• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -Rookie's Stage- {O}ut {O}f {C}haracter

Announcement #11

• Well looks like we dodged another hurdle. By tomorrow I'm sure the Collab posts will be up. I know one of them will be worked on in the darkest depths of the night where wolves cry and ice cream melts, but that will probably be on my end. Anyway, heads up everyone I've got some stuff I wanna say.

So, I'm going to be editing the rules soon. A redacting if you will. These editions will include the dismissal rules for inactive players for extended periods of time. I have no idea how I'm going to structure it but believe me I'm going to structure it. Although when I say dismissal the term will be different. I mean basically you're character is going to be on frozen and more or less suspended for a given amount of time if your chara poses a issue in the RP's progress. We've had this happen enough times already and I'm surprisingly enough actually starting to get a little tired of it happening consistently.

But because momma didn't raise no fool, a character's suspension will mean that you cannot participate in what is currently going on till that plot or arc or story point is over. But your character can reappear and participate in later ones if you are present or if you are willing. I'll only ever allow someone to reanimate their character if they prove they can be active enough not to get suspended again, more details will be on that later. I get we're all busy, life's more important and I ain't arguing with you on that, but boiling down to this RP I can't hold everyone else up for a few people. It just ain't right to the other active players.

Right now no one's on suspension yet. But in time maybe some people will be. And if it continues to happen consistently to the same people more then 4 times, I'll ask that person to kindly abandon ship. Four chances seems fair. Maybe even a bit too much, but I am a stupidly nice person (at least I think I am amidst mad cackling) but in conclusion this is a descision I've made.

Everyone's at 0. No one has a mark yet. I'll put updates up for when people do. Nothing's been confirmed for this rule yet but this is all my thought process being laid out for you. So yeah, make of it what you will.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya* Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide . D O V E . D O V E

Announcement # 12
The Registration Rules and the General Project Rules have all been changed and edited accordingly. Look them up and see if you want to make any changes to your charas. I intend on adding one thing I've neglected in adding for my own personal reasons. Anyway, take this opportunity to make the changes you want. These adjustments are open for the rest of the week.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya* Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide . D O V E . D O V E

Update #???
Alright. I've finished the post. I'll need to add coloring to spruce things up, don't think I'll add any more unnecessary code to it since this is a time skip. Because so much is happening in this with 4 characters being discharged in separate places I decided to take control of everyone's character and just move them over to a point where they can make small talk with people within their group. Take these chances as your opportunity to get yourself officially introduced if you haven't had the chance to do so yet. This goes to those of you who have been busy or have been MIA for awhile. Use this opportunity to jump back into things.

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma Shortyshot Shortyshot Rage Rage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter raven flame raven flame @Gem Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya*

. D O V E . D O V E Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide We can discuss how to incorporate you later once your characters are ready.

NoticeThe Time Skip will happen on Friday I am busy, two tests require my attention for tomorrow and I really doubt even if I posted it today I'd get as many replies with how busy people seem to be this week. Plus I need to re-read it and make small changes. At best, the time skip will be up Thursday night. Till then no one should post in the Cafeteria thread as the arc there has ended and further posts there would be redundant. This doesn't mean the cafeteria is closed, it just means no posts are needed there right now.

If your characters were at the cafeteria which for a majority of you they were, we have already discussed your injuries but I will leave a table here for your view so you can begin thinking of how to respond when the time skip is up.

MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS

Creators Character Injuries & Symptoms Recovery Results
Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Conor O' Neil
  • Mid 2nd Degree Burns on hands; Possible scarring.
  • Burns: Severe stinging. Intense pain when touching/holding objects.
  • Minor reddening of arms, back and chest
  • Nervous Muscle Fatigue; Extremely sore muscles, exhaustion
  • Dermis has improved healing, slight reddening has reduced. No blisters are present.
    Note: Will be able to hold objects. May feel awkward
  • Mid Muscle Fatigue; Cannot perform extreme feats like sprinting; if pushed too far muscles will contract- incapacitate as a result.
  • Cannot participate in long term fights
  • Soreness will continue to last for the next two days in certain areas.
Rui Rui Mina Saito
  • Severe 1st degree burns on hands; temporary scarring on left.
  • Burns: Stinging sensation. Intense pain when touching or holding objects.
  • Minor reddening of Calves and feet.
  • Minor Concussion; May result in dizziness or headache.
  • Nervous Muscle Fatigue; Terribly Sore muscles, Exhaustion
  • Skin of hands has fully returned. Slight reddening has reduced.
    Note: Will be able to hold objects. May feel awkward
  • Minor Muscle Fatigue; Cannot perform extreme feats like sprinting, can jog or speed walk.
  • Cannot participate in long term fights.
  • Concussion Recovery; If pushed too far a headache may occur.
  • Soreness will continue to last in the legs for another day.
Phayne Phayne Kasper Strauss
  • Mid 1st degree burns around region of electrical entrance; about the size of an eraser; sunburn.
  • Mid 2nd degree burns on region of exit; Intense pain on touch or contact, slight blistering around wound.
  • Nervous Muscle Fatigue; Heavily sore muscles, exhaustion
  • Soreness will continue for three days in certain areas
  • Muscle Fatigue; Cannot perform extreme feats but can sprint briefly or run
  • Blistering has faded around wound
  • Sunburn area still exists
  • Wound will indefinitely scar
The Regal Rper Tazmuir V. Klovic
  • Mid Damage Bruised ribs; Pain when breathing. Pain when running, jogging, or much physical exertion
  • Cut around lower abdominal region above waistline.
  • Stiff Muscles from feedback
  • Sore muscles from fight
  • Multiple bruises around the torso, particularly the back.
  • Two Meager bruises along legs
  • Multiple minor cuts around arms
  • One laceration along side of torso from chain
  • Soreness is gone
  • Cuts have mostly healed
  • Bruised ribs have slightly healed; Still hurts and slightly burns to perform some physical feats due to lack of proper rest.
  • Bruises along back have mostly vanished
  • Leg bruises are gone
  • Laceration along torso will scar
  • Requires more rest but refuses to listen to reason, so we're sending him with someone to keep an eye on him
Rage Rage Kensei Goki
  • Skin cracked under pressure of assault
  • Multiple bruises around arms, legs, and torso
  • Soreness & Exhaustion from Wavelength Feedback
  • Bruises have mostly healed along the arms
  • Bruises around the body still existed
  • Fractured thick skin seems to be repairing itself at a steady pace
  • Bruises along the legs are gone
  • Slight exhaustion still exists
  • Should not participate in long term fights
Black Jade Black Jade Dark☆Star
  • Mid Range Concussion; Nausea, Migraines, Fatigue
  • Has vomited only once
  • Sore & Stiff Muscles from Wavelength Feedback
  • Multiple cuts along the legs from the calf up to the mid thighs
  • Stiff muscles are gone
  • Cuts have generally healed
  • Nausea has ceased
  • Migraines have dropped but headache's still appear
  • Requires more rest due to exhaustion after three nights of troubled sleep
raven flame raven flame Winter Frost
  • Extreme Muscle Soreness from Fight
    Note: Minor credit goes to Wavelength Feedback
  • Suffers from effects of Rejection; Nausea, Dizziness
  • Stiff muscles from fight
  • Stiff Muscles have healed
  • Soreness has dropped slightly
  • Effects of Rejection have mostly disappeared save for exhaustion
  • Requires more rest
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Rodney Quinless
  • All food was vaporized
  • Sore & Stiff Muscles from Wavelength Feed back
  • Is healthy to continue classes
Zylon Kindleton
  • Sore & Stiff Muscles from Wavelength Feed back
@Gem Biyu Li Fang
  • Sore muscles from Wavelength Feedback
  • Stiff feeling in the legs
  • Sore muscles have healed
  • Is healthy to resume classes
Susanoo Susanoo Ikki Kuki
  • Static-Electricity; Hair stood up upon contact w/Wavelength Feedback
    Note: Must be conditioner or hair products
  • Sore & Stiff muscles
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Ash Moon
  • Sore & Stiff muscles from Wavelength Feedback
@Astaroth Suzumiya* Xandria
  • Sore & Stiff muscles from Wavelength Feedback

Darius was not mentioned because he received no injuries. Maya was not mentioned because her status has been Unknown since Ruby took her away.

HERE is the diagnosis I've given each character under the terms we have all discussed with your input. Read it carefully and read only yours so there is no confusion. I've organized and tagged everyone in it from the most damaged to the least. If you feel like reading others later, do so but don't mix results for your character when the time to post comes.

This is the last cafeteria post. I am tagging anyone not mentioned in the collab post as precaution. Remember, don't respond till I post the time skip Thursday night or Fri. morning.

That is all.

Unmentioned Players: @Plasma Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide . D O V E . D O V E

SavingStar SavingStar Bri, you and Paul need to attmept finish that meeting soon so we can minimize confusion in the future . This is a heads up to you, that is all- not trying to pressure you just letting you know that I'd appreciate it if you can get a post in today so we can speed things up a bit.

Announcement #13
So, to avoid confusion I'm gonna need you guys to do something for me. Those of you already doing this thing, keep doing it. Those of you that didn't know about this thing, well I'm gonna tell you about the thing. Ya see the thing is, in order to avoid confusion I'm gonna need any post made to include your character's location. That way, we can clarify which characters are where and who interacts with who in these threads as things are.

It'll make things easier for you guys to automatically know who your characters are with and where exactly they are without having to rely on memory and it should make things easier for avoiding confusion and complications in general.

To do this, I recommend the
Location here
the side code.

Code:
[side] Words [/side]

Of course if you have other methods of doing this in your own styled format by all means go ahead. But we'll need to start adding locations so people don't get confused when multiple players occupy the same thread.

fair enough i thought about posting again but i want something with a bit more meat on it so when classes are ready i'll return to them

UpdateDeath City will now be an available location thread that characters can go through. However rule of applying your locations should still apply.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya* This means you two will have to move there to continue your conversations as the Dormitories are within that thread as well. East Wing is meant to represent DWMA, so we can avoid unnecessary banter filling up the pages that's not relevant to the location.

Rui Rui Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul SavingStar SavingStar Phayne Phayne Susanoo Susanoo Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya* GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide . D O V E . D O V E @Gem Black Jade Black Jade @Plasma @

Not very.
That was Misa, mostly. So Mina is just concerned over Kasper. Remember, Mina is sweet and cute and loving.

>.<

I left my house at 7.30 am, and just got home. Its 11 pm. Tomorrow I am leaving at 5.30 and will probably be home at close to the same time. I am off wednesday though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back