• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rosario + Vampire: Beyond Belief - OOC

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOC chat for R+V:BB. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have here, or just hang out and chat with the other RPers.

It's a trade secret only know to ghost. If I told you, you could possible turn into a ghost...

I'm pretty excited for this roleplay - we've got a good cast building!

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon on your comment on the similarities between sirens and succubi/incubi, I was thinking about the same thing! I did base her largely on the Greek mythos, as was also referenced in the series. the biggest thing, I guess, is that succubi & incubi draw in victims to feed; sirens, on the other hand, do just cause death. (which I'd imagine is for a personal gain of another sort, and I tried to express that a little bit in Kat's profile.)

fun with school buses: no one wants to socialize LOL

poor Chuck, though, already injured when they haven't even made it to school yet!

I wonder where the other people from the interest check went? o:
do you think we should ping them in here or something?

Last edited:
hmm... I might take Kat's brother Leo and make him a character, too; what do you guys think?
probably not Ana, though - she can stay as an NPC sibling!

[/gently holds Kat] my sweet child... so awful... Siegfried is not a personal guard.
I think I'm going to go ahead and make Leo a second character for myself, provided that I can create an adequate profile for him >v<
we have a really interesting cast of monsters so far, so I'm....regrettably looking forward to a fight breaking out, or Chuck getting discovered LMAO

is anyone interested in plotting any kind of relationship (friendship, enemy, frienemy, etc) with Kat that occurred pre-this school year?

Black Jade Black Jade awesome!! ^o^
I wasn't totally sure, so I just had Kat failing to recognize her if worst comes to worst - did Hera attend the academy the past two years? I figured that since she's a junior, she did, but I got a little confused by her bio. (at the very least, both girls seem to keep to themselves for the most part, so!! as good of a reason as any for Kat to be like "who's this- OH WAIT A MOMENT" and all!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back