom, a lightbulb went off in Sara's brain.

What was it Gwen was always telling her? If she wanted things done in regards to boys, she'd have to use her natural assets. She'd never paid much attention to it, other than when she wanted to get tips from old guys in past gigs. After all, Sara wasn't exactly the sexy type. Preferring flowy vintage outfits to more flattering pieces, she'd never considered herself the type who could draw in guys for more than just a nice tip. But what if she could be? What if that was what would finally be able to get her Finn?

She ran into the bathroom, quickly getting to work. First was the bowtie, which she nearly ripped off her neck, sloppily shoving it into her handbag. Then, the mandatory hair bun went off with her brown locks falling slightly below her chin in a messy bob. As she began to unbutton the blouse, she stared at her chest in the mirror, debating whether removing an additional button would show off too much boob for comfort. "More boob the better, right?" She thought to herself with a sigh, allowing the blouse to showcase a generous amount of cleavage.

As she fished a pouch of makeup out of her bag, she heard a soft knock on the door. She ignored it, and proceeded to apply makeup as quickly as possible. By the time the knocker had resorted to calling out her name, she'd managed to apply a coat of tackily bright red lipstick that had smudged her chin, and only one eye of shaky mascara. Her eyes widened, torn between finishing the job or going to see him as soon as possible. That choice was made for her however, when Finn decided to open the door to the bathroom.

She grabbed the bag and ran outside, in case there were other people in the bathroom stalls who might not have appreciated Finn's calling. Reaching for his hand, she pulled him behind the giant plant that lay in a vase beside the bathroom, and leaned against the wall with a sigh. Sara glanced at Finn, a frown evident on her face as she tried to find the words to express how she felt. "Finn! Don't do thaaat!" She wailed, lightly socking his shoulder. "I wasn't ready! I was trying to look hot so you'd kiss me and then you interrupted me, and now I look weird!"

Sara's hysterics, while obviously a product of her inebriated state, felt no less real or frustrating to the young girl than any real problems she faced when sober at the time. She stared at Finn, acutely aware that not only did she look like a mess, but screaming like a baby wasn't the best thing she could do to draw in a guy the way Gwen so often did. Of course her big fat mouth wouldn't stop herself from fucking her big opportunity to win Finn over up. She glanced down at the ground, staring at her feet intently as she crossed her arms, unsure of what to say.

Even while drunk it was obvious she'd made a mess of things in a flurry of emotions. She let out a sigh, looking up at Finn, praying that she'd have one last shot at fixing things. "I'm sorry that was bitchy, you didn't do anything." She paused for a brief moment, before continuing to speak with her fingers crossed. "But....can I still kiss you? Please?"
code by valen t.

Micah Cooper
15453fe57126dd35cb45e9483366cd0fd4354207.gifv

Was this happening? Was Micah actually truly making out with Cole? The guy that he has liked for years? This had to be a dream, and if Micah weren't already smacking lips with Cole he would 100% ask Cole to pinch him. When the men tumbled back, Micah slid his arms around Cole, his tongue tangling with Cole's and just as he was about to lift Cole's shirt over his head, Cole pulled away.
Puzzled, he looked up at Cole as Cole asked for reassurance, and Micah couldn't hide his blush this time as a brighter scene on the TV came on, "don't apologize, of course, I want to." He said, his tone a little breathless still from the kiss. Shyly, he grabbed the hem of Cole's shirt and pulled it over the man's head, tossing it somewhere in the living room. He was a little in awe of Cole's body. It was much more toned than Micah's slight fast-food gut, and suddenly he felt a little self-conscious. Though, he did his best not to think about it as he pulled his own shirt off.
Micah just wanted to enjoy this moment with Cole. It may be rushed, but Micah he had liked Cole for a while. He knew his feelings for the other man were secure, and if it were Micah's choice they would be together for a long, long time. So he went back to Cole's lips, kissing him as well as his jaw and neck. He would enjoy this moment, even if the next day Cole decided he didn't like Micah.

[End of Micah for the skip]

Mentions: Cole - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Emily Charter
633720a3464bd6b83941e7b10a5d3905d421013e.gifv

Emily melted into Cain when he kissed her back. But she could tell that he was doing his best to not take advantage of her in this state. The loved that. Every other time she had gotten drunk and wanted to hook up with someone (*cough* owen and rowan *cough*) they had gladly taken the bait. But with Cain, he didn't. So when the kiss ended she just simply wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.
The smile got exceptionally brighter when he agreed to sleep over at her place. Of course she wouldn't push anything on him if that's not what he wanted, but she was more than stoked just to have someone hold her while she slept. At the mention of food, her eyes lit up, "yeah! I want nuggets!" She said, her tone almost childlike as she followed him back to his vehicle. The drive from the club to the fast-food joint, to her apartment felt like seconds.
Grabbing the bag of food off her lap as well as her purse, she walked up the steps of her apartment, doing her best not to trip over her own feet before she slid her key into the lock and stepped inside. She realized then, that Cain had never been inside her apartment and her cheeks flushed red, "welcome to my humble abode!" She said with a smile as she kicked her heels off. Instead of going to the kitchen to eat her food, she wandered over to the couch and put on a movie before digging into the bag to find her nuggets.
When she was sufficiently full, Emily crawled into Cain's lap and snuggled in, her eyes on the movie, until they weren't. They were closed and the girl was softly snoring. This was all she wanted. Someone to love her and hold her. And with her ex (he who shall not be named) she never got that sort of affection, even on his best days. Maybe she could enjoy this all with Cain.

[LAST POST FOR EMILY]

Mentions: Cain - r e i r e i

MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT: Cater Waiter

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Nick Finnbar
Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Nick's face reddened a bit when Josephine announced he was her date, slipping her arms around him. Despite how inwardly flustered he was, he quickly nodded in agreement to play along, taking this golden opportunity to lovingly drape an arm around her as if she was his girlfriend.

"Later, boss," He sang blithely as Jo pulled him away, dissolving into giggles as soon as they had escaped the older man's sight. "Shiiit, he seemed pissed," Nick laughed, wondering what exactly had gone on between her and Alexei, and what had prompted Jo's quick getaway.

"Oh, no problem at all!" The young man grinned, clearly elated by the chance to be of help to her. "But uh…what exactly happened back there? Were you guys like…a thing?" He asked cautiously. His smile fading as it began to dawn on Nick that his crush on Josephine now had the potential for a slightly awkward situation, should he continue pursuing his boss's known love interest.

Nick eventually had to bid Josephine a temporary farewell to finish out what was left of his waiter shift, but the two friends agreed they would meet up again in an hour to hang out together at the festival. He was buzzing with excitement, extra peppy with anticipation for the remainder of his work day. It seemed to drag on forever, but when the time finally came, he zipped back over to their meeting spot post haste.

Josephine was already there waiting for him, looking far more unsteady on her feet than she did just an hour ago. "Jojo?" Nick chuckled, holding a hand out to steady her as she stumbled forth to greet him. "You okay?"

code by valen t.

Everest Kennedey
1679946974966-png.1076241

Ever listened to Carlise. It was what she was best at, after all, listening to people as they told her their secrets and their lives. It was part of her job to listen to her patients when they told her about their lives, however brief their interactions may be. It could help with how she treated the patient. Ever found herself often times falling back into the pattern of staying quiet and listening to what people had to stay. She was truly calm and stoic at most times. Quietly taking in information and calculating what the next steps were. A soft smile spread across Everest's lips when Carlise assured her that she wouldn't be eaten by a shark. It was truly one of her biggest fears. Perhaps that was one of the reasons that she tried to stay away from the ocean. It was a silly fear and Everest knew it but for some reason she still couldn't bring herself to feel fully comfortable sitting so close to the ocean.

Instead of externalizing that fear, Everest kept it to herself and focused on Carlise. How she poured her heart out about her situation with Carmen. It did still make her heart beat painfully in her chest every time Carlise talked about how she felt about Carmen. It shocked Ever a little to hear Carlise say that she still loved Carmen. Sure it wasn't the same kind of love but after the pain that she went through from their separation Everest expected Carlise to despise Carmen. That's how Ever would feel if it happened to her. It was strange to think about forgiving someone after hurting someone like that. Everest held onto Carlise a little tighter and closed her eyes. She lost herself deep in thought as she held Carlise close.

"I do love you. You're impulsiveness is very grounding to me. I know I can be a little cold and calculating. I suppose that Skylar got all of the impulsivity and... kindness." Everest sighed softly, running her fingers through Carlises hair as they sat together. "Since I found out that I liked girls I thought of you. I kind of knew that you were the perfect girl for me but after Carmen hurt you I didn't want to rush you into anything. Honestly being with you is one of the only reasons that I'm sticking around Rosemary Beach. In a perfect world I think you would come with me home to Seattle and fall in love with the city as much as I did." Ever planted another small kiss on Carlises head and moved away from her, "I should probably get going. I have to run some errands and I don't want to be home too late. I work tomorrow."
Mentions: r e i r e i

Calla Carleton
cd52384fa0eb7d0b00e9653431ad61467eab9367.gifv

Calla was shocked at how cuddly Nico was after days of not spending time together. It made her blush and giggle. She wasn't used to this type of attention, from anyone, but she kind of loved it. His energy was all over, and soon enough their lunch was done, and he was dragging her off. "It's a nice van..." She trailed off, looking around. It was a little messy, and she was shocked that someone could live in their van but at the same time, it fascinated her. He was just so different than what she had come across in her life so far.
The drive to the vineyard didn't feel long, especially not with Nico's energy and the music playing. Of course, they didn't go to the front entrance, that would be stupid because they would ID her and immediately turn her away. She was old enough to drink in Spain, but Americans had weird ideals when it came to what was considered an adult. Like who waits until 21 to drink? Once the van was parked, the girl unbuckled her seatbelt and hopped out of the van, following him through some grass until they reached an old wired fence.
The man's fake electrocution took her by surprise and she hurried over, kneeling beside him, scared to touch him. What should she do? But then he stopped and looked at her, laughing, "That is so mean!" She exclaimed, giving his shoulder a smack before she stood back up with a small, playful glare in her eyes. When he split the fence for her, Calla stepped in and followed him to the main part of the event where there was music playing and people chatting. This vineyard was beautiful and she could already smell the different flavors of sweet wine.
Instantly, Calla made her way over to one of the tables where a server was pouring wine and handing out glasses, Calla gladly took one for her and one for Nico, "So what do events like these entail?" She asked curiously. Admittedly, she had no clue why there would be an event like this unless it were for a wedding or something. Either way, the girl was already having a blast, meeting new people and sipping the different kinds of wine.
Eventually when it was getting dark, and the girl was sufficiently buzzed, Calla went with Nico back to his van and climbed in. She was beginning to really like this man, "Hey Nico?" She asked before he started the van up. She didn't know what she wanted to ask him, instead, she climbed over the center console and straddled the man's lap, laughing a little when her butt honked the horn. Without any more words, she pressed her lips to his.

[FINAL CALLA POST]

Mentions: Nico - Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Lavender Boileau
tumblr_mf61wk0v9b1rv6fi8.gif

Papa remained silent, listening to Wendalls words. He nodded softly when Wendall mentioned Papa saving Lavender. Affirming Wendalls beliefs. Papa knew that he couldn't tell Wendall exactly what it was that scarred Lavender. A great sadness had taken over her and it was hard to pick up the broken pieces that had been left behind. It was such a pity to see such a soft, caring person hidden behind such a monster of a pain. "While I cannot disclose anything from Lavenders life I will tell you that it hasn't been easy for her. Patience is a virtue, Wendall. Lavender may seem strong but I can ssure you she is still quite fragile. Give her time." Papa smiled softly, "Sister is a valued part of the Clergy. She has come a very long way. Transparently, Wendall, she has taught me more compassion. She has made me a better Papa. Unlike the Papa's before me I have been given the gift of sister Lavender." Papa took a deep breath and sat back, getting himself a little more comfortable. He had never fully admitted that Lavender has done as much for him as he did for her. He would never tell her, of course. Giving that information to Wendall was only a way to show him that Lavender was worth the wait.

"Your sisters are more than welcome in the Clergy. In fact... I have something for them, too. If you would like to bring them with you we would be happy to have them as well. I can promise you that they, too, will also be cherished and loved unconditionally. We strive to make sure that each one of our Clergy members know that despite their past we are there to improve their future. However that may be." As papa spoke he pulled two more smaller pendants from his pocket. He set them on the table in front of him next to the one for Wendall. "All we ask in return is your willingness to return the favour when the time comes." Papa sat back in his chair. Waiting for Wendall to not only take the pendants but to tell him about his life.

Papa listened contently as Wendall spoke. Absorbing the information that he was given. Papa Sympathized with the boy and could understand the pain that he was going through. His father wasn't much of a father to him, either. The history of Papas and having little to no parental interaction was something that Wendall would learn, of course. Papa would be instructing Lavender to teach Wendall and his kin the history of the Clergy and unfortunately for Papa his whole family history was deeply intertwined with the past. So as Wendall spoke Papa thought about his future with the Clergy. He would make a fine papa one day. That is if Lavender decided to step up when the time came Papa was certain that she would bring Wendall with her. Papa nodded as Wendall trailed off. "I am deeply sorry." He spoke quietly, "that you have experienced this heartache in your life. I understand now. The scars inside you. I would like to offer you and your sisters peace. The Clergy will be building residence in Rosemary Beach in the coming months. I would like to extend an invitation for you and your sisters to live in the Clergy house. Rest assured that your sisters will be taken care of when you are unable to. Whether that is courses or whether that is your own alone time. The Clergy will be here. We can also offer education for the girls with no cost. They will be well taken care of and unconditionally loved by the Clergy. Protected by all costs. If your family gives you any slack I will find a way to... persuade them." Papa smiled, "Welcome to the Clergy, son. I can see through the scars inside you."

Mentions: r e i r e i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back