• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Announcement #10Well, guess who just updated the system? Yup, you guessed it. >Regal did<. This information will be up at Misc Intel. I advise when you have the chance you read it, because this really does relate to the entire plot of this RP. Info will actually be giving you all some information on the Rebel War and stuff that went down, in any case enjoy.

Anyway that's all I have to say. I'll put up an update announcement when I have actually put it up.
Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Ariel Ariel Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Ariel Ariel now that you're back bud I will take the time to inform you that there has been an update at Archives. It relates to the soul, Soul Perception, and Soul Resonance. I suggest and advice you read these as they all relate to both your characters. However, do it when you have free time.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter the sheer lunacy of Rodney's allies, will never not be funny.

On another note
Phayne Phayne with Grieve's response I suggest the two of you begin making your way towards Mina. In particularly, have Kasper's focus maintain on Mina regardless of Rodney the Round making his way towards Kasper. I'd prefer we begin moving things along to the Soul Resonance bit soon so Ariel Ariel and Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul can begin doing their thing.

Also Plasma if you have any questions relating to what I'm referring to please ask.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter the sheer lunacy of Rodney's allies, will never not be funny.

On another note
Phayne Phayne with Grieve's response I suggest the two of you begin making your way towards Mina. In particularly, have Kasper's focus maintain on Mina regardless of Rodney the Round making his way towards Kasper. I'd prefer we begin moving things along to the Soul Resonance bit soon so Ariel Ariel and Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul can begin doing their thing.

Also Plasma if you have any questions relating to what I'm referring to please ask.

are we getting my part up soon

Just for reference, I'm the one making the futures. Regal guided me a little, but every vision Daisen can/will have is plotted out by me. Those three Kishin? Complete surprise to Regal.

Just for anyone interested in an actual wildcard. ;)

Announcement #11Well would you look at that, we've nearly completed an arc. Our first arc out of lord knows how many before everything comes to a horribly painful yet satisfying end. At literally everyone present or absent, thanks for those of you that are still sticking around. Really, I mean it. We've had our ups and downs and our lopp-de-loops, but as a guy who started writing via fanfiction (don't give me that look), I appreciate everyone's effort.

Now I wanna give out some shout outs.

• Honorable Mentions
    Shortyshot Shortyshot Brah. You are literally the coolest dude I have ever known on the interwebs. Like, your patience with me is just a huge relief and so unbelievably gratifying. I promise you, as soon as I can time skip everything to get your chara introduced I will do everything in my power to ensure this is an rp you'll be telling your grand babies about. Or your friends, whichever comes first.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul This guy here has been giving me some extremely helpful advice that have actually made this project a whole lot better. As Taz has his mentor, I suppose I too have one of my own. Paulio ol' buddy ol' pal thumbs up to you for all the advice and help you've given.

Phayne Phayne Phayne here was a part of this RP's first cycle before it was redacted into Rookie's Stage. He caught my attention with his detail in character and his skill in fleshing one out. He's done a great job with Darius and an outstanding job with Kasper. You my friend win Character of the Month Award for having one of the most fleshed out and well planned characters I've seen on this sight so far.

Thank you all for the time and effort you've put in as its helped me become an even better writer in hopes of making this experience just a bit better for you guys. I know some of you haven't gotten the debuts you wanted exactly or just yet- but don't worry. Everyone's bound to have their time to shine. Once again, thanks for checking this RP out, and hopefully I can make things even more entertaining as we proceed forward.
    Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade Ariel Ariel Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

To the thanks, you're welcome sir. Guidance helps everyone. God knows I still fall back to those that taught me.

In regards to business... Raijin. ;)

Hehe thank you thank you *bows*. Honestly though, I probably would not have put much effort into both of them, if I didn't see the amount of effort you were putting into making this a successful Rp. The amount of work, research and adapting of facts into this RP goes beyond what is normally seen. Really appreciate just how dedicated you are to the RP and advancing its lore and plot.

At this point, basically everyone NOT involved in the immediate conflict has something to respond to in the form of the collab post. It's not dead, people just aren't responding to the Gates of Hell or the prehensile chains attacking people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back