• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Eloise Evermore
66de798761e444d60efc6486660ba76695ae0b3e.gif

Eloise couldn't hide the smile on her face when Ryan made his way over to her, placing the ritual kiss on her head like he did everyday. She wanted to hug him, but the dirt and oil would probably stain her clothes so she kept her hands to herself. She laughed at his twirl and dramatically held her fingers up her chin to do the stereotypical rizz pose as she checked him out, "oh yeah, date worthy I'd say." She said and shook her head. She did like the way he looked after work though, her type was definitely more "working man" than the polished pretty boys in town.
When he left the room, she again took a seat on the couch and scrolled through the drama of the day once more before putting her phone on airplane mode. She wouldn't let anyone ruin this day for her. Not even Isa. Patiently, she waited for Ryan to be done getting ready and when he eventually came back out she stood again with a smile. He looked and smelled much butter. When he wrapped his arms around her she felt like she could melt. Slipping her arms around his neck, the girl enjoyed him just holding her for a moment. She didn't want to let on that she was sad before but now him holding her made her forget the issues she had earlier.
At his question, she blushed. She wanted to sleep with him, she did, but she knew she'd be a nervous wreck throughout their date if they did. What if it was horrible? She'd heard all the first time horror stories. She'd rather wait until they got home, so that if it went bad they could just cuddle and sleep. Bringing her hand to his cheek, she stood on her toes and pressed a soft but tender kiss to his lips. "I'm ready for the date if you are." She said with a small smile and took his hand. She didn't know if he would be disappointed or not, but she chose not to think about that as she grabbed her purse off the counter.
The pair decided on taking her car to the city, in case his bike would tucker out again but she let him drive so that he could surprise her with the locations he chose. First stop was obviously dinner though, she felt as if her stomach rumbling was as animated as it was on TV when the cartoons got hungry. When they pulled up to a park, Eloise was slightly confused, but it was then she noticed the picnic basket in the back seat, "cheeky, I like it." She said with a smile and hopped out of the car, waiting for him to gather his things and took his hand to find somewhere to sit. "Okay Mr. Evermore, what other surprises are you pulling out on this date?" She asked, sitting down on the little blanket. She liked this, it reminded her of the day they met and stole some food from the ball.

Mentions: Ryan - geminiy geminiy

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

happy

at the secret spot

scenario:

datey date

theme song:

tags:

Carlise Kingston

Carlise chuckles shaking her head, "Eve, you do know that I held a crush on you, and not Skylar for most of my childhood." She told her as she watched her look at all her favorite foods. "You were my first crush, not Camren, especially not Skylar. It was you baby. So I saw you all the damn time. Not her. Even when you guys looked alike. " She told her as she smiled at her. It was the truth, growing up, for some reason even when they were dressed the same. Carlise could somewhat always tell the difference between Eve and Sky.

While Sky was outgoing, and was always surrounded by friends. Eve was much quieter and more reserved. Only speaking when spoken to. She had a book or something nearby to keep her entertained while Sky did her outgoing thing. It was what attracted her to Eve in the first place. She looked so calm amongst the chaos, even though she was sure that the girl was having her own internal freakout. "I know I didn't have to do this, I wanted to. You are worth all this and more Eve." She softly kissed the top of her head as she sits beside her. Carlise watched as she took off her sweater, and start to enjoy all her favorite foods.

Carlise laughed as she remembered the last date they had together. They went out off the beach for a night, and just went to the city and explored. There were cinnamon twists in one of the shops, and Everest went wide-eyed and wanted all of them. After talking her down from buying the whole shop, she knew that her weakness was cinnamon twists. "The last date, we had. Remember we went to the city and you found that shop? I had to talk you down from buying the entire shop. " She said grinning, "I pay attention. Especially to girls that have my entire attention from day one."

"Anytime baby." She told her softly as she watched her enjoy the picnic, she knew that she worked a lot and sometimes had a long day at work. So she wanted to give her a better evening to end the day. Especially since she gets the perk of seeing her happy which is quickly becoming to being her favorite thing to see. "Well...someone still doesn't know how to surf, and I might have bought you a board, and a suit so I could teach you. You can't have to grow up on the beach and not know how to surf." She said grinning at her.

Carlise then with Everest started to eat, and for the first time in a while, she was happy. She was completely happy. There was no questioning what was her place in the world, or if she even had one. She could be just herself with Eve, and that was something she has been craving."I think..with the rarity of forests here. I would like to see one and see the beauty you see but I love the beach. It's home.." She said softly before she thinks about the last time she talked to her father. "Rain is nice. At least it's not 90 degrees most of the time or just a hurricane." She adds teasing.

Carlise looked at her softly as she begins to talk. "I used to hate the beach. The sand, and the water. Then I found this beach, well my dad did, and he brought me here one day. He told me 'Carly Baby, you can hate it all you want, but what you are really hating is yourself. The beach is a part of us.'. " She told her softly as she thought about her dad, and the last meaningful conversation that wasn't a fight. "We can run from the things that scare us, but what we could never run from is ourselves." She said to Everest.

"I can't get you out of my head and I don't think I want to."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

calm but a little bit nervous

at lavender's home

scenario:

home

tags:

Wendall Young

Wendall nodded to Papa's words. "I guess I was lucky?" He said softly as he thinks about Lavender. "Honestly, I don't know how a girl like her, could ever find someone like me, someone to care about but I'm so thankful that she did." He told them honestly as he looks at her, His attention should have been on the older male in front of them but all he could focus on is the woman on his side. The one that gave him more meaning to a life that was full of just two meaningful purposes. Now he had three. She was someone that he could count on, and he would never take that for granted. He..cared about her so damn much.

He turned back to Papa as he spoke up once again. Wendall just smiled softly "I love them. There's nothing noble about it, only the most and, excuse my language here for a moment, fucking stupidest of siblings would leave their younger siblings to fend for themselves." He said passionately. His sisters were his entire world. He loved them almost like a father would love their child. He could never think of abandoning them. The moment his eyes met theirs, his heart was theirs. "They might not be my kids, but they are mine. I love them like they are. I will fight for them like they are. Because I will not let them fall. I won't. I promised them I would never, even if it kills me." He said softly, and seriously as he stared at Papa. With a firm glaze in his eyes.

He shook his head. "I could never ask you to do so, but if you would like to, I cannot deny it. " Wendall said softly as he looked at Lavender who nodded at him. "I want to learn all I can, so I can provide for Lavender and the girls. " He told him as he said the words that has been playing in his mind for a while. He wanted to be the one to provide for Lavender and his girls. He wanted to be the one that make sure they were safe. He wanted to be the one that gave them all that they wanted. "I want to be that they can depend on."

Wendall heard the saying that Lavender has said to him the first day they met, and for some reason. That brought tears to his eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying." He said as he wiped his eyes with his free hand. Maybe it was the fact someone could tell that he was broken, and alone. Or that saying struck a chord in his chest, the connection he felt to Papa, was indescribable. Maybe he could learn to trust him..and trust Lavender with everything. "You want to get to know me? Like me?" He said in astonishment.

"I think I'm falling in love with you.."

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

healing

at haiden's apartment

scenario:

stupid tea

Samantha Woods

Sam kissed her back softly as Haiden brought a hand to her cheek, she guided their lips together. She was happy as she kept it soft and gentle. That showed how much she cared for her, the fact she kissed her to let her know that she was here. That she wasn’t leaving any time soon. She knew right then and there, that she wanted her forever. She wanted Haiden and Collette forever. She kissed her again softly before she pulled away. Sam smiled at her as she smiled at her. The second real smile that she had gotten out of the girl today.

” I rather you don’t. Forever if you want.” She teased her softy before frowning at her next words. She knew that it was coming. The food, and the drinking of teas. She glared at the cup of tea still right there, teasing her with the fact it was still full. She really wasn’t hungry, or anything. She honestly wasn’t but she knew she needed to get something down at her stomach. ”How bad is your nana? Cause food still smells like complete crap.” Sam said honestly as she was gently nudged off of her lap. ”And you would snitch on your girlfriend really?” She said mumbling before freezing and turning to look at Haiden. She really hoped that she didn’t hear that. By really hope. She was praying that she didn’t.

They never had the talk. You know the whole are we together officially or not talk but she said that. And now it’s out in the air. Sam was terrified that she had messed this up, and she really didn’t want to mess this up. While she was having her internal freak out, Haiden had gone and made food. It was grilled cheese and tomato soup. When she brought it out, it snapped her out of the internal battle. She glared at the food as the older woman yelled for her daughter. Getting a look when Collette didn’t come at first. She did a mom look that would scare souls away.

And then turned it on her. Sam gulped and sighed. She took a small piece of grilled cheese and put it in her mouth, chewing it softly, It made her want to hurl it back out, but with a look from her lover, made her swallow it. ”There I ate something.” She mumbles as she still glares at the tea, she is not drinking that. And she can’t make her.

Can she?

"I don't have the strength to be strong anymore. Can I lean on you for a moment?"

SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Aurelian looked at the woman and then back at the ground, light brown eyes flashing with just a hint of contempt at the complaint that ran chief amongst all the problems to have with the world.

It’s… a lot. My parents took away my car.

Daddy took away her car.

An uncharitable thought to be had, but Aurelian had run away from a particularly bad foster home until he’d been dragged back kicking and screaming by a cop who’d been out searching for him. His feet had looked like shit from running until the cop had had to tackle him to the ground, and he’d nearly been sent to juvie from the incident, but still.

Aurelian, in a rare moment of tact, decided to not brutally make fun of his former hookup for how fucking ridiculous that sounded as a reason to be crying on a beach semi-pathetically.

What are you doing here?

“Oh… I’m coming back from the food and wine festival – scouting out the competition – and I got a bottle of wine and some fruit, cheese, and crackers…” He let Carmen fill in what he was going to do with those from there. “But, y’know, this is fine too.”

How ever awkward that would have sounded, multiply it by ten, and perhaps that was Aurelian’s biggest failure in life: the cuddliness of a cactus, that one.

He took another drink of wine.

“... You want some cheese? Also I can… give you a ride home. If you need one.”

now playing...

Inexplicable

The Correspondents

♡coded by uxie♡

charlie howell.
"Shit, fuck, I'm sorry."
Charlie noticed a lot of things wherever she went, her wandering eyes taking in details that most people passed right over or considered unworthy of attention. She noticed the careful decoration of Graham's apartment, the way he timed his jokes and flirtatious touches, the way the wine was paired with the food they had eaten the evening before, the way that their every move should have felt fucking electric but fell short and stale.

Their escapades the night before were good, Charlie had come to assume, but there was a key component missing. Sure, Graham was a really nice guy and honestly, he was really quite hot. Their banter was smooth and effortless, Charlie found herself constantly smiling, Graham knew how to touch and feel just the right spots, yet the whole interaction just felt... hollow. She really hadn't meant to spend the night, she didn't want to send the wrong message, but after being at work all day and being so goddamn stressed out about life, Charlie had passed out half dressed between the sheets without a thought.

The next morning, she awoke before Graham. Charlie took the moment to look over his features and to softly brush the auburn hair back from his peaceful face. He was handsome like this, dreaming and unaware of the early morning light dripping in through a crack in the curtains, and yet Charlie felt that twisting guilt in her stomach.

He would look better, blond hair illuminated by the golden sun, his body relaxed and exposed beneath the linens. If it were him, Charlie would stay. She would curl up beside him, bury her soft face into the muscle of his chest, breathe in his scent as she bathed in the comfort that his presence brought her. Charlie would get up eventually to cook breakfast, her favourite mealtime, and serve it to him in bed as he woke up to her lips trailing kisses along his jaw and lips. She'd dedicate the day to him, spending it laughing and kissing and touching and simply being.

Not Graham, though, that was far too personal. No, it would be better for her to silently slip out when he was still asleep and text him a thank you message later.

THUMP

As she was pulling on her jeans, Charlie slipped on a rogue sock and smacked her shoulder into the wall. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Graham begin to stir.

"Shit, fuck, I'm sorry." Charlie murmured quickly as she finished clasping her bra behind her back, searching around on the floor for her sweater. "I, uh, I was just, uh... I have to meet a friend at the food and wine festival so uh, I was gonna sneak out before you woke up..." Charlie reached a hand up to awkwardly rub the back of her neck. "I had, uh, a really great time last night. I should, um, go, though."
graham, rowan (mentioned) | graham's place | x | qunqun qunqun vixe vixe

coded by weldherwings.

TW: Sibling death, enforced gender roles/misogyny, and survivor's guilt/self-hatred, allusions to verbal abuse and emotional neglect​

SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Sins of the past always whispered silently while in the lull of sleep.

Screams and shouts thrown at each other, the clashing of verbal swords as they fought – the crime of loving another woman, something their parents would never have approved of.

The nuns, equally, were not impressed with this unveiling of queer love, sacrilegious and taboo as it was, they wanted for her to go through a disciplinary.

She was always so much brighter than he was. Always stronger, the fighter between the two. He was water, she was fire… despite the superficial similarities, his disposition had always been far more melancholic. Far more self-critical and introverted. She’d been… warm and charismatic. Trouble with a capital T. Quick to anger, but so quick to love and accept. The type to truly fight.

It wasn’t fair, really, that the largest and brightest stars were the ones that died the quickest.

And she’d always chafed against the harsh restraints that the family had implemented upon them. Careful, caring, and dependable Graham was always told to be more like her: tougher, outgoing, brave. All the masculine nonsense that was instilled from birth. And she’d always been told to be kinder, gentler, more ladylike.

It didn’t help that neither of their parents could actually tell apart the two during the first decade of their lives, anyhow.

They were guessing when they insisted that Graham wear dresses and skirts. And they were guessing when they insisted that she play with the thrifted monster truck toys that they bought her.

They were guessing when they pulled Graham aside at the age of five, and explained very carefully that her brother was a very difficult boy, and that she needed to take care of him and make sure that he didn’t get into any trouble. He was her responsibility. He needed to be taken care of.

But, he supposed that that was the standard for twins that looked so similar.

He loved his sister. And even if they’d definitely mixed up which twin was which, he understood the lesson that his parents were trying to impart.

He needed to take care of her. She needed protection. And when she screamed and railed against her parents trying to take her away from her loving brother and her new girlfriend, it’d been Graham’s idea to go for a walk and try to clear their heads.

This was where Graham’s dreams always took him, that moment much much later when he was knelt by her side as she breathed shallowly.

She told him to go, and he told her to come with, just for five more minutes. After the last hour and a half had been filled with “five more minutes.”

She would be fine in five more minutes

They would be safe in five more minutes

Just give him five more minutes.

An unmarked grave in the woods, and a lifetime of terror during the night was what he traded for those five more minutes of desperation and prayer that she’d make it.

He could’ve saved her, if he’d been given those five more minutes.

He could’ve saved her if he hadn’t been so selfish and gotten overwhelmed with the fighting at home.

He should’ve saved her if he had just given up his food to feed her and keep her going for those five more minutes.

He would’ve saved her if he’d died then.

And even worse, at that moment, both of them had known that he’d been lying. He lied constantly, mostly to get her out of whatever trouble she’d gotten herself into, but in that moment he was lying to her.

He lied to a dying woman. That had to put him on at least ten different lists of sinners, right?

Graham woke up, squinting as the sun went through an early morning light. A small jolt running through him at the sudden wakeup call. He reached over and grabbed some thin round framed glasses from a nightstand, squinting at his bedmate.

Charlie.

She was nice, he quite liked her actually. It was easy, it was simple. The easy dance came and went like a routine – and she’d even spent the night.

He liked people that did that, spending the night. It would’ve been selfish of him to ask, but he always liked it when they spent the night by his side. It helped with the loneliness that he imagined must come off of his being in waves.

That, and he found that the terrors that he was usually struck with went away when he was both so drunk he could forget everything that had happened, or when someone had fucked his brain out of his mind and he could no longer string a coherent sentence togethe and they’d settled down together in a nice cuddle that could actually entrap him in a false sense of warmth that maybe he wasn’t doomed to wander the earth alone. It only lasted that night, but it was still lovely.

And he usually made breakfast in the mornings, it was the polite thing to do.

Charlie, though, had not meant to wake him up. Clearly. And she’d done so at a time that felt outlandishly early.

So early, he forgot that he was always playing a character with these hookups: the slightly dickish but suave fuckboy.

Hurt and loneliness flashed across his face, green eyes slightly obscured by thin rimmed glasses, but seemed to reflect this emotion that seemed foreign on a usually stupidly optimistic face.

“Are you leaving?” It was soft and shockingly docile, the Irish accent always thickest before his brain could fully wake up.

His brows pinched for a second, confusion as he felt thoughts slowly clicking into place.

Of course she’s leaving you stupid feck. Why would she stick around?

There was a shift in his behavior, when the act and the mask slid right back into place in the blink of an eye as he sat fully up.

“Not without a kiss goodbye?” His voice was stronger now, stupid grin. The flirtation covering for the tiniest bit of vulnerability that peeked through.

I, uh, I was just, uh… I have to meet a friend at the food and wine festival so, uh, I was gonna sneak out before you woke up… I had, uh, a really great time last night. I should, um, go, though.

Liar.

The night terrors that made him flee from sobriety were usually not present when he had company over – he didn’t remember anything that was bad.

She was going to leave without saying anything.

He didn’t do this when he was traveling. He always made sure to wake his mate up and whisper a goodbye and a thank you. Plant a kiss on their forehead if he was feeling especially kind. Leave as polite as he showed up.

Maybe that was him.

Maybe this was the nicer way to do it? But it wasn’t like he was under any illusion that this would turn out to be something more.

Why was she leaving him?

Why do people even like me to begin with?

It was far too early to be having thoughts like that shit.

Unbeknownst to Graham, at such an early stage of waking up, the mask wasn’t quite there yet. The act had some flimsy holes to them. The smile slowly sliding off his face as self-doubt and self-loathing consumed him, the terror and melancholy becoming slowly more and more apparent.

But he paused as he seemed to study her – intelligence being far more apparent than anything else – eyes wandering her face, and he rubbed his face, resetting to a careful neutral.

The obvious hurt was gone. The self-loathing. The fear of being abandoned in his sleep.

He deserved it.

“Yeah. Ehm. Yeah. I won’t keep you. Go ahead. Shoo.” Another joke as the stupid smile slid back into place.

She was probably uncomfortable. She regretted sleeping with him. He did something last night that made her not want to be around him. He was a terrible human.

The act was fully on now, no more signs of vulnerability or hurt. Just straight stupid fuckboy nonsense.

“Text me when you get to where you’re going” Because he knew she was a liar “I ehm… I’d like to know you got home safe.”

Fecking creep.

“If you feel comfortable doing that.”

now playing...

Let's Fall in Love

FINNEAS

♡coded by uxie♡

rami demir.
"Hey man!"
Okay, so the beginning of Rami's friendship with Theo hadn't exactly gone to plan. After their brief interaction, Rami really got the feeling that Theo wanted nothing to do with him which was, honestly, quite depressing. Theo seemed like such a wonderful guy that Rami could genuinely get on with, but Rami's sudden barging in on Theo's private workout time seemed to have fucked that up.

Meh, it happened. Rami was ready to cut his losses.

Theo texted him a few days later and somehow, everything seemed kind of... normal? Expected? Rami didn't know the word for it, all he knew was that he was fucking stoked. It was shortly after that that Rami got the okay from his coach, a rather tiny little man by the name of Rich Dexter (was that his real name? Rami couldn't tell), to scout Theo out for the upcoming tryouts for the team. With the new season incoming, the team could use some fresh meat and while Theo was a good candidate, this was a perfect excuse for Rami to hang out with the guy more.

Plans in place, Rami arrived at the gym just as Theo messaged him that he was there and ready. After shoving his stuff in his locker and getting changed, Rami grabbed his gloves and finger bindings before heading into the gym and finding Theo.

"Hey man!" Rami chirped cheerfully, clapping the guy softly on the shoulder in greeting. "How're ya doin'?" Rami left no time to answer the question, instead trucking right along. "You'd better be on your top game because I just so happened to get the a-okay from boss man to see if you've got what it takes for tryouts."
theo| the gym | x | r e i r e i

coded by weldherwings.

Even though the season was changing, it still felt like it was 80 degrees as they sat in Isaiah’s beat up SUV. She would start fanning her self if it didn’t make her look absolutely stupid in front of Isaiah. It must of been the tight corset in the dress but she could hardly breathe. Anxiety through the roof as the sat in the driveway of her house. Her father was probably watching out of the window, about to storm out here and cause a scene, embarrassing the heck out of her. She didn’t want that. It was embarrassing enough just stumbling over her words.

“T-thank you. You're still beautiful. Oh, and you smell good too." He confessed, shifting in his seat. She felt her ears and cheeks heat up from the compliment. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling. Was she smiling too much? She felt like she was. She was trying so hard to not look a complete moron in front of him. He made her nervous, everything about him. Nobody made her feel the way Isaiah did, even Daniel. Sure - Daniel did make her nervous but it was nothing compared to this, sitting in Isaiah’s car, even if they weren’t doing anything but sitting silence.

Summer broke the silence first, asking him if they were leaving. She felt his eyes on hers and they held eye contact before he began fumbling with the car keys.

“Sorry, I kind of...got distracted." Summer shook her head immediately, holding up one of her hands.

“No, no that’s okay.” His smile made the swarm of butterflies flutter violently. Finally the key entered the ignition, but he hesitated. They held eye contact for what felt like forever. The air inside his cramped SUV felt electric. Her eyes left his, trailing down to his pink lips. Her mind wandered to the night of the beach. The way his lips felt against hers, it was nothing compared to anything she’d ever felt before. She wanted to kiss him so badly, to pull him in and feel him against her.

Summers tongue snaked out to wet her bottom lip before she bit down on the soft flesh. Her gaze traveled from his lips back up to his eyes. He was looking at her with such intensity it made her heart almost jump out of her chest. Her eyes left his, unsure and embarrassed by his gaze

"You can say no if you want, but...can...can I...kiss you?” Instantly, her eyes widened, finding his eyes again. She searched his face for answers. Did he really just say that? For a moment she could say anything at all. Her lips parted to say something, anything but nothing came. She swallowed hard, wetting her dry throat in hopes the saliva would produce words. This was everything she has been wanting so why waste any time? She closed the distance between the two of them, humming against his lips at the feeling of them capturing hers. One of her hands shot up, cupping his face, effectively pulling him closer. If she could she would’ve said forget the festival, wine who? But, she wanted a date. Her first real date with Isaiah McPherson. She pulled away, a little breathless. Fear rose up in her chest. Would he run away again?

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

“Oooh workplace drama. Dish.” Monroe cringed inwardly. How could she tell Alexa, the women she’d just met, about her boss fucking the mayor? Not to mention the fact that she had been in Ms. Kane’s shoes just barely weeks ago. Besides the fact that she couldn’t tell Alexa what was happening, she just didn’t want too. She was here to forget about all that and then some. She didn’t want to even think about work, she just wanted some fun.

Monroe waved her hand dismissively just as the Mai tai’s were placed in front of them. She took her glass and grabbed the tiny straw between her thumb and index finger, sipping away. Immediately she felt warmer- lighter even as the booze filled her stomach.

“A fiction writer? You should totally write a book, and, like, have the main character be like me." It was probably the liquor but Monroe couldn’t help but giggle. She didn’t really know Alexa that well, having only known her for like 30 minutes, but she could tell that Alexa would be an interesting character to write a book about.

Monroe pinched the straw again, putting it between her two lips while Alexa answered her question about her hobbies. So, they did have a lot of similarities. But, she figured Alexa wasn’t pining over someone who clearly didn’t want her for more than a night. Monroe couldn’t help but feel pathetic and stupid. She was supposed to be having fun and forgetting about stupid Everett but no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t get him out of her head. He was like a parasite, sucking the life out of her, controlling her every move and the sad part is, she let him.

Monroe shifted from one foot to the other, she could feel herself becoming uncomfortable so the only remedy was to definitely gulp down the rest of her drink right? Probably not, but she did it anyways. She slammed the glass down, gasping for air when she was finished.

“I’m pretty much the same way except-“She paused, unsure if she wanted to say what she was about to say. The liquor courage eventually won.
“I’m hopelessly in love?” She was even questioning that statement herself but it didn’t stop the word vomit.

“I came here because I need to get over someone and I’ve heard the only way you can get over someone, is to get under someone.” Why was she telling her this? She would probably think that she was weird now but the booze made her care a lot less than she would if she were sober.

Writer

Monroe

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Danielle Moulin
1679945366695.png

Standing in the bar that Alexei ran made Danielle sick to her stomach. As much as she was being vicious and hoped that he would see her talking to someone else there was still a part of her that was breaking inside. All that time trying to make things work wasted. Sure she had felt this way before when they first broke up but she felt this way every time they ended their messy relationship. Just for one of them to text the other and they would fall into bed with the other. Danielle wanted this time to be different. She wanted to finally move on from him and try to live the rest of her life Alexei free. She didn't need the heartbreak again. It just seemed to hurt more and more each time and every time they broke up Danielle would push her feelings down and force herself to stand up straight and walk away with whatever dignity she had left. At least this time it wasn't public like the last time. At least this time she didn't have to worry about the guilt from not wanting to start a family with him. Even though that was one of her biggest reasons for breaking it off with him it wasnt as big of a factor this time.

Danielle waited for the man to decide whether he wanted to go with her or not. She had far less to drink than he did so she decided she would be the one driving. She watched as he downed the last of his drink then slid off the barstool. When he was standing next to her she couldn't help but give him a quick look over. He was handsome, for sure. Dani had to remind herself that she wasn't inviting him to be anything but friends. Someone to help with the transition of being newly single.
"Well. If you don't like being there we can do something else. We can go to the city and go to a club or something." When he told her his name, Danielle smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Quentin. Lets get out of here." Danielle led the man to her car and unlocked it so he could get into the passenger seat. She slid into the drivers seat and turned on some music for them to listen to during the drive. As she turned on the vehicle she took a deep breath and once again reminded herself that this would be a good thing. Once Quentin was in the vehicle and buckled in Danielle pulled out of the parking lot and head toward the wine festival.

The drive was relatively short and quiet. Danielle would steal glances at Quentin every once in a while as she drove. Their situations were the same but very different at the same time and Danielle couldn't imagine what he must be going through. A wife and a daughter lost. Divorce. At least Dani hadn't gotten married to Alexei. That would have been the worst decision of her life. At one time Danielle thought offing her step dad was the worst decision until she met Alexei. Dani pushed her thoughts away as she pulled into the parking lot for the festival and stopped the car. "Well. Lets go get drunk, yeah?" She slid out of the car and locked the doors once Quentin got out then head toward where the festival was taking place. There was loads of people there. Good. She would be distracted from the feeling of her heart breaking. Dani turned and walked backwards to she could face Quentin. "So tell me a little about yourself. What are you into? Sports?"

Mentions: fieldofclover fieldofclover

Everest Kennedy
1679946974966.png

Everest blushed as Carlise spoke. How did Ever not see that Carlise was looking at her in this way? It brought a twinge of guilt as Carlise admitted that Ever was her first crush. Of course there wasn't anything to feel guilty about. Ever didn't realize that she was bi until she was much older. For majority of her life she dated men and had relationships with men. It wasn't until she moved to Seattle and was away from all her sisters drama that she started to learn who she truly was. Before then she never thought of girls that way. Ever looked down and collected her thoughts. "I'm sorry Carlise. I never thought of you that way when we were younger. I mean I always thought you were pretty and I always thought that you were overlooked by the other girls but... I didn't learn who I truly was until I moved." Ever straightened herself and half smiled at Carlise. She wished she could change the past. Not really for her sake but for Carlises. Seeing the pain she went through was heartbreaking. Ever wished that she could have taken that pain away.

"So. Surfing? Oh I... I've always wanted to try but I don't know Carlise. I don't want you to see how impeccably bad my balance can be." Ever joked. Skylar learned how to surf a long time ago. Really she was a better beach girl than Everest was. Ever kind of missed Seattle. The rain, the clouds. It was more her style than beaches and surfing. Even though she wasn't a beaches and surfing kind of girl she really liked the girl that came with the beaches and surfing. Ever decided she would try for Carlise.

"Well. Let's make a deal. I learn how to surf and you come with me to visit Seattle. You can see the rain and the forests. Then I can show you off to all of my friends back home, too. I'm sure they would all love to meet you." Everest started packing away things from their picnic so Carlise wouldn't have to later. "We can make a whole trip out of it. Sight seeing and ferry boats. I can show you where I used to work, too." Ever stopped and smiled at Carlise. The thought of taking her back to Seattle was fully forming in her mind. Carlise would fit right in with her friend group, too. they would all love her. Almost as much as Ever was starting to.

Mentions: r e i r e i

Lavender Boileau
tumblr_mf61wk0v9b1rv6fi8.gif

Papa listened as Wendall spoke about his sisters. A smile formed on his lips as Wendall excused himself before swearing. Lavender almost laughed and she looked away from Papa to keep herself from giggling while Wendall was speaking of a fairly important topic. The fact that Wendall just excused himself for cursing before a man who swore more often than she could count sometimes was hilarious to her. Yes Papa had this air of professionalism that often made people feel like they shouldn't say anything vulgar around him. The truth was Papa was one of the most vulgar people she knew. His smile was to keep himself from saying anything about it and Lavender knew that Papa was trying to be on his best. "There is no need to excuse yourself. You may use any language you would like. I do agree with you. People who leave their siblings, or any dependent that they should love, to fend for themselves are fucking stupid." Papa's grin didn't leave his face as his eyes landed on Lavender. "Anyone who leaves someone they are supposed to love alone don't deserve the love from them." Lavender looked away. She knew who Papa was talking about.

"I am glad that you accept. I will bring him down with me the next time I come and you can have some lessons with him when you have free time. I'm sure we can arrange childcare as well for your sisters so they are close by and can try some of the creations that you make." Papa nodded at Lavender, "I'm sure Lavey wouldn't mind having some extra hands in the house as well." Lavender couldn't help but stare at Wendall as he spoke about wanting to be someone she depended on. It made her wonder if Wendall wanted to have a future with her and not just a relationship for now. Of course Lavender wouldn't be bringing Wendall into the Clergy if that wasn't what she wanted as well. Wendall wanted to be someone she could depend on. It brought guilt to her mind and she thought about the secrets she had been hiding from him. Papa picked up on Lavenders expressions as he watched her. "I feel that you are already someone they can depend on. They have to be willing to lean on you and you willing to hold their weight. Everything else is just.. extra."

Papa stayed calm as Wendall apologized for crying. This wasn't the first time something like this happened. In fact Lavender cried the first time Papa said those words to her. Back before she knew what they meant. Lav was in such a bad place in her life that Papa lifted her up and gently placed her back on her feet. He held her as she started to walk and caught her when she fell. Wendall was broken but nobody had compared to the shell of a human that Lavender was when she found Papa. "It's okay Wendall." Lavender spoke quietly, "It's okay to cry. Papa is here to help." Papa's gaze moved to Lavender and a soft smile crossed his lips. "Papa is... well... He is the shining and the light." Lav moved closer to Wendall and wiped a tear off of his cheek, "He will destroy your doubts. He..."
"Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater." Papa spoke, cutting Lavender off. Lav nodded, "Our father of hell, our nourishing mother. He is." Lavender let go of Wendalls hand and stood. Papa stood with her as she did so, "I'll excuse myself so you two can talk."
"Thank you, sister." Papa nodded and sat back down once Lavender had left the room. "Now. you want to share your life with Lavender, yes? Tell me more about you."

Mentions: r e i r e i

The strong wind whipped around her small frame, raising goosebumps on her tan skin. She gave him a soft smile before extending out a hand and grabbed the towel he was handing to her, rubbing the plush towel over her wet skin. His smile was intoxicating, it made her head fuzzy and his voice was like music. She could listen to him talk all day.

“Uhm... There's only a bit left of the shift...” He trailed off, “after we go through the closing stuff, do you wanna go grab some food or drinks at the pub? My friend runs it and it's pretty good." Her heart skipped a beat but the realization that this beautiful boy was now her boss made her blood run cold. How was she supposed to remain professional when Daniel looked like that? She was definitely going to have her work cut out for her, trying to keep her hands to herself when she was known to be assertive in her affections.

Ava slung the towel over her shoulder she stepped through the door that Daniel was holding open for her.

“I would love too,” she told him as she stepped into the store. She slipped away for a moment to get back into her original outfit before Daniel walked her through the closing tasks. It was pretty much straight forward, count the money, sweep, etc etc. all things Ava could do easily without breaking a sweat. Another one of Daniel’s employees walked her though a couple more things while Daniel disappeared to the back. She practically counted down minutes until he returned wearing a different outfit. Even though his outfit was simple, she still thought he was incredibly handsome. She put the broom and dustpan back where she found and came to stand next to Daniel. His smile made her feel dizzy again.

“So, did you enjoy your first day?” She was nodding her before he even finished his question.

“I loved it,” she replied, truthfully, “I think I’m really going to like it around here.”She added before pushing a strand of her damp hair behind her ear.

“Are you ready to go? I’m actually starving.” She was eager to see what he was like outside of work and with a couple of drinks in him. When Daniel agreed she smiled at him shoving her hands inside the back pocket of her jean shorts as Daniel led her out of the store, locking it behind them. The bar was close by so they just walked together in silence. It was comfortable, being able to walk in silence without it being awkward.

When they got to the bar, Daniel held the door open for her. She gave him a small thank you before she made her way over to the bar and sat down on one of the chairs. Daniel followed closely behind, sitting in one of chairs beside Ava as one of the bartenders slid them a menu each. She didn’t even look at it as she leaned over to Daniel.

“What’s good here?” She asked.

beach babe

Ava

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Mason brushed away a loose curl that was obscuring his view of luna who was shuffling through the hangers, fingers rifling through the lush fabrics. He didn’t say much, he didn’t want to overwhelm Luna. Today has already been overwhelming enough from the girl early to the expensive coffee. So, he let her go at her own pace as he watched her with a soft smile on his face.

It didn’t take Luna long to find a pile of clothes to take with her to the dressing room. The worker hung up the various choices up in her dressing room before leaving to give them some privacy, which was great because he didn’t know if he going to be able to get his hands to himself while Luna tried on such tight clothes. He sat down on the white, circular couch, waiting for Luna to try on the first outfit.

When she stepped out he couldn’t stop the frown from etching into his features. He could tell Luna felt uncomfortable so he waved her on to the next one. The next was a nice jumpsuit, it would’ve been the one but he could tell that Luna didn’t like this one either so, he waved this one away too. Mason slumped back, propping his leg on his knee while pulling out his phone at the same time. He noticed that Luna was taking a longer than previously and he hoped that it wasn’t because she was too overwhelmed with not be able to find something. He waited a couple more moments, scrolling on his phone. When she still wasn’t out, he began to ask her if she was alright.

“Luna, are you o-“ he stopped short, watching Luna emerge from the dressing room in the tightest ensemble he’d ever seen her wear. He could feel his cheeks warm as his lips pulled up over his teeth forming into a bright smile. He was smiling like an idiot but he couldn’t help it. Luna was beautiful. She often took his breath away.

“Do you like it?” He could tell she was embarrassed.

“I love it, you’re beautiful.” He confessed, getting up from his spot on the couch and crossing over to Luna. His hands found her waist and tugged her closer to his body. He planted a kiss on her lips, pulling away to ask her.

“Do you like it?” He planted another kiss on her neck, moving her blonde hair away from her shoulder.

emo

Mason

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
MOOD: Sad

OUTFIT: waitress uniform

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
sara alcott
an object can be moved, changed, or affected without physically being touched.

To say Sara was pleased with herself would be an understatement. Grad school had finally started, leaving Sara to shoulder the costs of textbooks, putting a cartoonishly large dent in her savings. She'd spent the past month or so curled up in her apartment, alternating her attempts to keep up with the dizzyingly challenging studies that had awaited her that first couple weeks of school with stressing about the drastic loss of money she'd experienced. Although the transition to getting a masters for Forensic Science was still majorly kicking her ass, she'd been overjoyed when she'd learned of a way to work the fancy schmancy wine festival and earn back some dough with generous tips.

The excitement was too much for her to hold in and she'd even rushed to inform her high school buddy /coworker Nick of the opportunity, aware that he too was facing some money issues since returning from LA. Much to her delight, the former basketball player agreed. She was almost certain that not only would be down for aiding in her plan of sneaking out a few cheese and crackers for themselves, but if the occasion arose he'd probably be cool covering for her should she get the chance to chat with Finn mid-event and observe the shy bookworm in his turnt state; something that she rarely saw. Not to mention she definitely wouldn't be opposed if he wanted to tell some fancy Hollywood stories about all the celebrities he'd met during his stint in the City of Angels.

She deposited the bag carrying her belongings with the sour-faced lady at the concierge, and took a deep breath, and headed straight to her assigned spot to pick up the trays of wine and assorted finger foods to pass out. She dutifully grabbed the tray, wincing ever so slightly at the precarious position the wine glasses were currently in.

Although from afar it didn't look like a risky position whatsoever, Sara was acutely aware of what exactly was at stake with the tray. She wasn't a particularly.......graceful person, anyone who knew her could contribute at least one story of her destroying a valuable item of theirs by accident. She wasn't sure why this was the case, but her hand-eye coordination was somewhat tragic, and left her extra paranoid on this special occasion of handling very expensive wine in even more breakable containers. One wrong move causes her to spill everything, and she would be kaput. No more fancy vineyard or cotillion gigs for her, and another even larger dent to her savings in order to pay for damages.

She took a deep breath, gripping the sides of the tray as tightly as she could. It would be fine. It had to be. She was just about to begin distributing wine and snacks to the attendees when she felt a presence looming over her from above. She turned around, and sure enough, her coworker Nick was hovering above her. “Hey! You do something different with your hair today? It's moussier than normal.” Sara grinned, before squinting ver so slightly to carefully observe Nick's hair. "C'mere let me take a look. It's waaaaaay too shiny how is that even happening I just need to look closer....” She set the tray down, standing on her tiptoes. A frown escaped her face, attempting to discern how on earth it was possible for Nick's hair to look an unnaturally level of shiny, as well as holding a slightly different shape than before. As she examined his hair, and found no real answers, she shot a final glance at Nick, silently urging him to inform her of his change in hair care regimen after work. She picked her tray back up, and the two finally ventered outside to the influx of fabulously bougie wine fanatics.

“Hey by the way have you seen Finn?” She asked Nick, half-paying attention for the answer, half intensely scouring the room herself for her childhood friend. Upon recieving the gig Sara had immediately invited Finn to the event to avail of all the elegant wine and treats available. Although she was excited that they would get the chance to hang out, she was aware these events weren't typically his scene, and she felt a sense of obligation to guarantee her friend was having a nice time. At least, that was what Sara was telling herself. In truth, she'd had a recurring thought since the idea of Finn having to talk to fancy rich people at the event had been brought up in a past conversation. What if Finn saw a nice rich parentally-approved girl there, and they started hitting it off? The idea made her sick to her stomach, and her attempts to seek Finn out ASAP were almost primarily driven by a desire to assuage that fear.

Sara wasn't used to the idea of Finn potentially being with other girls romantically, only really starting to ponder it when the whole arranged marriage business started being brought up. Since then it had plagued her thoughts, realizing that their days of the comfortable codependent symbiosis known as their friendship were coming to an end and there was nothing she could do about it. She was more than likely going to lose the guy she'd loved since middle school, because she wasn't just a coward, but a cowardly peasant. She'd never be enough, and all she knew to do was live in denial and convince herself that if she was able to watch Finn, make sure he wasn't any closer to marriage today than yesterday, then everything would be okay.

Yes, everything would be okay. It had to be.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Auguste was not the type for high society. Wow, was he absolutely not the type at all.

It was almost unbelievable how unsuited for fancy cocktail parties he could possibly be.

Looking like he was pulled straight out of the mountains, he loomed over his friend semi-ominously like an omen of death.

That is, an omen of death pulled from the mountains that was currently amused lightly by the prim properness that seemed to exude from every pore of his friend.

“Delectable.” He mirrored back as a form of light teasing, equally as deadpan and mellow in his sense of humor. And a very French way of lightly insulting each other to show affection. “Exquisite taste.”

Though perhaps it wasn’t as funny when his companion didn't know that he came from a background that was mostly rooted in eating asphalt for breakfast and fighting people over free samples.

“We shall.” Auguste let Idris lead him through the festival as his ice eyes wandered. They landed onto a perfectly fine bottle of wine that was just sitting at a table forgotten, a small bow around the neck like it’d been an expensive gift.

Well, he’d always been one for giving to the poor and needy, and reducing, reusing, and recycling.

By the time Idris had turned around, Auguste was munching on an entire stolen platter of varying cheeses that looked… way too expensive to be bought. And pouring himself a glass of wine from a bottle that was worth probably more than him… into glasses that were most definitely worth more than him.

“... What. They were sitting out unattended.” Auguste said, scarred and worn face a perfectly blank look of innocence. As innocent as such a terrifying figure could look.

“Try some, these two. The taste is very good.” He said, slowly spinning the completely stolen platter of cheese until the two that Auguste wanted Idris to try were on the front.

now playing...

Movement

Hozier

♡coded by uxie♡

stella

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Cabbage

Terrorist Synthesizer

Stella’s patience was at a new low. People had too much to say, thinking they knew it all and were doing some worldly favour by bestowing their every thought and opinion onto their brain-dead audience, happily gobbling their words up with fiendish hunger. They were like starving addicts, clinging onto the attention and the drama and the misery of it all as if it were a matter of life and death.

Despite her ridicule, she couldn’t help but buy into the very same bullshit with little to no awareness. She had no defence, other than an automatic disdain for authority. Or worse, those feigning authority.

Alas, it was time to blow off some steam. Let loose.

She’d put the idea to the rest of the gang initially; the Food & Wine Festival was certain to be crawling with the clueless and ignorant snobs that suffered the rest of Rosemary Beach with their fanciful lifestyles and fists full of cash. Stella needed that cash.

She’d cleared the air with Daniel, unaware of his familial ties to the event. It wasn’t meant to be personal; an opportunity was an opportunity. Plus, it wasn’t her fault Isa had blown the whole thing way out of proportion, blabbing about it to the whole of the Internet. Fuck knows what was going on with her, but she didn’t take kindly to her new keeper, whoever she was. Bosses were for pussies who didn’t know how to handle themselves. Why would you want someone to be in charge of you?

It was still early. She had rolled out of the pit that was her bed, slung on some clothes that were completely inconsistent with the sort to be expected at a wine festival (but what could you do with a sorry state of a wardrobe like hers, huh?), and promptly lit a cigarette between her lips. In a minute she might splash some water over her face, brush her teeth, and tie her untamed mane atop her head, and her meagre ritual would be complete.

Maddox and Scarlet were on their way. She knew neither particularly well; Maddox was interesting, and more exciting than the usual airheads outside of the park; Scarlet was somewhat tolerable. She was a little too much of a fence sitter for Stella’s usual taste in company, and she was mindful of her backing the new loudmouth bitch on the Twitter feed earlier on. She could let it slide for now – it looked like the two of them were a package deal, and Stella was all too familiar with not making a good first impression.

The front door of her trailer screeched on its rusted hinges, slamming back into the pale wooden outer wall, faded and bleached from the years of sun. She stepped out into the air, heavy and fresh with the smell of sea spray and damp moss. She’d lost her keys a couple of days back and had yet to convince Nico to help her change the locks, leaving her to simply close the door and rely on the hope that no one would be stupid enough to come near enough to notice the lack of security.

Stella ambled slowly up through the trailer park, kicking up rocks and dirt as she went. It was quiet – the other residents tended to sleep late, which suited her well.

Soon stood on the foot of Alex’s porch, she pounded twice, and then again, on the front window.

“Alex! Aleeexx!” she yelled, pounding again. For somebody that moved so slow, she had as much patience as a heavy, bald man at a deli counter.

♡coded by uxie♡

• it was their first date...

and
    Isaiah hoped that he hadn't just gone and wrecked the date before it had even begun after asking Summer if he could kiss her. Summer could very well ditch him after hearing that idiotic question. Here he was, with the absolute audacity...he'd understand if she didn't want to continue with this date. Yeah, he had screwed up again with her. But then, as if by a miracle, Summer didn't react in anger. She didn't act in disgust. No, she...looked like she wanted to kiss him just as much as he wanted to kiss her. Isaiah tentatively inched closer to her as he watched her do the same. His heart was beating wildly, slamming into his chest. No running. No hiding. He had to do it right this time. He owed it to Summer. And then, their lips finally brushed together. It was gentle, but filled with an underlying yearning that neither one of them could deny any longer. God, this kiss was even better than the one on the beach so long ago now. Why had he run then? He could have these kisses all to himself for the rest of his life if he wanted to. Summer Rose was the girl for him...the only girl for him. Nobody else could ever compare to her. Now, if only he could just man up and stop running away, then he'd be in business.

Summer pulled away first, leaving Isaiah wanting more and more. He craved her soft touch - he needed it. "You are so beautiful." he breathed, taking one of her hands in his and gently pressing his lips to it. "I am so honored that you want to go on this date with me." He gazed into her eyes, staring deep into her soul. There was no running this time. Isaiah had wanted Summer for so long, and now he had the chance to be with her. He wasn't going to mess this up this time. He couldn't. "Now, shall we take off for the festival? I'm sure they'll have all sorts of wines for us to try." Truth be told, Isaiah wasn't a wine guy, but for Summer, he'd push through. He'd walk through fire for her if she asked him to. Hell, he'd even hang off of a clock, dangling over a crowded street for her. Those old black and white movies had really did a number on him. He'd have to stop watching them so close to bedtime from now on. Anyway, Isaiah wasn't looking forward to the festival itself. Rather, he was looking forward to spending a little one-on-one time with Summer. He had been waiting for this for so long, and now it was finally here.

As much as he wanted to continue kissing Summer, he reluctantly sank back into the driver's seat and pulled out of her driveway. "So, did you ever think that you'd be going on a date with me? I mean, we've hung out plenty of times before, but not as romantic partners or anything like that." He had imagined them going out on many dates over the years, though none of them had materialized into anything real. What could he say? He was a dreamer, of course. Things never went wrong inside his daydreams. Sometimes, he preferred that over reality. But it wasn't feasible for him to do so. He couldn't just live inside of his head. No, he had to go out and do things for real. And surprisingly, this time, it seemed to be paying off. Isaiah was really out on a date with Summer, no dreaming involved at all. And it really seemed to be going well. Hopefully, everything would continue to go his way.

Life Itself

♡coded by uxie♡

SEPTEMBER 14TH.

Matt watched Brooke bustle about, face carefully neutral.

He realized very quickly that she neither knew French nor did she know remotely anything about fine dining.

Well, fuck him sideways, he supposed. Not everyone had his shit background, and not everyone had a cutthroat mercenary who happened to be really into alcohol as a nanny.

“Yes I would like to see what this… town has to offer.”

Luckily in this grift, the more outlandish they acted, the more likely they were to believe them. He’d noticed that some of the VIP members were staring as he pretended to carefully select cheese and wine.

And nobody caught the wink. Jesus Christ that was way too obvious. It was like she never grifted before or something.

He swished cheese around in his mouth and then gargled some wine as a chaser.

“Je ne suis pas critique de vin. Mais tu ne peux pas le dire, regarde-toi. Tu me regardes comme si je disais quelque chose d'important. Je ne suis pas. Je mens.” Matt said with an air of self-importance. And then he spit it out onto some lady’s shoe. “What is this filth. It is not good.”

An appetizer of carefully laid out fine dining popped into his mouth. What was most likely a rich flavor enveloped his tongue. A carefully selected array of balanced tastes – too bad Matt couldn’t taste a single thing.

“This. It tastes like ash.”

Everything tasted like ash to him, but that didn’t need to be stated out loud.

“Actually I would like more, this would be good food for my cat. You have a good career ahead in the pet food industry.”

Absolutely brutal in his delivery, and without a trace of irony as he continued to sample wines, keeping an eye on his assistant as she continued on her way as well.

now playing...

Dead Inside

Younger Hunger

♡coded by uxie♡

Haiden Sutton
6BC0CAF4-1F6F-4A78-A752-ED5C2179D412.gif
Haiden noticed the “girlfriend” comment but chose not to say anything as she watched Sam eat the food. She did not care how sad or depressed Sam was, it was no reason to starve herself which would honestly probably make Sam feel worse overall. She’d been through that kind of depression, and she remembered just how horrible it felt, but at that time she was pregnant and had a baby to feed. Sam though, Haiden just wanted Sam to be healthy, “okay now eat half of it, so you don’t keel over and die on me.” She joked and sat beside Collette, across from Sam.
When lunch was done, Haiden took Collette to her room to put her down for a nap before returning to Sam to finally talk about the girlfriend thing. “So about what you said earlier, do you want that? I mean you were just outted to the town, we haven’t even hung out that much or gone on a date besides the mini one at the fair… I don’t want to call us that yet until we figure more things out, until I take you on a real date.“ Haiden said and plopped down on the couch, nervously picking at the hem of her shorts.
“I think you deserve more than a stolen kiss at a fair or a kidnapping and being forced to eat grilled cheese.” Haiden said with a small laugh and looked back over to Sam. She did deserve it all, but also way more. She deserved to be taken out on a proper date, or hang out in places other than a small trailer with a toddler. “For now, we just be us. We hang out, watch shows, all that until we can go on an official date, and then I properly ask you to be my girlfriend.” She finally assured and took Sam’s hand in hers.

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i

Daniel Charter
25FF665A-E806-4D6E-97EA-9138D186F6D5.gif
Daniel was stoked that Ava agreed to go to the bar with him. He was giddy all the way up until close. Sure, she was an employee. But he had slept with employees before so if anything were to happen he wasn’t too worried about the integrity of the store. She seemed like she needed the job and with how soft he was when it came to making friends and getting to know people, he would keep her on no matter the drama.
When they arrived at the bar, Daniel led her to the bar top, his hand lightly placed on her back to direct her to the spot and as she asked what was good there, he let his eyes scan over the menu with a small hmmmmm sound, “well we could get nachos to share, the plate is huge, but if you’re looking for a meal meal then honestly anything is great here. Either way it’s on me in celebration of your first day.” He told her with his brightest smile.
When the bar tender made their round to Daniel and Ava, he ordered himself just a regular cold beer to cool off from the afternoon and looked over to Ava for whatever she wanted, “just put it on my tab.” He told the bartender and set the menu aside, “so, as you can probably tell the shack is pretty chill to work at. I have some expectations to keep the place running smoothly, but since I kind of live there if you ever need any days off or anything just let me know. I got it covered.” He told her.
And he would have it covered. He worked there by himself until the current year when he decided to bring on employees. “Also, we’re gonna need to set you up with CPR. Safety and all that. But I have it covered so you have nothing to worry about any fees or anything that come along with that.” He told her with a nudge as the bartender slid their drinks in front of them. Tipping his bottle toward her for a cheers, he brought it up to his lips and took a long drink. “So,“ He said as he placed the bottle down, “do you have anything you’re wondering about? Cause I got lots of things I’m wondering about.” He asked and leaned his elbow on the bar.

Mentions: Ava - vixe vixe

Tw: alcohol abuse, mentions of unaliving, self deprecating, Carmen big sad.

Even though the seasons were changing and she could feel a little nip in the air as the wind from the sea blew through her hair, it was still hot. The sun was beaming down on her from the cloudless sky above, making her sweat through her sweatshirt. Thank god she wore a sports bra underneath. Sitting up, she grabbed the hem the sweatshirt and pulled up and over her head. It landed in a pile on top of the sand but she didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything right now except for maybe how much alcohol she could consume before she either passed out or did something she couldn’t take back.

She laid back down on the blanket, using her hand to shield the sun from her eyes so could look at her former flame who was explaining what he was doing at the beach. He more or less looked the same as he did way back when, but if she was being honest she probably wasn’t sober at the time of their encounter. She thought back to the first time they met, he look professional standing next to her dad, who had been introducing him as the new head chef at his restaurant. So, it was a surprise to see him in a much different light at that party which was only a couple of months after he’d left The Oceania. One thing led to another and they ended up in the same bed. They didn’t talk afterwards, it wasn’t because Carmen didn’t want to, she just figured it would be too awkward- like maybe he regretted it. He was definitely the one guy who piqued Carmen’s interest but it didn’t seem like he was interested.

“But, y’know, this is fine too.” She felt her heart flutter at the tiny confirmation. She propped herself up on her elbows, shaking her head at the sudden and quick motion.

“...You want some cheese? Also I can… give you a ride home. If you need one.” Carmen thought for a moment while her stomach audibly grumbled. She reached over and took a random slice of cheese and popped it into her mouth. She let the tangy cheese melt on her tongue before she grabbed a cracker and another slice of cheese to pair it with. When she was done she sat up and turned to him.

“I would love a ride home. My parents are probably going to send the cops after me soon.” She ate another slice cheese before dusting her hands of the crumbs,”Thank you for, uh sharing with me.” With a little bit of actual food in her stomach she was starting to feel a little better and less like she wanted to drown herself in the water that was just merely a few feet away.

It was probably the liquid courage but, she didn’t want their time to end just yet so, that meant keeping the conversation going.

“Can I ask you a question?” With every word she was already regretting even opening her mouth but she continued nonetheless, not giving him time to even answer her first question.

“Do you regret it?” She paused, “Do you regret sleeping with me.” This question was probably not one she’d asked if she was sober but she needed to know.

“I don’t,” she continued. She should’ve stopped talking but she didn’t, “there was one point where I would’ve liked to see where this would go.” She looked away embarrassed.

“I’m sorry, If that’s too much.” There was nothing to could do, even if she wanted to take it back she couldn’t. It was out in the world now.

The rich bitch

Carmen

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Luna Bowings
Anya-Taylor-Joy-2021-anya-taylor-joy-44336200-540-320.gif

Luna slipped her arms around Mason's neck when he approached and a small smile touched her lips when he called her beautiful. It almost made her forget about who had run into her that morning. And when his lips met her neck, a quite hum escaping her lips. "If you do I do..." The girl sad quietly and when she felt his hands wandering over her body, she couldn't take it anymore. Keeping her arms around his neck, the girl backed in behind the curtain and closed it behind Mason. Instantly, her lips found his.
When their moment ended, Luna breathlessly gathered her original clothes and put them on before the employee of the store would start thinking things. After grabbing the outfit she chose, which was discarded on the floor, and made her way to the counter of the store for the lady to ring up. She could tell that the woman was giving Luna and Mason a suspicious look which made Luna's face instantly turn red and cast her eyes away from the employee.
Eventually when the clothes were bagged up, Luna hooked her arm through the loops and looked at Mason, giving him a look of, "we gotta go." Once the clothes were paid for, she hurried out of the store once her shoes his the pavement outside she turned to Mason, "she new what we did." Her statement was rather forward, and it's not like Luna didn't have a great time, but the idea of the woman possibly hearing them made Luna somewhat panic now that the heat of the moment was over.

When they made their way to his car, Luna put the bag in the backseat and looked at Mason, "do you want to come help me get ready?" She asked. she'd only ever gone to the bars, dressed as her usual self with her usual bare face. She didn't wear makeup or put too much thoughts into her outfits because she felt it was too vain. But she wanted to put effort into this outing with Brooke, though she would not be able to do that without Mason. She wanted his help, or to just be around him.

Mentions: Mason - vixe vixe

Tw: mentions of addiction, abuse,

Thank god her mother wasn’t home. She didn’t want to get questioned on why she was getting home at the wee hours of 5 in the morning. She was exhausted by the time she pulled her beat up bronco into the tiny parking space in front of the trailer she called home. She was careful as she shut the door, making sure to make as little sound as possible. She didn’t want to wake up the Doberman who lived next door, because then the whole neighborhood would wake up and see Alex coming home at the ass crack of dawn and be suspicious. They would start asking questions and Alex didn’t want that.

So far, nobody knew where she worked, or that she even worked at all, accept for Haiden and the other dancers but she swore them to secrecy. If her mom found out that she had even a little bit of money, she’d beg and beg for some, pleading with her and making up some bullshit excuse on why she needed the money, feeding her empty promises that she’d pay her back. Alex couldn’t be used like that anymore. She was ready to be free from the clutches of her mother. She couldn’t watch her mom ruin herself anymore with the pills, she wouldn’t— not anymore.

The second she walked through the door she peeled off her clothes and hopped into the shower. The water melted away the feeling of the hands of the night, leaving her feeling a little bit refreshed as she stepped out of the shower. It didn’t take long for her dry off and slip into some pajamas. The second her head hit the pillow the exhaustion of the night settled into her bones and she fell into a deep sleep

Groaning, Alex sat up with a hand to get her forehead trying to ease the headache away. She’d woken up way earlier than she wanted to.

“Alex! Aleeexx!” The pounding in her head and her door prompted her to slid out of bed. Reluctantly, she shuffled over to the door- yawning the whole way there. Confusion pulled at her features as she watched Stella slam her fists down on her front door and window. What the he- oh, that’s right. Today was the wine festival, which Alex had clearly forgotten all about by the fact that she had just rolled out of bed.

“Fuck, Stell, I’m sorry.” She unlocked the front door and swung both the screen door and her front door open for Stella to enter. She didn’t bother waiting for her, instead she walked over to the pantry and grabbed the only cereal box in there. The lone box reminded her that she really needed to go grocery shopping. Turning away from the pantry she opened the tiny cabinet, grabbing a bowl. She set the bowl and the box down on the counter before she turned to the fridge, opening it and grabbed what little milk she had left.

“Do you want anything?” She asked Stella.

“I think I’ve got some pop tarts left.” She finished off with, pouring the remnants of the box into the bowl, the milk following close after. She sat down on the couch with her bowl in hand.

“Let me just finish this bowl and I’ll get ready.” She told Stella as she spooned the corn flakes into her mouth.

Cosmic feelings

Alex

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back