• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Rookie's Stage~ | East Wing |

tumblr_o4aqacgUy01r4v5w2o1_500.gif

Owen Hartworth
The boy smiled back as Jamey took the seat besides him; he was interesting in his approach, his attitude shifting upon seeing a 'friend'. Taz. The boy besides him now was nervous. Shaky. Worried. As if he was breaking out into a cold sweat. Owen thought on what to do. Jamey and Taz were on a seemingly friendly basis, but it felt and seemed uneasy. Nevertheless, as long as it didn't sabotage anyone and didn't cause anyone danger, it was not Owen's business to pry; though the niggling in his mind once more indicated that Adam did not agree.

Just act normal. There is no reason to potentially make an enemy again. So, Owen kept his smile and offered his hand to shake "Hello there, as it's clear you already know, I'm Owen Hartworth, I'll be in your care for now atleast." He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly as he pondered for a brief moment; his head giving a slight shift to allow his eyes to glance at Taz without being horrendously obvious about it "Friend of yours? I feel like you wouldn't want me to call him over however" He took a breath "I won't pry, apologies for being so inquisitive, I'm a little on edge today; is there anything you can tell me about yourself that anybody can know? I will of course share information equally. I'd like to know a little about my partner, even if only temporary. Y'know, helping out with matching wavelengths and stuff" He sighed gently, hand still outstretched, his eyes a little wider, more childish than accusative or questioning. Merely curious.

Too much?
Put it this way, it's quite clear you're not a people person...
Coming from the psychopath?
A psychopath is commenting on your social skills, that should tell you enough.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

While ikki was minding their own business, away from everyone else. They looked like they had drink spoiled milk in the morning, just their really wicked atmosphere surrounding him. His barefeet, were placed comfortably on the desk, and their eyes barely visible with all that Orange long hair in the way of his left eye. Time will come kept playing in his mind, again and, again but, all he can do is just hear in from their brain nothing he can actually do about it.

Ikki felt like a soulless figure just roaming around this world with no purpose, they were quite the perfect candidate to turn into a kishin, but they wouldn't allow something like that to happen. Their father made them, not to be some savage creature, being a cat in the wild doesn't exactly count.

Taz awkward and, suspicious wave got ikki's attention. They started to take their foot off of the desk and, leaned forward with their chin rested on his right hand. "What does the mouse want now?" they were quite curious on what taz was trying to plan, his guess was just to tease him like always. The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Xandria yawned softly then put her head down "tooo....sleeeepppyyy... ash i wunna skip class~~~" she said as she move her head and whine when he wraps her in a mat ""ash~~~"" she whined desperately to stay down but it was too late when he drag her to the class. once they got there he put her down the seat were she yawned and he put her free. rubbing her eyes she look at everyone and let out a deep breath and place the pillow by her table then place out a voice tape beside her "this might help while im asleep" she said with a smile then place her head on the pillow were she once again continue her wonderful sweet sleep.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir The Regal Rper The Regal Rper and everyone ehehhe

Ash twitches with annoyance and draws on Xanders grabs her cheeks and starts to twist and pull them and says" Get the hell up you're a pain my ass all night and now you want to sleep, your making me look bad infront of the teacher and my possible teammates for classes and missions". After few minutes of then he lets her cheeks tangs back not caring and says" grand another attention seeker and peoples problems just what the doctor ordered, anyways i want to get this sorted as soon as possible so i can at least get a cup off coffee and something to eat". Ash looks at most people bar taz because he thinks he's a waste of space and doesn't want to deal with him if can be help. ' please put me on the team and class with at least one stable person i really don't need the added nonsense like the crap that happened in the cafiteria'.

da12c74de843881a6f780b665501946b.jpg
(chibi... cuz chibi image is cute)

Xandria woke up when a hard pinch was felt on her cheeks "awwww!" she whined and open her eyes and her face was being drag by the pinch of ash "Get the hell up you're a pain my ass all night and now you want to sleep, your making me look bad infront of the teacher and my possible teammates for classes and missions".said ash as he pinched her hardly "i-im sorry im just felt so tired today and i-i just wanted to take a nap" she said while she whimper in pain 'i dint know why im so tired to day i coudnt even remember what i did last night' she thought as she put her hands to his wrist. once he let go there were hot tears flowing down her cheeks as she rub her cheeks "y-y-ou know you c-could have just nudge me or shake me" she said silently as she rub her red marked cheeks and she look down the floor as she sigh "i-i want to have a cup of coffee too" she said in a sad tone as she play with her hands

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

• 4F-2503​

Jamey Chester

WuBpvIV.jpg

Tag: OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Caught off guard by the hand, Jamey blinked. He followed it to its owner and found Owen waiting, smiling. He blinked again, just now realizing Owen was talking to him. "Oh uh, yeah." A nervous chuckle. "Sorry about all of that" he said with a vague hand gesture, his hand taking Owen's and giving it a rather firm shake.

"And uh, no er, it's kind of complicated. I'd say yes but, he has good hearing. Rather not get into anything that could set him off, although considering he hasn't come up here to interrogate you I'd consider it a good thing." Another chuckle, less anxious. From there, Jamey listened to what Owen had to say onward. He cocked a curious brow about Owen stating he was nervous, but like Owen's refusal to pry about his relationship with Taz, Jamey didn't bother to pry with his current concerns. It didn't seem like something he wanted to talk about, so he didn't see a reason to bring it up.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He replied. Getting to know each other a bit better would help. The Weapon checked his watch. A minute remaining. They had some time to kill.

"So, what made you join E.A.T?" It was a simple, but loaded question. One that seemed to relieve all the stress from Jamey's voice. "A lot of kids joining in these days do it cause of the fame and glory. Eddy Fonz, Wiz, Hiro The Brave, ya know- those guys who all started out looking for fame and more or less kinda got into the whole deal because of it. Just curious to hear your side of thing. I got in because, well, family tradition. Had to, no other choice." He said that with an almost too bright of a smile.

tumblr_o4aqacgUy01r4v5w2o1_500.gif

Owen Hartworth
Owen beamed back at Jamey "Why I joined EAT?... Hmm, honestly it's less complicated than you'd expect; a little bit selfish, depending on how you see it as well." He pondered for a second, the hand that just shook Jamey's now resting under his chin as he glanced about listlessly "I hate suffering, Kishin, Madmen and Demon's cause it, as well as humans. But I can make a bigger impact against the supernatural than I can against Humanity. So, I joined EAT; it's honestly that simple, I wanna help people, and this is one of the most interestng ways for me to do it" He held onto his smile as he spoke, stowing his notebook and pencil back into his bag quickly, as not to be rude or look distracted whilst tooking to someone "Family tradition was your reason right? Nothing wrong with following after family, admirable, to do something to honor your family name, or just carry on something your loved ones value"

He paused for a moment, before pointing over to Morgenstein and her partner "Ah, btw, just thought I'd warn you beforehand, they don't like me" He chuckled a little "Nor do the teachers that should be showing up in a minute or two" He paused yet again, for a brief second, realising he was rambling on "By any chance do you know what's going on today?"

Ikki positioned both of their hands behind their orange, soft and, long hair as, they leaned back. "I don't want to bother you and, your little Juliet over there." they way taz looked at ikki didn't phase them, ikki's cold and, predatory stare would have made a much more effect. Taz wanted to know where ikki was all day yesterday, ikki remembered the promise the reaper wanted him to keep. Back tracking, he did say he wouldn't mention anything to any of the students upon the matter, ikki's words wasn't serious, but made the reaper seem to be that way. They were contemplating whether if ikki should spill the beans or not, though more juicy stuff will happen later on so he'll just wait it out and, just lie to taz. Simple as that.

"I was running errands, I do have a life outside of here, so can't really tag along throughout the day. Why?" taz shouldn't be smart enough to tell a lie from a truth, ikki doesn't think anyone can. Let alone nobody practically know them and, their capabilities like that. If they knew about history of cats and, himself being good at tricking people. Even thinking about when visiting that metal masked guy, whatever his name was, just didn't feel right to them. Ikki feels too normal, despite having all of his feline features and, acrobatic skills.

• 4F-2503​

Jamey Chester

WuBpvIV.jpg

Tag: OnyxReaper OnyxReaper

Jamey's brows knitted in confusion at Owen's remarks regarding Stein, then he frowned when he heard about Miss Amy and Lady Morgana's dislike of the kid. What's he gotten himself into? "What do you mean they don't like you? What did you--"

A loud clap cut him off and Jamey turned his attention towards the front desk.

Rodney & Zylon
rod-and-zy-jpg.324909

Interaction: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
And yet at that very moment, a familiar voice said "Excuse me! Pardon me!"

And then in came an exasperated Rodney with a none too pleased Zylon in his arms.

The Large Boy let out a breath of relief when he entered, smiling all the while as he hefted the angered girl in his arms "Hi there Mister! Sorry we're late and all, silly Zy-Zy here wound up in a bookshelf and it took me a good while to find her."

"Yo Rod, when someone hollows out a section of books in the library and replaces them with a queen sized bed, do you think that maybe just for the tiniest of seconds you could entertain the possibility that they wanted to be in that bed?"

Rodney just giggled at the weapon's words "But then you'd miss out on some jolly good learning there buddy!"

"Just... just put me in my seat already I can't even look at you right now."

At that point Rodney seemed to notice that he'd interrupted something of import, and bashfully carried his partner back to their seats.

• Aella Han
    SteelShot

integra_by_cairisti.jpg

When Macson moved his hand in the oh-so-familiar gesture for someone to enter, the room seemed to be silent. At least to this guest.

The only noise aware to them was the soft 'click,click' sound that often accompanied one who was wearing high heels. And, just as predicted, the newcomer was.

One foot stepped into the room, the door opening before a long and slender appendage crossed its threshold. Soon after, an arm appeared, gloved in black and swung forward by the motion of walking.

Then a body, dressed in a fine blazer and pencil skirt combo in a shade of rich forest green. Though, what truly attracted the eye would be the newcomer's shoes. Heels so thin that they looked to be as thick as the head of a needle, or perhaps like a dart.

And finally, a head appeared, followed by the final leg of the newcomer that was now obviously a woman. She was tall, standing at nigh six feet tall, only but an inch shorter. Her hair was long, a rich shade of blonde that would remind one of gold, and sprawled down her back and shoulders in waves of silky tresses. Upon her nose sat a pair of glasses, shielding steel grey eyes from the threat of near-blindness should they be removed.

A pale hand was raised, bringing a lidded cup of coffee larger than Morgenstern's had been-if at all possible- to pale pink lips, the light brown liquid cascading over taste buds, a few drops remaining on her lips for but a few moments before they were wiped off by a gloved hand.

Taking a moment, Aella turned to face the students. One hand holding her coffee, her other bent and put behind her back, almost in a militaristic style. Looking around, she scrutinized the students, inspecting them closely in an attempt to gauge who would cause trouble and who would not.

"Before I introduce myself" the young, attractive female said, turning her head towards her fellow professor. Her voice was smooth like honey, but it also held a cold note that insinuated that she was hard, unyielding. A true challenge. "I'd like you to meet a student of mine, Doctor Macson. I hope you do not mind, but I brought him here with me for purely educational purposes. He is free to your use should you require his services in any way."

A hand was extended towards the door as the woman turned only a few degrees short of ninety, allowing her own companion to enter the playing field.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper OnyxReaper OnyxReaper @ anyone else idk you people

Last edited:
UeAEcrD.png
Apex

It felt like a hundred different things were going on at once. The internal conversation with Stein and snide remarks to Tazmuir were quickly quelled by another girl walking in. And, then, Macson speaking, of course. As much as Macson wanted them to believe that they all could make use of such a remedial topic, Mido knew better. Mido was well aware of the importance in understanding and identifying the disparity in strength or even skill. He knew about risks. It was a lost sentiment on him, but he knew it wasn’t lost on the whole class.

This was important. He was here to make Morgenstern a leader and that meant being with her while they guided the others through these courses. Morgenstern had lost a lot, too. She learned the same lesson Mido did--the same way.

Mido and his thoughts intermingled with those of his new partner in a swooning dance of agreement. They were on the same wavelength, both figuratively and literally. That, however, came to an abrupt change the moment that one of the instructors and her protege came along. Everything about Morgenstern shifted. Every… little… thing. It was not the overwhelming input of a dozen people talking at once, but instead what felt like every conceivable emotion being processed at once.

Before Mido could inquire, Stein was gone. After feeling everything that Stein did, Mido felt just one thing. One thing and one thing alone. Jealousy. Whomever this individual was--and he did realize before she darted off that she found him oddly attractive--he incurred such powerful feelings in her that neither of them could honestly begin to describe them. This sparked something primal in Mido. Maybe it was his competitive nature with women. Maybe it was a slight bit of possessiveness. Maybe, just maybe, he was legitimately jealous about his new partner shifting her focus onto someone else. Or, maybe, he was jealous she never seemed to feel that way about him.

It didn’t matter.

What did was the incredibly powerful feeling of jealousy that Mido had at that moment. It cycled through him. Like a swordsmith folding impure iron, that feeling was pushed through his mind a dozen times over until it became the very core of what it meant: he wanted her. In that singular moment, Mido was consumed by an intense desire for the girl darting away from him--and he intended to act on it.

Mido dashed after Stein even quicker than she tried to exit the room--an impressive feat alone. Within distance, he grabbed her arm and once again, carried over their connection. This time, his feeling--his singular desire--flooded into her instead of vice versa. But, it was not just ‘sent’ into her. No. No, the intensity of what Mido felt was borderline insanity. Borderline madness. It was enough to touch even the upset Morgenstern at her very core for the briefest of moments. In a world full of darkness, Mido made his desire for her the brightest neon sign possible.

There might have been some contest between them. Maybe some mixed feelings. Maybe an argument. Or, maybe the bridge to something more romantic. All of that might have happened. But, it didn’t. It didn’t because the next instructor walked in and the wave he created made the one that followed Aella seem like a ripple. Stein might have gotten out if not walking into the wall that was Apex as he entered the room. And, with him, came the atmosphere that hung around him like a hot, heavy air.

Weapon, Meister, teacher, student--it didn’t matter. It was impossible to miss Apex. Everything about him from his appearance to his demeanor including his body language all tied into the wavelength that radiated from his body. It was impossible to fully suppress. Some assassins might learn techniques to become invisible. But Apex? Apex was a werewolf. Apex was an alpha. Apex was no assassin. Apex was a warrior and it dripped from every part of his body into the very air around him. It was not something he couldn’t hide even if he wanted to.

More importantly, this atmosphere he created was tied to his own wavelength. The aura of a true alpha. The leader of the pack. It was not something easily resisted and it did not exist inside everyone. While it spread like Madness, there was a key difference. Madness existed inherently inside everyone. But, his wavelength impregnated the minds of everyone around and began to nurture the seeds of the feral, pack mentality. It was almost a stench. A foul odor that no one could ignore.

Stein, by happenstance, was the first that Apex ran into. Quite literally. He was a wall and he did not stop nor move for anyone--even Death himself. Her shoulder grazed his in the second that Mido was pouring his own desire into her and the result was immediate: Mido was overwhelmed. Everything about them was short circuited. Their connection. Her madness. His desire. It came to a halt when her shoulder touched his lower torso and he stopped.

His dark brown eyes, still a shade lighter than those of Mido, peered down at her. The feeling was daunting. It was like death. It was like a child, already bruised and scraped from a long chase, being cornered by a wolf. It was a feeling of helplessness. It was despair. His lips barely moved as his deep, raspy voice merely said, “Sit back down,” with an intense emphasis on ‘back’. His eyes shifted to the short-circuited weapon grabbing her arm, causing him to retract his hand and step back almost instinctively. Apex need not repeat himself.

A shiver. Taz, shivered. The tingle went up his spine, through his muscles, and left his body feeling solid like an ice cube out of a freezer. Even with the words directed at Stein and Mido, he found himself sitting back down, like an obedient pup wanting to please its master, avoid the wrath and see another day. Without saying a word, without turning his eyes away from Apex, he resumed his seat beside Prima, long tense exhales drawing from his nose.

Absent mindedly, he rubbed his hands together. Sweaty, hands, arms, chest, and now his back and pits. This sweat was different. Different from when Jamey walked in, not the same kind of sweat one builds up from a warm clear day or a good workout, but the kind one gets when a foreboding force presents itself anew.

He wasn’t terrified, he was stunned. Shellshocked really. It was Thomas all over again. Only difference was unlike Thomas, this...thing… exuded his presence without trying to impose fear, this was normal for him. Taz had to admit he was both slightly envious, but extremely vigilant of that.

It could mean anything.

Coughing lightly, he swallowed a lump and choked on a bit of saliva. Even while he worked his way back up to maintaining his breathing, Taz didn’t tear his eyes away from Apex. The forgotten child in the back of his head told him there’d be hell to pay if he did.

And Conor? His reaction wasn’t much different. Conor knew his own power and had been measuring it for years. Comparing it to others. He knew his soul was different. But, this wasn’t about his soul or arbitrary measurements. This was instinct. This was a voice that told him, deep down inside, that whatever this presence was, it was not to be fucked with.

That shiver Taz felt? Conor became acquainted with it, too. It was the moment someone who thought they were close to the top got shot right back down to the bottom. Conor had no one to compare it to. No teacher. Not even Lord Symmetry. He backed off from Biyu and found his way to a chair in the corner. Anyone that knew him knew that he kept his distance, but he also studied diligently. He was always close enough to the front that he could hear, see and feel whatever he needed to. Not this time. This time, Conor wanted as much distance as he could.

Just for a second. A brief second, for that fact, Conor used his Soul Perception while he was near Apex and he saw the monstrous werewolf soul of his teacher. It was a first. Not that he had never seen unique souls, but more so that he had never seen a werewolf soul. This feeling was somehow being inscribed onto the idea of what his instructor was. A werewolf. Was this what they were all like? Or, was this something about him?

A dozen more questions popped up across the classroom, but they were just like those above. Internal. Quiet. Unmentioned. Apex had no qualms effectively shoving Stein out of the way as he made his way through the room. Anyone else in the world might have come off as rude. But, Apex? It seemed like anyone that stood in his way was the rude one. Or, stupid one. Whichever.

Apex made no eye contact with Aella or her subordinate as he walked by them either. Whatever temptation her beauty might have had on others was lost on Apex. Or, maybe not powerful enough to overwhelm him. Either way, she was ignored like the dainty flower she was. He made his line straight for Macson and grabbed his shoulder. “Three minutes, Macson. Give us our instructions and stop wasting my time,” Apex said, loud enough that those nearby could hear. He did lower his voice just enough for only to two to hear when he added, “I won’t keep them in line for you all day.”

Macson cleared his throat, then smiled slightly. Apex’s wavelength had certainly thrown him off his guard. Rank 3’s really did come in all shapes and forms. “I’ll only need two.” was his reply as he turned his attention towards the class only briefly glancing towards the door for the Kankers then back to the class a second later.

“These two, minus the Kankers who appear to be running a little late, are going to be starting their first class sessions today. Think of it like an introductory meeting between you and your other instructors. Whatever they have planned is what you’ll be doing for the rest of the day and the schedules they set is completely up to them.

When your names are called, get up and stand wherever they instruct you to be. If the Kankers haven’t arrived by then, then those of you that remain will be attending their class as a sign you signed up for those classes.”
A slight cough to clear his throat and the good doctor finished with a nod to his class and the other students there. “Try to follow my advice and not get on their bad side.” He added as a final warning, giving both Aella and Apex small pats on the shoulder as he said it.

After one final look around, Dr. Macson nodded to the two instructors the room was theirs. Then a few seconds later his steps could be heard outside the door, going down the hall. Apex was the first to move, of course. His first move? Knocking the hand Dr. Macson was patting him with.

His voice was now loud and clear. It felt like a megaphone. Not in volume, but in power. Each word he spoke, each name he said, every syllable that came out of his mouth… it was like the beginning of a dream. Surreal and attention grabbing. “Fuck what he said. I’m Apex. I generally teach advanced classes, but your normal instructor was killed about thirty-one hours ago and Symmetry couldn’t find a decent goddamn replacement. Let me tell you what this means. I don’t deal with stupid. In fact, the people that take my class normally have to sign death waivers,” Apex told them, explaining precisely what was going on and cutting through the bullshit that was spewed a minute ago.

“That said, our ‘class’ is going to be an outing in the training grounds your next session is gonna be in. Why? Stupid question, I’ll answer it anyway. I don’t want to have to teach you how not to die and the lesson of the next class all at once. Honestly, I’m glorified goddamn babysitter. So, let’s make this shit clear. Lord Symmetry gave me a few limits. I cannot strike you. I cannot make you bleed unless it’s to save your life. I must save you from any lethal danger and I cannot allow you to be harmed more so than a single broken bone. I’m going to translate what this means. I’m the most dangerous beast in the grounds we’re going to and the biggest thing you have to worry about is pissing me off. If you do, I’m going to break your arm, then tie it in a sling and then to my fucking belt loop,” Apex told them. All of them. He absolutely had no reserves about letting each person in the room know the type of person he was.

“The lucky four under my watch will be Ikki, Ash, Xandra and Biyu. I have no idea who the fuck you kids are nor do I care. So I caught you all, just in case. You have thirty minutes from the moment I leave the room to pack the necessities, then meet me on the 122 East Death Street leading to Exit 624 to get to the Training grounds. If you aren’t there, I’m going to fail you for both my class and the upcoming one. Any questions? No? Ya sure? Good,” Apex said, giving them their final round of instructions. Then, just as silently as he entered and just as unstoppable as he entered, he left, leaving the floor to Aella. Although, his presence lingered...

Last edited:
0b82c86a2fb04cfd104d7c1db9ead576757a345f_hq.jpg

Xandria look at Apex their advance teacher or combat teacher whatsoever she was really tired to know what kind of teacher he was becuz she was so tired to know but gladly her voice recorder is on so she might listen to it for later. as he talk she leaned her hands to her chin and yawn tiredly but all went into active mode when she heard ash's name and hers as she listen carefully

'what? oh dear let me recall what he said 122 East Death Street leading to Exit 624 to get to the Training grounds.yes thats right ' she said nodding to herself as she look at him "sir wait i have a question" she said raising her hand as fast as she can but their teacher Apex start walking out of the door like an unstoppable train. she stand up fast and place a hand over to her head in a worried look "o-oh my, Ash! we have to go to 122 East Death street now" she said as she pack her back and quickly held his hand.almost gripping it fearing that if ever they fail this subject they would be dealing with ash sister and that is one this Xandria never wanted to face again

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir SavingStar SavingStar RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Susanoo Susanoo GrieveWriter GrieveWriter OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Phayne Phayne @Plasma Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

Ikki's right brow rises up as an unexpected figure walked in the room and, the doctor giving out brief information upon the matter. The room cleared up, and silent as ever. It was silent enough that even a little crack could be heard from the room and, the air being blown from the vents. It was an odd silence, as the male gave off his interesting introduction. It wasn't an introduction they were actually looking for, not quite professional you should say, but this isn't a rainbow wonderland type of school. Everyone and anywhere has its history may it be dark which, leads to why he's very provocative and, little cringe with what he says. He somewhat manage to get the powerhouse company shook up a little, it was an interesting sight to see nevertheless. Though doesn't mean ikki didn't feel quite troubled by his presence either, nothing felt right. Well nothing ever felt right with them ever since the morning.

Apex was quite a name for a guy like him. It wouldn't be the name they'd pick out, but everyone has their own taste. Ikki met very little people like him, they were usually built for a mafia or militia if anything but an instructor. They're even curious if he'll actually go by the school books, but ikki couldn't imagine what it would be like to bind one of the reapers rules without him knowing it. He is a god right? Not some sort of all seeing god, not that he knew of, since they haven't done their research in a few months. "What's up with this guy? Did his wife die, did someone mug him on his way here?" those where the possible questions they could come up with in their head, the hostility was too surreal and, couldn't just be for show and, act like some sort of hard ass. The guy seemed attractive, but they weren't his course of meal. As his name was called, alonge with the others apex made his leave and, the room finally cleared and, a sigh of relief left from ikki.

"Guess we're the lucky ones after all" they said as ikki started crawling and, leaping from table to table in order to meet the floors with both of his hands and feet on the ground. Ikki decided to then stand straight and, scanned the room, examining everyone after that interesting introduction, leaving a smirk on the side of their face. "This is certainly going to be a fun day." as long as they don't get killed that is, but they werent all too worried about the safety of others. They'll be fine.

Xandria look at Apex their advance teacher or combat teacher whatsoever she was really tired to know what kind of teacher he was becuz she was so tired to know but gladly her voice recorder is on so she might listen to it for later. as he talk she leaned her hands to her chin and yawn tiredly but all went into active mode when she heard ash's name and hers as she listen carefully

'what? oh dear let me recall what he said 122 East Death Street leading to Exit 624 to get to the Training grounds.yes thats right ' she said nodding to herself as she look at him "sir wait i have a question" she said raising her hand as fast as she can but their teacher Apex start walking out of the door like an unstoppable train. she stand up fast and place a hand over to her head in a worried look "o-oh my, Ash! we have to go to 122 East Death street now" she said as she pack her back and quickly held his hand.almost gripping it fearing that if ever they fail this subject they would be dealing with ash sister and that is one this Xandria never wanted to face again

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir SavingStar SavingStar RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Susanoo Susanoo GrieveWriter GrieveWriter OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Phayne Phayne @Plasma Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

A part of dark ash could be felt as he the madness wavelength catches him somewhat off gaurd and he says in a cold voice" Fuck just my luck nearly everyone he seems to be deranged or pissed in some form or another, but hell may as well get this done i don't particularly feel having any bones broken, i hope this isn't long term having to step around egg shells in fear is unproductive". As ash starts to head out any student that would attack would get a pissed off earth shaman because he had barely slept feeling hostile right now. ' one were done with this the only thing that i'll be happy with is usesing some warm pillows to sleep on and i won't take no for an answer'.

Xandria look at ash and place her bag to her back "hey w-wait for me" she said as she followed him fastly as she look at him and she place a hand over to his shoulder to slow him down a little bit as she followed fastly. but then stop a little as she notice his dark energy "ash are you alright? you dont seem like yourself right now" she said in a worried tone as she look at him and held her hair close to her face like a mustash

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Once her simple minded partner dumped her back in her seat, Zylon made a point to pretend to be listening as Some Chick and some Dude showed up that Macson introduced as two more instructors or whatever.

She could feel the unearthly presence of the Werewolf as well as the next guy, but she honestly couldn't find the energy to act as affected as some of her other classmates were. So another hard ass, no biggie for one such as her. Rodney was of a different mind.

The moment he spotted faces he didn't recognize, his damned enthusiasm became practically palpable. Just a simple glance to the Friendly Fellow and she could see he was so pleased to meet new people that his hands were practically digging into his seat. The unsettling aura of Apex seemed to go completely over his head as all his attention centered on finding a way to make that man part of his companion compendium. So was the daring challenge of being friendly to all.

"Dude, chill out. I can feel your excitement from here.... its disgusting." the Weapon yawned "Like black licorice."

"Aw, black Licorice just wants to offer a different experience Zy-Zy." Rodney said with a sagely giggle while digging into a bag of sour chewy candies "I'm sure we could at least appreciate its efforts."

Zylon just groaned and let the Were-dude leave after choosing his unfortunate little followers, hopefully she and Rod could stay unnoticed long enough for whichever instructors came next to overlook them. However, as soon as the four Apex had called moved to follow him, Rodney seemed to make it his mission to be as noticeable as goddamn possible.

"Good luck on ya mission, chaps!" the Friendly fellow said pleasantly as if he'd known them for years, waving goodbye to the selected students as they left "We'll be rooting for ya!"

"No we won't."

"I'll be rooting for ya!"

Change Of Pace​
Collab By: The Regal Rper & Sir Les Paul

• He had waited. And, waited. And, waited. In a little chair in a little room with a little devilish secretary that could only logically exist for comedic effect--but this wasn’t funny. Apparently, making someone wait an obscene amount of time to discuss something as important as mentorship was appropriate to Lord Symmetry. Which was odd, normally the Shinigami had such a high value on education. But at last, at sweet long last, the secretary told him Lord Symmetry was ready to see him.

”Longest six minutes of my life,” Conor muttered under his breath once he walked past the pink-skinned, whatever-the-fuck she was.

It was the same as the last time. And, the time before that. Oh, and the one before that one, too. Conor walked past the golden gates into the cloudlike atmosphere Lord Symmetry kept as his office. Conor asked about it once. How Lord Symmetry, a man of great order, could stand this airy, uneven atmosphere. His answer? Some vague response about how sometimes it's more difficult to let go than it is to just deal with something you hate.

”I’m sure you know why I’m here, Lord Symmetry. You always seem to,” Conor commented with that half-sarcastic, exhausted tone he had whenever he felt like his time had been wasted. Granted, normally he was highly, highly respectful of Lord Symmetry, but today? This time? It just pushed him closer to teenage angst than it did his normal stern motivation.

Enlighten me Conor.” From his tone, he sounded slightly drained himself. Even if his posture seemed to be a bit more lax than usual, since Conor had entered the room the Shinigami’s eyes hadn’t left the boy since. His fingers tapped the arm rest lightly before adding, “Why are you here?

Conor narrowed his eyes, hefted a sigh, then answered Lord Symmetry in a faster, clear tone, ”My mentor was a True Mage. He played a few petty tricks, pretended he knew what being a Meister was like, and mocked me by challenging me to a fight. I won’t learn anything from someone like him. I want better.” He crossed his arms, but quickly added one addendum to his request, ”I want the best.”

Silence. For a few seconds that stretched into a minute, there was just silence. The Shinigami didn’t move. Didn’t blink. Just stared with his head resting on one hand. He looked at Conor for a long time all of which added up to one measly minute and just a few seconds past. Then blinking for the first time, Lord Symmetry sighed. It was a long exhale that if he had spoken instead would’ve said ‘not this again.’

Leaning forward then rising out of his hovering seat, Lord Symmetry moved a step towards Conor and just looked at him. Then after a second he turned and stared down the perpetual cloudy atmosphere that was the Death Room.

I’ll admit, some of my staff allow their personal views to intermingle with their work. It happens from time to time, but it is not consistent when it comes to their jobs entirely. Crowley, a True Mage he may be, I assure you could’ve taught you a thing or two about the wavelength-control you seek.” He paused, glanced Conor’s way, then turned his attention northwards again.

Did he inform you he was your sponsor?

Conor cut in quickly. ”I don’t really care if he was. Even if he had a lesson or two I may find helpful, two absolutes prevent him from being more useful to me than those forbidden books you keep under lock and key. The first is that he believed from the very beginning that all I care about is power.

Did he say that?

“Close enough. He challenged me to beat him, and if I won, he would make me the leader of our group. This tells me that he thought I may just actually believe I was outright stronger than him, that I had the ego to believe I could, and that for some ungodly reason I would want to actually lead a team. He even called it a ‘deal’, Lord Symmetry. It doesn’t take a genius to read between those lines,” Conor responded.

The headmaster’s shoulders moved up, then sagged back down. “Conor, did you consider the possibility that he was testing you? Trying to get a feel for not just your strength but your personality as well?

Oh, that thought occurred, but it was overshadowed by the irritation of him treating me like I had the IQ of a rusty spoon with that obvious bait.

So you’re telling me, you let your anger get the better of you?

“I’m telling you that I won’t be treated like an idiot just because someone has a rank or ability. Actually, Lord Symmetry, let me explain myself a little further. Let’s say he could teach me something about wavelengths. I’m sure he could, you’re right. But, I don’t have a normal wavelength. Isn’t a Strong Soul literally the rarest? Even more than the Grigori? Even if he can teach Taz, can he teach me? Is it the same? Even if a few lessons from magic transfer over, am I really being taught by someone that understands the difference?”

He wasn’t done. “Isn’t there anyone in the entire DWMA with some experience fighting or training people like me?” he asked. A genuine question. There was an undertone there not if pride or ego, but of… alienation.

...There...there is one person that comes to mind.” A hand moved up to come his hair back while the other moved to his hip. “But…”, there was a slight shake of head, “he wouldn’t listen to me. So if I send you to him”, he looked Conor right in the eye to let the next thing he said really sink in, “then you’ll have to convince him to teach you.” And it was a final statement that really did tell Conor the Shinigami had no major say in things if the boy chose this route.

Moving down a cushy pathway of black, Lord Symmetry added one final warning. “And he only gives a student I send him one chance and one chance only.” Without another word Lord Symmetry walked back towards his seat, approached a set of stairs that became easier to see as magical mist eased up and allowed the view of a rather expansive space where a glassless frame stood tall and stretched far.

With one hand, Lord Symmetry extended his left index finger and it glowed a radiant indigo. Moving that finger as if tracing words or something in another language he crafted the word into the air.

開​

Open.

The kanji text glowed bright red at that word, then in a speed impossible to track with the eye it flew into the center of the frame and exploded into a vortex of white and black light. Light that blinded anyone who tried to look at it directly and light that cast a shadow of the clear skies for only a few seconds before everything returned to normal.

If you step into that frame, it will take you directly to where he is. What I did just now, was open the gate into his personal pocket realm. Going through that gate won’t just take you to him. But it’ll allow you to use any statue in Death City to get to his specific realm so long as that is where you want to go.

Conor nodded. Specific realms were normally reserved for… prisoners. Or, celebrities. Or, just insanely rich hermits. In this situation, Lord Symmetry could have literally been sending him to any one of those three--if not some odd combination thereof. Whoever it was, Lord Symmetry had a lot of hesitation in doing this. Hesitation generally meant thought. Conor stepped through the gate before Lord Symmetry could give it a second one.

Notifiers: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Phayne Phayne One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back