• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Rookie's Stage~ | East Wing |

Morgenstern Stein
tumblr_oftiblxieR1tprwhqo1_500.gif

Morgenstern,being the active scientist she was, had studied Tazmuir's reaction to her threat. She witnessed his sneer, easily able to guess exactly what he was thinking.

She let out a low chuckle, tilting her head so that her eyes reflected the light much like her glasses would typically do-She was wearing contacts. "Oh, so you don't want them either. That's a good thing. But, the offer still stands if you're ABSOLUTELY sure."

From seemingly nowhere, the silverette produced a scalpel. A very sharp one, at that. "I'd make it painless. Or, I would try. Maybe." Giving another laugh, the scalpel was gone as quickly as it had appeared, tucked away in one of the many hiding places on her body.

His next words brought a smile to her face that rivaled the Cheshire Cat. Turning back to him, she raised a brow and released her face from the grin, rather preferring it to remain as a sly smirk.
"Oh,Tazmuir. I would much rather prefer you call me Morgenstern, for it was my birth name. But if you insist on giving me a nickname..." She lightly placed her index finger under his chin, leaning forward and tilting his head up to look at her porcelain-skinned features. "Your Magesty would do perfectly."

Then, just as gently as she had taken him to face her, she had released his chin from her gentle grasp. Then, with the grace of a swan, she hopped up and sat on the table, leaning back on her arms and crossing her legs. "What if I accepted your offer, hm?"She hummed lightly. "Maybe I do want to sit by you today. What would you do, Taz?"

Before she could respond, however, a third person entered the playing field. The mystery person, who she gauged was a meister, had gone from 0 to 100 very quickly, as if his personality had shifted. That perhaps he had a little madness to spare.

The silverette slid off of the desk and smirked, making hand gestures as she spoke. "I would accept your offer, but I am afraid I must decline. Pointless fist fighting that is not academic is unbecoming of a Stein. Plus, consenting to a fight would be disrespectful to my partner."

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. It could be noticed that at this point, one of her eyes had turned blue, the second one slowly turning the same way. "Besides. I never even got our name. Don't you think that's a bit rude?"
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

He sneered in response "I don't believe I got yours either, did I? The name is Owen, Owen Hartworth. And might I add, I wasn't asking you, I was asking the one you oh so childishly threatened with a blade. Speaking of which, we are in a classroom, put it away. Right now. It's comical for you to call me rude when you pull a weapon and threaten someone like a privileged child, albeit you're not solely in the wrong. I don't remember that man making any threats to your life. He may be somewhat uncouth and impolite, but not so... childishly violent. It's why I requested him to spar with me, not you"

STOP! Shut up, now! Give it back, give me my mouth you fucking smarmy prick
Geez, no need to get so angry. Fine, have your lips back. Hey, atleast I found another fun situation
Dangerous does not equate to fun. Why on earth would you aggravate a psychopath!
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

• 4F-2503​

Dr. Macson​

Tags: OnyxReaper OnyxReaper
    The good doctor was going to engage a bit longer in the conversation further. Till Owen's tone and personality did a 180. Dr. Macson wasn't sure of what to make of it exactly. So instead of cutting the bickering between the two, now three students short. He remained silent. And decided to see how this would turn out.

Owen's change was strange, but at the very least he could observe the cause of it and make notes on what he saw to inform his colleagues after.

The instructor checked the time, a few seconds till 10:25. Still 6 minutes, at least for now.

Morgenstern Stein

At this, Morgenstern stared him down for a moment, features flat and unreadable. One second, she was quiet. The next she was...laughing?

"Oh, this is priceless!" Morgenstern cried, now laughing so hard that she doubled over, hand clasped to her mouth as the psychotic sound escaped from between pale lips. "He thinks I'm afraid of him! Oh, my dear Owen, don't you know to get the whole story before butting in? I was not threatening murder. Rather, I was telling him that I would castrate him."

Soon enough, her laughter died down, and she became desirous. Very,deathly, serious.

"Let me tell you something, Owen. You are not a teacher, you are not my father, and you are not Lord Death. Therefore you are not in charge of me . Unless, of course, you happen to be Franken V. Stein, my grandfather, the only family I have left save for my brother. Under which circumstances I would GLADLY put the scalpel away and be the perfect person everyone wants me to be."

Her eyes got dangerously narrow, her words now more of a hiss than anything. "You'd better be glad I have more honor than to fight someone for the hell of it. Because if I didn't...you would regret every. Single. Syllable that just came from your mouth. Do I make myself PERFECTLY clear?"

She then turned to Tazmuir. She opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it. Closing her eyes, she sighed before speaking, her voice calmer than it was only moments ago. "Oh, and Owen? I doubt being subjected to text experiments that could have killed me as a child points to priveliged, right? Because every girl wants to be locked up in the Patchwork Lab, right?"

She clenched her fists. Un-clenching them, she spoke once again. It was obvious that something here had hit home.

"Don't make assumptions. Especially not about me.Come talk to me again when you actually know something about the Stein family. Not that there's any more of us, anyways."

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Owen chuckled to himself, he gave a smile to Taz "Taz as in the Tasmanian Devil? Sounds fun, how does 11pm tonight sound? After my shift? Show up around 10:30 and I'll rustle up something for you to eat. And do you like coffee?"

I can feel a tugging in my head, what are you doing?
I promise you, one more time and I'll shush for the rest of the day
One more time for wha-
"HA, princess? Hardly, more like an animal, did I specify his life? No, his livelihood, and I consider genitalia to effect most people's livelihoods. I don't know the first thing about experiments or labs? I don't know the first thing about the Stein's? HA! Doctor Franken Stein was a man who fell hilariously easily to madness for a man of such supposed prowess. A psychopath praised for indulging himself with violence and horror. If you wanna try me for insulting you, see me after class. I'd like to avoid further interruption." The boy chuckled, planting his feet firmly and swivelling to face her, he slid his bag off his back to drop the additional wait and gave a smile, undeterred by her... endearing personality.

She's your problem now asshole!
Ha
Ha
Ha
Fuckhead
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper SavingStar SavingStar

Morgenstern Stein

That was it. The final straw. She could deal with him insulting her. Her looks, endearing nicknames, whatever. But this was TOO FAR.

Morgenstern snapped back toward Owen, and it was obvious that the game was on. Concussion or not, this boy had some hell to pay now.

Morgenstern'saura significantly darkened and any meister skilled in soul perception would be able to see that she had bristled.

Her eyes were ablade with fury, and a violent snarl escaped from her throat. Before she could even think about what she was doing, she had lunged forward, pinning the synthetic meister to the wall, a hand around his neck.

"YOU. Listen to me right now. I give no fewer shits if you insult me. Take my honor, my pride, call me Morgen for fuck's sake. But do NOT. EVER. Speak lowly of my family."

Her grip tightened, nails threatening to dig into his skin. "You now nothing about our family. NOTHING. My grandfather was one of the bravest people I have ever met. I see him over everyone. You, myself, hell-Even Lord Symmetry. He was a war hero, responsible for helping to save HUNDREDS of lives. And I will kill you before I hear someone like you slander his very name!"

She bared her teeth, growling again. "If it's a fight you want, then here you go."

At this point, there was little that anyone could do to separate her from the male. She was absolutely furious, and ready for a fight.

"You have stepped over your line, Owen. Either you back the FUCK up and get back in your lane, or I swear to all things protected by Lord Symmetry that I will make your life a living hell. I. Will. Anihilate you."

Owen recoiled slightly, his confident grin and form footwork switched back to a nervous smile a step back. But no. No this person was a little too much. Insecurity and admiration mired into a sickly concoction of a person. He couldn't fault her too bad, he was hardly someone who was... well put together in his own right. But she had threatened him, he wouldn't be in the wrong to retort.. although it would be impolite. Adam had done enough damage already, though, all things considered, things couldn't get that much worse... back down or stand up... back down or stand up...

Don't be-
A Coward
And so, the confident grin returned. But it wavered "If you desire a fight more than a conversation or argument, or, I don't know, a rational discussion? You're free to do as you wish. But it's inadvisable, is that correct Doctor Macson?"

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper SavingStar SavingStar

• 4F-2503​

Tazmuir V. Klovic​

Tags: SavingStar SavingStar OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Taz didn't leap, he jumped into action. The moment Stein rose he was up on his feet too. His only inconvenience was he'd bumped into the leg of his table as he made his way out, slowing him down a few seconds more than he would've liked. Damn it!. Taz, leaped over table and desk then rushed after Stein, trying to grab her and pull her back. Twice he came close to grabbing the back of her dress, two times he had an opportunity to grab her hair and pull it instead, all two chances he'd had he didn't take out of respect and out of a narrow belief Stein wouldn't do anything stupid.

In hindsight, it was good he hadn't grabbed her hair like the reins of a horseman and pulled her back like a dog on a leash. It might've made the situation worse. And judging from what Owen had just said he was certain things could get bad if the kid decided to play two-face again.

Taz was a good foot away from Stein. Seeing her act this way now was...somewhat understandable, but also disappointing. He didn't like it. She was too easy to get under the skin of. People throw dirt and spit, it was how people were. They are. He was no different and he knew it. Maybe even embraced it. Besides threatening to do harm like this didn't do anything, not always. They were just threats. You had to maim to get points across sometimes. Dislocate a bone, pop it back in, then do it again. Especially if some were more adamant on fanning a fire. He knew that well. He'd seen his mentor do it twice during the few times he'd gone with him on missions. Then again, his mentor and those two partners of his had been the only family he still had contact with. Had he been in her shoes, perhaps he would've gotten in their face, maybe right then and there declared to the professor they fight. But this? This was almost too easy. She could've settled things differently entirely if she'd swallowed her anger and picked a different route. That was something he knew oh so well. But she hadn't, so here they were. The only reason he hadn't taken her down now was because of one thing. Stein hadn't attacked Owen immediately. Which told Taz she still had some sense. Enough to not get expelled.

All he needed to do was kick down on the pit of her leg, retreat then come in for a good hit just below her ribs before she could recover. It'd take one good punch closest to the area near the kidneys and her grip might loosen on Owen's throat. Just enough for him to wrap his arms around her neck in a headlock and drag her away. Unless, well, she was a prick about it and decided to strengthen her hold, fortify herself with her own wavelength and not let go.

Then he'd have to use wrestling moves. Takedown moves to be exact.

The upperclassmen took a step forward. His eyes stayed fixed on the girl. As if daring her to squeeze a bit more.For a brief second his eyes broke contact with Stein to look at Owen as he spoke but whatever the boy said wasn't something Taz payed much attention to. His eyes went back to Stein, watching to see what she'd do. Idiot He thought, directed at Owen, propped and ready fists waited. Maybe I'll just take her legs and pull her away. He took another step forward, till his peripheral caught sight of Macson giving him a signal to back off.

Taz scowled. "Better not get fucking blamed for being a part of her pissy fit." He muttered in a barely audible voice.

Last edited:
LqtD0cj.jpg

方裏碧玉
Biyu Li Fāng
Location — Room 2503, 4th Floor
With — Dr. Macson, Morgenstern Stein, Tazmuir V. Klovic, Owen Hartworth
Mentions The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Updates — Theme Song added to Character Sheet

Waking up to stare at an unfamiliar ceiling, scents that felt foreign, a room that did not felt quite hers was not something she could describe as entirely unpleasant, yet far from what she discerned as comforting. It was . . . expected. It was appropriate, such a term to be used to . . . well, in retrospect, her experience so far with her assignment. Chaos, bizarre or at the least bit quirky company, the U.S. branch of the DWMA did only appear to be on its first stages of quite the wild ride for her. But time was of the essence, leaving her to dismiss yet one of her musings as of what had come to be put on her reports as of late.

It was too early for it too. A new morning, more to come one after the other.

It would prove to not particularly adapt to her surroundings for the most part, kept faithful to her ordinary routine back at home. In a way, she was true to her inflexible nature. Prior to exiting her residence assigned by the Intelligence Agency here, she saw to her basic needs and arranging herself for what was to come. The email had caught hef off-guard, if anything. It had reached her just around the time she had finished her investigation on the cafeteria's incidents, raising caution just as much as curiosity. Could the two share a case of cause and consequence? It was most likely bit somehow she could not shake off an odd sense of something else to it . . . Well, it remained to be seen as to what to make of it. But that could only leave her more on edge.

Mindful of the time, Biyu was prompted out the door the moment her gaze found her watch, located on the back of her wrist, as her hands would shut Tonbogiri back into its saya, ceasing her endless stare of its blade after her light exercise with it, and pat her skirt just before making her way out of the apartment in a brisk pace. She could not hep but take notice of it, how she was slipping back into her old nervous habits, with class just around the corner no less. It . . . wasn't like her. Snap out of it. The command came forth with a light shook of her body and head. Well, it was like her just . . . it was unbecoming. She just had to arrive punctually and inform on what was to come within this appointment of sorts, nothing warranted her sense of anxiety at a time like this, far from it.

Ceasing the berating of oneself, she bid goodbye to the landlord downstairs and petted the dog companion by his side, a gesture she had found to calm her mind and more these past few days . . . plus, how could say no to those big brown eyes staring back at her. Ignoring the stiffled chuckle from the old man at her struggle to resist his Tintin's charms, she took off, retracing back on impulse the steps of the day before and the one before it. It was a path she would follow and not stray away from, as if caught on a cycle that would never meet its end. Why it ever should though . . . ? Her objective was clear and far from reach as of yet, after all. And the sole reminder would have her pick up the pace as she climbed the impressive stairway of DWMA.

The female Demon Weapon felt her presence draw a few stares towards her, albeit she was not foolish to think it had to do with nothing but the absence of familiarity in her features or the sight of a weapon attached to her waist. It had died down from the most part. Novelty could only last for so long. She was used to being stared down like this, after all, even if its causes lying elsewhere completely . . . Dismissing such thoughts, she gathered herself to ask a student of where in the building was her assigned classroom, finding it soon after and standing now before it.

Full Moon . . . Her report had lead her to come across a few names of those in this class, if she recalled. Perhaps even those whom she had been assigned to chaperone in the past but only the sight of their faces assured her of that. Such was not the case as she stepped inside the room, even if one of the three students trigger a sense of alert inside her head. But focusing one one the moment she joined them in the classroom was hard to come by. Tensions were high and her sensitive senses of harduous training could more than pick up on it just from the look of it. What was it with this student body, latching at each other's throats at every opportunity . . . ? Was there more to it that she could fathom, perhaps? It appeared that her intervention was uncalled for, in any case. She was a stranger to this whole ordeal, more so by the fact that she was a transfer student in this class. Biyu was meant to blend in among her classmates. Difuse an argument she had no ground to thread over would only serve to paint her as self-righteous, intrusive. A sole adult in the room, one she was certain to be the teacher in charge of the class, came across as someone capable enough to do so on his own. Plus, given the position of the blonde student whom she had recognized earlier, stopping the young woman with lustrious silver hair if she were to dare to force herself on the other male should not pose a challenge, given their build and so forth.

Question here was on how to proceed from her. It all had come to a pause, it would seem, as the teacher would demand Morgenstern to let go of Owen, thus ending this confrontantion. Unless Tazmuir, or at least that was the name she believed it was attached to his profile, provoked her any further than this. He appeared to share her contempt for this to not escalate but . . . Timing drove her to be faced with a situation that had lead her to a halt. But she could not stand by, silent, staring at what was transpiring before her or just seat down and pretend to ignore it, it would come off as a negative impression of her. She had to make a decision, anxiety coming forth and force a response out of her. ❝D...Dr. Macson?❞ Cursing her stutter for biting her tongue in a rush. It was fine, she was there on time, just a few minutes ahead of the arranged time on the email and the argument appeared to die down by now. ❝If I may . . . ?❞

Last edited:
Mv3Qgdc.png

YPqWhXx.png

Stage Name: The Dark Eye
Partner: Morgen Stein
Tags: SavingStar SavingStar
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

"A Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep;

nor does a lioness,"

Mido introduced himself to the scene, having walked into the room squarely at five 'til without being noticed due to the commotion. Of course, he was talking to his Morgenstern. No one else garnered his direct attention just yet.

Picking up right where Macson left off, Mido continued his speech, "A Stein does not concern herself with the opinions of the ignorant." Mido walked directly behind the frustrated Morgenstern, whom at this point seemed completely willing to duke it out with Owen.

Mido had another approach completely unlike the authority Macson attempted to use or the faulted logic of Owen. He gently placed his warm hands on her shoulders, not restraining her. Almost supporting her. The firm pressure of his thumbs into her muscles was the brisk beginning of what might be a massage on another occasion. This, obviously, was not one such occasion. No, instead, Mido continued with his previous parallels in speech. He leaned in closely--hotly--to Morgenstern's ear, such that only she could hear, and whispered, "And, a Hoshi has missed his beautiful partner." As he spoke to Morgenstern, his dull brown eyes fell on Owen and a sinister smile crept along his face. His words were unclear, but whatever was hiding behind those oddly malevolent eyes was not.

Meanwhile...

u7hbvvB.png

Partner: None
Tags: RANGYOKU RANGYOKU
Conor entered a hair after Mido. He could sense the tension in the air. Hell, he could cut it with a dull knife. It felt nearly like the cafeteria all over again... except he was far from his prime. Just the thought of having to go into a situation like this again in his state made him clench his fists, which filled them with a dull ache.

His fists, by the way, were wrapped up to the elbows with tight gauze, held together by a set of three velcro straps. Over each wrapping were two wrist braces, completely black and contrasting his off white bandages. It was no doubt these were to help with his healing, but they added to Conor a little more flair than the rest of his admittedly bland attire.

He noticed, at the least, Biyu. He didn't know much about her, but from what he had heard, he said some... things... when he was on whatever that alchemist provided him. Perhaps in hopes of the situation not escalating, he ventured over to her instead. She spoke out to Macson, but it looked like the older boy was attempting to resolve the situation. Conor didn't know him, either, but considering he was boldly stepping behind Stein and apparently quite friendly with her... there might be some hope this would simmer down.

"I didn't catch your name, miss," Conor said, popping up to the left of Biyu. "But, I'm Conor O'Neill and I want to thank you for helping me when you did," Conor said--obviously trying to avoid the awkward fact he was distinctively hitting on her and stoned out of his mind the last time they spoke.

Morgenstern Stein

Morgenstern, to sum it up, had pretty much ignored the professor trying to get her to release the little shit that had started this mess.

"And why should I?"
She asked f the teacher, not looking away from Owen. "At least if I go down, I can take him with me. Besides, Dr. Macson. Don't you think a fight between meisters like us would be interesting?"

There was a light electric noise, nearly too quiet to hear. It would have been lost to the noise of the room if Morgenstern would not have stopped talking, choosing instead to stare st Owen, nails digging ever so slightly deeper into the skin of his neck.

Anyone observant enough to notice would be able to catch the small sparks forming at the tips of the fingers on her left hand-the hand not holding Owen. She was externalizing her wavelength, gearing up in preparation of an actual fight.

And that was when Mido entered.

Morgenstern laughed darkly at his words.
"Ah, so I'm a lioness now? Good. Do you know anything about lions? The females are the hunters. Not men. They aren't afraid of lashing out at the lions."

Mido Hoshi, two star student and Morgenstern's weapon partner. The one other student here that had seen more to her than anyone. And the best shot at calming her down.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, and Morgenstern stiffened, the externalized wavelength flaring up for just a moment.

"Are you about to pressure point me?" She asked him as she felt his thumbs press into the muscledat the base of her neck. "Because you should know that it probably won't work."

She was silent for a moment before she did the unthinkable. The externalized wavelength disappeared, and she released Owen, shoving his neck rather firmly as she did.

"Mido is right. This is unbecoming of a Stein. I should be ashamed of myself." She pulled down the edge of her sleeve. "I know nothing about you-or why you decided to be what I can easily call the world's largest douchebag-and that's saying something, because I'm including Tazmuir in that. But the same goes the other way. You know nothing about me, nor do you know anything about my family. Having said that, I expect you to watch your step around me, Owen Hartworth."

Standing up straight, Morgenstern picked up her coffee, which had been put on the corner of a nearby desk. Taking a sip of it, she turned towards Mido. "I saved you a spot" she said flatly.

Then, she pushed between both Mido and Tazmuir, her personality visibly darker, and nothing like the flirty Morgenstern that had existed only Minutes ago.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

Mv3Qgdc.png

YPqWhXx.png

Stage Name: The Dark Eye
Partner: Morgen Stein
Tags: SavingStar SavingStar
OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Mido sat down silent beside Stein. But, not before licking his upper lip slightly as he kept his eyes fixated on Owen. His fixation was... more odd than the rage that came from Stein. It was almost reptilian. It was calm and cool. It was stoic. His eyes did not falter even when Stein externalized her wavelength. Even when Owen was in legitimate danger, when there was a literal Menace in front of him, Mido had his dark brown eyes locked on him. They even lingered a moment once Stein sat down. "Don't play games were there is no winner," Mido warned, "that's how you wind up dead or left behind."

There was something considerably colder about how he spoke. Something real about how he spoke. As if in just those two sentences, he told an entire anecdote about a fallen member of the East Asia Branch. As if his very words were full of death itself.

Then, and only then, did he sit down. He took a spot beside Stein and place his hand on her forearm. It was odd at first, the motion served a purpose. Being paired together, it created an immediate telepathic bond between them--a way for them to speak without being heard. 'I had no intention on stopping you if you proceeded, Morgenstern. I was going to stop the first person that tried to protect him,' Mido explained to her.

Mido then let his dark brown eyes glance over to her. They were completely unlike the set that peered so deeply, so eerily at Owen. One might almost say there was a hint of adulation in them. He even gave her a grief smile. A smirk really. 'But... if you want to lead these people, like I know you can, you should not lash out like that. You need their respect, not their fear. I suspect that taunt was intentional--or something is wrong with that kid. Either way, it was not worth making that scene,' he added, reminding her of the costs of her reactions.

"Tazmuir, is it? You were the one that nearly took down that insane duo," Mido said aloud in contrast with his other conversation with Stein. "You fight well. With a little more common sense and a good weapon, I'm sure you'd be a Two Star," Mido added, lacing his compliment with a decent jab at Tazmuir.

'Do not mistake my criticism for reluctance. I will follow you regardless of direction, lioness.'

4F-2503l full moon class

Ash looks at the time and drags his partner from the edge of the bed and wraps her in a mat and ties it and slings her over his back and says" god damit i told you yesterday that we have class but you wouldn't go to sleep and kept hugging me now were going to be late i just hope that professor doesn't get to angry and make us to something tedious i'm not feeling my best because i'm tired as hell".
Ash quickly starts to make his way to the full moon not caring if his partner likes it or not, the pissed off energy can be felt with each of his steps and anyone one stupid enough to pick a fight would get one hell of one.

After a while of walking very fast he gets to the class room and a little bit of sweat can be seen on his face from busting his ass to get there with in a reasonable time, he looks round at the people then puts his partner down and unties the mat and nods politely to the professor.

OOC: we talked about this and Donatello Donatello agreed with my idea and sorry it's not the best of posts i'll make the next one better

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper and any one i missed

Last edited:
Owen took a breath; he was less scared than the time with Kuva; perhaps because it was another human that came at him, rather than a magical creature. A human is something he could easily understand, or fight. He'd come to the conclusion that he really needed to find a way to stop Adam from doing this again, it did nothing but cause misery for him, and, it would appear, others. Another girl entered the room, more calm, less feral seeming than the girl that looked like she was about to fillet him; she seemed almost depressingly neutral, and a two boys too. The first was someone he'd give a frown to as he leant down besides Stein, he had a decent sense of style, and good looks; apparently very close to Morgenstein by the looks of it. A boyfriend perhaps? He didn't particularly like this one.

A Stein doesn't concern herself with others opinions?
Haha, look at her, she clearly does, what is he her fucking life coach

Ain't she a danger?
Like her grandfather, yes, far too easy to send into a rage; she'll become more unstable than this from Madness

Seriously I will rat you out if you talk again today; wanna see your spirit ripped outta mine and eaten by someone? No? That's what I thought.
She backed off upon Mido's words. Interesting, the boyfriend guess looks right, better not make any assumption.

Y'know she looks pretty killer when she's mad
Badumm tss

Shut up
Owen took a moment to clear his throat, dusted his waistcoat off and returned to his overjoyed smile "Apologies Doctor Macson; I was merely trying to gauge the people I would be entrusting to save me. They seem... driven to say the least; I'll take any responsibility for this disruption, as I should." Owen slipped his bag onto his back again, and moved to take a seat at the front of the classroom on the left. Calmly, he fixed his now crooked bowtie and pulled a notepad and pencil from his lime green bag and dropped them both gently on his desk. He didn't appreciate the gaze of Mido, not the eyes of a feral dog like the impression he got from Morgenstein, but a snake. Perhaps he wished to entice Morgen from taking a bite from a forbidden fruit, and casting humanity from Eden. It's a shame Owen saw biblical passages to be akin to folktales. Or else he might enjoy his musings a little more. Certainly Mido was less of a great man than he would seem to be. That was for sure.

Honestly I'm not too sure about working with these ones
It's your fault
Not because they hate us, but just as you saw, far too easily baited and aggressive

You were the one baiting them
No, technically that was you. And I wasn't necessarily just being aggravating, I was being analytical. You know what these people appear to be like now, right?

Only that they dislike me
Knowing an allies weakness is better than knowing their strength

You use the term 'ally' far too liberally
Nethertheless I am not completely incorrect, just watch us-self

Owen's eyes now drifted to the two people that entered the classroom, well, one walked in, the other appeared to be in the process of being kidnapped. He gave the two a wave "Nice to meet you, I'm Owen Hartworth"

This is fun
SavingStar SavingStar
RANGYOKU RANGYOKU

full

450128804dcdbef10156c7ae5a9594515f85fb5a_hq.gif

A subtle sigh could be faintly heard from the doors entrance, a displeased Darius standing at the borderline that separated the room and the hallway. It was still early in the day, far too early for someone to have to deal with the chaos that was unfolding in the room ahead of him. With his left hand, Darius pulled his glasses away and pinched the bridge of his nose with his right hand.

He had thought that Kasper and Tazmuir would be the biggest problems with the class given their recent escapades however it was clear as day now that it was the class itself in general that was going to be a problem. It seemed like it was the 'norm' for the students here to try and start a fight over the smallest of things and if that were the case, then things really did not bode well. Spending the day with a group of over zealous barbarians was not his idea of fun, nor was it something that he had felt would be practical and beneficial for himself.

Taking another deep breath, Darius prepared himself for a 'long day' before finally entering the room, not even turning to glance at the students already situated inside. For the most part, he basic knowledge on each and every one of them. The basics such as their rank, their weapon form if they had one etc.

"Dr Macson" spoke Darius, stopping a few steps away from the desk. "I received an email regarding your class" he added, already knowing full well that Dr Macson was expecting him. Despite the way Darius was carrying himself; which gave off very little in regards to what he was currently feeling. Those with a keen eye and ear could probably tell from his tone that Darius was probably holding in some inner feelings.

Since the incident, Darius had not seen or spoken to the professor despite the many questions he had. Surely someone of his status and knowledge could have forseen the cafeteria chaos and even then, what was the point of assigning such a mission to Darius if he was going to have Professor Ruby oversee the thing as well.. much less get in the way of hi fulfilling his duties. Needless to say, Darius wasn't all too happy with the seemingly pointless errand he was given that day.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper [/USER]

Morgenstern Stein

When Mido put a hand on Morgenstern's forearm,Morgenstern hadn't been about to drink more of her coffee. With a mental sigh, the silver-haired girl turned once again emerald green eyes to him, lowering the cup from her face.

Hearing his words, unspoken to all but herself, she sighed and closed her eyes. "I know, Mido. But you know how I get when people speak lowly of my family. Especially my grandfather and father. At least, you should."

She opened her eyes and looked up at him.
"Plus...I ran out of the mock suppressants I use last night. My madness wavelength and sensitivity is much more fragile than usual."

She paused.
Could you feel it too? His madness, I mean. You don't have to be a meister to feel the insanity coming off of that kid. Not as much as me, per se, but he definitely has it."

She narrowed her eyes and stared down Owen, eyes menacing, as if she was contemplating skinning him alive. No, she was trying to get a good look at his soul. "Madness ridden indeed."

With a slight frown, the silverette returned to her coffee. Taking a sip, she put the cup down...and proceeded to smack her head on the table as she face-decked. "I am so fucking tired." She groaned. "I got basically no sleep last night, and there is not enough caffeine in this coffee to make up for it. Is there some kind of weapon-leister resonance that just gives me over 30 minutes? Just for one fucking night."

//sorry it's shorter than usual. I'll be off for a while today. Gotta do last-minute assignments woohoo //

• 4F-2503​

Dr. Macson​

Tags: SavingStar SavingStar Phayne Phayne
    A sigh escaped his lips and Dr. Macson rubbed his temple. Complete ignoring everything Owen said and just barely hearing what the transfer student Biyu had tried to say. Thankful that, at least, Stein had someone to rein her in Dr. Macson straightened himself out, index and middle fingers circling his temple. "Owen, please go sit down. I'll have to inform the Kankers about what I've seen today concerning your behavior, but for God's sake, don't antagonize anyone else." He sounded almost tired. Not even lunch time and this class had already sapped some of his energy. What was it about this class and it's students?

"Dr Macson. I received an email regarding your class." The doctor glanced over his shoulder to see the one addressing him. He felt a bit better to see it wasn't someone he felt would just drain more of his energy.

"Krueger. Pleasure to have you. How have you been?" The professor asked with his smile almost returning. Before the boy responded though Dr. Macson lifted his eyes up, snapped his fingers twice to get the attention of Biyu and Conor then signaled with his hand for them to both take their seats. Preferably somewhere away from where commotion might start again.

full

8d4867082f81a0ff79ff14ecd14f4c2e344bcc37_hq.jpg

latest

A s
Kasper didn't really want to be here, surrounded by other students many of which would have been aware of the fiasco that had recently taken place. There were several reasons for this, all of which alone were enough to give him pause. For one thing, the cafeteria chaos had been the talk of the school for the few days after, the amount of videos uploaded onto the net from various student witnesses showing the level of destruction that was brought upon the school. Unwillingly, he had become an internet sensation alongside the others that were involved, though unlike the rest who were seemingly inundated with varying degrees of compliments, Kasper got a full fist to the face of criticism. Every comment that involved him also seemed to involve a degree of malice.

"That Kasper fellow. I've seen him several times around the school and I have always thought that he was some kind of creep. The way he dresses, the fact that he doesnt ever seem to wear shoes and his overall weirdness... I just want to walk the other way when I see him!. What a total Creep!"

"#DarkHairedBroodingAsshole HAHAHA"

"Always knew he was a lunatic.. How could you have a go at Rodney like that! The total lack of respect for a fellow classmate.. much less one as loveable as big ol Rodney!!. Screw that Kasper!, Can't believe he is even a student here! What a total Jerk!"

"What does Mina even see in that loser?.. He calls himself a weapon and then goes and loses like that?!. Pathetic! Absolutely Pathetic!. Get this clown outta here!"

"Honestly.. there were moments where I couldn't tell the difference between Kasper and a mock Kishin. Perhaps the school should take precautions to dispose of him?... the guy is nothing but a problem and I wouldn't be surprised if he did become a monster... the guy's basically half way there already!! #NoHopeForThisGuy"

...and so on.

Needless to say, this whole series of events did little to help Kasper's public image. From the showdown with Rodney and Zy to the 'Gates of Hell' with Mina, many of the other students and even some faculty had begun to give Kasper the 'cold shoulder' or look at him with eyes full of disdain. Some of the younger students avoided him all together, running in the opposite direction the moment they saw him approaching them from the other end of the hallway. Now, he was to enter a room full of students whom he had no doubt shared some of these negative opinions of him and if that wasn't bad enough, he was pretty sure that Tazmuir and Conor would be attending as well. Was it really wise for them to be in the same room together?

With hesitation enough to stop a group of people, Kasper entered the room, immediately taking a left so as to avoid most of the current occupants. As it was days before, Kasper exuded an air of aloofness and lack of care. His hands were pocketed and his head was hung low; the black strands of hair that fell on either side of him obscuring his face from the others. Any remarks or actions taken by the other students were completely ignored by Kasper, he had neither the energy nor the will to get into a pointless argument or the charity to entertain the ridicule he was sure some of the other students were eager to dish out. Simply, Kasper wanted this class to be over.

Eventually, Kasper ended up at a seat far in the back corner. His gaze now staring out of the window adjacent to him.

tumblr_o4aqacgUy01r4v5w2o1_500.gif

Owen Hartworth
Owen shuddered a little as his face flushed with red. He'd seemingly made a fool of himself in a few minutes. Great. Just great. He decided that it was probably best he avoid getting into any sort of bad situation whilst he couldn't keep Adam under control. Instead, it was best he keep to himself; and thus he twirled his pencil between his fingers as he flicked though his notepad to a page devoid of scribbles or musings. then he began to do one of the few things that brought him peace. Draw. In this case it was merely sketches; quick, somewhat sloppy of the people around him. First it would be Taz, he lifted his head for a few brief moments to observe the boy before snapping his attention back to his paper; he first began with a simple outline, getting Taz's facial structure right before adding in his facial features. The eyes were off, a little too big compared to the actual specimen, and his hair was drawn far too neatly compared to his somewhat wilder appearance. Failure. He tore the page out of his bad, crumpled it and dropped it into his bad that sat open on the floor beside him. He moved on, deciding to try someone else, this time it would be Morgenstein; Sharp features, he drew her with narrowed eyes and a set of fangs, primarily because of her aggression to him. He was avoiding drawing bodies or outfits, not going lower than drawing the peaks of her shoulders.
Hmm, she doesn't hate me, she hates you right?
It's realistically the same thing

Hmm, guess so... I should probably apologise
She tried to filet you

She tried to filet YOU; and YOU are the one who said horrible things to her
She whipped out a blade on that Taz guy, realistically, how in the wrong am I?

Still should've tried something else...
Like? It was the idea I had, didn't have anything else

Sigh, the Taz guy didn't like us either... We've made too much of a scene... Morgana and Amy are gonna find out too; what if they don't let me see the mythics because of it?...
Sigh, going back to sleep, had to deal with too much of your crap today

Wha-
Shhhhhhhhhhhh...
Owen let out an audible sigh, trying to think of a way to defuse what Adam had done. He grumbled to himself as he drew her again on a new page. More detailed this time, the tip of his tongue sticking slightly out the left side of his mouth as he focused. This time his lines were smoother, less rough edges; wider eyes, shaded hair and less of a scowl on her face, something closer to a smile, but not quite. He grumbled again, before getting an idea and smiling; he tore the page gently from his notebook, and wrote, attempting to write neatly, but that wasn't something he was good at; so even his best handwriting looked like an average person's hurried scrawl. He stood from his seat, folded the page a few times into a small triangle, then briskly stepped towards Morgenstein. He looked to Mido for a second, and gave him a smile, in Owen's head, he had helped out Owen whilst simultanously stopping his partner from getting into any trouble; although his cold glare and smirk to him had given Owen a worse than normal disposition to him. Owen left the folded note with the sketch of Morgen on her desk, and, wordlessly, he turned and took his seat again.

Sorry about earlier, I'd like to talk to you after classes, I'll be waiting outside the front gate for an hour, if you don't come, that is fine, I can understand why.
realistic_weiss_by_xfunibunix-d8e2oy8.png

SavingStar SavingStar

Last edited:
4F-2503l full moon class

Ash looks at the time and drags his partner from the edge of the bed and wraps her in a mat and ties it and slings her over his back and says" god damit i told you yesterday that we have class but you wouldn't go to sleep and kept hugging me now were going to be late i just hope that professor doesn't get to angry and make us to something tedious i'm not feeling my best because i'm tired as hell".
Ash quickly starts to make his way to the full moon not caring if his partner likes it or not, the pissed off energy can be felt with each of his steps and anyone one stupid enough to pick a fight would get one hell of one.

After a while of walking very fast he gets to the class room and a little bit of sweat can be seen on his face from busting his ass to get there with in a reasonable time, he looks round at the people then puts his partner down and unties the mat and nods politely to the professor.

OOC: we talked about this and Donatello Donatello agreed with my idea and sorry it's not the best of posts i'll make the next one better

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper and any one i missed

Xandria yawned softly then put her head down "tooo....sleeeepppyyy... ash i wunna skip class~~~" she said as she move her head and whine when he wraps her in a mat ""ash~~~"" she whined desperately to stay down but it was too late when he drag her to the class. once they got there he put her down the seat were she yawned and he put her free. rubbing her eyes she look at everyone and let out a deep breath and place the pillow by her table then place out a voice tape beside her "this might help while im asleep" she said with a smile then place her head on the pillow were she once again continue her wonderful sweet sleep.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir The Regal Rper The Regal Rper and everyone ehehhe

Ikki Kuki

With things not feeling the way it normally would, they feel sort of weak, sore even. Coming out of the infirmary with not much left to bring them he, can't remember why he's feeling like this. Nothing rang any bells, it's like someone whipped their memories clean, but that wasn't the case. Their brain just can't process right away, after being away from reality for awhile and, haven't woken up since today. Time didn't matter to them, but they assumed that class had already started or, will start eventually. Ikki didn't feel like wasting his time just thinking about it, however something more interesting approached him.

In their deep sleep, their father Somehow, came in unexpectedly from within ikki's dream. The way it was set up was pretty much his telepathic communication ability that far exceeded an average witch. He didn't say much, but warned ikki that the time will come. Their guess was that he'll maybe swing by and, swoop him, but how? Security is tight nowadays. But ikki assumed that it would be easy to do such an act, but at the sametime they weren't quite sure what he meant by that. They'll find out sooner or later, anyway. Ikki took light steps on the cold, yet clean white floor of the school, as they're barefooted. They didn't favor wearing any sort of shoes, he's a feline after all.

After taking several steps, taking their delicate time to class. Ikki didn't care whether if they were late or not, they just came back from a really long nap and, not entirely sure what had cause it. They remain quiet for the rest of the way, they weren't in the mood to rather say anything and, to anybody. Ikki placed their right hand on the wall and, turned into the classroom where their eyes met the appearance of the doctor and, some students, especially taz.

The Lethal Primadonna___________________________________________________

Prima awoke early as she often likes to. Whether it be the sweet chirps of the birds that sing far too early or the beckoning of a fresh new day, filled to the brim with the potentiality of many different things, Prima tends to wake up with a smile curling on her lips and, as mentioned, early. She sat up in bed, stretched with a soft sigh and prepared for the day as if the past week and change hadn't been filled with things she couldn't say she expected or was prepared for, things that were strange, but eventful all the same. Life was filled with many experiences that had not been previously had. The next day was never the same as the last. Wasn't that the point? Nonetheless, Prima took these in stride and with as much positivity as she could muster. Her optimism banks were always running at full capacity.

It just so happened that this Friday morning she would be meeting in a classroom within DWMA. Good thing too, because she suspected Taz to be there and this delighted her for more reasons than one. It would give her a chance to touch base with him once more. Just because he was healing, did not mean he was completely in good health, especially after the teleportation they'd gone through. Stress did a number on the body as well. Good enough reason to worry, she told herself. Really though, if he was in perfect health, she'd always be worrying after others and her time spent with Taz, although not lengthy, left her with a little extra care for the brute. You didn't spend time with somebody, especially time taking care of them, to simply have no attachment after the fact. Perhaps that was her favorite part about playing nurse for others; the connections she built and the people she got to know. No matter how rough around the edges, everybody deserved to be known.

So, at precisely a few minutes before ten thirty, Prima walked into the classroom, silver tied hair bobbing and her eyes scanned the room, immediately honing in on Taz, sitting near the exit... Ironically, she thought it to be typical and immediately realized that she'd grown to develop expectations of how she figured he'd act and react to certain things. It would be a lie to say it was a necessity and had been useful considering he'd always been ready to escape her only a few days prior. Her feet carefully brought her over to take a seat beside him, and while she vaguely fretted over having not have asked, she doubted he would have readily allowed her to sit so close anyway given how she'd been, she dismissed it over her concern for him. Her golden eyes, reflecting that same concern in the sincerest way, moved over him, assessing him and then she opened her mouth.

"Good morning, Taz. How are you feeling today?"

4F-2503​

Tazmuir V. Klovic​

Tags: Ariel Ariel
Mentions: Rui Rui SavingStar SavingStar Phayne Phayne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Taz visibly winced the moment he heard that voice. He didn't need to open his eyes to see her. He didn't need to fix his sloth like slouch against the table to look her in the eye. He already knew who it was. And he rued how he knew. Nostrils flared and Taz sighed in some strange way that almost resembled defeat. "I'm fine" he grumbled, sounding almost a pinch more grumpy. But knowing her, I doubt it even matters. Oh how he hated how he knew.

Prima's footsteps had a certain...pep to them. A lightness with a gentle bounce that with time he could almost immediately tell it was her. The first time they'd met, he hadn't noticed it. She walked so softly, like a cat on fresh carpet, but still had this rhythmic bounce that was almost exactly the same as Rodney's. Now, he couldn't forget it.

When he wanted and if he payed attention, Taz could listen to a person's footsteps and almost identify a person as long as he'd met them before, had payed attention to how they walked, and as long as there wasn't an abundance of noise. It was a mediocre skill in comparison to all the other things he could easily do. It was a skill he also didn't entirely understand but had learned to cultivate regardless. A advantage he had due to his heightened hearing, as his mentor had explained and then advised him to work on. But for reasons, he believed it had more to do with his mum than anything else.

When she'd taken the seat Taz had to admit, he'd been surprised. Darius was still up there and he completely doubted that kid would be coming anywhere near him. Even if she said she wasn't acting on orders, he wouldn't believe her. Skepticism and doubt wouldn't allow it. "So..." he started as he leaned back into his seat, "Uh..." he tongued his inner check, a bit of discomfort, somehow bemused. Speaking to anyone else would be easier. In fact it'd be easier if Prima was a stranger than someone he...well that was just it. What were they, Friends?

Ha, doubt it. Not enough evidence. Frenemies? Nope.

How bout the Empress? Please, we're like rivals so whatever.

Mina?...eh, she probably hates me. Not sure about the other one. But with Prima...things had recently become difficult. Usually he loved difficult. He loved a challenge. Any challenge that improved and polished. But this kind of challenge, was one he didn't like tackling head on. The type of challenge he tended to procrastinate and overthink. "How have you been?" Taz asked, quietly, as if talking in a regular tone would ruin the meeting. A second passed and he wondered if he should sabotage this also.

Oddly, part of him said he shouldn't. Another part, the stronger part, told him to do it, it would just make him stronger in the end.

The Lethal Primadonna___________________________________________________

Despite his sour tone and clearly not-so-thrilled attitude, Prima was grateful he answered anyway. Knowing him, giving her this much was good. Prima took this as encouragement in its own way and turned in her seat to face him fully with a big smile on her face, almost like a puppy who had been called and was thrilled for the attention. She nodded at his response and wondered if even he wasn't feeling better if he would have given her any other answer. Probably not, but even so, he did look better, and the larger part of her decided to accept this and his response while another smaller part of her noted that she was delighted that he was indeed doing better. And again, this worry wart within revisited the past few days and voiced a small concern for Darius who had also been a little out of sorts with what had happened. Her eyes moved over to him, brushing over his form across the room, before moving back to Taz who was ungracefully slumped in his seat.

Her lips settled into something of her usual chipper smile. If her excitement was full beam, the typical smile she wore was half-power if not a little more than.

Her thoughts drifted to those around her, some of which she had seen but had not met, some she'd met, if only briefly, and some she might have said she knew of but had never had the opportunity to see before. Some she wanted to know more... Actually it'd be a lie to say she wasn't at all fascinated with all people. She noticed staff standing near Dr. Macson's desk, where she'd previously seen Darius, and absently pondered over what events would soon follow. It was Taz's soft muttering that brought her attention back to him, as it seemed he was fishing for something to say.

He seemed a little uncomfortable, not anything Prima didn't entirely expect, and she waited patiently to see if perhaps he would find something to say or simply give up and fall into silence. Either way, she tried not to press him with her actions or her words and instead decided to focus on something else. In some ways he was predictable and in some unpredictable, which was as Prima had come to learn, predictable. Did that mean he was predictably unpredictable?

When he did finally speak, Prima almost chuckled softly, and although she held back, glimmers of amusement might be seen in her eyes. Small talk, it almost seemed like it and it wasn't something she expected from him. Maybe to grumble about how her "assignment" to him might as well be over, as she was sure he still viewed her taking on a role to care for him had been, or to mutter some sarcastic comment or maybe even just remain silent as she was sure he still wasn't too happy with her about some of those chases she'd gone on to retrieve him, which by the way she still did not feel any form of regret for in the slightest. She figured him to be dubious.

"Well... I'd say it's a been a pleasant morning so far," Prima answered simply, which was all in all how she felt in any case, if only because taking anything with a grain of salt was never really something she did and because she was simply a bit happy to see him.

• 4F-2503​

Jamey Chester

WuBpvIV.jpg

Jamey looked at his wrist watch, the bright green 7 just turned to an 8. It was now 10:28 a.m, Jamey's steps quickened.

The plan had been for him to get to Dr. Macson's class at 10:20, sharp. His plan had been derailed by Mack. 9:55 he had been ready to leave. Planning to just get to the school and look around till it was time to head to the fourth floor. Mack, his friend, meister, and a lazy oaf, would've overslept if he hadn't shaken him out of bed and dropped him on the cold tiled floor of their apartment complex.

It was a ritual routine he'd grown used to in the past year or so since they'd become partners. A frustrating routine that required unique ways to wake up a heavy sleeper when smelling salts and electric guitars failed to do a thing. At the very least, Jamey hoped that this younger meister he was volunteering for -Owen Hartsworth- wouldn't be as headache provoking as Max or as troubling as...him.

Jamey took a half step forward and nearly paused as he rounded a corner towards Full Moon's hall- it'd been a while since he'd last seen...him. A year to be exact. Well, uh no, that isn't entirely true. Jamey had seen Taz quite a few times around DWMA. But all those times had been brief and only when Taz was passing by. Never saying a word, acting like he didn't exist.

Pushing a strand of hair behind his ear, the Weapon sighed. He hoped today went smoothly. Internally he'd been stressing out in making sure he made a good impression for this kid. Volunteered partnerships like temporary partnerships weren't meant to be permanent. The only difference was a temporary partnership could become permanent while a volunteered partnership was always handled by a partnered meister/weapon. Both were meant to give certain students that were new to DWMA, struggling in partnerships, or having tough times finding suitable partners the opportunity to learn what a partnership could be like and what they should look for. Volunteers gave advice, guidance and help in certain assignments when they had time. Having already completed most of the AP classes the previous year with Max, well, Jamey had enough time to spare. He just hoped that his first time volunteering, would go smoothly

"....What the-- some choking, some coughing "WHAT THE HECK?!"

Apparently not. Jamey ignored the alarms in his head and the intruding voice by extension, he focused on the seats ahead of him, scanning seat after seat, person after person. Stein, Kasper, Mido, Owen-- his golden eyes landed on Owen. With a wave to Dr. Macson and a nod to the three other students, Biyu, Conor, and Darius, Jamey made his way towards Owen.

Till he heard his name.

"Jamey?" It was filled with disbelief. "...What the heck are you doing here?!" Jamey, winced and cringed. He knew that voice. He knew that rough tone, that forward way of speaking.

Don't turn around! "Taz...h-heeeeeey there!" FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH! Okay. you turned around, just walk away. Don't make this any worse than it has to be. Oh but Jamey had to. He just freaking had to. "I'm uh, actually here for volunteer work hehehe...heh." Yup, you fucked up..

There was a moment of clear awkward silence -Jamey forced a cough. "So uh...yeaaaah, ahem. Anyway... uh see you around." And without haste Owen, found himself a new friend.

A very nervous, suddenly sweaty...friend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back