• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Yeah I honestly couldn't care less myself, I get it might feel different, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be worse; I mean, statistically we should'vehad what, 6 or 7 female doctors by now

Good to know :) if I'm being too erratic, tell me though. Like responding before you can finish a reply and buggering the flow etc

Morgen has like 3 emotions

•Anger
•MURDER EVERYONE
•Depression

So there could still be murder I guess

Eh, Adam won't be agitating anymore, and yeah, the hope was making things escalate to get you to defuse.

Btw. Was the agreement that Owen couldn't use Soul Force stuff at all, or that it was only when Adam was in body dominance

Rui Rui GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Both of you should know that the Time Skip has already happened, and the instructors are going to be coming out to taking their classes. Rui I made a means of excuse for your character, Grieve I virtually did the same thing for Rod and Zy but if you guys don't get your characters fitted in at some point your going to need to talk to the instructors and figure out a way to get your characters involved.

Grieve, both your characters will be in my class.

Rui, Mina is with AllTheFangirls.

Rui Rui GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Both of you should know that the Time Skip has already happened, and the instructors are going to be coming out to taking their classes. Rui I made a means of excuse for your character, Grieve I virtually did the same thing for Rod and Zy but if you guys don't get your characters fitted in at some point your going to need to talk to the instructors and figure out a way to get your characters involved.

Grieve, both your characters will be in my class.

Rui, Mina is with AllTheFangirls.
Roger roger

want to make a decent post but don't have much to work on, hope it's ok i just wait till training starts then i'll have more to work on.

Welp, there's my post for now.

Have a good one lads and lassies,

Grieve's off to watch someone rant about a horror movie for half an hour.

Tata~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back