• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at lavender's home

scenario:

wait forever for you

tags:

Wendall Young

For the past few weeks, Wendall has been on cloud nine. He and Lavender, are not official or anything, but have been seeing each other since the night of the beach. They kept with the promises of an end of weekly beach outings, sometimes with his sisters or without. They met throughout the week as well but this was time for them to truly act like the couple they are. They talked about their weeks in detail, she didn't mind that he talked about food on and on. She thought it was pretty adorable that he could talk on and on about food, and he thought it was adorable that she could talk about anything in a deep and thoughtful way.

Honestly, he was ready to make it official but as in true Wendall fashion, every time he tried to make it so. His nerves got the best of him.

All he wanted at this point, was to call Lavender, his girlfriend. Even if her sister scared the shit out of him, which Isa definitely did. He had seen her a few times around Lavender and every time he did see her. She send him a look that sent the meaning without words.

Hurt her, and I'll make sure no one finds your body

He heard her loud and clear. Honestly, he wouldn't even fight her if that came to happen. Anyone who hurt the beautiful woman that was Lavender Boileau deserved to disappear without a trace. Wendall got out of bed and got dressed, his kinda girlfriend had asked him to come over today. The girls were out for a rare outing with their parents with his stepdad's work friends. Honestly, he just thinks his stepdad wanted to show off that he had a family. And of course, Wendall wasn't invited. Derrick would never claim him as his son. He was too 'weak' for Derrick to even think about it, and didn't bother Wendall one bit.

He didn't want him to claim him anyway,

Lavender had asked him to dress nice. So he went with a simple sweater over a button-up shirt and jeans. With white shoes. Once he thought he was ready, he ran out to his car. Getting into it and starting it, and driving off. He was at Lavenders in 30 minutes. He might had speeded to get to her. Can you blame him? He was a fool with a beautiful girl waiting for him and sending him hearts with her messages. He was so damn deep in with her. And he loved every part of it. Once he had pulled in, and walked up to Lavender's front door, softly knocking to let her know that he was there waiting for her.

He would wait forever for her.

"I think I'm falling in love with you.."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

broken

at summer's house

scenario:

broken hearts

Samantha Woods

Sam was happy for a moment. A moment in time. Haiden and her were dating, though not officially but she knew that she wanted to make it so. She just wanted to do it, when she was completely out, and not when she was still hiding in the closet. She wanted to hold Haiden's hand in public and not be scared it was going to raise questions. She wanted to risk it but she never got the chance to come out when she was ready.

The Heatwave came out, and it ruined everything.

Turns out, someone had seen Sam and Haiden at the fair. The gossip writer, the mysterious jinx had and wrote it for the next issue. As soon as she read it, she knew the world as she knew it was going to change. She packed what she could, and sped over to Summer's. She knew that if she had stayed in her apartment, her parents or someone that worked for them would come around as soon as they read the paper. And tried to either drag her to some camp or publically humiliate her and she didn't have the strength to do that. It was hard driving, tears running down her face. Once she had gotten to Summer's, she ran up the stairs ignoring everyone. Even Summer's siblings were worried as they had never seen Sam so broken before. She swiftly dropped her things down and climbed into bed with Summer who had woken up as soon as she felt Sam climb into bed and cried.

Summer did her best to comfort her, but nothing she could do would make it any better. She was outed, without even a care in the world. Jinx didn't care who she hurt or broke. And she had broken Sam's heart. Sam didn't leave the bed for the next two days, even with Summer trying her best to reach her. She had just broken down and she didn't have the strength to do anything. She had called work to let them know that she will be out of the office for the next couple of days. And she just stay there, didn't eat or drink. She cried and tried to heal her broken heart but nothing was healing it. She didn't touch her phone and ignored all messages even from Haiden.

It wasn't until a day later, that her phone rang with her mother's number that she got the strength to answer it. And she wish she hadn't. Her mother screamed at her, telling her how much of a disappointment she was. How much she wished she was never born. Sam was swiftly disowned and hung up. Next was a call from her landlady who had just dealt with her parents just like Sam did, and told her that a guard was outside still. So it wasn't safe to come home. She started to answer messages, and something amazing happened. Kerrington and his dad basically told her that they were her family now. They were sending over papers to make it official, even without her consent yet. They said they wanted her and this was where she belonged.

Sam said yes of course. Isaiah even reached out, and they weren't ok yet but they were working towards it. Now it was time for Haiden, who immediately was ready to commit a felony for her. That made her cry more. She tried to tell her to give them space, she didn't want any backlash to hurt her but Haiden refused...even telling her own secret. Collette wasn't her niece.

She was her daughter.

That didn't change Sam's feelings at all about her. She loved that little girl, and she was starting to fall in love with her mother. She would protect them both with her entire heart. Haiden also told her that she was on the way to kidnap her. And didn't give her the option of no. Sam just quickly took a shower and dressed in sweats and a hoodie. She wore a beanie, and put on her glasses. She normally had contacts on but she honestly didn't fucking care about looking her best. Not when her whole world was crashing. It showed in her eyes, her eyes red from tears and dark circles. Her body looked failed as she hadn't eaten in two days even with Summer's begging. She didn't have the strength to. She just wanted to stop the world. She went outside and buried her head in her legs and waited for the girl that made everything better to show up.

Cause right now, she needed her to make everything better.

"I don't have the strength to be strong anymore. Can I lean on you for a moment?"

Danielle Moulin
1679354140252.png
The past few weeks had blown away faster than Dani thought that they would. Between work and casual hookups with Alexei time seemed to fly. Danielle would always try to sneak out of the house first thing in the morning to avoid having to talk to Alexei. If they talked she knew that they would convince themselves to try again. To try and make something out of nothing. the pair had tried and tried again to make the relationship work. It was the love that they shared that made the whole situation so painful and hard. The fact of the matter is it would never work. They were on such different paths that being together would just prolong the inevitable. Dani knew that and so did Alexei. It was just the matter of finally moving on that they hadn't quite gotten to. Hence why, once again, Danielle was walking into the bar to see him. To surprise him at work and possibly take him home with her. It was a little early in the day to do so but it was five o'clock somewhere, right?

Danielle parked her car in the parking lot and made her way toward the establishment where she had spent so many hours of her life in. Whether it was sitting and having a drink while waiting on Alexei or just going to see him and spend time with him. So much of her life had been spent within those four walls. So much of her life had been spent on and off with Alexei. As Danielle opened the door and welcomed the familiar scents of the bar a wave of regret hit her like a truck. Suddenly being in the establishment was less about hooking up with Alexei and more about telling him her final goodbye. As amazing as it felt to be loved by Alexei there was an equal stabbing pain that wouldn't leave her heart. Danielle stood straighter and made her decision. She made her way to the bar, practicing her lines in her head as she absent mindedly sat next to a man she had never met before. Her attention broke for a moment as she sat. Her gaze went to the man next to her. The man was handsome but she was more interested on how he had an almost sad expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" She spoke quietly as if she was trying to not draw attention from anyone but the man next to her.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes fieldofclover fieldofclover

Mason grunted as he removed himself from his latest conquest of the week. The brunette groaned and slumped down into the bed as he sat down on the edge of the edge of the it. His hands caressed the soft skin of, Brit? Crystal? Mason honestly couldn’t remember. There was a point where all the faces began to blur together and he couldn’t remember who he had asked to come over. His black hair stuck to his forehead as, whoever she was sat up and slipped off the bed. She bent down and picked up her panties up from where he had thrown them in a moment in a moment of passion. Mason ran a hand through his sweaty hair, trying to get it off of his forehead while the brunette bent down and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth before walking over to the doorframe to his bathroom. She turned around giving him a wink.
“I’m gonna shower, are you coming?” Mason nodded Eagerly at her question, getting up from his spot on the bed and chasing after her, making a squeal erupt from the girls lips.

Mason toweled off his hair as he stepped back into his bedroom. Vanessa, who’s name he figured out while they were in the shower, pulled her top over her head. Mason made his way over to his closet and pull out the sweater he planned to wear today along with the slacks. Vanessa, now fully dressed wrapped her small arms around his chest and whispered into his ear.

“I’m gonna get going, but I’ll text you later.” She placed a kiss on his back before pulling away and leaving his bedroom. He figured, she’d been here enough times that he didn’t need to walk her to the door.

The time read 11:57 he figured he had a little bit more time but the distinct sound of the buzzer stopped him in his tracks. A slew of curses slipped out of his lips as he hurried to throw the rest of his clothes on. He quickly ran to the bathroom to run a comb through his hair and to brush his teeth. He didn’t want to keep Luna waiting, even if she probably didn’t care if he was a few minutes late.

He grabbed his keys from his bedside table and made his way out of the door, locking it behind him. As he started going down the stairs, he was stopped but a familiar brunette. Vanessa sat in the stairwell, waiting for him.
“I-“ She started, trailing off and looking down at her feet.
“Vanessa? What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving.” She took a step towards him with her hand stretched out.
“Oh.. yeah I’m leaving, I just wanted to see you.. again, I mean.” Mason gave her a tight lipped smile while he rubbed the back of his neck. He didn’t have time for this, luna was waiting for him. It had been getting colder recently and he didn’t want her waiting in the cold for longer than she had to.

“Vanessa, I can’t do this right now. Can we talk about this later?”

It was like a switch flipped inside her head. Her face crunched up into a scowl and she pushed past him. Mason didn’t have time to stop her as she hurried down the stairs and out the door, purposely bumping into to Luna.
“Fuck, I’m sorry Luna. don’t worry about that.” He said when he caught up to the door. He took Luna by the hand, “You look beautiful. Let’s go.”

He opened the door for her before slipping into the driver seat. Once they were both seated comfortably, he drove off to the big city. The drive was short, he knew the way like it was the back of his hand from all the trips to visit his mother. When they pulled into the parking lot of the cafe he turned to Luna.

“I haven’t been to this place in so long, but I’m excited to take you. It used to be my favorite.” He told her excitedly while getting out of the car and opening the door for her. He closed the door behind her, locking it in the process. Then, he opened to door for her to enter the cafe.
“Hi, table for two.” He told the hostess and she led them to a little booth in the back, next to a big window. He sat down while the hostess gave them two menus.

“Selena will be your waitress for today, enjoy.” She said with a smile before leaving them to look over the menu.

emo

Mason

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Everest Kennedy
1679355876050.png

Everything had been going right in Everest's life for once. She had been spending time with Carlise and enjoying herself in a town that at one point she couldn't wait to leave. Over the past few weeks Carlise had reassured Ever that she was actually interested in her and not interested in getting back at her ex. Of course they still tried to keep their budding relationship quiet so they wouldn't cause any more drama for Evers twin and Carlise's ex. Honestly Ever couldn't imagine what kind of hell Skylar would give Ever for what she wad doing but Everest just couldn't imagine not trying with Carlise. When ever was with her she wasn't the shadow twin. She was someone. It was a feeling that Ever had been searching for for a long time. Even her parent's favored their sunshine child. With Carlise, though, it was like Skylar didn't even exist. Carlise was freedom.

Evers day had started pretty well. She woke up and got ready for her shift just as any other day. She had a couple pregnant patients to see. Seeing the light on the mothers faces when they saw their baby was something that brought so much light to Evers day. Although she couldn't imagine ever being one of those women, it still brought Everest joy. It reminded her that amongst all the darkness in the world there was so much beauty and happiness. As her shift ended and Ever changed out of her scrubs her phone buzzed in her bag. She pulled it out and sat down on a bench, looking through all of her missed messages. Mostly just other coworkers in the group chats asking about shifts and talking about patients that they all share. One of the messages, though, was one from Carlise telling her to go outside. Excitement bubbled inside of Everest and she quickly sent a reply and hurried herself to finish getting ready.

Everest practically ran through the hospital and tapped her foot impatiently as the elevator took ages to get her to the floor she needed to be at. She happily bounced down the stairs outside of the hospital and smiled when she saw Carlise leaning against a motorcycle, waiting for her. She walked up to Carlise and fought the urge to kiss her to say hello. "Well look at you. Isn't this a nice surprise. Where are we going?" Everest pulled her hair out of it's loose ponytail and let her turquoise fall around her shoulders.

Mentions: r e i r e i

Lavender Boileau
tumblr_mf61wk0v9b1rv6fi8.gif

In perfect Papa fashion, the Clergy arrived when Lavender was least expecting it. Papa was given a key to her home so he could enter with his free will just as she was allowed to walk into the Clergy house with no warning. Lavender had just finished cleaning the house and moving Isa's things into her room so she wouldn't have to worry about moving anything the next time she visited. They were allowed to pick any room they liked with an exception on the rooms in the basement which Lavender had kept clean and empty for whenever Clergy members made the trip to her home. There was only two people representing the Clergy at her home this time. Papa and Sister. Sister had planned to go out in look for a nice place in town for the Clergy to make a semi permanent residence. Lavenders move had come at a perfect time for the Clergy whose members were becoming far too great to keep in one home. Papa wanted to branch out and it only made sense for them to follow her to a new town that was quiet and could have people who would have potential to join the Clergy. All of Lavenders heart hoped that one of those people would be Wendall.

Papa greeted Lavender with love and grace as he kissed her forehead and led her into the dining room. They sat down and talked for hours before he gave her the clear to invite Wendall to the home. Papa wanted to learn about the boy who had interested Lavender enough to pursue a relationship with him. In Papa's eyes it was a rare treat for a Clergy member to go out of their way and find interest in someone who had not already shown that they, too, were like minded and a good fit for the Clergy. It had almost seemed, to Papa, that Lavender was grooming the boy to be a fit for them. Of course how one was presented to the Clergy didn't matter. They were loving and accepting of all. It had piqued Papa's interest, though.

The knock on the door sent shivers down Lavender's spine. Butterflies flew about her stomach as she walked to the door and welcomed Wendall in. He was dressed very nicely. Not quite the kind of formal that herself or Papa would wear but definitely nice enough to meet Papa. Her heart fluttered and she gave him a soft kiss before gently taking his hand and leading him to the dining room where Papa stood, waiting for Lavender to come back. As they walked into the room, Lav gave Wendalls hand a reassuring squeeze and smiled. Finally he was going to be introduced to the part of her life that made living worth it. "Papa. I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Wendall. Wendall. This is Papa Emeritus. My tutor."

Lav let go of Wendalls hand as Papa stepped closer and reached out a hand to shake Wendalls. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Wendall. Lavey has told us many grand things about you."

1679357767159.png
1679358728160.png

Mentions: r e i r e i

• it was official...

Quentin
    looked absolutely pathetic right about now, nursing his second beer of the day. Damnit, he should be out there, fighting for his marriage, not drinking himself into a stupor. But he just couldn't find the fight in him today. Beth had won. She'd probably win custody of Layla, and he'd never see either one of them again. The courts always sided with the mother...always. There was nothing he could do. He'd be losing a wife and a daughter, all at once. But, at least he filled out a job application for the bar. He wouldn't be losing everything...just his family, his home, and his job. Quentin downed the rest of the bottle, flagging down the bartender to get another one. He was spiraling into a mid-life crisis at the ripe age of thirty. No wonder Quinn was the family favorite. She had always been the golden child. Mom and Dad loved her more than him. They always had, and still did.

He barely even noticed the presence of someone else as he wallowed in his self-pity, quietly picking away at the label on the bottle before him. How could he be married, a father, and divorced, all in the span of five years? Everything had been perfect, up until the office had started to go under. Quentin had awkwardly laid off his employees, one by one, until he was the only one left standing. But how could he have known that the housing market would crash in the way that it had? He was trying his best, and his best wasn't enough. It never seemed to be. Sometimes he wondered if he would be better off not giving a damn at all. Hell, most marriages were made up of deadbeat husbands, and they always lasted. But Quentin couldn't do that to Beth. He still loved her, even if she didn't seem to anymore.

The bar was quiet as he took another sip of his beer. He finally shifted on the barstool below him, just a little as to see who was sitting beside him. It was a woman, who was curiously looking back over at him. Are you okay? Quentin let out a sad chuckle at her question. "Do you want the honest truth, or would you rather take the easy way out and have me lie to your face?" He quirked an eyebrow as he sipped from his bottle, running his eyes over the woman. She was very beautiful, but she wasn't Beth. No other woman could ever fill the void in his heart the way that Beth could, and had for so many years.

I Couldn't Be More In Love

♡coded by uxie♡

Danielle Moulin
1679363123001.png

Danielle couldn't help but let out a small smile at the poor man beside him. He looked like a shell of a man as he downed his drink and flagged the bartender to ask for another. He barely paid any attention to her. Danielle could only wonder what was going on in his mind as he drank. She supposed she should feel the same as the man. Broken and beat up over the end of her long lasting relationship with the man that she loved for many years. Yet all she felt was empty. Perhaps he was feeling as empty as he was. Danielle turned slightly in her seat and smiled up at the bartender as he gave the man another beer. She set her card down on the table and slid it to the bartender. "Please put his drinks on my card." Her attention turned from the bartender back to the man next to her. Despite his sadness, Danielle couldn't help but notice that he was attractive. He definitely could battle Lex in his looks, that's for sure.

"Well," Danielle started, crossing her legs, "If I didn't want to know the truth I wouldn't have asked so. Please. Penny for your thoughts. Maybe I can help." Deep in Danielles mind she thought of how this would look if Alexei were to walk in right now. If he were to see her talking to someone else. She always knew he was jealous and he had always been extra protective of her. When they were dating she tried to avoid even locking eyes with another man in fear that Alexei would get upset and it would cause a fight. By the end of their relationship they fought more than they did anything else. It was a strange thing to be in love the ways he was. Where she chipped off pieces of herself to fit into the mold that would work for Alexei. It wasn't until the baby that she fully realized that she wasn't made for living her life the way she was.

Danielle ordered herself a drink. the bartenders all knew what she liked so she didn't have to worry about looking at the menu or deciding anything. She didn't want to split her attention from the man next to her. That evil part of her hoped that Alexei would notice and hoped that he would take the hint that this was the end of their relationship. even though she didn't know this man she made sure her body language reflected her interest. She was turned in his direction and her attention was on him. even if she was using him to get on Alexeis nerves, she would still try to brighten this mans day anyway.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes fieldofclover fieldofclover

Today was the day. It was her and Isaiah’s first official date, ever. To say she was nervous would be an understatement. She practically chewed her fingernails off in the days leading up today, forcing her to go get her nails done. Even if she hadn’t bitten the down to stubs she would probably gotten them done anyways. She wanted to look nice for him. That’s why she had woken up at 10 in the morning just to get ready. She was careful, not to wake Sam. The poor girl really had it rough these past few days with the gossip columns confession about her sexuality. Summer didn’t know why people would stoop so low just for a few seconds of fame. With the water running she hopped into the shower, scrubbing away at her skin and shaving every inch of her body. She was done she wrapped her light purple robe around her small frame.

With her body now clean, it was time for phase two- hair and makeup. She started with blow drying her long brown hair first since she knew it would take the longest. When her hair was dry, she took her curling iron and began to curl her hair. The swarm of butterflies wouldn’t stop their rampage as she watched the clock get closer and closer to the time that they agreed on.

Just as she was finishing up her hair, Sam finally stirred. Summer begged and begged her to finally eat something but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Sam completely ignored her, gathering herself up and rushing out of her bedroom. Summer wanted to be mad, but she just couldn’t, not with the circumstances. Mostly she was just worried, and feeling a little bit guilty by going out and having fun while Sam was having the worst time of her life but she knew that Sam would want her to go out.

With her makeup and hair all done up, it was finally time for her slip into her dress. She felt a little uncertain when she pulled it up and tied the sleeves. Was it too much? Would she be over dressed? A million doubts and question ran through her head as she looked herself over in her body mirror. Shaking her head she left her mirror, going into her bathroom. She brushed her teeth and applied a few spritz of perfume just as the doorbell rang through her entire house.

Summer quickly threw on her wedges and hurried to the door, hoping to make it there before her father could. It would’ve been so awkward if her dad opened the door instead of her. When her hand connected the doorknob, she took a deep breath, smoothing down her hair prior to opening the door with a big smile.

“Hi Isa-“ She was met with a massive bouquet of red roses. Her cheeks tinted pink when she took them from him.

“Thank you so much, these are gorgeous. Let me just put them in some water.” She gave him a a quick smile before she dashed into the kitchen. Quickly she grabbed a random vase and filled it up with water. She left them sitting on the counter as she walked back her date.

“Are you ready to go?”

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Luna Bowings
2ea699bb44499855d402b2c9f0fa21a78fa5e125.gif

Luna was just minding her business, and rubbing her arms over her sleeves to keep warm from the fall air when she felt a sudden slam into her to which she caught herself on the stair railing. With a frown on her lips, she watched the girl barrel down the stairs to leave and glanced at the door to Mason when she heard his voice. She wasn't stupid. She knew he was probably one of his play things and that he had made her mad somehow. But she gave him the smallest, tight lipped smile that she could muster as he took his hand in hers, "thank you." She said simply and followed the man to his car.
It was moments like this that confused her. He was so easily free to do what he wanted, but said before in their moments of passion that she was his. She liked the possessiveness that he held over her, but she didn't like that she couldn't hold any over him. They'd never said anything about being exclusive, so she wouldn't throw that in his face. That's not who she was. But seeing the fumbling and upset girl didn't make her feel good.
With another quiet, "thank you." She sat in the passenger seat of his car and looked out the window as he drove to the city. She wouldn't let herself over think this because it wasn't her place to. So, she remained quiet throughout the drive to the city, enjoying the passing scenery. This was the first time she's left Rosemary Beach since moving there. Partially because her car would never make it more than ten minutes on a highway, but also because she didn't have anyone to go to the city with. Not that she minded. She was content to go to work and then watch movies in her little apartment.
The girl was so lost in all the visuals of the ride, she almost didn't notice when they pulled up to the restaurant. She also hadn't noticed just how hungry she was until they were inside the restaurant and seated. They were getting breakfast so she hadn't eaten that day. But with little creativity and imagination in her, she decided to just order whatever Mason was getting in hopes that it would be something she liked. He did say he had been there after all. "The bakery smells really good." She told him as the waitress brought them some coffee and ice water. Knowing the coffee would be too hot for comfort just yet, so she chose to sip her water.
In normal situations, this would be a proper time to make small talk, but Luna wasn't normal, so she waited a few minutes before finally talking to the man, "did you have a fun morning?" She asked. While the question to regular people would sound like some jealous girlfriend, the question coming from Luna was simply meant to just be polite. If his hook ups were going to be running into her all willy nilly, then she might as well inquire if he had fun or not.

Mentions: Mason - vixe vixe

Eloise Evermore
jenna-ortega.gif

Eloise had gotten work off. While the idea of a day where she didn't make money made her nervous, she was more than excited to finally spend time with Ryan. While she was thankful that Isa had gotten Ryan the job, and that meant he would be in Rosemary Beach longer, she was a little upset that she barely got to see him. While the little moments of watching movies was nice, one of them would always pass out from exhaustion from their jobs and the movie would be left unfinished.
She also hadn't spoken to Isa since she had stood up for herself. And that made her more sad. She had gone from talking to Isa every day to not talking to her at all, and even though she had Monroe, she felt as if she had a missing piece. No one to talk to. She missed being able to talk to the person who she's basically known as her sister her whole life. Isa had always been there and suddenly she wasn't.

Putting away her phone, Eloise was a little upset from the post Isa had made on Instagram. How could she tag Eloise as family but not speak to her in weeks? Wiping away the tears on her cheeks, Eloise made her way to her closet and gathered the outfit she had planned to wear for her date with Ryan. She'd spent a long time on facetime with Monroe to help pick it, and she was more happy with it than the outfit she had chosen for the fair. She just hoped that it was appropriate for whatever date that Ryan had chosen for them to go on.
After her shower, Eloise did her hair and her makeup, before hurrying back to the bedroom. She checked her phone again, to see if she got anything from Isa but was delighted to see a message from Ryan pop up. Throughout the whole conversation she couldn't up but smile, then eventually got dressed and went over to her mirror to make sure it looked okay. It was a little more girly than what she was used to, but it definitely fit both the weather and the occasion. Plus, Monroe insisted she looked hot in it. So she would wear it.
Admittedly, Eloise had never been on a real date. She'd been to parties, kissed a few people, hung out with some who insisted on "Netflix and Chill" but as much as she put on a front, that just wasn't the type of person Eloise was. She didn't like the idea of just randomly hooking up with people on the go. So, this date with Ryan was her first real date.
Though it took some time, Eloise was finally finished getting ready, but it wasn't even time for them to leave. He was still at work for a bit longer. With a sigh, she plopped herself down on the living room couch and began to scroll through TikTok for hours, until eventually she heard the click of the front door and she stood up, clasping her hands over her phone. Suddenly she was almost embarrassed to be ready this early as Ryan walked into the apartment, "hi." She greeted nervously and searched his face for any clue of how he was feeling about their upcoming date.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy , briefly Isa - r e i r e i and briefly Monroe - vixe vixe
Outfit

SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Aurelian was a man of passions, and of those passions, he really had two.

MMA fighting, and cooking. And to be completely honest, his adoptive parents would’ve skinned him alive if he’d decided to go to them and asked to be an MMA fighter…

And to be completely honest, he could never fight as a career. He’d been doing that his entire fucking life, he wanted to do something different. He wanted to create, as corny and cheesy and gag worthy as that sounded. He didn’t want to destroy and he found the delicate balancing of flavor to be… fun.

And it also gave him an excuse to play with knives, which really was just the cherry on top.

So a food and wine festival? Fuck it, it was his chance to scope out the competition on what was in the market. Even if he’d developed a certain loathing for the type of people who would attend these types of things without being an industry professional.

It was fine. A bit disappointing, and his restaurant was definitely the best out of all of them, but still.

Free food was free food.

That wasn’t a really “rich person” thing to think, but he’d never been that invested in his adopted family’s lineage anyways.

Anyways he’d managed to get a bottle of nice wine and some cheeses and he drove out to the beach on his motorcycle. He liked a good picnic, despite himself, and he removed his shoes, at the beach, discarding them off to the side so that they wouldn’t be stolen.

Aurelian saw a woman sitting there – she looked familiar. Head tilted to the left, trying to place her hair color and her build in the catalog of his mind

His ex-boss’s daughter. Right.

“Hey Carmen.” There was a slight softening of generally harsh features. Not quite smiling, but still something that could pass for friendly. “How’re you-”

She turned to look at him. Red rimmed eyes, tears, general blotchiness.

Oh.

Oh.

Ohhhhh….

Ohhhh…. Noooooooo-

It was generally a bad move to interrupt someone’s private cry session.

His ears went pink a little bit.

Paralyzed with the fear of emotional vulnerability Aurelian knew that he would be screaming for the person to get the fuck away from him and to leave him the fuck alone. Light brown eyes stared at the crying girl, harsh features still menacing as the softness of familiarity melted away to cold arrogance – the defense mechanism against emotional response as he tried to figure out what the fuck he was supposed to do.

Help?

Help probably. It was too late to go back to his motorcycle.

Even worse than prideful barbarism, a wobbly smile appeared with too many teeth to be considered authentic – the likes of which seemed both painful to the receiver, and the one pulling the face.

“... I brought a bottle of wine?”

Said more like a question than a statement of surety. He slowly approached as if cornering a feral beast, slowly sitting down next to her, and pulling hair out of his eyes. He quickly uncorked the bottle and handed it over.

After taking a healthy dosage himself, he managed to actually speak once more.

“... You… uhm… why?”

now playing...

Inexplicable

The Correspondents

♡coded by uxie♡

SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Matteo Wright was a new papa, thank you. And a father needed to feed his children – nevermind if that child was a massive stuffed bear that was currently being used as a teething toy by a miniature god that he kept as a pet.

That is to say, the Egyptians thought that cats were miniature gods, and to be completely frank, Matt thought that the prick acted like one. A fucking pissed off, constantly annoyed, spoilt little brat of a god.

So, he needed to feed his children. And his children were hungry fellas, thus he just had to go to the Food and Wine Festival. After all, where else was he going to get the opportunity to watch all of the rich specimens milling about in their natural habitat?

First, though, he watched as the people milled about, a river of a throng moved past Matt as if he were immovable, a rock.

He needed to find an accomplice, because this wouldn’t be fun without a witness there, now would it? He looked about — Ava would be lovely, but she seemed to be a bit tied up at the moment.

Another woman, they could play straight if needed. Someone who didn’t mind breaking laws. His sights laid upon Brooke as he felt an itch in the back of his head. Carton of cigarettes pulled out, nicotine lit with its gray smoke that floated slowly upwards, black stick of death stuck between two pale lips as he walked towards the woman.

“Brooke, right?” His lips twitched into a charming smile for a moment before it dissolved into a carefully amicable neutral face. “Matteo Wright, big fan – don’t call me Matteo though, that’s reserved for more private affairs.”

Because if Brooke’s twitter presence said anything, she had a slight distaste for men hitting on her and she wasn’t afraid to start shit.

“You like the people here? I don’t, they’re a bit too comfortable for my tastes – complacency bores me… You want to take advantage of this?” A sharp predatory smile peaked through as he stepped backwards, beckoning her forwards with a single finger.

Before he approached a stand, he rolled his shoulders back, straightened his posture out. He held his cigarette up to his lips between two fingers, the other arm supporting his elbow.

The spitting image of a French intellectual as he strode forward with confidence and poise that he previously didn’t possess. His all black fashion sense making him stand out even more against the crowd of dolled up Southern belles and beachwear.

“Hello, what’re you looking for, sir?”

Matt ignored the worker, instead appearing to inspect the food with the calculated eye of a professional.

"Are you... the inspector?"

He raised two eyebrows, intensifying the stare of a terrifying disappointed professor.

"Right of course. Yes. Right this way sir."

"And my apprentice comes with. I teach her how to do these things as well."

And that is how Matt got both of them into the VIP section.

now playing...

Dead Inside

Younger Hunger

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Growing up, Auguste never really got things like “soft blankets” and “warm tea with cookies.” Hard cold nights, and a body forged from violence and concrete that whispered more to him than fleece and Beaudelaire. Whispered was the wrong word. More like screamed.

Screamed so loudly that it drowned out any other lulls to polite society.

Auguste, actually, quite liked polite society. It was polite. It was quiet. It didn’t end with you getting stabbed in a gutter somewhere. At worst, it ended with social exile and isolation… And to be honest, that also sounded great to him.

His friend from polite society, Idris, was going to meet him at the food and wine festival which was…

Patterns of behavior from long ago rising to meet carefully made observations, the quiet tendrils of crime wherein he stared at rich women slowly fanning themselves and rich men wiping their brow with custom stitched handkerchiefs… and saw easy marks.

Crowd parting like the Red Seas, it was difficult to ignore the former criminal – icy terrifying stare hidden, or perhaps enhanced, by a couple of rogue locks of two-toned hair, tall and a horrible mass of muscle. Nobody wanted to be on the bad side of such a monstrous figure, and therefore people did their absolute damndest to avoid the shit out of him.

He found his friend and waved a little bit, his feet shuffling out of nervousness. Auguste was trying to not hit anyone or step on anyone’s foot, after all.

“Salut, Idris.” He said, a French accent gently layered upon his soft spoken manner of speaking. Deep voice, quiet. “How’s… the ehm… the food.”

That was something to talk about, right?

now playing...

Movement

Hozier

♡coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at the secret spot

scenario:

what are you doing to me

theme song:

tags:

Carlise Kingston

Everest was so beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She watched as the girl bounced down the stairs and smiled that smile that made Carlise's heart warmed up. She didn't know what she deserved to get that smile but she hoped that she never stopped making it appear on her face. She fought the urge to pull her in her arms, to kiss her, they haven't gone far in their relationship. A few kisses here and there but nothing major. She wanted to do this right and show Eve that it wasn't about her sister for once.

On their first date, it was talked about whether Carlise was going out with her for the right reasons. To be honest, she could see where she was coming from. Skyler did mess around with Camren and got with her when she knew what Fay did to her heart but she didn't want to get back at her for that.

She couldn't blame her for that. Love worked in weird and strange ways. Ways that she couldn't be mad about because it brought her Everest.

She reassured her that she saw her and not a way to get back at her sister. She proved it over and over again because Eve was never a game for Carlise. She was the light at the end of the tunnel. A breath of fresh air. A hope for something worth more than she knew. She focused back on the woman as she came to her. "My favorite secret spot in all the beach." She told her as she looked around for anyone that could see them when she didn't see anyone. Carlise walked up to Everest and pulled her close. "I've missed you..baby." She mumbles as she holds Everest close.

Carlise then pulls her to the motorcycle and places the helmet on her head. Once she made sure that she had the helmet on, and hops on the bike, getting her own helmet. "Come on, my favorite girl. And hold on close to me." She told her as she felt her climb on and wrapped her arms around her. She starts the bike and drives off. She goes through the streets, with warmth in her heart and chest because of the girl with her arms wrapped around her. Who knew the person that had Carlise falling again, was the sister of the girl who was part of the reason she stopped.

They pulled into a private beach that was on the outskirts of town. She pulled up to a pier. No one was around, it was quiet. Just the ocean and the wind. She stops the bike and hops off. Taking off her helmet, and helping Everest off the bike. Once she got the helmet off, Carlise didn't wait for one more second now they were alone. She pulled her into a kiss, a passionate one. Once she pulled her away.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to do that when I first saw you....what are you doing to me Eve?"

"I can't get you out of my head and I don't think I want to."

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

nervous

at lavender's home

scenario:

fuck...ok cool be cool

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall smiled softly at Lavender as the door opened. To see her was like he found a warmth that he never wanted to escape from. He was in deep with her, and he didn't care at all. He kissed her back softly as she greeted him with a kiss. A kiss that sent butterflies to every part of him, and a feeling of home. He softly held her hand as she brings him into the house. Leading him into the dining room, where he saw a person that had a calming presence and an air of understanding.

Something about him, made Wendall want to share his secrets with him. It wasn't magic or like that, but it was like he understood and he didn't care about the darkness or what you needed to do to survive.

He turned to Lavender as she introduced him to her tutor. Oh, the one who taught her the languages and histories. He nodded as she let go of her hand. He was turning to him to shake his head when he finally thought about how she introduced him to Mr. Emeritues.

Boyfriend? He was her boyfriend...which made her, his girlfriend. Wendall's eyes widen for a second, that means they had been official the whole fucking time and he just was an idiot. He shook his head, putting his thoughts on the backburning as he went on to shake the strange calm man hand. He didn't held the same warmth as Lavender but it was similar. "Hello sir, I heard a lot of things about you as well. It is a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Emeritus." Wendall said softly.

He was nervous as fuck but he needed to make a good impression, even though his hand was shakey and so was his voice. "Are you here to visit Lavender? I could show you around the town if you like. I've been showing Lav, but I could do the same for you?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you.."

To say that Ava was nervous would be understatement. She couldn’t remember the last time she had a job. Her and Emerson moved around so much that they were never in the same place long enough for her to get a stable job. She didn’t know how Emerson could afford to pay for the things they needed but Ava wasn’t complaining as long as they had food and roof over their heads but, she was tired of Emerson being the only one who was contributing. She wanted to do her fair share. So, she wasted no time looking for a job, nothing big. Just a small job where she could do what she loved and earn money. When she came across the ad in the heatwaves magazine for the surf shop she lucked out and immediately messaged the owner, Daniel Charter. A cute little blonde. A typical, surfer boy, Ava’s weakness.

She had her outfit picked out the night before and laid the folded clothes on her tiny little dresser. She showered and brushed her teeth before throwing on her outfit. She hoped that this outfit would acceptable because she didn’t have that much to choose from. Which reminded her that she needed to go clothes shopping, when she saved up a little bit of money. When she was all ready, she hopped on her bike. The ride was short but beautiful, the cool morning air whipped though her air as she peddled down the bike path. It was so close to the ocean that the wind raged.

She leaned her bike against the side of the shop and pulled out her phone since the door wasn’t unlocked yet. The time read 10:52. She smiled at herself for actually being on time, even if it was a little early. She scrolled through her phone, texting Emerson who was wishing her luck on her first day. The two engaged in back and forth conversation about her medicine, the house until she heard the faint sound of a door unlocking. Her stomach dropped and she shoved her phone in her back pocket.
“Here,” Daniel said, wasting no time in handing her a t-shirt with his logo on it. She pulled it over head, it was slightly big but she didn’t mind.

“So it's your standard surf shop. Plus we sell some regular beach things like swim suits and towels, and beach toys." He said, making Ava nod. He continued, telling her about the shed, and motioned for her to come outside with him. He brought her to a little worn down and he unlocked it. She figured this is where the magic happened, where he made his boards because of all the half-finished surf boards laying around everywhere. She took in all the information, making lots of mental notes on everything he told her.

When he finally turned to actually acknowledge her existence her stomach did a full on back flip. She felt her ears began to burn as he took her in. It didn’t last long before he moved on and started talking about what her expected from her. It all seemed pretty standard but she was still excited to get started.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked while wearing a bright smile. Ava returned his small smile, taking in the surroundings. She didn’t realize how close they were until she looked up at him. Her lips parted and she took a deep breath.

“I think I’ve got everything, but I was wondering if we were doing the surf lesson today? She asked, eager to get out on the water, or at least the beach even if it getting colder. She stepped out of the shed and motioned toward her bike.

“Also, I hope it’s okay that I put my bike here. I didn’t know where to leave it.” She admitted, sheepishly. She finally felt like her heart wasn’t gonna hammer out of her chest the more distance she put between them. It was a bad idea to be so attracted to the man that was going to be boss, why couldn’t he have been ugly? Ava really needed this job and now she was going to fuck it up because she doesn’t know how to keep her hands to herself.

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Emily Charter
ECC50332-9675-431A-875C-5B2AA9D87999.gif
Emily didn’t know where this hostility from Owen was coming from. And she looked down when he snapped at her question. Confusion ran through her as she shuffled through her memories over the last few weeks that would have set him off this way, and she’d done nothing wrong. She couldn’t understand why he was upset or what she did to make him upset. “No, sorry. We can talk about it later…” She said and sipped her wine quietly.
The girl wanted nothing more than to hold his hand, or slip her arm around his waist but with how he was acting, she knew for sure her touch wasn’t invited. When the photographer wandered over, Emily moved a little closer to Owen, and gave the photographer a small smile. But when he went away her smile instantly dropped. Finally she looked up at his face to search for anything, or any of the love they shared back in Hawaii and there was nothing.
He betrayed her. He said he would love her, he promised to be better. And here he was, being the most distant he had ever been with her. Anger boiled up in her chest. No. She wasn’t going to let him use her as his little play thing for a few weeks and then toss her aside. She was done.
Grabbing his arm, the girl roughly dragged him into the main building of the vineyard and locked the door behind her. Spinning around to look at him, a glare settled in her eyes, “I don’t know what I fucking did Owen, which was probably nothing, but you don’t get to drag me around like some little prize for a few weeks then throw me away when you get bored. You promised me that we would be fine. Clearly you’re still as selfish as before.” She said, her voice raising with every word until she was eventually yelling at him.
Shaking her head, she rubbed her hand across her chin before she marched over to him and poked his chest, “we’re fucking done. Over. You’re never getting another chance because I’m fucking done with you. You can go leech money off someone else because after Hawaii, it’s pretty fucking clear that you’re nothing but a rotten fucking gold digger. Prancing around in your fancy car and suits that you can barely afford without taking a mortgage out on your house.” She said, anger seething through every word.
She felt nothing for him now, besides hatred. “I want nothing to do with you.” She said, reaching into his pocket for his keys to remove her apartment key from the set before tossing them aside. “Leave. No one wants you here anyway. Drive your car off a cliff for all I care. Because I hate you.” With that, she walked over to the door and unlocked it, putting on her best fake smile as she stepped back outside. She was proud of herself for not crying.

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover

Monroe had been knee deep in magazine work. She needed a release, a break from all the stress. She had been so stressed that she accidentally texted the wrong number, in a situation where it could’ve gone so wrong it actually turned out alright. Monroe had a new friend, and they were going out for drinks. She couldn’t be more excited. She needed stress reliever that wasn’t, Everett Astor for once. So, she got all dolled up, curling her hair and picked out the hottest outfit she had her closet. She was looking for trouble tonight, maybe a hookup? Who knows! She was going to go wherever the night took her.

When the Uber pulled up she started getting nervous. What if Alexa hated her? Was she underdressed? She was beginning to regret being bold and asking her to hang out. But, there was nothing she could do. Before she knew it they were already at the bar. She slipped out of the car, thanking the driver before shuffling over to the bar’s front door. She took a deep breath, collecting herself. You’ve got this, you can do this Monroe. She shook her head with resolve and pulled her shoulders back, pushing out her chest in the process. When she finally opened the door she felt a pair of arms wrap around her in a hug.

“Hey bitch! I hope you planned to get drunk and stupid tonight because that’s exactly what we’re doing.” Monroe barely had time to open her mouth before Alexa was pulling her over to the bar.

“Four shots of Cuervo.. for me and four for her too. Here’s to getting fucked up!” Alex exclaimed. For the first time, she finally took in her bubbly friend. She was practically wearing nothing but Monroe didn’t mind. She placed her clutch down on the bar and moved her hair from her shoulder before sitting down.

“I’m am so ready, I’m up to my eyeballs in work.” She explained, with a small laugh. The bartender slid over their shots or pure liquor. Monroe picked one of the small glasses up and clinked it with Alexa’s before she brought it to her lips and shot back the booze. After her third shot she could feel her stomach turning warm. With the liquid courage she turned to Alexa.

“What do you do for work?” She asked, throwing the last of her shots back and then sliding the rest of the glasses towards the bartender for him to pick up.

Writer

Monroe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Haiden Sutton
757F712A-17DA-49E1-B9AB-39ADFFBAFF84.gif
Haiden was pissed. Whoever wrote the gossip column for Heatwaves was probably one of the lowest lives that lived in Rosemary Beach. Who the fuck outs someone in 2023? Pacing her room, she tried to decide what to do. Either go to Sam’s apartment and force her way in to get Sam’s things or pick up Sam and hide her away in her trailer. She didn’t know what to do but she knew she needed to be there for Sam.
Leaving her room, she saw Collette watching TV on the couch and knew she couldn’t go to Sam’s apartment with a bat if her grandma was at bingo. So, she would go over to Sam’s with a bat a different day. Getting Collette ready to go, she drove over to Summer’s place. She didn’t know the girl well enough to go into her place, so she sent Sam a text that she was there.
With the Disney soundtrack playing, she rested her elbow on the window ledge, running her fingers into her hair. She was still mad, but she would brush that away when Sam was in the car. Eventually when girl got into Haiden’s car, she instantly pulled her into a hug. But the excitement from Collette made her pull away with a small laugh as the young girl struggled in her booster seat to try to get to Sam.
The drive home was eventful and the girl just held Sam’s hand. Haiden’s heart broke for her. She didn’t understand how anyone could hate someone for their sexuality. Haiden was lucky enough to have a grandmother who only cared for Haiden and not who she was or what she did. When they got to the trailer, Haiden unbuckled Collette who instantly ran to Sam to take her hand and lead her to her room to show all the stuffed animals and toys. Haiden made some tea for her and Sam, and some hot chocolate while Collette kept Sam busy. When it was all ready, Haiden went to Collettes room and set the mugs down on the dresser, handing Sam hers before she sat on the floor next to Sam, resting her head on Sam’s shoulder.

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i

Daniel Charter
BCFFF734-97DF-4CB6-AC34-7C1C981F5DAA.gif
Daniel liked the confidence this girl had to stand so close to him. Normally he would have new hires learn the basics of the store before getting to go out on the water. But for some reason he was convinced by her to let her. “Okay okay fine. Normally I wouldn’t get new hires out on the water, but you seem like you’d be a natural so we can start that tomorrow.“
When she pointed out her bike, he again smiled and walked over to it, wheeling it into the shed. He knew his friends and if they saw that bike they would steal it 100%. “You can keep it in the shed when you work. I know some people who be very fond of stealing it.” He said with a small laugh. “Come on, I’ll quickly show you how to work the till.” He nodded for her to follow. “We have a few surf lessons booked in for today so I’ll have you over observing, but until then for now just familiarize yourself with everything.” He told her as he showed her how to work the till.
Eventually when the the surf students arrived, he grabbed his wet suit, and then one for Ava so she could come with, and gave his other employee a salut as they went outside. Grabbing a few training boards from the shed to start setting up while his other employee rang through some wet suits for the students, he looked over to Ava, “I think you’ll learn more if you observe, but if you have any tips or anything feel to chime in.” He gave her a smile as he plopped down the boards into the sand.
The lessons seemed to go by smoothly, and he was even more impressed by how well Ava did with her help. He knew she would be a good fit for the store. “Wow I’m really impressed.” He told her as he cleaned up the boards from the beach, “once you get the pos system down 100%, we can get you teaching people alone in no time.” He told her and walked over to the outdoor shower to wash off the salt the best he could. He would need to take a better shower after close.

Mentions: Ava - vixe vixe

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

broken

at summer's house

scenario:

broken hearts

Samantha Woods

Sam didn’t say a word as she climbed into the car. She was pulled into a hug by Haiden as soon as she was safe in the car. She sunk into it, burying her head in her lover’s shoulders. The tears that she thought were dried up, were coming back in full force, if another minute had passed without interruption, she would have broken down again in that car. Luckily a little voice in the back snapped her back in focus as the other women pull away swiftly.

One of her favorite little voices. Collette Sutton.

The little girl was trying her best to get to Sam and for the first time in two days, she laughed and smiled. ”Baby girl, no you have to stay in the seat until we get to your house.” She rasped out as she watched as the girl pouted. She nodded to Haiden to start the car. And held her hand as they drove away from what had been Sam’s safety place for the past two days.

The drive back to Haiden’s place was eventful as the little girl in the back was excited that Sam was there with them. Honestly Sam thought the same thing. She needed this. Time with her favorite people.She didn’t say much but held onto her lover’s hand tightly. Once they got there and Haiden unbuckled her daughter who had rushed out and grabbed Sam's hand dragging her to her room.

Collette showed her all her toys and stuff animals, and starting playing with them as Sam watched. Laughing when she did a funny look or something happened. She was finally at peace for a moment then she watched as Haiden came in with tea and her whole stomach dropped at the thought of drinking something. She handed it to her but the smell just made her want to hurl. She knew it was because of her stress but still.

She placed her cup down as she felt Haiden put her head on her shoulder. She kissed her forehead’s softly as she looked at Collette, as she played around her room ”Thank you for kidnapping.” She mumbles to Haiden with tears in her eyes. ” What am I going to do now? I mean me and Summer are going to get a place together but..my things..my childhood is gone..”

"I don't have the strength to be strong anymore. Can I lean on you for a moment?"

• it was official...

Quentin
    was a shell of his former self. He felt like breaking down and crying right now, but what good would that do? All it would do was make him look like an idiot in front of everyone at the bar. So he held back the tears, at least for now. He could always let it out once he was back in his run-down motel room. Crying in public wasn't masculine. It would just emasculate him. Quentin was so deep in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed the woman next to him offer to pay for his drinks. If he had known, he would have refused her offer, but, truth be told, it was a blessing in disguise. The little money that he did have was slowly running out. Wasting his money on booze wasn't the best idea, but what else could he do? Drinking helped ease the pain that just continued to grow inside, day in and day out. Beth was really gone, and Layla was too. And there was nothing he could do to stop them from walking out on him.

He glanced back over at the woman, who had begun to speak once more. Maybe I can help. Quentin doubted it - if he couldn't win Beth back, then there surely wasn't anything that this woman could do to help. He pondered her offer for a few moments, swirling the amber liquid around in its container before he finally decided to open his mouth again. "I let my wife down again. There's no coming back from this one." He took a sip from the bottle, setting it back down on the surface below it. "She's leaving me and taking our daughter with her. I really did it this time." Oh, how he wished he could go back in time and prevent all of this from happening. He could still have Beth with him. She wouldn't hate him anymore. Layla would get to know her father. But that wouldn't happen now. Beth had won, and Quentin was the bitter loser.

"So, yeah, there's nothing you can do to help." he shrugged, resting his elbows against the wood counter, leaning forward on his stool. "Bet you wish I would have lied to you instead now, huh?" Quentin rested his eyes on her again. He didn't mean to drag her into all of this mess. She was but a mere bystander to all of the chaos surrounding his life. But she had wanted to know why he looked so down. Maybe he really wasn't to blame here. Quentin was too tired to care at this point.

I Couldn't Be More In Love

♡coded by uxie♡

Mason really hoped that Luna wouldn’t say anything about the girl from earlier. He didn’t want to talk about it. He just wanted to have a good time and get a little breakfast. He shifted in his seat, rubbing his palms on his slacks just as their waitress came to take their order.

“Hello, I’m your server Selena.” She paused, giving them a cheerful smile.

“Can I get you guys started with some drinks?” Mason nodded, glancing down at the menu even though he already knew what he wanted. He’d been here a million times with his mother.

“Two coffees, one with lots of cream please and, a water for the lady. We’ll both have croissant with bacon, egg and cheese ” He said while gathering up both of the menus and handing them to her.

“Okay, I’ll get that in and be right back with your drinks.” Mason nodded once more, turning his head towards the big window. A comfortable silence settled between them as the waited for their orders. Luna was the first one to break the silence.

“The bakery smells really nice.” She admitted making Mason stifle a laugh behind his hand. He cleared his throat just as the waitress came and brought them their coffee. Luna reached for the water and started sipping on it. The silence ensued again, it was comfortable. They often sat in silence just enjoying each other company. He didn’t really know what to talk about, they didn’t really have much in common besides the fact that they hooked up quite often. Even so, Mason couldn’t help but feel drawn to her. He picked up his mug of coffee and brought it to his lips.

“Did you have fun this morning?” Mason almost spilled the hot coffee down the front of his sweater. His cleared his throat once again, shaking his head and setting down the cup.

“I don’t think it matters?” He questioned, “I’m here with you right now.” Before he could say anything else the waitress finally arrived with their food.

“Thank you!” Mason smiled, turning his attention to the waitress, “Could I get another water please?” He didn’t actually want a water, he just didn’t want to go back to the topic at hand. Selena nodded, dashing off to grab him that water. Finally Mason turned to Luna with a big smile.

“I hope you like it.” With that he picked up his sandwich and began stuffing his face, in an attempt to stop the conversation.

emo

Mason

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Tw: Alcohol abuse, self deprecating Carmen. big sad

Carmen couldn’t give two fucks about the food and wine festival. She and Emily weren’t talking anyways and she just couldn’t stomach the snooty bitches and their stupid wine and stupid cheese. But, she couldn’t stay at her house because her mother and father were up her ass about the stupid party after the debutante ball. She had her car taken from her as punishment so she was stuck, utterly stuck with no where to go. She couldn’t call Emily, she couldn’t call Skylar because she was probably too busy fucking Logan. She was alone.

Even though she had no car, she still had her legs. So, she grabbed one of the most expensive liquor bottles from her parents stash and a blanket and set off for the beach. She walked along the shore until she found a spot far enough away from her house, away from everything and spread out the blanket before sitting down on it. She immediately opened the bottle, chugging the sour liquid. Her fingertips felt fuzzy as she set the empty bottle down in the sand, probably because she hadn’t eaten anything at all today. She didn’t want to. She just wanted to get fucked up and drink herself into a coma to forget and get away from everything that was happening.

With almost all of the bottle gone she was fully wasted but the alcohol wasn’t making her feel good. It wasn’t helping, it just made her even more depressed than she already was. She couldn’t stop the tears from falling freely as she sobbed into her knees. She cried and cried until her stomach hurt. The sun was beating down her which made her all sweaty. She probably looked a mess but she didn’t care because was alone and nobody could see her until she heard a familiar voice.

“Hey Carmen,” the voice said. “How’re you-“ Carmen snapped her head in the voices direction, tears streaming down her red cheeks. If she wasn’t as drunk as she was, she probably would’ve shot up and collected herself but, she was very drunk and way past the point of caring. She hadn’t seen Aurelian since they last hooked up. He has always been the one guy Carmen didn’t immediately hate afterwards.

“.. I brought a bottle of wine?” She could tell he was awkward around her. She would’ve been awkward too if she wasn’t intoxicated. It didn’t phase her when he sat down beside her and uncorked the bottle, handing it over to her.

“... You… uhm… why?” He asked her. She didn’t even know what to say. There was so much going on in her pathetic life that she couldn’t just pick one to complain about. She sniffled, using the sleeve of her sweatshirt to wipe away her tears. She brought the bottle of wine to her lips and chugged until she couldn’t breathe anymore.

“Its… a lot. My parents took my car.” She told him while handing over the wine bottle. She slumped back and fell onto the blanket. Carmen took a deep breath.

“What are you doing here?” She asked him. She didn’t bother sitting back up to ask him.

The rich bitch

Carmen

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back