• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

excited

at the gym

scenario:

puncy time

theme song:

Theodore Woods

Theo had worked for 4 days straight. They needed the money, Lulu's job was good but they needed more. He needed to help her out more or at least try to not fuck it up as much as he always does. He had done everything right when it came to Lulu but it always turned out wrong. Maybe his parents were right in assuming that no one would love him because of his differences. Lulu was only caring about him because she felt like it was her job to do so. He loved his sister so much, that it hurts him to know that she couldn't live out her best life because she was taking care of him all the time. As a child, as a teen, and now as an adult. He was tired of being so useless so he decided to work his ass off to make sure that Lulu could live her life without worrying about him all the time.

He was working the night shift today since Rami wanted to train with him today. Rami was a new person in his life..a new friend. After the night when he came to comfort and train with him even with Theo being cold and distant. And not the normal distance. He made sure he was ok, and Theo had a friend, in Rami's words, a bestie bro? He was confused about the difference but it seemed important to Rami so he just let it go. He didn't want to upset his new friend so soon. He left his room and saw Lulu in the kitchen. He kissed her cheek. "I will be out late again. I have plans with Rami." He told her. She had already told him that she was going out with Gen whom he hated that she hung out with. Gen just reminded him of his mother and her ways to throw money.

And THeo hated that. He just avoids her and his sister when they are together because he could not be around her. He told her so too. He went and changed his clothes, put on his normal gym outfit, and left the apartment. He headed to the gym and texted Rami to let him know that he was there.

It was punch time.

"I know I fucked up my sister's life. I'm trying to fix it. "

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Haiden Sutton
BC439261-F7A3-4D1D-B385-53583E41CD55.gif
Haiden listened to the defeat in Sam’s tone and frowned a little, but didn’t keep it in place long enough for Collette to notice. She hated this for Sam. “Well, the way I see it there’s two options. Either you do let me go over there with a bat. Or you just, move on and make new things for yourself.” She said and looked up at Sam, “I like option one, but I think option two is the healthiest.“ she said with a small laugh.
Looking at Collette play, having her Barbies talk to each other, she sighed, “look, you could use this as an opportunity, change into who you’ve always wanted to Be.” Haiden said, her tone gentle and sweet, “of course I’ll like you for whoever you decide to be, but I think it’s a great opportunity to be who you want.” She said and smiled brightly at Collette as the young girl came over and handed both Haiden and Sam some Barbies.
Mimicking the Barbies she played with the girl for a moment before putting the Barbie down and leaning back against Collettes bed as she took a sip from her tea, “now I hope you know I’m not gonna let you starve or not drink anything in my house. So that tea better be gone before Nana gets home from bingo.” She said with a nudge and stood up.
”Come on,” She said and grabbed Sam’s tea off the floor, “Collette, baby you drink your hot coco. Me and Sam are gonna go talk in the living room.” She said and nodded for Sam to follow as Collette continued to play with her Barbies. Setting both cups on the coffee table, Haiden took a seat and pulled Sam into her lap, “if I didn’t live with my grandmother and daughter and I would happily steal you away forever.” Haiden said with a laugh and rested her chin on Sam’s shoulder.

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i

Everest Kennedy
1679605061807.png

Ever was honestly a little taken aback when Carlise pulled her close. That was one thing she would have to get used to if she was going to pursue a relationship with the girl, it seemed. Ever wasn't much of a PDA type person, nor was she really a touchy person. If letting Carlise hug her and he a touchy person was the price she had to pay to be able to have the pleasure of being liked by the girl of her dreams, then she would allow her to hug her as much as she wanted. Everest knew it would become a problem later but she figured it would be better to get to know Carlise first. Besides, the relationship was new and exciting. How could they not want to touch each other? It made Ever wonder what could possibly be so wrong with herself that she almost winced every time the girl went to hug her. She let out a soft smile as Carlise released her, "I missed you too. Work was long today."

Ever gently took the helmet from Carlise and slid it onto her head. The motorcycle was cool, no doubt. Not something that she would normally ride considering her line of work but it was just one of those things about Carlise that drove Ever to her. She was dangerous in her own ways. Sure Ever put on a scary front but really she was just a teddy bear. She couldn't hurt a fly unless that fly fucked with her friends. Ever was more of a suffer in silence kind of person. Calm and collected with chaos behind her eyes. Sometimes people thought it was an attractive quality but in Everests mind it made her a psychopath.

After Ever had settled herself onto the bike, she turned her bag so it would be in between the two of them, then wrapped her arms around Carlise. She was warm and inviting. A comfortable feeling washed over her as she rested her head on Carlises back and shut her eyes tight. To say that she was scared was an understatement. The idea of being on a death bike freaked her out. Probably just because she had heard too many of Skylars stories about patients in the hospital. Or that she had seen too many scans from vehicular accidents to ever be comfortable on the road. Whatever it was, that fear went away slowly as they drove. Evers heart thumped heavily in her chest and she took a moment to breathe after Carlise stopped the bike. So maybe Ever wasn't as hardcore as she thought she was. That could change. Only seconds after Ever was off of the bike with her helmet off Carlise pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. They seemed to be in a private enough place so Ever didn't immediately pull away. Instead Everest kissed Carlise back. All of her fears and worried evaporated into that kiss. It was as if nothing else mattered. Carlise pulled away and spoke but Evers mind was too busy spinning for her to grasp anything that Carlise said. It took her a moment to steady herself and when she did she just smiled up at Carlise sweetly.

"I could ask you the same thing, Carlise."

Mentions: r e i r e i

Luna Bowings
3C1115D2-6B12-4F9A-8B53-C842D85AE6DC.gif
Luna tilted her head a little bit when he dismissed her question. She didn’t know what was so wrong about it, but she wouldn’t push the topic if he didn’t want to talk about it. But like, if he was sleeping with other people could she do the same? They never said they were exclusive, and while the idea of sleeping with someone else wasn’t appealing to her but it wasn’t Like she couldn’t find something to do with her time while he was off playing around with others.
When the waitress brought them their food, Luna gave her a small, “thank you.” Before she inspected it. When she thought it looked good, she took a bite and made an mm sound, “wow, that’s really good.” She said after swallowing and smiled over at Mason before continuing to eat. Eventually when she ate enough to be full, though all of it wasn’t finished, she sat back and started sipping on her coffee, waiting for Mason to be finished.
And although she didn’t say anything, she enjoyed the way he looked with the light coming through the window. When his attention came back to her she gave him a very small smile, bringing the cup back up to her lips. “So what if I don’t like the clothes?” She asked. She’d been thinking about it for a bit. She usually would just buy super cheap clothes online so that she didn’t feel bad about returning them if she didn’t like them, and she probably could have gotten an order in before this hang out with Brooke, but a small part of her had wanted to spend time with Mason.
The anxiety about this trip though, came from her having to try on the clothes before buying because they would be more money. And her car wouldn’t make it to the city if she needed to return them. Getting naked in a store behind a curtain or door wasn’t comfortable and she knew if she felt nervous enough she would just buy whatever to get out of the store. And then she would be stuck with an article of clothing that she would not like. She finished her coffee and slouched back into her seat, crossing her arms over her stomach.

Mentions: Marson - vixe vixe

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

healing

at haiden's apartment

scenario:

healing hearts

Samantha Woods

Sam nodded to Haiden's words. "You are not going over there with a bat. I need you here with me. We need you here with us." She told her softly as she looked at her "I'll make new memories. A new life..with you, and the people who truly care about me for me, and not something I pretend to be." She said thinking of her found family. Kerrington and his dad, who loved her and wanted her, not caring about her sexuality. They wanted her for her.

Then Summer and even Isaiah grew up with her and stayed by her even when she had nothing to offer them but her love. Summer welcomed her into her home, and protected her when she couldn't stand to be able to do so herself. Isaiah even with him being a major idiot, the way he always listened to her when she had something to say even when he had his own issues. Those two were her siblings, and she would protect them over anything.

And the rest of her friends, Charlie, and everyone. They made life worth it, even when she couldn't see it. Haiden..the girl who was quickly becoming the holder of her heart. The way she protected her child and Sam so strongly. The way she stood strong even when everyone in town had something to say about her. She doesn't even know she's been saving Sam's heart every time they interacted and kissed. She found strength in her. Now she had to use it before she couldn't give up, not when there were so many people helping her stand up. "I have always been who I was, I went to medical school even with my mother's protest. I befriended Isaiah and Summer even when my father questioned why because their parents couldn't increase their power or were rich. My sexuality was the only thing I hid..because I wanted my parents to love me. " She told her honestly as she took the Barbie from Collette and played with her for a few minutes.

After that, she placed the doll down. "I'm not hungry or thirsty." She mumbles as she glared at the cup in front of her. Teasing her with its fullness. How dare it? Sam then looked up at Haiden as she told her to follow her while picking up the damn cup. She kissed the top of the tiny child's head as she leaves the room. She followed her to the living room. She watched as Haiden puts the cups down at the table and yelps as she gets pulled onto her lap. Sam then sinks to her, placing her hands on hers that was wrapped around her. She giggles softly as she listens to the girl as she placed her chin on her shoulder.

"I wouldn't exactly be opposed to that." She told her softly as she turns her head to look at her. Haiden was certainly beautiful and strong. She was everything that she needed in a partner. Someone to support her while she was falling. It was everything she wanted. "You know you are amazing right? And that I really don't care that Collette is your daughter and not your niece. I love that little girl, she's amazing. Both of you make my life better."

"I don't have the strength to be strong anymore. Can I lean on you for a moment?"

Lavender Boileau
tumblr_mf61wk0v9b1rv6fi8.gif

Lavender was anxious. Not because she was worried Papa wouldn't like Wendall. Papa was understanding to all and full of love. Even to those who feel they don't deserve it like Lav. Really Lavender was worried that Wendall would be scared away after meeting the people she considered her family. She hadn't been lying when she told Wendall that Papa was her tutor but she wasn't exactly telling him the whole truth, either. Papa didn't care how Lavender brought up the Clergy to Wendall as long as she did if she was planning to be in a relationship with him. It was like an unwritten rule. Partners didn't have to be in the clergy but they did have to know about it and be willing to understand and relocate if that was the wishes of the Clergy. Lavender was lucky to be in such good standings with Papa. If it were any other Clergy member he wouldn't have come all this way for them. Lavender was different to Papa. It was almost a different love between them. As if he cared for her in a deeper way than he would any other.

"Please. Please. Call me Papa." Papa's voice was soft and welcoming with a hint of a Transylvanian accent. It lulled Lavender every time he spoke. Made her feel at home and comfortable. "Please, sit down. Let us enjoy each other's company, yes?" Papa gestured to the chairs and waited for Lavender to sit before finding a chair across the table from her to rest in. Lavender let out a soft sigh of relief. This was a good sign. Papa had accepted him. Now it was just the task of getting Wendall to see that there was nothing to be nervous about. She stayed quiet and allowed Papa to speak, knowing that she could give her input when needed. She took Wendalls hand in hers again and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She knew he was nervous but that he would do great. She wished she could reassure him more. Soon he would see that the Clergy was good. That they were what he needed to feel whole again. Just the same as she did when she had nowhere else to go. There was a calming presence about the room and Lavender let herself sink into that feeling.

"Ahh. Well yes. I am here to see Lavender. We have much to discuss yet. Sister and I will be making our rounds about the town of Rosemary Beach, don't you worry. I'm not too interested in sight seeing myself but Sister is out doing so now. For now, Wendall, I am more interested in learning about you." Papa leaned forward a bit, his gaze not leaving Wendall. Lavender had closed her eyes, letting Papa's soft words soothe her and take her to a place of relaxation. As her eyes opened again Papa spoke once more, this time with a more casual tone to his voice. "I hear that you are interested in the art of food. Cooking, to be more exact. That is ahh... beautiful. Tell me. What brought on such a passion for you?" Papa folded his hands neatly on top of the table and a small, polite smile crossed his lips. His head tilted slightly as he waited to hear Wendalls response.

Danielle Moulin
1679608492144.png

Danielle listened to the poor mans sorrows, watching him sink lower onto the bar stool. She looked down for a moment and collected her thoughts. "I'm very sorry you're going through that." She honestly didn't know what else to say. The bartender brought her her drink so she delicatley sipped on it, trying to think of what to say to the man sitting next to her trying to drown his sorrows. "If it's any consolation, though. I just broke up with the man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. So... I suppose cheers to being freshly single." Danielle lifted her glass then finished off her rink, flagging down the bartender for another round for the both of them. "Well. I asked for the truth. I got the truth. Honestly I thought It was going to be worse, though. People can come back from broken relationships." She set the now empty glass down on the bartop and flipped her hair out of her face, "Besides. If she didn't stand beside you through whatever it is you did then maybe she wasn't the one for you. Thats the way I'm looking at my breakup, at least." Danielle let out a soft sigh and leaned against the bar, her gaze still on the man beside her.

It was true. Danielle was trying to push past the pain of the breakup by telling herself that if Alexei had truly loved her to begin with then he wouldn't have pushed her as hard as he did. If he truly wanted to be with her he would have accepted her for the way she was. She didn't want to get married. She didn't want to be a bride or a wife or a mom. Not yet, at least. The idea of doing any of that for someone made her stomach turn. Dani had to accept that she was her own person who could make her own mistakes and make her own decisions. As they sat at that bar, Danielle decided she would do anything she could to make the man beside her feel at least a little better before the night ended. If not for his sake but for hers. To know that she could still make someone else smile. Someone other than Alexei.

Danielle grabbed a napkin and reached over the bar to grab a pen. She scribbled her phone number on the napkin and slid it over to the man. "Here's my number. My name is Danielle. Now... I know you're in a sad place right now but when you are ready to come out of that sad place or if you want to have someone to talk to or just need something to take your mind off of everything. Call me. Or text me." Danielle reached over the bar and put the pen back where she found it. "I'm going to go to that wine tasting event thing so if you want to come with me, I would really enjoy the company. And the whole night is on me. We can go drink wine and try to push back these bad feelings then go get food somewhere and then come back and drink until we don't know what day of the week it is. Anything you want to do. Hell we could even egg your exes car if that's what you want to do." Danielle paid for their drinks then slid off the bar stool, she turned back to the man who was next to her, "Let Carpe diem this bitch."

Mentions: fieldofclover fieldofclover

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at the secret spot

scenario:

datey date

theme song:

tags:

Carlise Kingston

"How in the hell did I miss you growing up?" She mutters as she pulled away, but still held her hand. She pulls her to the beach where there was a picnic already set up for them. Maybe Carlise had called in a few favors from some of her friends, and diners to make a surprise date for them. "Surprise?" She told her as she points to all Everest's favorite foods and drinks.

"And you don't have to be worried about being seen here. It's my
    family's private beach. I kinda took over ownership. "
    She told her softly. Carlise wanted to do something for Everest. Something that showed her that she wanted to be someone to her, even though that scared her. She fell in love once and got broken cause of it. What if she was truly something worthless? She didn't want to be that to her Ever. She wanted to be someone more for her.

"After the picnic, I know you've been wanting to do something for the longest. So I decided to take it upon myself to get it for you." She said as she winked at Eve. She hoped this showed her more than anything that she really cared about her. Carlise would try her best to show her that she was the only one she was looking at now.

" And by the way, whatever you are doing to me, don't ever stop ok?"

"I can't get you out of my head and I don't think I want to."

There Brooke was, stuck in the heat, wearing this stupid dress her mother forced her to wear. Her mother didn’t trust Brooke enough to dress herself for such a big event like this. She hated wine, she hated the taste. She knew almost nothing about wine at all but still, here she was. Her brown hair stuck to her forehead because of the heat, the dress was almost a little too tight and her feet were killing her. She probably looked ridiculous, makeup smudged on the inner corners of her eyes, as her mother and father schmoozed their way into the ring of higher ups.

Brooke just couldn’t take anymore of this so, she left. She walked around the dumb festival, taking in the endless rows of grapes that would soon be turned into wine. She didn’t know how long she walked until she stopped. With defeated sigh, she turned around to find her parents again but was met with a familiar face. Not one she’s ever seen in person but one she’s seen circulating around Twitter. What the hell did he want? She was going to turn and run away from him until he opened his mouth.

“Brooke, right?” Her arms folded across her chest, “Matteo Wright, big fan – don’t call me Matteo though, that’s reserved for more private affairs. I prefer Matt, so that I don't get any unbecoming ideas.” Brooke was almost bored already. She squinted her eyes at him, sizing him up. What did he want? Brooke was no stranger to guys hitting on her wherever she went but she just wasn’t interested. Men bored her.

“You like the people here? I don’t, they’re a bit too comfortable for my tastes – complacency bores me… You want to take advantage of this?” Now she was interested. Matt beckoned her with a single finger, she reluctantly followed him to one of the stands. She watched him as he pulled his shoulders back, trying to give the illusion of confidence. The corner of Brookes mouth quirked up into a smirk. He looked absolutely ridiculous, maybe this festival wasn’t going to be a bust after all.

Brooke tried to keep a straight face as she watched him stick his nose up at the man behind the stand.

“Are you the-the food… reviewer?” The man said. Matt didn’t even say anything. It was getting harder and harder for her to stifle her laughs but- she did, in fear of ruining the joke. The man motioned for him to follow him but Matt stopped him.

“My… Assistant. She comes with me as well. I am training her to do this too.”
With that, they both had successfully infiltrated their way into the vip section. A feat her parents only could’ve dreamed of doing and now she was mingling and rubbing elbows with the elite. She felt accomplishment bubble up in her chest, if only her parents could see her now. She’d be in a world of trouble. Probably get thrown in her room with the key thrown out for weeks. That’s just how her present were- strict and self conscious about their image ever since her father lost his job.

The man from the stand lead them over to another stand but this booth had a wider variety of meats and cheeses. Brooke sniffed the air, copying Matt’s previous action. She tried the best she could to fake a French accent.

“Ah! a nice Gouda. Pairs really nice with uh, Cabernet Sauvignon.” She flourished her hand about. She leaned down over the table to really inhale the scent of the cheese.

“Hmm,” she hummed, “Camembert. Pairs with a nice dry sparkling white.” She straightened back up, stepping back over to the vendor man.

“Could we get some glasses of your finest wine?” She asked him, winking at Matt,

Jpg

Brooke

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

nervous

at lavender's home

scenario:

home

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall nods softly as he pulls out a chair for Lavender before taking a seat himself. He felt her take his hand and hold it, giving it a squeeze which made him relax and smile. He kissed her cheek softly before turning back to Papa as he told him to call him. "Ok, I will sir, I mean Papa." He said smiling gently at him and shaking his head. It was automatic in him to show respect. His mom didn't raise him to be disrespectful.

For some reason, he feels like this is more than him just meeting someone that Lavender considers family. It was about much more than that. The air in the room was calm but there was an underlying tone that he sensed. What was so strange about this man? Why does his voice, give him a sense of belonging and calmness? Something that he didn't get from anyone but Lavender normally and his sisters. He looked at Papa and shrugged softly. "There's nothing much about me Papa. I grew up here, and nothing much else is really exciting." He said with a smile as he pulls Lavender's hand into his lap and kissed it softly "The most interesting thing about me, is the fact that I have a girl like Lavender to call my girlfriend. She's nothing short of amazing. My sisters love her too." He said truthfully as he smiles at the girl in question.

Wendall turns back to Papa, who was staring at him with some sort of protectiveness. Like fatherly almost. It was like Lavender was more than just family, she was his entire world. He took a deep breath and gave him a look that showed him how much he cared about her, that she was the light that he had been looking for, for the past few months. He smiled as the topic of food was brought up. "Well, my mom raised me alone. My father...well he didn't want to be in the picture so for a moment..it was just me and my mom." His eyes had darkened and his grip although not hurtful to Lavender had tightened.

"Cooking was a way for me and her to bond. Then...she met my stepfather and had my sisters. Who I adore more than anyone in the world...well maybe not as much as Lavender." He said smiling at her, the darkness had returned tenfold when speaking about his stepfather but brighten when he talked about his sisters and Lavender. "Cooking became a way for me to provide for them when my mom wasn't able to. It has been a home for me, always been there. I could always go in the kitchen and just make something and I'll feel a hundred times better. It became my passion..and my safe haven." He explained to Papa as he smiles softly at him.

Cooking was a way for him to escape the world when the world became too loud. It was a way to destroy the voices and understand more about himself..and how he felt.

It was home.

"I think I'm falling in love with you.."

“You can keep it in the shed when you work. I know some people who be very fond of stealing it.” Ava nodded her head sheepishly. Since she was new around town didn’t quite know the ends and outs about everything just yet. Daniel quickly changed the subject, motioning for her to follow him.

“We have a few surf lessons booked in for today so I’ll have you over observing, but until then for now just familiarize yourself with everything.” He told her, then he showed her how to work the till. She listened intently, taking in every bit of information he was relaying to her. Even though there were a lot of things being thrown at her, she was confident she could keep it all straight in her head.

After briefly familiarizing herself with all the different things in the shop, it was finally time to get into a wetsuit. Daniel grabbed one for himself and then one for her. She thanked him before slipping into the dressing room to get changed. Daniel was already out and on the beach- with the other students- by the time she was fully suited up. She trudged through the cool sand with her bare-feet, stopping next to Daniel.

“I think you’ll learn more if you observe, but if you have any tips or anything feel to chime in.” He said in her direction, producing a nod from Ava. She couldn’t help but take note that this boy smiled a lot, and she couldn’t help but note how her heart fluttered every time his lips spread over his perfect teeth. She felt her cheeks warm as the cool, almost autumn, air whipped though her hair. She was nervous, as she dug her feet into the sand. What if she wasn’t any good at this? She really needed this job. She needed to prove that she was capable of something- of anything at all, after getting fired from her last job down at the diner.

The lesson, went well? She honestly couldn’t tell. She tried to help in anyway she could. Doing what Daniel told her, chiming in whenever she felt it was necessary. Even with her uncertainty, it seemed like Danial was pleased with her performance.

“Wow I’m really impressed.” She felt her ears burn at his praise. She bent down to help pick up one of the stray boards that still laid in the sand, “once you get the pos system down 100%, we can get you teaching people alone in no time.”

“Thank you so much.” She replied, it was the only thing that she could think to say.

Did that mean she was hired? She couldn’t help but beam at the blonde. She couldn’t wait to tell Emerson, she hoped that she would be proud of her. She dusted the remaining sand from her hands on the legs of her wet suit. Then she followed Daniel over to the outdoor shower, where he rinsed off the sticky saltwater. Pulling the zipper down she pulled the wet suit off so she was now only in her bathing suit. Goosebumps rose from the lack of warmth from the wet suit. The feeling only intensified once she put her body underneath the cold water. She quickly rinsed as best she could, hopping out the water just as fast as she got in.

“Could I get a towel?” She asked him then finished off with her version of a joke, “I’ll pay for it.”

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Summer couldn’t wipe the smile off of her face. She couldn’t believe this was actually happening, her first real date with Isaiah- the boy she’s had a crush on for years. She was incredibly nervous as she stood there and waited for his answer to her question with baited breath. What if he didn’t want to leave? What if he was going to run again? She didn’t know what she would do if he just left like that again.
A warm hand brought her out of her depressing thoughts and back to reality, a reality where she was standing next to Isaiah. They were almost close enough to kiss if she just leaned forward. The hand tugged her closet and closer to Isaiah’s SUV.

“You look beautiful, by the way. I mean, you always do, but even more so right now." In true Isaiah fashion there he was, blabbing about. She could tell that he was nervous. She was nervous too, which is why she had to clear her throat before she thanked him. She thanked him again when he opened the door for her. That was new, he’d never done that before today. When she was comfortable in the passenger seat, he closed the door behind her. She looked around the car, as if she had never seen it before. Even though she was in familiar surroundings, everything felt new and exciting. She noticed a small hole in car seat that she hadn’t previously seen before.

“Safety first, don't wanna end up splattered against the..." he murmured. Summer giggled, pulling the seatbelt across her body and clicking it secure.

“So..?” He trailed off. This is the moment when summer realized she had to say more than just thank you in order for this to be a date.

“You look really handsome.” She blurted out. She couldn’t even look at him, “You always look really handsome. And you smell good.” Oh great, now she was the one prattling about, “Are we going to go to the festival?” She asked, finally looking at him. She wanted nothing more than to pull him in and kiss him again, like they did that night on the beach. But, she couldn’t bring herself to make the first move like she did back then. There was just too much uncertainty of whether or not he would just run again. He was going to have to make the first move.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Monroe was almost in awe at the girl as she threw back the shots with ease when the same liquid made her face scrunch up.

“Work? Please, as if I need to. With looks like these, I can rely on sugar daddies for everything." Monroe wished she had enough confidence to do whatever she wanted, maybe she would finally tell Everett off if she did. Monroe slumped against the bar, putting her elbow on top of it and resting her hand on her palm. Her mind couldn’t stop from wandering to her cold lover. The way he smelled, the way his heads felt on her body… unbecoming thoughts began to trickle into her mind. She had to physically shake her head in order for them to cease to exist.

“You work for the magazine, right? What's that like?" Alexa asked, bringing Monroe’s attention back to her. She watched as Alexa waved down the bartender and order a mai-tai. Monroe waved at him just before he slipped off to make Alexa’s drink.

“Can you make that two?” She asked, almost leaning closer to the bartender she he could pick up on what she was asking. When he nodded she sat back and turned towards Alexa. At the same time Alexa did the same, “Is it, like, everything you've ever dreamed of? Did you want to be a journalist, or, like...did you settle?"

“The magazine is okay! I like it a lot. I just don’t like.. let’s just say, the work place environment.” She paused, considering her words, “I’ve always wanted to be a writer. So, it’s not like I’m settling on anything but I’d much rather-“ the sound of a pair of glasses being set between the two cut off her. She sipped on the fruity drink before she continued.

“Like I was saying, I’d much rather be a fiction writer. I want to write a novel.” She sipped on drink again, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her brain felt a little fuzzy while she stood underneath the dim lights of the bar. The shots must of been working their magic. She could feel herself relax a little bit more.

“Besides the sugar daddies, do you do anything else?“ She asked, adding “What are your hobbies?”

Writer

Monroe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

calm

in the trailer park

scenario:

chaos it is

Maddox Hadden

Maddox woke up as usual, numbed to the world. She went into her bathroom, to do is daily temperature check and injury check. Usually, she did the injury check at night before going to bed but honestly, she was too tired to even try to do it. She had a late night at the shop, someone had commissioned a big piece from her and she was up late trying to design it right. It wasn't until Cyrus told her that she had to go home, that was when she did. Once she got home, she went straight to bed. She didn't even change into her normal sleep clothes. She just went straight to sleep. So she needed to see if she had any wounds or injuries that she missed. Once that was done, she went on Twitter to see that someone was offering her a chance to be chaotic at the wine festival.

Why not, she thought to herself as she accepted it. After a bit of drama, she left her phone on her desk as she got dressed. Grabbing it once she was done, she left her room, and knocked on Scarlet's. "I'm leaving in 15 minutes. If you aren't out and ready by then, you gotta find your own way to get drunk and find men to hook up with." Maddox said through the room. Once she heard a groan, she knew that she was heard. It was an empty threat, of course, she would never leave Scarlet behind. That would be like leaving a part of her behind. She would do anything for that woman. She was her person and her best friend. Basically her sister. Eve and Heather were the same way as well. She would do anything for her found family.

She made breakfast and waited for Scarlet to come out of her room. Once she was, they ate together. And then Maddox put the dishes in the dishwasher. She looked at Scarlet and nodded to the door as she made her way to the front door. They left the apartment and headed to her car. Once they were in, she headed to the trailer park. "Don't worry, if Stella I think, even says something to you. I'll drop her on the side of the road and leave her there." Maddox says calmly as she twirls a knife as she drives. Maddox was a bit...insane. She didn't understand why but she didn't want to. Her dad even got her tested for disorders and none were found. This was just how she was.

Once they were there. She texted the group chat, also giving them a warning that if any words that were not kind came to Scarlet, she would leave them on the side of the road and not look back. No one messes with her family. And Scarlet was definitely apart of her family.

"Do you expect me to care? That's funny. Really, it's laughable."

The only sound that could be heard between the two of them was the sound of them chewing and swallowing. He was purposely trying to ice her out because he figured that if they didn’t talk about it, it didn’t exist. Did he feel guilty for treating her like this? Yes. He didn’t want to hurt her but he just couldn’t stop messing around. Mason gave her a bright smile when she said it was up to her standards. He relaxed a little into his seat as they both ate. He really hoped she wouldn’t ask anymore questions. When Mason was finished with his food he slid his plate away from him and picked up his coffee to wash down the rich eggs and flaky croissant.

When they were both finished, Luna gave him a chaste smile before she brought her coffee to her lips.

“So what if I don’t like the clothes?” She asked. He thought for moment.

“I’m not gonna buy something that you don’t absolutely love.” He told her in response, “That’s what dressing rooms are for.” He added. He opened his mouth to say something else but was cut off by their waitress.

“Are you guys ready for the check?”

“Yes, thank you.” She nodded, dashing over to gather their check. He dug around in his pockets and produced his wallet, pulling out his card. When Selena came back he handed over his card then turned back to Luna.

“I bought out the whole store, so it’ll just be us and someone to check us out.” Selena came back and wished them a good rest of their day while handing Mason back his card. He stood up from the table, sliding his card into his wallet and then into his pants pocket.

“We’ve gotta get going if we don’t wanna be late.” He waited for Luna to collect herself before he took her hand and led her out to the car.

The drive was short. The boutique he wanted to take her too wasn’t far from the cafe. They could’ve walked but Mason didn’t want Luna to get chilly. He parked the car and got out to quickly jog over to Luna’s side, opening the door for her and then shutting it behind her. He took her hand once more, tugging her to the door.

“Go ahead, take a look,” he said with a smile while leading her to one of the many racks of clothing that were on display.

emo

Mason

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Everest Kennedy
1679732777640.png

"Well... Considering Sky and I have always been twins most people just assumed I was her when we were little. It wasn't until I dyed my hair black and started wearing goth clothes that people really noticed me." Everest shrugged. She let the girl pull her toward the beach and was genuinely surprised when she saw a picnic full of her favourite foods. She turned to Carlise and let out a small smile, "You didn't have to do this for me, Carlise. I... thank you." Everest walked toward the adorable picnic that Carlise had set up for them and sat down, crossing her legs as she did so. She pulled her sweater off and set it next to her, letting her pale skin soak up some of the warm suns rays. She wasn't a fan of tanning but the vitamin d was always beneficial. She poked around looking at all the different foods that Carlise had gotten for them.

"I can't believe you rounded up all my favourite things. And how did you know I have a weakness for cinnamon twists?" Everest popped one into her mouth and closed her eyes as she chewed on the delicious treat, "What an amazing way to end a shift. Thank you." As she chewed on the twist she started to help herself to some of the various foods. After a long day at work she was starving. It truly was the pefect way to spend her evening. Alone with a beautiful girl eating her favourite food. It made coming back to Rosemary Beach worth it. Carlise mentioned something that Ever wanted. Ever gave Carlise a slightly confused look. What did she want? All she ever wanted was right there with her.

"Okay. Now I'm not sure what you're talking about but I'm excited to do it with you, whatever it is." Ever dusted off her hands then slid her hair back up into a messy ponytail before she started eating. Her hair was getting long enough now that if she ate while her hair was down food would get all up in her hair and she honestly didn't want to deal with it. after gathering a bit of everything, Everest dug into her meal. From an outsiders prospective none of the foods went together but to Everest everything was perfect. When she finished eating she set her plate beside her and leaned back on her hands and basked in the warm sun. "This was one of the things I missed the most about the beach. There's a lot of rain in Seattle. It's nice, don't get me wrong. But so rainy all the time. Although when the rain stops everything is so green. The trees are vibrant and beautiful and everything smells like... trees. Like a beautiful forest."

Lavender Boileau
9fb21921ef0556a1d400e21061d6b06ce40b1f4f.gif

Lavender couldn't stop looking at Wendall as he spoke. He had her full attention even though Papa, who usually took all of her attention, was sitting across from them. As intensely as Lavender felt for her saviour, she felt the same way for Wendall but in almost different ways. Maybe this warm, protective feeling was the same way that Papa felt for Lavender. Bringing someone new into the Clergy was no joke. Lav was lucky that Papa was the one who found her and not just any other Clergy member. In the same ways Wendall was lucky it was Lavender. There was normally so many hoops to jump through before gaining private audience with Papa himself. Those hoops got skipped for Lav and those hoops would be skipped for Wendall too. Papa noticed how intensely Lavender focused on Wendall and smiled more to himself than to anyone else. He too focused on what Wendall said and listened with his heart.

"Well. I believe that there is many.. ehh... Layers to each one of us. Although you find that there isn't much interesting about you. I believe that you are interesting. Each one of us have a story. You grew up here. That is interesting to me. You have sisters. That is also very interesting. while it is true, my dearest Lavender is quite exciting, only one with a pure heart and an intriguing story would interest her so." Papa leaned back in his chair and listened as Wendall spoke about his home life. He noticed the tension in his body language and could feel in his own heart the pain that Wendall portrayed in his words. Lavender squeezed Wendalls hand again in reassurance. She wished she could tell him everything. To show him that even the most broken people can still be alright. As Wendall finished speaking, Papa pondered his thoughts. His eyes flickered between Lavender and Wendall then he sat up straighter as he began to speak.

"I am very glad that you found ways to provide for your sisters. Only the most... gracious of people would do what you do for kin who aren't theirs. In many a situation siblings tend to leave the young to fend for themselves. That is a very noble thing for you to do. Finding a comfort in a passion is, well, more often than not what most human kind only dream of doing. I am glad for you that you have found that. Perhaps you would find a great joy in a culinary career." Papa glanced at Lavender, "there is many ways to further your skills as dearest sister would know. If you would be willing I would love to help you further those skills and learn. While I am not an advanced cook, I know of a man who might be able to help you achieve any goal." Lavender's cheeks began to flush as Papa's gaze snapped back to Wendall. The fact that Papa would offer such a thing meant that Papa wanted him in the Clergy. All that was missing was the magic words.

"Wendall. I feel that perhaps you haven't been cherished the ways that you should be. I am very eager to see that Lavey will provide you with such cherishment. I can see through the scars inside you." With Papa's words, Lavender almost jumped in joy. The words. The magic words that Papa only used when he accepted and cared for a person. "And Lavender." Papa turned his attention to Lav and smiled at the joy in her eyes, "I hope you won't mind. I would like to steal Wendall from you sometime soon. Sir down with him and get to know him better."
Lavender nodded in approval and smiled back at Papa, "I wouldn't mind that at all."

Scarlett Faust
1679735816188.png

An unproductive day so far. The only things Scar had done was fuck around on Twitter and start the process of setting her crystals out for a cleanse. Her reading for the day had pulled good fortune and she was just in the middle of putting away her tarot cards when a knock came upon her door. Maddox yelled at her from the other side to be ready in fifteen and Scar just yelled a yeah in response. She had accidentally agreed to go to the wine festival. Really all she wanted to do was get drunk and find someone new to bring back to the apartment. Sure she had many different guys she could call at any time but she really wasn't feeling any of them. She wanted something fresh. Someone new whose heart she could chew on and spit out onto the sidewalk. Someone who she hadn't met before. A task indefinitely. If there was anyone new in Rosemary Beach she had definitely run into them before. Unless they were coupled up and managed to run from Scarletts warpath.

Scar carefully packed up her tarot cards and put them in their spot, setting a fresh crystal on top of them to be stored into the box with the cards later. No matter what trouble Scar got up to into a day she always did her nightly ritual before falling asleep. It was the one thing that kept her grounded and humbled from day to day. Other than Maddox who would get royally pissed if Scar wasn't ready to go soon. Scarlett slid off her bed and picked out a random outfit for the day. Something that showed skin and would attract the male species to her. Her hair was neatly tied away from when she woke so all she needed to do was pull out the hair tie and floof it a bit. For makeup she chose something simple and easy to take off after a drunken night. Something that wouldn't smudge after a rough night. Just in case.

After getting dressed Scar slid out of her bedroom and walked gracefully into the kitchen where she laid out some food for the cats. They were nowhere to be seen as per usual. The girls ate whatever it was that Maddox made. She didn't really care. Maddox was a good enough cook that Scarlett didn't fuss about the food in the house. Scar could cook and would do it once in a while but sometimes she really thought that Maddox took care of her the same way her mother did. It was comforting knowing that her best friend and roommate cared about her as much as she did. Especially when Maddox didn't really show much emotion. Once breakfast was cleaned up the girls head on their way to pick up one of Maddoxes friends. Stella and Scar hung out once in a while but not normally without Maddox. The girls could bicker all day if they were allowed. Two personalities that didn't always match up. Scarlett just shrugged as her friend commented on Stella talking shit and turned on some music to listen to during the car ride.

1679736003857.png

Mentions: r e i r e i dear.szmm dear.szmm

Skylar Kennedy
328149989_1193048061576127_8103317478924520197_n.jpg

The past few weeks had been both brutal and amazing for Skylar. There were days where she would zone out at work and think about the blow out fight that her and Carmen had had. Other days she would be completely ripped off her feet by the kindness and lust from Logan. The whole situation was giving Sky whiplash. There was still a part of her that loved Carmen no matter how hard she tried to shove those feelings down. Logan was right for her. He was open and communicative and told her how he was feeling. He wasn't messing around with her feelings or her heart or openly sleeping with other people to prove that he wasn't who he was. He was just him. He owned up to it and it brought so much joy to Sky's life. So much that she decided to take him on vacation to Paris. Somewhere where they could be alone and just enjoy each others company. Skylar had picked out the perfect hotel and made sure that everything was set for the two of them before they even left Rosemary Beach. On the plane they messed around and kick started their vacation. Everything so far had been going smoothly.

Skylar woke in a mess of a bed. The night before had been chaotic and amazing. It seemed like they couldn't keep their hands off of each other the whole night. With the bustling noises of the city below them, Skylar slid out of bed with a sheet wrapped loosely around her and head to the bathroom. Logan had been sleeping beside her and she didn't want to wake him quite yet. Quietly she got herself ready for the day and ordered them some room service breakfast. The days plans were just to be lazy for a few hours before going out on the town. The vacation wasn't going to be too long, of course, they both had lives to go back to. Just long enough for Skylar to make Logan fall for her. After brushing her teeth and hair, Skylar crawled back into the bed. She had enough of being alone and had decided to wake Logan up.

Slowly and gently Skylar planted soft kisses on Logans chest, trailing her way up to his lips. A soft way to wake up the man who had kept her up for most of the night. Sky wanted to wake him before room service did. It seemed like she was succeeding, too. A soft smile crossed her delicate lips and she kissed Logan softly. She could feel the waves of passion and lust hitting her. How did they ever leave the bedroom? How did they ever go out on dates? Sometimes if baffled her that she could be in a relationship that actually included even a little PDA. The biggest factor being they went on actual dates. He still kissed her outside of the privacy of the house. To make things even better he adored Bailey who Sky sadly had to leave at home with a pet sitter. As much as Skylar would have loved to take the pup with her she knew that this trip was for Sky and Loagn to be alone and do whatever they wanted.

"Wake up sleepy head. Room service is on the way."

Mentions: Syrok18 Syrok18

ryan murphy.
[vogue poses]
Ryan was bloody exhausted. Overtime was a word that he was intimately familiar with, spending extra hours working had previously meant that there would be less hours back with his parents, but this was a new sort of hell. Work had been a reason to escape, something to put his wandering mind to instead of focusing on all the terrible shit plaguing his life. But now, there was a good reason to go home. Now, there was a sort of reason for living outside of his job.

He was forever grateful to Isa for offering him the job at the shop and honestly, Ryan felt as if he finally had a purpose. Ryan loved his work, spending his days tinkering and covered in who knows what all while joking around with his newfound friends at the shop and jamming to the music he insisted on playing from a boombox from the 90s. As much fun as he was having, Ryan knew that he would be having more fun if he was at home with Eloise, making her giggle and forcing that intoxicating smile onto her face. Fuck, he was down bad. Ever since the fair, he'd hardly seen her between their chaotic work hours and conflicting schedules.

Any spare moment Ryan had was spent texting or calling the girl, eager for the fix that fell from her words or the melodic tone of her voice. The rare occasion that they had the same time off was always spent together, typically watching movies before one of them fell asleep on the couch. That was precisely why Ryan had been working extra hard to plan this date for Eloise. He knew that they were both busy but really, that was no excuse. Eloise deserved the whole damn world and although he definitely couldn't afford that on a mechanic-in-training's salary, he could certainly try. Ryan had planned everything out: the meal, the activity, the vibes.

Was he positive that everything was going to go according to plan? Hell no. Eloise was in charge, whatever she wanted to do is what the date would consist of. El needed to have the time of her life and although Ryan was sort of useless when it came to that sort of thing, the effort and the time and the care were all there.

As soon as he was off work, Ryan sped home with shaking hands. He was careful to remove his work boots outside the apartment so as not to track dirt and oil in on Eloise's floors. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do about the oil matting his hair or the dirt encrusted underneath his fingernails. He stepped inside and closed the door softly, just in case Eloise was asleep. The last thing he wanted was her exhausted.

And there she was, standing in the middle of the living room as Ryan entered the apartment, all beautiful and polished and refined. Ryan had noticed that no matter what she was dressed in, what level of exhaustion wore at her features, what they were doing, Eloise Evermore was constantly the most beautiful person he'd ever had the glory of laying his eyes upon. It was no wonder, then, that Ryan felt his mouth grow dry and his fingers start to tremble even worse at the very sight of her.

"Hi." Eloise greeted softly, her warm eyes tracing over his features. Ryan offered a goofy grin in return, trying to swallow back the nerves that were well on the way to causing a voice-cracking lump in his throat.

"Hey yourself," Ryan chirped, walking over to the girl and placing a soft and very carefully placed kiss on the top of her head, as he did almost every day that he got off of work and she was waiting for him. He really didn't wanna ruin the look with diesel and grease. "You look beautiful, El." Ryan then gestured to his own getup, giving a little twirl and a flick of fake hair over his shoulders. "What do you think? Do you like the 'fit?" He asked as he threw a few poses her way as if he was modelling for Vogue.

Laughing at his own joke, a signature of Mr Ryan Murphy, he made his way to his room and pulled off the shirt beneath the dark mechanic's jumpsuit he was wearing, throwing it basketball mode into the hamper, before grabbing his towel and a fresh change of clothes. He peaked his head around the corner into the living room, not exactly wanting to flash poor Eloise. "I'm just gonna get cleaned up, okay? Shouldn't be long." Ryan said with a soft smile.

Ryan took off to the bathroom to get himself polished up, carefully scrubbing dirt and oil and grease off his skin, shaving the pathetic patches of stubble along his jaw that refused to connect to form any real kind of facial hair, putting on the cologne that was too expensive to wear daily. Even with all the effort, Ryan still vaguely smelled of cars. Fuck it, at least he tried. Dressed up and hair still semi-wet (he really had no clue how to dry it), Ryan exited the bathroom, put away his things, and hopped on over to Eloise, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her in for a warm bear hug.

"So, you ready to head out?" Ryan asked. There was, of course, the topic of their earlier text conversation about, uh, wink wink. Ryan wasn't going to push the matter, once again letting El take the reins. Whatever she wanted is what she would get.
eloise, isa (mentioned)| el's apartment| x | travelbypages travelbypages

idris demir.
"The wine is delectable."
Civan was driving Idris fucking insane. To give credit where credit was due, Idris's eldest brother was the whole reason that the company had gotten as far as it had. His brother's undying devotion to working late hours and forfeiting literally everything from sleep to social life to relaxation is what had kept them afloat in the early days and it was that same devotion that kept them successful now. Civan was an impressive man, that much was certain, but Idris was never going to be him.

Where Civan found his purpose behind a desk, making important phone calls and studying business jargon from thick books with unbreakable spines, Idris much preferred to see the world around him. Although a crippling realist, Idris found himself forever the admirer of beauty, from the browning of leaves to the melody of a tired voice. Yes, Idris very much preferred the slow life, refusing the jet-set lifestyle that Civan had always hoped he would crave in favour for calm motorcycle rides and nature hikes. That was precisely why all of these extra hours were exhausting the man.

For the weeks prior, Idris had been putting in overtime at work. With a new, and very high-profile, client on their roster, Idris had been tasked with most of the work in the office while Civan flew to California to meet directly with the clients. Then, of course, Civan decided to take on another client that he had made the acquaintance of in California, handing the workload entirely over to an unsuspecting Idris.

The day that Civan flew back in, Idris decided to take a few days off. Despite his brother's protests, Idris had made his way home that night and drank until his heart felt okay and fell asleep to a rather awful German horror movie that was far too avant-garde for his tastes. The next, he had made plans with a good friend of his to attend the food and wine festival at a local winery. Such a... formal event wasn't usually Idris's scene but he knew that attending it with a man like Auguste would certainly make for an interesting day.

Idris arrived early and purchased himself a ticket and two glasses of some sort of wine he couldn't pronounce from the first stall inside. As soon as Auguste approached, Idris stood and handed one of the glasses to the taller man whom, now that Idris thought about it, he couldn't remember if he drank or not.

"Ah, Auguste, my friend." Idris chimed, though his voice was rather stoic. He had never been a very expressive man. "I haven't tried the food yet, I was waiting for you and your highly refined and trained palate. But," Idris swirled the wine in the clear cup between his fingers, "the wine is delectable." Nodding to the rest of the fair, Idris offered Auguste a small smile. "Shall we?"
auggie mwah | the food and wine fair | x | qunqun qunqun

• it was official...

Quentin
    had gotten sympathy points for being an absolute wreck right now. But he didn't want that - what kind of man would he be if he used his situation to get something out of someone? That wasn't his style. He would just be stooping down to a new low in that case. Quentin had morals - he had virtue, and nothing could ever sway him from doing the right thing. No matter the amount of hurt he was feeling right now, he would never be tempted to partake in the evil that seemingly was seeping through Rosemary Beach. Apparently, he had scared away his shoulder to cry on, as she fell silent upon hearing his troubles. It didn't surprise him that she had nothing to say in return - what could you say to something like that? If it were the other way around, Quentin would be speechless too.

I'm very sorry you're going through that. The silence was finally broken as the woman began to speak. Quentin focused his eyes on her as he listened to what she had to say. At least he wasn't the only one going through a rough patch. But then again, it appeared as if they had never been married or shared any children. He was the one who would have through jump through legal hoops in order to try to win visitation rights to Layla. He was the one who would have to spend exorbitant amounts on attorneys who would see the divorce through. This stranger wouldn't have to go through all of that. In a twisted way, he was almost jealous of her. But he couldn't let that get him down. Quentin forced a half-smile at her last words. If Beth couldn't be with him through the bad times, then maybe it was for the best that they would be calling it quits. That didn't mean that he was still hopelessly in love with her, of course. Quentin would never stop loving Bethany Sloane, even if she had stopped loving him.

He didn't say anything as he watched her jot something down on a napkin. He couldn't help but stare, even though he knew that it was incredibly rude of him to do so. But this woman was so fascinating - how could he not? It wasn't like he was going to seduce her - the only woman he wanted to roll around in the sheets with was Beth - but maybe they could find some common ground. The stranger passed the napkin over to him, Quentin scanning it as she explained what it was. He finally had a name for her - Danielle. She didn't look like a Danielle to him. In fact, he pictured her more as a flowery sort of girl. Lilac, Rose, Marigold...all beautiful names for the beautiful Danielle. He folded the napkin, tucking it neatly in the pocket of his jacket. It wasn't wrong of him to take her number, was it? There was no romance here, not even the slightest hint of a flirtatious vibe going on between them. Quentin was still devoted to Beth. He could very well talk to any member of the opposite sex and not get attached. He wasn't going to feel bad about befriending Danielle.

I'm going to that wine tasting event thing, so if you want to come with me, I would really enjoy the company. Quentin wasn't sure if he wanted to go to such a public spectacle. After all, he wasn't ready to face the world as an almost-divorcee. Everywhere he went, his heart nearly stopped. A flash of red hair passing through a crowd could be Beth. But he didn't want to keep his hopes up that she was still around. There was no doubt in his mind that she had gone back with Layla to stay with her parents for the time being. He shook his head, snapping back to reality. "She's not in town anymore. And even if she was, I couldn't bring it to myself to egg her car." Quentin would never do anything, at least not consciously, to hurt Beth, even as much as she was hurting him right now by withholding their daughter from him. But Danielle's enthusiasm for the wine tasting event reluctantly won him over to going. "I'll tag along, I suppose. But if I don't like it, I'm leaving." He swallowed down the rest of his beer, sliding off of the barstool and onto his feet. "Oh, and I'm Quentin, by the way."

I Couldn't Be More In Love

♡coded by uxie♡

Haiden Sutton
tumblr_inline_o147sq9jw91rifr4k_500.gif

Haiden smiled up at Sam as she spoke her sweet words. She was definitely falling for this woman and knew she wanted to be near her at all times. Especially now if anyone were to give her trouble for the way she was outted. If she wasn't allowed to take her baseball bat over to Sam's apartment, then she would definitely take it to anyone who had something to say about Sam. But she wouldn't tell Sam that incase she had any protests. No one was more scared of the trailer trash than the rich.
Knowing full well that Collette was distracted away in her room, Haiden brought a hand up to Sam's cheek, letting her thumb graze across her chin, before she gently guided Sam's face closer to Haidens so that she could gently press her lips to Sam's. She kept it soft and gentle, not wanting to push Sam's boundaries while she was struggling with other things.
Eventually, as to not get caught by Collette, she pulled away and smiled brightly, "I could never get enough of this." She said with a small laugh, "now you have two choices. To eat the food I make for you and Collette, or eat the food my nana makes because I'll damn well tell her and she's more forceful than I am." She laughed and gentle nudged Sam off of her laugh as she stood to go make some lunch for Collette, because even if Sam refused to eat she still needed to feed her daughter.
When the tomato soup and grilled cheeses were done, Haiden took them over to the table and called in Collette, who at first turned up her nose to the food before eventually giving in to Haiden's stern look and took a seat in her booster seat. "Now, do you want me to give you the same look to get you to eat?" She asked Sam, levelling her perfected stern look on the other girl.

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i

Daniel Charter
58aac81a0368f7b2c6af1eee6740cb623d16fc13.gifv

After Daniel was free from the salt water, he went to go put the boards away and grab some towels, but came back just in time for the girl to take off the wetsuit and step into the cold water. He couldn't tell if he was drooling or if his hair was still wet and dripping onto his face. Either way he wouldn't risk her seeing his ogling and possible drool as he used his towel to dry off his face and hair. Her body was just as perfect as her face... How was he going to be able to work with her full time? He had no clue.
When Ava asked for a towel, he scrambled to give her the other one before grinning a sheepish grin. "Uhm... There's only a bit left of the shift..." He pointed out, not really wanting his time with her to end just yet, "after we go through the closing stuff do you wanna go grab some food or drinks at the pub? My friend runs it and it's pretty good." He asked, stepping into the store, but held the door for her to go through first.
When he got his answer from her, he began to walk her through the closing duties, which was basically just tidy up the store, put things away, and count the till. It was a slower day so he wasn't too worried about putting money away in the safe, so he would just have to do that a different day. While his other employee walked Ava through some things, Daniel made his way to his little apartment and changed into some jeans and a t shirt. He would worry about a proper shower later. Eventually when he stepped back out, he walked the other employee out and smiled at Ava, "so did you enjoy your first day?"

Mentions: Ava - vixe vixe

Luna Bowings
700full.jpg

Luna felt more calm after all of Mason's reassurance, but shocked that he bought out the store for privacy. She truly did hope to find something that she would like, something that she could wear all the time and feel good in. When the server came around, Luna went to go dig into her purse to find her wallet, but paused when Mason handed her a credit card. It look fancy and she watched the sever ring in their meal and hand it back. She didn't want to say anything about him paying for fear it may be a touchy subject but she appreciated him paying nonetheless.
The girl slipped her hand through his when they left. And when they got to the store, the girl followed him to one of the many racks, a small smile touching her lips when he smiled at her. Timidly, she began to shuffle through the clothing, watching as the worker at the store took all the things that Luna might've looked at too long to a dressing room. She'd never seen such lush fabrics and designs and she felt somewhat intimidated from all the choices. She knew Mason's apartment was nice but she never would've though he had this type of money for clothes and meals.
Eventually when she was sure she had enough choices, she made her way to the dressing room, the worker giving her and Mason some privacy, and stepped behind the curtain. Her eyes wandered over which outfit she would try first before eventually landing on a beige dress. She liked the neckline but as soon as she put it on she just felt... boxy. With a frown she stepped out of the little room and knew Mason didn't like it from the look on his face. So she went back into the room to try the next one.
After a few fails, she finally put on the outfit she had been avoiding. The tightness of the pants made her a little uncomfortable, but the way it looked on her body made her face blush. It showed off her curves, but hid the places that she wanted to hide. The material was a little weird on the outside, but the inside was soft and felt like butter on her skin. Nervously, she stepped out from behind the curtain. He'd seen her naked before, so she had no clue why she was so nervous to show him this outfit. But the look on his face, the appreciation, made her skin turn a deeper red as she finally spoke, "do you like it?" She asked, clasping her hands in front of her as she waited for his answer.

Mentions: Mason - vixe vixe
the Outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back