• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Rookie's Stage~ | East Wing |

437b0bbc0a2e92bc7d2508321127bef7.jpg

Dansensei

Tags: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Susanoo Susanoo
This time, Daisensei did not stop Ikki. He merely watched. He watched the full extent of his power. He wanted to see if this little half-breed had the potential to truly become a Kishin. The short answer? No. Not immediately. The half-breed could transition into a feral version of himself. A Monster. Effectively, just a more powerful version of an Evil Human. But, not a Kishin. Not even a Mock Kishin. Ikki thought he could live up to some type of legacy, but he was wrong again still. In this form, a set of Two Star Meisters could hunt him down. His father, for all intents and purposes, was a failure.

Failure here was evident. Ikki lunged forward at his high speed, but it still could not match Daisensei in this realm. All the elder master had to do was lift his hand--as he did with everyone. In a singular moment, it was not some irregular force that stopped Ikki, but a raw, powerful one. As if gripped by an invisible Hand of God, the feral version of this child was stopped. Then, flung back into the white emptiness with enough force to knock him out.

Then again. And, again. And, again. These events repeated themselves in a cycle, like an old VHS recording being rewound and played again over the same scene.

Around this time, Lord Symmetry entered the archived halls that Daisensei called home. The man with the iron mask was sitting still, holding the hand of the incapacitated Ikki still. The outside was calm. Serene, even. "Symmetry, Kid, you should see what I have seen..." Daisensei told him. Without the helmet, even Lord Symmetry was not immune to the mental games that Daisensei could perform. The entirety of the vision for Ikki and his future was played out for Lord Symmetry, then the entirety of the exchanges between Daisensei and Ikki himself. It was forty minutes or so for Lord Symmetry, but less than a half second in real time. Such was the power of time perception.

Directly after, Daisensei merged the mind of Lord Symmetry into the Soul Space of Ikki and himself wherein Ikki was in the endless cycle of corruption, lunging forward as a feral beast. "You will forgive for intruding on your mind, but I do believe you needed to see what has transpired. He is no Kishin, perhaps if left alone, but he is a threat. Put on a mission of high enough stakes, I have no doubt he would have killed or gotten killed other students," Daisensei explained. This world was now shared by them. Eerily, ikki was locked in an endless cycle of a feral assault. It likely was this ability that had Lord Death always come in pairs.

Library Dungeon

Lord Symmetry

From the second he entered the Space, Lord Symmetry immediately began to understand just why both Eibon and his father had been so wary of Daisen in the first place. Not that the headmaster had had any reason to doubt the observations he'd made in their first meeting, but now it was more apparent than anything.

Daisensei could've been a powerful foe, if he had chosen to not reform.

Regardless, the issue at hand wasn't the level of trouble his prisoner could impose without that mask- the issue was what Daisensei had shown him prior to joining the duo's conversation. Like a broken DVD player stuck on rewound and play, Lord Symmetry watched Ikki lunge, rewind, attack, and repeat. And every time the loop reiterated, was another time Lord Symmetry reflected on the things he had been shown.

"And I thought things would go well." The headmaster said with a slight chuckle. "Hm, Wiccan" Lord Symmetry began. "Since you've been placed here, in the past 40 so years DWMA was able to make peace with the Witches. Ikki Kuki as you can see here is a prime example, as well as a few other students back at the academy. It took my degenerate brother, the fate of the world and more negotiations and careful planning in the years that followed before we were able to get anywhere- but in time we were able to slowly integrate some witches back into society. And with a little help from new allies we were able to integrate a lot more." With that said, Lord Symmetry turned his attention to the white canvas around them and turned to move through the empty space as he continued

"Since the last war, things have changed. We've had a bumpy road in recovery, some of that-- most of that, lie in my own faults. Perhaps had I trusted advice a bit more I may have come to you sooner. Which is why Ikki is here in the first place.

Daisen, if I may call you so, here is my verdict. That futuristic vision you showed me is proof enough that if we don't stop this here, there will be more problems than resolutions. While I'm not completely against kicking Ikki out now, it wouldn't solve anything if I were to expel them from the school. Yes, I do agree that they lack discipline. It's an issue I've been facing since DWMA suffered casualties and nearly lost everything but if I expel Ikki now it wouldn't do anyone any good. The Wiccan Council and the Third Eye keep a good eye on those susceptible to the Pull and too weak-willed in overcoming it. If Ikki understands this, we'd lose the chance in stopping them and even worse, putting an end to a new threat. After seeing that vision with him and one of my students I'd have to say I can agree with one thing..." the headmaster's eyes looked ahead into the blank canvas ahead before he turned to face the robed man.

"You may strip Ikki of their magic. Perform the seal, you aren't wrong in doing so. And Ikki has no right whatsoever in refusing you. Although..." Lord Symmetry's eyes moved back to the broken record display before them. "...if you wouldn't mind releasing them from that state?" the headmaster suggested with a raised brow more than asked.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo

Dansensei

Daisensei considered the reality of an alliance with Witches. He knew plenty about magic. He knew about the various species that used it. Not all of them suffered the Pull of Magic. Not all Witches did, either. It depended on their nature. Yet, still, a large majority of them did. An Alliance with them would be little difference, to the mind of Daisensei, than an alliance with Werewolves or Monsters themselves. They are creatures. Beasts. Just intelligent ones.

Daisensei raised his hand, ultimately stopping the endless cycle he put Ikki in. The final result was the young Meister sprawled out unconscious on the white ground, twitching in a restless, cold sleep. "He will be unconscious once we leave just as he is here. He may even have some retrograde amnesia; it depends on how his body reacts to the mental strain. Nevertheless, if you want the seal placed on him, I will need your help. I can access your minds without touching, but I cannot access wavelengths--such are the restrictions of the Mask of Eibon. I am also restricted to less than a percent of my own wavelength. To have enough power to seal him, I will need yours by proxy. When we leave here, simply place your hand on my back. I cannot initiate Resonance, but you can. It will be more akin to a Chain Resonance than that with a weapon. Your Wavelength will be like the hammer behind my chisel as I inscribe the seal onto him," Daisen explained. He was quite forthright with the limitations the mask put on him. He could not Resonate. Less than a percent of his own wavelength--alone that was unsettling. He also seemed to require touch for most of his more advanced abilities.

The restrictions Lord Death and Eibon put on him were more extensive than any prisoner left alive. What was in the files from the Oceania Branch?

The question soon dissolved just like the white world around them. Just as predicted, Ikki fell unconscious and Daisensei guided him to his lap. Wheelchair bound, Daisensei still had fairly strong upper body strength. "I'm sure you kept up on your studies, so I'll tell you how this seal works quickly and its limitations. The Seal will be comprised of your Wavelength and my own, but mostly yours. This means he will have a minute amount of of our Soul Signatures with him if someone perceives his Seal. The Seal is more like a barrier. It blocks the communication between the Soul and the Aether. It exists on his soul as much as it does his physical body. Being made of your Wavelength, it will be tremendously hard to break. It would require someone of skill parallel to mine, magic that could rival your wavelength or Ikki to use an advanced Resonance technique repeatedly. When I say advanced, I mean of the ultimate calibre: Demon-Hunt for example," Daisensei explained, now with the mottled voice that came through his mask opposed to the clear one in the Soul Space.

Daisensei pressed his thumb into the forehead of Ikki, then looked over his shoulder at Lord Symmetry, "Now I need your Soul, Shinigami," Daisensei said, referencing the need of another to perform this.
[/color]

full

tumblr_inline_nr72oseCVJ1txlwvy_500.gif

Blinking as his eyes adjusted to the sudden explosion of light, Darius remained steadfast in his spot, unperturbed by somewhat threatening welcoming the trio were receiving. His 'bravery' however was not born from an indomitable will, but more of a quiet scientific deduction of the whole situation. Simply put Darius had surmised this current display as being somewhat redundant in its nature and lacking any real 'oomph' in its display. Sure, had the three of them happened upon this spot by chance then his reaction would have been different, but the fact that they were led here and Darius himself had no ill-intentions had allowed him to deduce this as being a rather pointless routine. Not even for a moment did he feel any sense of fear or nervousness as the lasers scanned him; his only adverse reaction being his slight step backwards as the laser shone in his eyes. He was already visually impaired given his need for glasses, he didn't need that problem being enhanced by a laser to the eye.

Unspeaking, Darius glanced down at Prima for a moment before he too followed Tazmuir into the new room. Aside from this being apart of his duties in regards to babysitting Taz, Darius too was somewhat curious about this Gilbert fella, the rather unorthodox location and over the top 'intruder system', sparking a but of curiosity within him.
@Plasma The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

• Library Dungeon

Lord Symmetry

Like stepping out of humidity and stepping into a ventilated room of frostiness, the air grew just a bit colder as Lord Symmetry complied to Daisensei's wishes. One pale hand slid out of a pocket and reached out for a shoulder. The moment the principal's right hand met Daisensei's right shoulder, fingers curled around and gently grasped the wheelchair bound man.

Eyes closed, and one steady exhale later Kid the First spoke; "Let us begin."

Time did not tick, it went on unnoticed. The temperature did not rise nor did it drop but the air itself held a chill to it that was not there before and had no business being there now. Animus cared not for logic however and allowed bits of mana trapped within the plants, trapped within pocket molecules of air, to flow not into the deity but around both him and his ensemble. Childishly brushing strands of hair, clicking or slightly adjusting the wrinkles of clothes, and whistling ever so lightly as it all filled the the abode of books and vegetation. A unnatural breeze filled Daisensei's chambers and with every unnoticed tick of that went on that metaphorical clock- spiritual energy gently flowed through Kid's arm and was pumped in a steady rivulet through his fingers and palm right into the gates of Daisensei's waiting wavelength.

Leaves whistled, a slight flap filled the air, and only after giving himself a small practice trial, did Lord Symmetry truly dig in to begin the task at hand.

The wind picked up, the air grew colder, hints of condensation filled the air and the principal's steady stream no longer flowed but pumped into his partner as his wavelength reached out to his prisoner's, ever ready to begin their duty-- ever ready to inscribe the seal.

full

04b2c900a8bfee2770cabc4c8e583ec9b83cfbe8_hq.gif

Location: Free Falling with no Bungee Cable or Parachutes. Ft. Taz and Prima​

Pressing the rim of his glasses to his face, Darius inhaled deeply; his hair waving wildly as the wind forced its way past him. Seeing in the darkness was a gift he was not born with, however thanks to the dim light emanating from around Prima, Darius was able to estimate the distances between himself and her. With Taz's comments, it was obvious that Prima would be the desired meeting point

Eyes closed and deep in focus, Darius ran through his plan once more, looking for any flaws in his next course of actions, only to find none. Satisfied, Darius began the first step; his whole body turning almost completely transparent as his anatomy shifted into a large humanoid bubble, retaining this form for a mere few seconds before popping into a rich navy blue glow that rocketed towards Taz, who by now was slowly illuminated by the glow radiating off of Prima.

It was brief and more than Darius would have liked to have spent however it was necessary for his plan to work. A few milliseconds within Taz's hands was all that was needed as Darius ceased the transformation almost immediately, returning back into his human form though rather then being behind them, he was now free falling ahead of the duo. "Spread your arms and legs out, create as much surface area as possible to create some wind resistance and get ready" he instructed, glancing back momentarily at the pair of them.

Without much warning, a small bubble began to escape from his mouth, this translucent pocket of air rapidly growing in size; much like a bubblegum being blown, only rather then popping once it reached a limit, the Bubble continued to grow in size until reaching an optimal size, large enough for the trio to stand upon with relative ease. The aim however wasn't to stop their momentum completely but to slow their descent instead until they reached their desired location. With the bubble big enough, Darius kept both his hands open palmed and within the bubble's exterior layer, continueing the flow of energy needed to maintain the bubbles structural integrity.

"Get on"

Whilst the added weight of Prima and Taz would cause the bubble to fall faster, it was still much slower than the speed in which they had been free falling at earlier.

Dansensei

Daisensei was not wrong in telling Lord Symmetry that his soul would be like a hammer. However, that barely began to explain the sensations created by this unique type of Resonance. The first of all feelings was the pressure Desmond was under. His wavelength appeared to be under ten tons of weight as Lord Symmetry poured into it. Daresay no Meister alive could function like that, yet this being managed nigh-immortality and abilities still far beyond his own. The Mask of Eibon made a soul nearly impossible to use, yet through skill and knowledge alone, Desmond made his name as the 'Dai-sensei' of the DWMA.

Secondly was the profound intricacies of resonating with Desmond. It was nowhere near what a true resonance was. It was not their souls singing in harmony, but instead, as if a slow trickle began to steadily feed a dry river bed. The water not only had to flow through, but wet the ground before it could even more further. Just how much this man had been starved of a full wavelength was almost horrifying and how his body came to life once he had access to one was almost equally astonishing. It was as if a desert was being painted into a canvas; the murky browns and dark colors being replaced with bright, vibrant life in the form of green, blue and even a few darker hues. This is what this resonance was about.

It was not raw power. Quite the opposite. Like the veins of the elderly, Desmond and his narrowed wavelength pathways felt fragile.

Once Desmond felt his body energized with the wavelength he needed, he lifted the shirt off of young Ikki and had him hunch over in front of him, held straight by one firm hand on his shoulder while the other had a mere two fingers pressed on his back. Then came the most unique and daunting experience:

What it felt like for Desmond to manipulate a soul.​

Desmond described the soul was a waterfall where a slow trickle needed to carve a path. That was a novice idea. When he pushed the wavelength of Lord Symmetry into Ikki, it was no less impressive or precise than a cardiac team threading a fine catheter through the vessels of the body into the heart. But, even that paled in comparison. Desmond did not just thread one sliver of wavelength through Ikki, but thousands. Thousands upon thousands of individual threads poured into his soul and began outstretching to every layer. If he had seven chakras, each were being filled with their own unique threads.

Slowly but surely, a single black crescent formed right above Ikki's coccyx. Inside it, a black dot right above his vertebrae. Soon after, a crescent formed on the opposite side of the dot, looped above and over that dot and to the original side, albeit an inch or so above. Then yet again, another dot formed. This continued, forming a long chain over each of his vertebrae. If one was watching with naked eyes, it would appear that Desmond was sewing into his spine, but that was far from the truth.

No. No Lord Symmetry could feel with absolute clarity exactly what was going on. Finite precision at such a level he had never considered. Each and every fiber of Ikki's soul was being threaded through, the connected to the core of his soul. Each time a dot appeared above a vertebrae, it was as if hundreds of parts of his soul from his legs to his abdomen were being rooted to his center. Then, as the crescent moved upward, so did what was being connected. Internal organs, nerves, but more so, more elements of his soul. His body, mind and soul were connected. This entire procedure was a perfect example of the motto: a sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.

The inscription took time. While it was impressive, it was not immediate. The concentration required was immense. A thousand thoughts raced a minute as Desmond continued up the body. Delicate care for every vessel, and there became a reality. The metaphysical vessels of the soul, the sutures that held it together, the fibers that were woven as part of who a person was were closely tied to the vessels, arteries, veins and lymphatic system of the person. This required not just knowledge of the soul, but knowledge of the body. The process of binding the heart to the seal alone was one of the most nerve-wracking.

But, it went smooth. In the end, Ikki had thirty-three woven dots traveling up his back and neck, but that was still not the end. There was one more. Desmond pulled Ikki by his shoulder and turned him over, removing his fingers in doing so. He finally pressed it against the forehead of the young Meister. This was the last place that needed protected. If it were a chakra, it would represent the mind's eye. It was not connected to the physical body like the others, but it was equally important. Desmond poured pieces of the Shinigami soul into this crevice and wrapped the dreaming mind of Ikki in a perpetual blackness.

He began weaving a protective barrier around the mind of Ikki. Connecting it with thousands of other tethers he created previously. Then it all made sense. In the last seven dots he created, he left loose ends and now they were being merged with this one. Desmond was binding the mind's eye to the physical soul. This was the process that safeguarded the mind. This was the part of the seal that would prevent the Pull of Magic. The rest of the seal was thorough; it prevent Ikki from using his magic and kept his body stable, probably even protected it against certain disruption attacks as well. But, what it really did was created a perfectly 'closed loop' to protect his mind from the Pull. The Aether, mana in the form of Magic, could not penetrate his soul again despite his soul being receptive to it. This was the final stage of the seal.

Once the weave was complete, so was Desmond. The process itself took less than an hour, but it felt like a short eternity. Even Desmond was left with a cold sweat. When he removed his thumb from Ikki, a small black dot was all that was left on his forehead. No crescent chains like those along his back. Just one dot representing the barrier over his mind's eye.

"It is done," Daisensei said, his voice slightly exasperated. While he sounded fatigued, Lord Symmetry likely had a handful of other thoughts running through his mind. Even Franken Stein and his sutures did not quite compare to what he just experienced. "If the bindi on his head bothers him, I believe your world has plenty of cosmetics to cover it," Desmond said, although there was a clear apathy in his voice.

"Take him. He will need rest... in medical terms, his body is closest to a postictal state. He will recover soon, but without his magic," Daisensei explained. He then turned his wheelchair, still holding Ikki, so that he could face Lord Symmetry. "If you would be so kind, I would like to see the other student from that vision some time. 'Taz' was the name young Ikki repeated in his mind for him, so I assume it is his," Daisensei requested before offering the limp body of Ikki to Lord Symmetry.

• Library Dungeon

Lord Symmetry

Who was this man? Not once, not twice, but yet again the prisoner had surprised its captor. Not through trickery, not through murderous intent, and not through mischief but through sheer skill and application. And even as the process of the seal continued Lord Symmetry found his mind drifting to their last discussion and the mention of those files.

Perhaps when he had the chance he would go and retrieve them, so that he could learn more about...Desmond. So that was his name.

There were certain things his father never mentioned or discussed with him, just as he had never mentioned or really discussed with his own child. But the more they interacted, the more the Shinigami found himself questioning just what would happen if there ever were to come a time where he'd need Daisensei at his full strength, but for now- thoughts like this would have to wait. The seal was done, and with it the principal's attention turned to the student at hand.

Complying by the request, Lord Symmetry knelt forward and with the help of Daisen picked the feline student up, one arm lifting up by the fossa and the other acting as support for the back where the student's head rested on the Shinigam's chest.

"Rest assured I will be sure to send him. Though there is something that has been on my mind since seeing that vision" -a pause to shift Ikki into a more comforting position- "In that vision, Taz said he was searching for someone. The person whom Ikki was working for. There isn't any chance you were able to find anything relating to Ikki's thoughts where he had an idea or clue to whom that person might be. Is there?" It was an important question, but not one Lord Symmetry expected any solid answer since it was a vision. Regardless, it was a vision to watch out for.

Dansensei

"No... No I had checked. By the time thoughts of whoever it was came to his mind, he was already in fear. 'Taz' did himself no favors in how he disposed of those... things. Ikki now has no idea who it was when I went through his mind, so whatever happened to him in that future must not have occurred yet. What little I know is that Ikki and his memories involved magic. The person Taz was after trained Ikki and replaced his arm. I cannot give you more to go on," Daisensei told him. There was a slight amount of discomfort and disappointment coming from the man. It made sense. He prided himself on having all of these answers, yet he now could not give one to Lord Symmetry.

"Once you read that file, you will never think of taking this mask off again," Daisensei told him seemingly out of the blue. Then again, he was a mind-reader.

• full

Location: Free Falling with no Bungee Cable or Parachutes. Ft. Taz and Prima​

Darius glanced up at Taz as he gave thanks; the lack of sincere feels within his comments was not that surprising, after all Taz was the wannabe embodiment of pride; admitting his lack of ability in dealing with a situation was akin to Blasphemy. Darius saw no real need to comment on this though, doing so would not have sped up their descent any faster nor would it have gotten them anywhere, however Darius's attempt to remain rather 'professional' was again put to the test as Tazmuir spoke once more; this time questioning Darius's and Prima's intentions.

"Oh, definitely number 2" replied Darius, smirking as he did so. "I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself tonight if I were to let an obviously still delirious individual wonder around dark corridors alone.. once your able to tell the difference between three and four, then perhaps I'll be on my way.. but alas, at this very moment, we are here fulfilling our own little roles"

Darius glanced down at their intended destination. "As for the others.. well, if they want to bail on their duties, then so be it. I am neither their instructor or their babysitter, it is not my place to chastise them for failing to see their responsibilities through or to punish them either. Merely speaking, their actions are just another way of telling me who it is I can trust and who it is I cannot trust to have my back during a mission, obviously the latter applying to the trio in this case" he added, keeping his hands within the exterior layer of the bubble and maintaining its form.

"As for why I am still here.. " he narrowed his gaze towards Taz, "...that is of no real of importance to you. Just accept that I and Prima are here to stay... albeit reluctantly on my part"

Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Phayne Phayne Rui Rui @Gem

The Book Huntsmen

Boy these kids are slow was the first thought that came to Ethan's mind after spending a good three minutes waiting down the hall, just for Mina to snap out of her daze and come out of her state of jubilation. The moment Mina was up and heading their direction with Kasper, Biyu, and knocked out Conor in tow- Ethan promptly turned and continued to lead the way towards the nearest set of stairs. Pausing only briefly to turn around, head back in the direction he was leaving and meet Biyu halfway through her trudge.

"I'll take that", he said, offering to take Conor off her hands and then without waiting for a response slipped a hand under one of Conor's arms and proceeded to pull the boy off the prefect's shoulders. Once Conor was off, Ethan took a knee, tilted dope boy slightly onto his back and then hoisted dope boy over his shoulder like a human-sized sack of potatoes. And with that small problem out of the way Ethan turned and continued the lead down those never ending line of stairs to the first floor.

Conor's head may have accidentally lightly tapped the surface of a wall one to many times during one too many turns. It's all good though Ethan mused, something he had frankly told any of the students following him when they asked or if they even bothered to ask. It wasn't like he wouldn't get worse later on in the future, being in E.A.T tended to guarantee that one didn't often leave with one or two scars, be it physical, mental, or emotional...well, most of the time anyway. Sides, as long as he doesn't have a coma, everything's all good. And the only reason Ethan said that with certainty was because his own hands had acted as most of the shields between Conor's noggin and more than a few intrusive walls.

DWMA's first floor was like all the others. Hardwood floor boards, stretching spacious halls, a mixture of students of almost every race, every ethnicity, and every curricula mixed into the masses and a strong sense of symmetrical color scheme and design used in the buildings architecture. But, Ethan wasn't here to dawdle or give a tour (not that they'd need it), he was here to get these kiddies some druggies. And by Jove he'd be damned if he didn't keep his promise.

Making his way towards a corridor, a less populated section of the foyers, the librarian pulled out a card from his pocket and swiped it through the card swipe-- red turned blue, a strange insignia design appeared briefly on the door, and a click later the latch had released its hold to give way to new secrets. Art Room #12 was what the nameplate read and in it was what one would expect from any regular art room. Paintings.

The only thing was, these paintings spoke.

Glass visibly shattered within the canvas that featured a gambling game. Several characters were within all dressed from roughly ghetto to the upper crusts of elegance, only one of them spoke to Mina. "Eek GAD! Is that pink hair?! What is with people and dying their manes? My creator had several different hues and I still don't know why she does it!" a dignified lion, exclaimed with an adjustment of his monocle.

"Hey...Hey TUBBY!" A broken baseball bat pointed in Rodney's direction. "Yeah you! Where you getting that food? What? You think I can't smell that from here. Comin' in 'ere and wavin' around that scrumptious scent. And what's with you not having shoes- eh ponytail!? If I weren't a painting I'd--"

"Manners, Jackson." The rather deep voice of a pure white winged cat intoned in its black background of never ending space. It hung just a couple inches above and between Biyu and Zylon. "You know the rules. We're to do our job so that he can do his." And in the midst of all this commotion, Ethan had placed Conor down and disappeared behind a wall full of paintings.

"Hey. Hey kid. Girl with the green hair." A suave looking cartoon duck rose a thick brow in Zylon's direction, studying her. After a second the already open coat shined a gleam as a flap opened and a hand slowly pulled out a bottle of pancake syrup "Interested?", pancake syrup shook in its glassy contents. "I know a guy" he whispered almost secretively. A whisper that added onto the voices and more voices joining in to address each of the students in the room while Ethan was off doing who knows what elsewhere. Many tried to wake Conor. One even poked its cane at his skull. With all the commotion, noise, and distractions, the vibrations that filled the floor towards a hidden passage just beyond the corner almost went unnoticed. Almost.

Ethan re-emerged from his corner behind the wall of paintings and without wasting a second, made Conor stand up for a second so he could hoist him back over his shoulder. "Alright you guys, always great to see you again. Everyone, get into the dark, dimly lit hallway and stop in front of the walkway towards the tiled floor. Do not go near the floor. I've got to explain to you how to cross if we want to get to the apothecary in one piece." And with that said, the library hunter wasted no time in herding the kiddies out of Art Room #12 and into the dark, spooky hole in the wall.

full

Darius lurched forward, falling onto one knee as his right hand instinctively rose to cover his mouth; the sensation of being teleported getting the best of him and his 5 senses. The effect of being transported may have also had a much larger effect on him due to the fact that just prior to being ported, his sole concentration and focus had primarily revolved around maintaining the bubble, the sudden disappearance of the bubble as well as having his molecules scrambled was like a metaphorical punch to the face as well as several internal organs. Despite all this and his natural instinct of wanting to puke up his breakfast, Darius just about managed to contain his bodily urges, though the taste of bile that had risen up his throat remained.

Through all his struggles, Darius managed to here scraps of the conversation between Taz and this mystery man; the pair of them seemingly already formerly acquainted with one another. Silently and recovering, Darius slowly brought himself back up onto two feet, albeit two wobbly legs. Instinctively he reached out to steady himself on the closest thing; a large unused cauldron.

"Do you know this man?" he inquired as the man left the room.

• Tazmuir V. Klovic​

Tags:@Plasma Phayne Phayne

"The--" Taz stumbled and paused in place as he blinked owlishly, trying to right his hazed and blurred vision. He'd barely managed to make out the words Darius had said through the single loud ring in his ears -worse in his right than in his left- but had heard something along the lines of 'know this' and 'man', so he reasoned Darius might be asking who this was.

"He's The Alchemist", Taz finally said after several long seconds of silence and then added, "well...one of them. He's not the only one here. And yeah," a small smirk mixed between regret and pride emerged on his face. "I know him. A little too well for the crap we got getting here to even be a factor of consideration." Hands patted the wall as Taz squinted and found the doubles, triples, quadruples, and quintuples minimizing into triples. The upperclassmen blinked, hard, then scowled when he found his heightened senses were proving to betray him. "Getting sick and tired of these dumb little sessions you have to take to get here though....Guess it's still necessary." The last bit said with more distaste but a strong sense of acknowledgement. "Don't see why I have to go through this crap when I'm already injured." He griped, slightly wincing when he bumped into the elbow of a suit of armor. From the way he kept bumping into things it would take Taz a few minutes to finally make his way over to Darius' location as well as the spot not too far away from Prima who'd been groaning ever since they arrived.

When he did finally make it to Darius' location, Taz ended up hitting his shin at the lower base of the standing cauldron, and in doing so- he swore. "For the love of-- Al! What the-- why do you have so much stuff in this damn room?!" The discombobulated upperclassmen meant to bend down and rub his shin but when he did, he smacked his forehead against the wall he'd turned to in his annoyance and thus came an even greater string of swearing as distortion took over, his head jerked back from impact and Taz lost his balance. "For pie's sake, AL!!"

Kasper-Strauss%202_zpsruc6f8q9.png

8d4867082f81a0ff79ff14ecd14f4c2e344bcc37_hq.jpg

latest

Kasper kept his hands within his pockets, though not for any real aesthetic purpose but as a means to reduce the strain on his own arms. Like any human, his arms naturally swayed as he moved and it was that natural everyday action that was tearing away at him; his body still suffering the effects of the cafeteria fiasco. His pockets were more like a 'movement restrictor' at this point, two holes where his arms would remain without swaying much.
After everything with Mina, Kasper wasn't in much of a mood to converse with anyone else, his little out pour of 'emotion's had basically drained him, likewise with the adrenaline and nerves of this little moment having already waned, the air of aloofness that he had often worn as a second skin had returned, Kasper could only imagine what the others were thinking after seeing such an 'out of character' caricature of himself on display.

Kasper raised a brow towards the painting, his eyes zoning in on the one questioning his choice of attire; a painting of a broken baseball bat.. of all the things. Walking up towards the bat, Kasper leaned in closer, not once removing his hands from his pockets. "I'd snap you in two.. but it appears someone got here before me" he whispered towards the painting. There were a lot more crude things he could have said to the painting, the tone of its voice implying that whatever sentience was in it, was most likely male. Had Kasper desired, he could have finished this back and forth with a simple question about its masculinity, after all the phallic appearance of said Bat being broken did imply a lot of things

However Kasper chose not to lower himself to the level of argueing with a portrait and instead turned around so that his back was facing the painting instead. Before doing as Ethan had instructed.

Rui Rui GrieveWriter GrieveWriter The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul @Gem

full

Steadying himself whilst still holding onto the Cauldron, Darius through blurred vision scanned the room, his eyes falling upon the blurry shapes of both Prima and Taz, both of whom appeared and sounded to be in slightly worse off conditions then he was. Aside from the taste of bile that was rising through him, Darius wasn't really groaning likewise with the cauldron as support he wasn't walking around and crashing into the other objects that had been hoarded into this room.

"The Alchemist eh.." muttered Darius, raising his free hand to his forehead as he shook it slightly. While his vision was still blurred, he was staring to get accustomed to the setting around him, though it was still not to the point where he could see the alchemist fully. That didn't mean he was unable to see the 'train wreck' that was approaching.

Side stepping to the left, Darius just about managed to dodge Taz as he fell and smacked himself into the base of the large black pot. The act only serving to reaffirm Darius of his own actions and decisions to keep movement to a minimum. With their bodies in such a state, moving around a room as cluttered as this was just asking for more trouble.

Darius glanced at the pills that he was handed, none of them matched one another and seemed to be a random assortment of whatever the hell the alchemist could find. All three pills were different colors and shapes and he could have sworn one of them had the letter V on it. If that was what he assumed it to be, then the alchemist was clearly a crackpot or a looney that had given Darius some of his own pills by mistake. Sighing, Darius pocketed the pills whilst the Alchemist wasn't looking. There was no way he was trusting this mad scientist. He would tough out the urge to puke for now.

• ,​

The Apothecary

Tags:@Plasma Phayne Phayne
    Several minutes went by to give the group the time they needed to adjust to the medicine they had taken. The Alchemist had noticed that Darius' own medicine remained completely untouched, but instead of pestering the boy to take his meds, the Alchemist left him be to stew in his decisions. A small smile forming on his lips when he considered how amusing it was that some students held such suspicion in a place meant to heal them.

Ah well he thought with a shrug. "Are we ready to go?" He asked the group after ten minutes had passed. A grunt from Taz, a nod from Prima, and a glance at Darius' response was all the alchemist needed before rising from his seat on the table near the Eibon statue. "Then, follow me." He exited the door and made his way through the hall.

The underground halls had surprisingly decent lighting. Cracked walls, dusty corners, and closed doors made up the pathway the group walked on. Every now and then, the Alchemist would turn right or turn left every few minutes or so. Taz lead the other two students, not because he already knew the way but more out of his sense of pride and will to assert his dominance. One wondered why he even bothered when it was still clear he couldn't even see properly, Al didn't bother to stop the teen since it was just Taz being Taz. Pausing now and then to get his bearings. The medicine the Alchemist had used on him was taking affect, alleviating the haze that covered his eyes but not quickly enough in their ten minute rest to give him the chance to see things normally but just enough to make out the shapes.

So instead of using his eyes, he was using his ears. Al, would glance back every now and then to make sure the others were still following and didn't get lost down a turn. These halls were built like a maze. Take a wrong turn and you'd be lost for hours if you didn't know how to navigate back to the front desk.

Six minutes had went by since the group left the compartment supply room and as the group approached an iron door with silver encrusted markings along the door frame, Al the Alchemist turned his attention to the group while he worked on pulling out his wand from his coat.

"By the way," he said as each marking on the door hummed to life, heat shimmering into the air- "when the transfer is complete all you need to do to leave is enter the elevator. It only goes up, so you can take it up to the first floor." The Alchemist explained. "Anyway, we 're 'ere." All ten symbols burned a bright yellow and with that the iron door, slowly swung open.

full

So far this whole ordeal with Taz and Prima had felt more like an amusement ride, one of those slow moving carousels that followed a fixed path, every few minutes entering a completely new room with new sights and sounds. Like the ride, Darius too was unable to 'get off', forced to endure the shenanigans that ensued with seemingly every new 'turn'. The free-fall, the teleportation and now a bright iron door, Darius was beginning to question whether or not this 'joy ride' with Taz was really worth all the hassle, though thoughts were easily brushed aside as Al the Alchemist mentioned the elevator; the revelation of an 'exit' giving Darius a sliver more of patience. Not saying a word, Darius merely followed behind content to see it through now that the ending was in sight.

Standing beside Prima, he pocketed his hands and fidgeted with the pills he had stored away and waiting for Gilbert and Taz's conversation to end. Given Al and Gilberts casual demeanour with Taz, it was clear as day that they were already well aquainted with one another, though with Taz's personality, this wasn't too much of a surprise. What came as a surprise was Taz's inability to approach Gilbert. Being no doctor, Darius could only surmise Taz's statue impersonation as being A) The effects of his injuries or B) Taz was actually afraid to get closer to get his medication. The latter thought drawing a bit of a smirk on Darius's face' though it was quickly wiped away as Gilbert barked out instructions.

"Come on then.." muttered Darius, Raising Taz's right hand behind his neck and supporting his waist with his left hand.

Doing as Gilbert had instructed, brought Taz closer to Gilbert before leaving the boy next to the alchemist and taking a step backwards to where Prima was. Darius glanced down towards Prima as she engaged him with a question; one of which Darius had already assumed may pop up at some point. For those observing the chaos in the cafeteria, many of them would not have noticed Darius, given his position on the 2nd floor sitting in the booth furthest back.

"Like many of the students involved, I was merely watching. Observing the lunacy that rampaged through the lower levels" he replied, re-fixing his glasses upon his face. "While I could have interjected on the fight and imposed my own views, certain issues prevented me from doing so" he continued, now averting his gaze away from Prima. "...for example.. there was no need to ruin a good lunch for the sake of stopping a playground squabble", the latter part of his statement a lie. Darius saw no reason to completely reveal the reasons for him being there, nor the fact that Ruby had -prevented him from intervening sooner.

The Apothecary

Tags: Phayne Phayne @Plasma

She hummed a tune of curiosity. While he merely sneered. From the response and the way he'd turned away Prima concluded Darius wasn't telling them the entire truth to the real reason he hadn't intervened. But, she didn't push to pester and pry when it was clear Darius didn't want to say anymore on the matter. Instead she responded with a simple "Okay." While Taz merely snickered at Darius response.

The sheer audacity this kid had to come up faulting him for the whole Cafeteria incident was hilarious now that he knew Darius had the chance to do something but didn't because something prevented him or something had stopped him. A part of Taz said the Weapon didn't want to get mixed up in the actual fight, another part said the professors had something to do with it. Whatever the case was Taz made no attempts in hiding his mocking grin but he also made no attempts in letting the other two catch on to it either. Keeping his front pointed towards the front desk and using said desk to support his weight while they waited.

Five minutes or so went by and the sound of footsteps drew near- at least to Taz's hearing. He blinked and for a brief second everything became clear again, but that only lasted a second before a fraction of haze returned to his eyes. He scowled, but kept all signs of animosity out of his voice. "The salve, Gil?"

Gilbert walked in holding a container full of dark green mush. "It's here." The Jamaican responded, accent light and barely accentuating some of his words. "The required payment will come outta your account and you'll see the charges applied sometime by tomorrow evening."

Taz nodded and blinked again to verify the location of the jar before reaching for it, fumbling once before his hand finally wrapped around the ointment. "And the pills?"

Rustling from behind the door Gilbert had entered and returned from rattled through the air and with a toss as Al stepped out into the open a capsule full of multicolored pills arced over to Taz in the air. He caught it with a clean swipe of his hand. "Thanks." Taz said as he slipped the capsule into a jean pocket. "I'll try to avoid getting into too much trouble....well, okay that's a lie." A hint of humor in his tone, "I'll try not to put too many people in the infirmary and stay out of there myself."

Gilbert chuckled while Al merely smiled. "Feel free to visit when you're not injured. Always nice to have other company. As for you two" GIlbert said turning his attention to Prima and Darius. "Make sure he stays out of trouble if you can, eh? And try not to let him drag you into anything stupid."

"He is a handful, but, you get used to him, yeah?" Taz merely shook his head, more so because he doubted he'd be seeing these two around again save for the occasional passing by. Even then he didn't think that'd be often. Rare at most, non-existent at best.

"Where's the exit again?"

"Right behind you." Gilbert replied. And if the group turned to the wall a couple yards behind them, they'd see that wall had slid to the sides to indeed reveal an elevator inside. Cliche elevator music waiting to torture them all the way back up top. Taz merely grinned, muttering something about two assholes as he made his way towards Darius. "Hey, help me back upstairs eh? Visions gotten better, still a bit hazy though. We can part ways after this."

iStock_000017431090Large.jpg

4F-2503​

Dr. Macson​

Motion sensory lights turned on, spraying the room in lucid white light as the straw blonde professor walked into the illuminated room. The full moon class was empty, no one was here, at least not yet. Dr. Macson checked his watch as he climbed the steps up onto the dais-- the time and date read 10:16 a.m. March 5, 2063 , Friday. Approximately three hours ago upon entering the school's premises he'd had a faculty member deliver multiple emails to several different students. Conor O' Neil, Kasper Strauss, Mina Saito, Tazmuir Klovic, Morgenstern Stein, Rodney Quinless, Zylon Kindleton, and four other students by the names Ikki, Mido, Biyu, and Darius were all to attend this room at exactly 10:30 a.m. and not a few minutes later. To his knowledge there were four or three other students coming in as well due to recent classes finally opening up for availability. Owen, Ash, Xandria and one possibly attending Deadly Prima joining as well. He'd been notified there was a chance Biyu, Mina, Ikki and Prima may be coming in late or at another point in time due to certain circumstances. That was fine, at least now that he knew all he need do was explain it to his peers, when they too had arrived.

The squeak of a swivel chair hissed in the air as Macson leaned back, looking past windows into the clear skies. Today, he wasn't here to teach the Full Moon Class. Today he was here to help introduce his colleagues and at the same time give out an assignment. A remedial assignment as minor as it would be for missing his classes. Aimed particularly at those who'd suffered injury due to his...previously assigned...outside activity. In retrospect it'd been a mistake to send Ruby, knowing how she was, to watch over things. He should've sent someone else to watch over the class and see to it that the fight had never escalated as far as it had but...but, that was in the past. And this was the present. Very few had been injured in the long run. Everything had, surprisingly, worked out. All he needed to do was see to it that something like this didn't happen again. And as long as they came and as long as he could give the assignment all would be well.

Besides, the sooner he gave it the sooner he could introduce his peers. No doubt they'd be arriving five minutes or less after the respective time. Speaking of time, Macson looked at his watch- it was 10:21 a.m. They had 9 minutes. And probably even less to prepare in making sure they made a good impression with some of these professors.

Dr. Macson smiled. A hint of amusement touching his tone, "Well class, who will be first to volunteer?" And as if to answer his question, the sound of footsteps faintly echoed towards the door.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Phayne Phayne Rui Rui @Gem @Plasma GrieveWriter GrieveWriter OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Leo Radomir Leo Radomir @Astaroth Suzumiya* SavingStar SavingStar Susanoo Susanoo

Morgenstern Stein
tumblr_oftiblxieR1tprwhqo1_500.gif

The hallways were abnormally silent. Too silent.

At least, they were to Morgenstern, who was used to the hustle and bustle of the student body's daily life

Even some of the teachers, she noticed, were acting out of the normal. It was as if they felt the need to wear down a bit, to mute their excessive words and calm down extravagant personalities. It was if they were expecting something, and something unnerving. Maybe Lord asymmetry was doing class evaluations today? She did not know.

As she walked past the teachers' lounge, heels clicking against the cold, hard flooring of the academy, she could have sworn she heard a new voice.

No, she finally decided. The voice was new to her, but only because she knew not what most of the other teachers sounded like. After all, she had no reason to attend all of their classes. Especially not any of the N.O.T. Classes.

Straightening her back and rolling her shoulders, Morgenstern held herself with poise as she entered the classroom. "Good morning, Dr. Macson"
The female greeted, uncannily more cheerful than usual.

Morgenstern, if we were being honest, was still buzzing with the energy of last night, when she had met her weapon partner, achieved minor resonance, and learned how to use actual soul sutures to heal her fractured and cracked ribcage.

Then again, it could have just been dizziness from the concussion making her mood odd. After all, the medic in charge of the school dispinsary HAD diagnosed her with Post-Concussion Syndrome-a stupid nape if you ask her- after he had quite literally tracked her down no sooner than her return to the academy with her partner, Mido.

The silverette female walked to her usual seat, putting her supplies-consisting of only a small notebook and pencil- on the desk before her. Her heels clicking increased as she half-ran over to her spot, sitting down.

Crossing her legs, she looked around the classroom. She furrowed her brows, noting the apparent lack of lesson plans written or showing anywhere in the room. "Dr. Macson" she asked. "Are we doing a field assignment today or something? You look a bit more...relaxed...than normal. Is everything alright?"

She tilted her head a rough 45 degrees to the right, her left brow raising as bright-currently green- eyes stared at him, showing a mix of curiosity, only a bit of concern, and excitement. The eyes of a scientist.

The exact same scientist eyes that stared down a friend of hers only an hour before, before they had spent their free time sparring-which she inevitably won, and then helped treat the poor boy's wounds.

But that wasn't important. At least not until Lord Symmetry found out-WHICH, if she could do anything about it, he wouldn't

Last edited:

• iStock_000017431090Large.jpg

4F-2503​

Dr. Macson​

In return to the greeting Dr. Macson merely smiled. "No field experiments today Morgenstern. Today's going to be a very short session." And as if to punctuate that line of speaking the chair creaked a bit more as Macson got a lot more comfortable in his cushioned seat. "In fact today's entire meeting is just going to be based around a single assignment. Nothing major, more of a bit of advice if anything else, less than an actual exercise that you won't already be fulfilling. In any case I'll explain today's purpose before I introduce the class to some colleagues of mine." Macson informed, eyes sparing the fixed doors a glance to see if anyone else would be coming through the large oaken doors. When no sounds of indication became apparent, the doctor turned his attention to his watch.

Macson checked the time. 10:23 a.m. Seven minutes still remaining.

SavingStar SavingStar

Last edited:
Owen peeked at his watch as he waltzed down one of the many, pristine looking corridors of DWMA.

10:24, looks like we're not late, luckily.
It isn't my fault you were so shaken up about the crap that happened yesterday that you fell asleep and forgot to set your alarm now is it?
You were awake, you could've woken me up.
Where's the fun in that? Tired you looks like arse, and yknow how much first impressions count.
Asshole.

Owen tried to straighten his hair a little as he came through the door to the Full Moon Class with a smile, before the teacher his eyes glanced to the girl already there.

Eesh, I thought I was way too early
He smiled to the girl before turning to the teacher again. "Doctor... Macson is it? I don't believe we have been previously acquainted, it's nice to meet you, but I must ask, why are you here instead of Morgana or Miss Amy?" He gave Macson a puzzled look as he glanced down to his clothes. A white dress shirt over a buttoned black waist coat, with a black bow tie, dress pants fastened nicely with a buckled leather belt. His outfit would look pristine, if not for the wrinkles in his clothes and his trainers and bright green bag ruining the look. He hadn't changed out of his uniform when he collapsed into bed. He was in too much of a hurry to waste time changed, instead using the few minutes he had to brush his teeth and spray himself with deodorant and aftershave.

As he questioned Dr Macson he came to think of the previous day, feeling a slight pang of dread as he though of being imprisoned by those mythics. It wasn't that he disliked or hated Kuva and Nikur, but that he'd come to acknowledge that neither were push overs and atleast one of them hated him or seemed excessjv wary. That would be Kuva. His thoughts drifted to reminiscing on the two women. Yet again, he didn't hate them; he found both quite attractive, not as physical objects, but as sources of curiosity. They were interesting; their dynamic felt enticing and fun; whilst their close seeming bonds with the two mythics he had met gave them an air of power and mystery. He had after all requested access to The Garden, not only to research the mythics, but the sisters too.

His mind slipped into thinking of his research now, and the notes he had made on Kuva and Nikur, perhaps they could help his classmates in dire straights. Depending on if he could find a good time after the class had assembled, he would attempt to give them his analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morgenstern Stein
tumblr_oftiblxieR1tprwhqo1_500.gif

After having settled down down into her chair, Morgenstern finally could comprehend what Macson said. Nodding, she pulled out a notebook from her messenger bag. Opening it, she began to read over the notes in the scientific journal, each word written in the masculine yet elegant handwriting that was her grandfather's.

The gears in her head began to spin as she read through the notes, thinking of his hypothesis for each experiment and the results that either accepted or declined it. Only after a few moments of this did the word "colleagues" hit her.

Closing the book, she listened to the snap of the pages hitting each other as she snapped her head back up to the teacher's general direction.
"Wait. Colleagues?" She said incredulously. "And why do we need to-You know what, I'm not going to ask. Nevermind."

The young meister waved her hand dismissively, as per habit, and opened the journal again. She proceeded in her reading, caught up in a state of momentary bliss.

That was, at least, until Taz came along. As the obviously false blonde boy came waltzing in the doors like he owned the place, Morgenstern's eyes automatically rolled so far up towards the ceiling that one would maybe assume that she was trying to look at her brain.

Setting the journal down so that it's pages remained separated while she was away, Morgenstern took the opportunity to throw away the wrapper from the gum that currently lay in her mouth. Going to the nearest trash bin, which was at the back of the classroom, she passed Taz on the way by.

She was about to say something about him throwing paper at her, but she didn't

At the same moment, a knock on the door came as a young female-obviously a meister from her sheer aura- stuck her head in the door and whistled, holding out a cup full of what was assumed to be some kind of drink.

Morgenstern turned around and sighed in relief.
"ThAnK Death"she said, going to the front of the room to greet her. "You are a lifesaver." Taking the coffee that was offered, she returned with a gentle hug as she took a sip of the warm liquid. "Perfect. Thank you."

The second meister laughed. "So, what's with the outfit? she asked, referring to Morgenstern's choice of attire for the day. ""Are you trying to impress your partner? What's his name, Mido? Don't get me wrong, you look hot. It'll work, I pro-"

The silverette was wearing, surprisingly, a dress. The garment was blue and silver, he sleeves coming all the way up to her neck, where a screw-shaped brooch held the fabric together. Her silver hair was up in a ponytail and curled, complete with her signature thorn hair pin. Her said remained in her boot, the handle and side-piece sticking out from the grey leather.

"No, I am not. You need to stop listening to Eliza. Now, get out of here, you. This isn't your room" she cut her off. Laughing, she pushed her friend from the room, telling her to go to class and thanking her for the coffee.

Turning back around, she went to his side and addressed Taz directly, taking a sip of her coffee before she did.

Her face was blank, save for her narrowed green eyes, the paleness of her skin bringing out the scar and somehow making her look even more pissed off.

"I've been busy. That's how I've been. And my day just keeps getting better. And. Better. Now"
She said. "If you value your hands, I suggest you refrain from throwing things at me, Tazumir Klovic. And if you value your ability to speak, I ALSO suggest you call me by my name. Or, you can keep both and just allow to make sure that you never procreate."

As she spoke, her voice was a growl. She got closer and closer to him as she spoke, only pulling back after she'd gotten close enough for him to be able to smell the faint strawberry scent of her body wash.

She gave him an innocent smile, but the true threat was hidden behind t of EXACTLY what she would do to him.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

• 4F-2503​

Dr. Macson​

Tags: OnyxReaper OnyxReaper
    "Yes, how can I help you?" The doctor confirmed when Owen asked. Macson merely nodded in silence as he listened to what the boy had to say, ignoring the other activities occurring in the room. "Miss Amy and Morgana?" It took a second, then his bright green eyes widened in response to recollection. "Ah! Yes, yes, the Kankers. They will be here shortly. Possibly a few minutes later after it is time. I heard you had a meeting with them from your teacher just this morning. How did it go?" Macson asked, casually glancing at his wrist watch again. 10:24. 6 minutes remaining.

"Not many meisters get the opportunity to meet Mythics outside of mission based activity. I hope yours was an interesting one?"

Owen grinned like the Cheshire Cat after Macson questioned him "it was super interesting, they look like animals but they're clearly as smart as humans, capable of compassion, they're powerful and wonderful and oh so interesting"

His ears pricked as he heard the two bickering in the back, it wasn't in his nature to get involved in things that wouldn't help him learn, but something felt different today. A little more drive. A little more energy, a little more.... interest in chaotic inclination. And that interest grew, and, yet again, a colder voice, but most certainly his own rang from his mouth. "I believe it wise that you two cut down on the empty threats and bickering, it's unsightly..." He paused for a second, and grinned again, still not turning his face to the two behind him. "If you're looking for somebody to spar with, and you're looking for a meal, perhaps you can give me a good fight tonight, a cafe at the bottom of the stairs to DWMA, you can't miss it, I'll treat you to a meal for your troubles."

Oh god why would you open my mouth you prick. Stop doing this!
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
SavingStar SavingStar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back