• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

The dichotomy between Conor and Kasper at any given time is great to me. lol Conor is drugged out of his fuckin' mind for his entire post, making an outburst, and the one time Kasper isn't the one making the outburst, he's sullen and withdrawn--in complete contrast.

Thought it would be appropriate. :p. Kasper is gonna have a lot of things on his mind right now for sure.

I would've really liked to have seen a more like... tailored response to what Conor was saying while he was stoned. I handpicked the exact things he said to trigger Kasper and Mina only for him to fall out due to the meds. lol

Aye fair do's. But having Rodney and Zylon arrive, Kasper wouldn't really want to have Rodney's over friendly presence directed in his direction. If anything, from the collab post; Kasper would probably prefer to be left alone to his own thoughts; whereas at present the room is filled with:

1. Mina; the partner he feels he let down cause it was his inability to deal with Conor that ultimately left them defenceless
2. Conor, Mr. Goody Two Shoes Preacher that forced Kasper to face his own inner demons.. who he only just told to 'Go Away' and now they are stuck in the same room
3. Rodney; Mr Over Friendly and doesn't really keep quiet.
4. He doesn't much care for Zylon and her antics either :p

Then there is Biyu who he has never met before. >.<

Maybe if he plays dead, they will all go away >.>

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
@Gem

Question. In the original canon, there was not a Chinese Branch--China was inside of the East Asia Branch. Tiny factoid, I know, but it actually has a reason: Mido is the same age and is from the East Asia Branch. Shouldn't the two actually know each other, then? Maybe not directly, but being within the same Branch, Biyu should actually have a distinct idea of who Mido and Ao were as a duo. Mido is Japanese, however, so entirely different culture, but still. Likewise, what might Mido know of Biyu?

Susanoo Susanoo Phayne Phayne Thinking of doing a short Collab with you two so we can move Darius' group from Pint A to Point B without. From here it's just gonna be a post relating to the transition but I'd prefer to do a collab to give your characters the chance to interact.

Lemme know what you guys think and when ur available

Susanoo Susanoo Phayne Phayne Thinking of doing a short Collab with you two so we can move Darius' group from Pint A to Point B without. From here it's just gonna be a post relating to the transition but I'd prefer to do a collab to give your characters the chance to interact.

Lemme know what you guys think and when ur available

I don't mind.

UpdateSweet apple pie, I finally finished this. My neck, is killing me but it is worth it (I guess) to get this thing out there. Too me all day, but I finally finished it. And now you guys get to read it. Or rather those of you that this particularly applies to.
Either way, I'd still suggest reading it when you have time. The post is at Archives just click on that and it'll take you right there.

Anyway, read it. Soak it up. To people this applies to Phayne, Paul, Suzu, and Leo, Susanoo read this and ya know do whatever needs to be done I'm too tired to keep typing more words right now. Everyone else, just like read it when you can. Especially the Madness bit. Nothing really knew, but still, like read it.

Anyway I'm off to I guess work on a collab. Questions, ask.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Donatello Donatello Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide . D O V E . D O V E BunBun BunBun

Kasper and Mina may have that ooey gooey romance thing going on, but Morgenstern and Mido got that real connection, yo.

Announcement #14
For the next three weeks I'm going to be busy studying and taking exams. Every, blasted Thursday. So, this is a notification for you all to know that replies from me on my part will be slow if impossible to make. I'll do my best to make responses when I can but since these three exams are all going to be happening weekly and I'm generally the kind of guy who would lock themselves up in an underground bunker to study, the chances of me responding to certain posts will be delayed. However, I will do my best to get those classes started by the beginning of this weekend.

Anyway, just letting you know. Things will be slow till I'm done with my classes. As for those of you that will be busy August, don't worry, I've kinda planned ahead for that and can easily make up scenarios before we get those missions underway.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Donatello Donatello Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide . D O V E . D O V E BunBun BunBun

Rui Rui Gonna need you to try and reply this week so I can move things forward with Ethan. Need Mina and Kasper to get a move on so I can get their group going to the Alchemist.

Phayne Phayne when you're free try to get a response in for Darius also.

No rush I'm busy for a test this week so you're good but try to get responses in by Sun.

Announcement #15Strange isn't it? When we started I believe we had a lot more peeps, from my perspective we've cut only a few people out, but its all necessary to move things forward. Anyway, welcome to the 15th announcement.

I've taken the liberty of editing the Roster. Nothing has changed, much. The only thing that has changed is the ability to view who your partnered with and what characters are available for partnering. Also you may want to look through the characters that have been terminated, just so you know they no longer exist as they did in the beginning of this RP. And if they do ever make an appearance, they'll emerge as background characters and nothing more.

All the characters I have terminated, generally means their creators have left this RP. Terminated characters can be adopted, revised and changed entirely from what they once were providing that they never played important roles in plot points, arc,s or story lines. Otherwise a terminated character remains terminated and untouched. All terminated characters are not taken into account in the Player Count feature.

Characters that are killed in IC with appear with a Dead image. They cannot be revived or adopted unless the character itself has been revived in the RP. Even then a revived character cannot undergo adoption. It is possible to utilize information from a Dead character's background to create a new character that knew of the dead chara, but it is not possible to retcon a dead chara.

For Temporary Partners, I've made it so that it shows a character's options in picking a partner(s). Ikki and Taz as you will see in that slide are examples. They can pick one of three of the available partners and those will be made temporary until otherwise made official in IC. Of course y'all will have to discuss things amongst yourselves and determine whom you'd prefer to be partnered with and whether your character is even a good match for that partner. Then again, the match doesn't need to be good. It needs to be decent enough to work. Factor in the personalities and determine whether or not Spongebob would be a good partner for Patrick Star. If not, look among the other options until you find a good match. Don't factor in fighting style or the methods they use in battle, all of these things can be changed in IC. Factor in their general attitudes to certain situations, personalities, and what you've seen in IC before making a decision. Doesn't matter if your character has interacted with mine, Paul's, Rui's or Jackie-Chan's. What matters is what you've seen (if you've been paying attention) then just make a guesstimate from there.

I'm advising those of you without official partners for some of your characters to factor all this stuff in because Temporary partnerships can lead to permanent partnerships. And a permanent partnership doesn't get dissolved with a snap of Lord Symmetry's fingers. So, please for the love of pineapple, consider things carefully before messaging me about a decision.

Rui Rui Phayne Phayne @Gem OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Susanoo Susanoo Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Black Jade Black Jade Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Donatello Donatello

Rui Rui Phayne Phayne @Gem GrieveWriter GrieveWriter I am still waiting for y'all to respond so I can move Ethan forward towards the Alchemist apothecary. Rui I responded for you so you're fine but everyone else, try to get a post in by the end of the weekend I need to keep things moving. I've got an exam this week so no pressure, but do me a fave and get some responses in sometime soon.

Phayne Phayne I am also waiting for Darius to respond so I can move things forward.

I don't seem to get notifications for when I am tagged.. Despite watching the thread

Figured, I'll try to stay awake (1am currently, gotta work till 8pm) have a good night either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back