• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Rookie's Stage~ | East Wing |

Today wasn't such a pleasant day for taz or anyone for that matter that has to deal with taz childish behavior, causing such a problem. With their tail swaying back and forth and, his orange colored eyes gazing upon taz struggle.

Ikki had thought up a way to settle him down, though it didn't feel all too professional, better yet quite seductive. Ikki would walk over to the nurse and, request to excuse him and, do his trick. "It's like dealing with a five year old after a shot in the arm" he thought to himself, as a sigh left him. Ikki leaned forward and, starred into taz's eyes with their right hand on his cheek. He had that sinister look on his face and, surely something that taz couldn't get away from and, one of ikki's solution on calming him down.

"Be a good boy, and settle down will ya? You wouldn't want this to get any worse, we know you want to get out, but you need to be healthy and, this is the only option of getting to that state." ikki says in a calming tone. Hoping to snap taz's stupid senses.

Tazmuir V. Klovic​

Too busy with his struggle against Prima, Taz almost missed the sound of words buzzing in his ears. Tense aching muscles relaxed, and with his relaxation so did Prima's efforts to keep him grounded reduce. Turning his eyes towards the voices while keeping Prima's dropped guard in mind, Taz shot a increasingly annoyed stare at doopey number 1 resting on doopey number 2; head and shoulders style. "UGH!" he said with venom. "Lord Death take me away! If I wanted to see this I would've taken your bad suggestion and watched that Rom-Com!"

"I thought it'd help!" Prima argued meekly. As well as sounding somewhat wounded.

"Journey For Love is not helping! So, you were WRONG!" Nope- that hurt. His insult/distraction to Ash and Xandria hadn't worked and nope, Prima wasn't letting him go anywhere. So caught up in his own thoughts on how to get out of here and get rid of some of this pending energy, Taz didn't even give the light footsteps he heard any mind till he sensed a presence get too damn close for their own good. And that's when Mr/Misses Neko Nyan Nyan, decided to put their damn hand on his damn cheek.

Guided to Ikki's eyes and still slightly unused to a regular dose of gentle touch, Taz's scowl and sour thoughts faded as he looked into Ikki's eyes while barely listening to what Ikki actually had to say. More interested in why exactly he couldn't determine Ikki's gender and why this person had the guts to talk to him in that manner of form. It wasn't until Ikki had finished speaking that Taz actually seemed to be paying attention. For a good two seconds, it seemed like Taz was going to listen. That he was finally going to heed Prima's gentle warnings and do what was right. Look, he was even smiling.

You clearly haven't been reading if you thought that. And no, he didn't. In fact, Taz's 'smile' made it clear he was going to attempt to bite this hard to decipher cat person by flashing his canines as he went in to bite Ikki's hand. Making sure to not actually do it though but give the guy/girl enough time to pull back. "One, don't ever talk to me like that again. Especially if you're trying to make a first impression and came here to get ma' digits. Two-- DAMN IT!"

Prima ever swift as a dandelion yet as strong as a bee applied gentle pressure to Taz's midsection and the two fell down once more. Shaking her head sadly the girl frowned at the huffing and fuming teen. Taz really needed to learn not to move so much when he was injured.

Susanoo Susanoo Phayne Phayne Donatello Donatello Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ikki caught on to what taz was planning to do once they had at least let his words sink into his small brain of his. Taz made an attempt to bite ikki, however that attempt failed sadly, as ikki pulled away without making little effort. He then felt a little irritated, once he gave off a comment towards ikki's actions.

"Don't get full of yourself" he shot back. He surely didn't know much about ikki, going for an easy kill isn't their style. "Next time you try to bite me, I'll claw your arms off" he says, as he folded his arm watching taz looking defense less as ever. Ikki wanted to get things going, and surely they have to look after him some how.

It's not like he had the power to do it himself, and his impulsive behavior surely won't do him any justice either. With every thing going on, a nice bath and, relaxation does feel and, sounds really nice.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

tumblr_lxn75xqwsN1r25l71o1_500.png

方裏碧玉
Biyu Li Fāng

Ahh, she could not shake it off, the desire for a sense of control, the frustation that came with feeling being abruptly thrown off into the heart of the storm. Perhaps she was distorting the truth for the sake of expressing her thoughts on this whole matter. But one could hardly not feel a bit as overwhelmed as she was by what had brought her to where she was, even if masked by a sense of responsability and duty that would prevent her from giving it away. Blaming it on the jetlag, her sore muscles would not cut it. Those above her authority expected her to do well on the promise of her presence here from her former institution, if not for the necessity of keeping up appearances, so to speak. A flaw is a certainty in every each one of us but right now, right here, Biyu could not afford to give in to it, for a number of reasons. But one thing was certain, what had transpired in the advent of her arrival at the Nevada branch was impossible to not make any impression of sort in her.

One could not be hasty in their deductions if solely acting upon the effects of the aftermath of something as inconlusive as this was for her. Doubt would linger, even when information would come to her. An Intelligence Agent could not fall to such a fault, not when the legitimacy and danger of an illustrious institution such as DWMA was at the core of it. Yet, just looking at the three students she had been assigned to, how they would behave, how would their attitude translate itself onto the big picture, the female student would find herself under the threath of a lie if she were to deny a certain element of equivocality in this whole event. A sigh escaping her lips, a nervous tick found in the brush of her bangs with her fingers, she would force herself to be patient on the ordeal. Doing good on her task at hand would be key here, as good impressions on the staff would be more prone to grant her the overview of what had taken place in the cafeteria other than who had been involved and what had been the damage.

So she would press on, a brisk pace influenced by her conscient desire to hurry this up, guiding the two male and a female to wher she had been instructed to. Somehow, to retribute the smiles and pleasant disposition the staff would offer felt much more tiresome than she would see it as, leaving it all to polite head bows and a promptual awareness of what was asked of her. It would certainly be more than she would give to the injured students, a glance here and there being all to speak of. I am not a afraid of them . . . but more than this could perhaps invite a defensive, even aggressive response. These had been the students to bring out this chaos, that much was true. She ought to be mindful of how to proceed here and to start off on a rather unwarranted note with those who would be her classmates and subjects to her investigation was not an option. They did not need to know who was watching . . . it was bad enough to know that there was a possibility of her having a pair of a meister and weapon watching over her. The question is . . . would they be protecting me or the branch?

Having been given no further insight into where the infamous pharmacist could be, Biyu would be driven to a stop once the group had reached Hall 2, finding them a spot within it where they would not disturb any other activity ocurring nearby, thus further delaying the chance to attend to any other casualities brought by the actions of those she was assisting as of the moment. As a chance take in her surroundings would appear to come forth, Biyu, assured of the presence of other students coming along with Kasper, Mina and Conor, be it by their rather . . . glaring sense of presence and inability to keep their exchange on a level of discretion that would not draw attention to themselves dating back to even before they had even reached the hall with the meister's voice, reached the conclusion that it was best to get them out of the way at once, more than ever. "You two." Staring straight at Rodney and Zylon, her voice carring over a sense of calm and confidence that perhaps had not been made clear up until now with how little she had spoken, Biyu kept this short and straighforward. "If you wish to talk to your classmates, I'd advise you to do it now rather than delay it any further once a teacher comes to take them." Taking out a pair of glasses stuck to her breast pocket and adjusting her vision, her gaze wandered then upon the pages she had been handed to by Dr. Nagisa, eyes quickly scamming over the contents in an impressive speed. It was er own way of dismissing any intention to be part of what these five wished to talk as of the moment. Although, in the case of Biyu, it would always be a difficuty to tell if it was out of acting reserved . . . or being sensible. Unless she truly was interested in medical language. Who knows, maybe it could give her more on what had happened here.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
large.jpg

Xandria look up at ash while her hand were wrap around his shoulder while gently shooking her head "no, ash im fine..." she said as she face her head in the ground and rub the head of her temple gently "you always worried too much Ash" she said with a smile while a small blush hide from her cheeks and rested her head over to his shoulder. eyes close and breathing softly

Xandria smiled a bit and smile "and yes we should take a bath it would be nice to refresh our self today" she said as she look up at him with her pink eyes and smile calmly to him.

"or we could shower... ... ... together?" she said poking his cheeks and giggle weakly while shooking her head once more

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ash sighs and says" Very well but if you start showing signs you becoming a bad state i won't take no as an answer, as for the shower or bath thing i'll let you go first your sexy minx, i have some medicine that i need to make encase we have to go on another mission in the near future but after we've both cleans up i won't say no to a nice massage and if your lucky i might even kiss you".
Ash starts to carry Xander towards the dorms humming gently to himself as he goes,

' i'm glad she's
my partner having someone like mina would be a royal pain in my ass in more ways than i care to think about', that aside though at least we can go to class and continue to learn to get stronger and smarter some of the people got some really nasty injuries'. ' i hope the rest of the week isn't this much of a drag because i'm not getting paid enough to work my self like a dog'.

Along the way down the hall ash laughs and says loud enough for the cocky twit to hear"
and i didn't sign up to watch whose ego is bigger so i'd take bad rom com any day, you were lucky today but in the future the goddess my not smile on you, well with that said enjoy your time with prima it looks as though your going to be the sub while in her care". The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:

Morgenstern Stein
d6a8e3294fba4bad77a30e0bba17afdc.gif

As the meeting between Lord Symmetry and the weapon commenced, a meeting between a group of friends ended.

The front doors to DWMA opened, and a group of about 6 students, including Morgenstern and Kiara, entered. One, the silver-haired meister hailing from the Stein family, had her eyes narrowed so much that it would appear as if they were completely closed. She was being half-held by two others, as she was very dizzy and it was a bit more difficult to to walk.

The female allowed a pained groan to be released from pale pink lips that now held the remnants of a pale mauve lipstick. Bringing hertrembling hands up, her middle and index fingers from both appendages pressed into her temples, proceeding to move in a circular motion in an attempt to relieve the incessant pressure plaguing the area, the pounding being a bit more than she wanted.

The evening had gone so well, too. Morgenstern and Kiara had met the other four in town. They then proceeded to go see a movie and have a nice dinner. At least, until things hadn't quite gone as planned.

"You are batshit crazy. I can't believe you got in a FIGHT, Morgenstern. What the hell?"

As the group entered a bit more, the group walked the aforementioned female over to one of the benches in the main foyer. One of the students, however, just couldn't hold their tongue.

Morgenstern sighed. "
You do know that I'm perfectly aware of my actions?" Thus came the short-tempered reply from the meister. "I don't know about your priorities, Eve, but if a man I literally just met decides to feel me up, he's going to get punched. I didn't expect him to fight back. All he wanted was a quick fuck, and you knew that. He would have kept trying, too."

The other, Eve, hugged. "Okay, so maybe he did. Either way, it's the only male attention you've gotten in a long time. You're always saying you want to meet more guys. And fighting someone without a weapon partner? That's dangerous, even for someone with as much hand-to-hand combat training as you."

"NOT POTENTIAL RAPISTS!" Morgenstern's indignant cry responded, causing a teacher to stick his head out from his classroom door and silence then.

"I know that not having a partner is dangerous, trust me. But I'm trying. Not many people can handle my...flaws." Morgenstern's voice lowered as another one of their group came back with one of the medics from the dispensary. "Gods" she groaned. "I can't believe the asshole slammed my head against a brick wall."

The elder male knelt before the female, dropping his first aid bag before taking her hands and examining her knuckles. The pale skin was not decorated with bruises and gashes, as well as crimson blood from the wounds themselves.

He sighed, taking a roll of gauze from the bag and beginning to wrap the wounds. His grip on her hand increased when she jerked back, the flesh tender and painful to the touch.

Taking a small light from his pocket, he pointed the beam at her eye. Receiving an immediate reaction, the girl hissed and turned away.

He had observed her pupils to be incredibly dilated, and it seemed harder for her to focus on one thing.
"Concussion" he concluded. "Definitely a concussion. I would take you with me, but I heard that Lord Symmetry was looking for you. Eve, Sonya. Why don't you help her out to the Death Room, and then go back to class?"

The two females nodded and moved to stand on the left and right respective sides of the girl. Slowly hauling her to her feet, they began walking towards Lord Symmetry's office, letting her try to walk on her own.

Knocking on the door, they waited for it to open. Helping her inside, they walked a bit behind her once she got her balance back.

Before they left, Sonya darted forward and draped Morgenstern's trench coat over her shoulders to help make her a bit more decent, rather than simply the short silver-sequined dress that she was wearing.

Then, she was gone.

"
Look, sir" Morgenstern groaned. "If someone already told you about what happened in town, I can explain." She sighed and closed her eyes.

Opening them once before, she caught the blurred shape of a figure next to the tall shinigami male.
"Forgive me for not being able to see clearly, Lord Symmetry, as I just had my head slammed against a wall very forcefully and apparently have a concussion." She gave an innocent smile.

"But it seems as if we aren't alone. I'm presuming this isn't about that particular incident, but rather the mission into France, oui?"

She raised an eyebrow, trying to ignore the pain assaulting her head from the bright lights in the room, rather preferring to be more professional. Reaching up to her shoulders, she put her arms in the arm holes to her trench coat, wincing slightly as she bent her fingers and aggravated her knuckles, soon feeling what seemed like a bit of blood coming from one of the wounds.

Releasing a quiet swear, she turned back to face the two, the other seeming to be another male, and tried her hardest to focus on something.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

Last edited:

full

tumblr_inline_nr72oseCVJ1txlwvy_500.gif

Darius merely sat in the corner, his right leg crossed over his left as he observed the behaviors of each of the members he had been assigned with. For the most part, he was rather unimpressed by the lot of them; each for their own reasons. Whilst Taz had the ability, he clearly lacked the discipline; his intent to leave the infirmary despite his current conditions more then enough to suggest he was still lacking in the 'disciplinary' department. Taz's objection to 'taking a nap' did however force a small smile to appear as it reminded him of a toddler and its mother. Presently, Taz was acting no different; the displaced and upturned furniture all pointing towards some kind of tantrum. Was this really the same 'Smooth Criminal' that had pushed Mina to the point of needing Kasper and Resonation?.

Darius sipped his tea and shifted his gaze towards Prima, the half witch who had already found herself watching over Taz prior to their arrival. Ultimately, Darius knew little of her but from what he had seen, he was already coming to the conclusion that she was a 'bit of a wierdo' albeit with a lot of patience, assuming she had to deal with Tazmuir's temper tantrum.

Steely eyes again shifted, this time landing upon Ikki. They were rather impulsive and seemingly showed little care for other people's personal spaces. What did they expect was gonna happen after they impulsively entered Taz's little space. The boy was already distressed, it was not surprising that he had reacted in such a manner to being approached in such a way. If the doctor's couldn't stop him from acting in such a way, what hope was their for Ikki to succeed in their attempts?. Darius sighed, shaking his head slightly as he placed the cup of tea back down on the table; lowering his head to one side as he pinched his brow with his now free right hand. Simply watching the 'show' unfold was already beginning to give him a migraine.

It didn't help that Ash and Xandria had wandered off somewhere; talk about sharing a shower or whatever had vaguely wafted through his ear's, yet at the time Darius simply didn't care; assuming it to be mere flirting between the two lovers, however given their sudden disappearance, he could only surmize that they had prioritized their own provocative activities over their present assignment.

Head still resting upon his arm, Darius glanced back at Tazmuir and Prima with a weary look in his eye. " Prima? Is that correct?" he inquired, his tone clearly hinting towards how fed up he was already with this group's antics. "Beating him up isn't going to make things any better... if this idiot wants to increase the risk of injuring himself further.. then let him at it... perhaps he will learn from his own mistakes..." Darius's eyes now shifted towards Taz, making eye contact with him. "All brawn and no Brains... typical. " he muttered, leaning back onto his chair and turning his attention back onto his own thoughts.

So far, things did not bode well for their motley crew.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Donatello Donatello Susanoo Susanoo @Plasma The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Last edited:
Mv3Qgdc.png

YPqWhXx.png

Stage Name: The Dark Eye
Partner: Morgen Stein
Tags: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
SavingStar SavingStar
Morgenstern Stein was definitely a site to behold. Or, maybe, Mido was a little starstruck crossed with excited and even a little nervous, considering he was also in front of Lord Symmetry. It was hard to tell, at least for Mido. His brown eyes scanned over her quickly, getting a full assessment of her appearance as she stood before them.

"About a mission, Miss Stein..." Mido replied, answering before Lord Symmetry. Just like before, he was quick to jump the gun. Maybe slightly disrespectful, but he had a natural energy to him that made his interruptions flow smoothly and naturally so much so that it wasn't abruptly annoying.

"But, more importantly, to meet. We're to be partnered up," Mido added, tacking on a slight smile. He wasn't for sure if she knew anything about him. Most people that knew of him saw him fight in his past tournament, but not many students were actually interested in that. It was actually for faculty, staff and even world agencies to come watch and determine the efficacy of the DWMA.

"The name is Midori☆Hoshi. Most call me Mido. Stage name is The Dark Eye. Either way, pleasure to meet your acquaintance," he told her, his smile now curling up into a more adventitious smirk. Perhaps something about speaking up put him at ease. After he began talking, that odd tension from earlier eased-up. Whatever it was, it unveiled more about him. Something more eloquent about his savvy energy. Something hidden beneath his wool car jacket and white tee.

Such was the nature of meeting new people.

Last edited:
"Oh ash... you always were to make some medicine when i ask you to something" she said "as if your trying to avoid me" she said with a cute pout but then she smile and wrap her arms around him and giggle "no im just joking... " she said pinching his cheeks "you go make some good potions okey and always becareful ash when your done a promise will be a promise that ill give you a massage" she said giving him a kiss in the cheeks.

She turn to look on the others from the clinic and she turn to Ash "kind to say i havent did take a check up" she said with a smile as she watch them get smaller as Ashe walk them further. Headed to their dorm she turn to ash

"Can you make a promise..n" she said to him closing her eyes "dont die..."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"Oh ash... you always were to make some medicine when i ask you to something" she said "as if your trying to avoid me" she said with a cute pout but then she smile and wrap her arms around him and giggle "no im just joking... " she said pinching his cheeks "you go make some good potions okey and always becareful ash when your done a promise will be a promise that ill give you a massage" she said giving him a kiss in the cheeks.

She turn to look on the others from the clinic and she turn to Ash "kind to say i havent did take a check up" she said with a smile as she watch them get smaller as Ashe walk them further. Headed to their dorm she turn to ash

"Can you make a promise..n" she said to him closing her eyes "dont die..."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ash pretends to throw off his back then says" That goes without saying and we don't need one we only had minor damage, i can't say this year looks off to a good start i hope i'm wrong, also on second thought potions and massarge will have to wait, my sister will be pissed if i miss class on my first week and we both know she's a monster when she's pissed and i really don't want to deal with that". Ash opens door and walks in and sits on the bed.

Xandria look at Ash as she lay down her bed "awww but i was so exited for it" she said wraping her arms ocer to her shoulder. She then let out a giggle "your right we shoudnt miss class and i surly dont want to see it when your sister is pissed she gets more scarier that how strick she can already be" she said with a smile while and let out a cough.

"Whats our next class ash?" She said tapping her chest and hugging her pillows. Eyes closed

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

• Lord Symmetry

Following Mido's introduction Lord Symmetry took a moment to look Stein over- somewhat thankful she didn't look too disheveled and mostly glad that despite her state the added coat seemed to balance everything out...almost everything at a glance. Blinking once and leaning back into his leather armchair the Shinigami merely nodded to confirm Mido's statements regarding the two being partners. "It's just as Mido says. You do have a mission, but it is not to France. Those missions that I previously assigned Kiara and you were already taken care of, and in replacement of your mission I have a new one waiting for you. With new targets.

Mido here, has come all the way from Eastern Asia branch and he will be your partner." Symmetry entailed. "Starting today, you two are an official Meister and Weapon duo. I've already signed the papers and given my approval. Room accommodations will be made for you two within the next few days and in the meantime I'd like you two to get along nicely and get to know each other. Now, I'm sure you have questions", Symmetry's fingertips gently tapped one another gently as his eyes studied Stein- "and I'm sure this is a lot to take in."​
    Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul

Phayne Phayne Susanoo Susanoo

Mv3Qgdc.png

YPqWhXx.png

SavingStar SavingStar
If Mido had a merit, it was that he didn't miss a beat. Just as Lord Symmetry asked if there were any questions, Mido perked up:

"Oh, I do have one..."

It felt like the question was aimed more at Morgen. In fact, the question likely was aimed more at Morgen. Mido, however, missed every one of those social queues as his eyes gazed at her silver hair before returning over to Lord Symmetry. This may have been the oddest part. His question was not directed at Morgen, but Lord Symmetry. There almost seemed to be a sense of authority here. Mido standing below Lord Symmetry as if his words were scripture.

"...can miss Stein beat me one-on-one?" he asked. It was his absolute focus on Lord Symmetry that made it odd. He didn't want an opinion. He wanted an objective fact. "I only ask because my last Meister only specialized in ranged fighting. No hand to hand skills to speak of," he explained. The validity of his question only made it that much more frustrating.

He was, after all, a bow. How many bowman were diligent martial artists?

Ikki felt daruis approaching witness it all, he had sincerely overlooked this ill humored parcel that he was even here. Figure he was as calm as ever, or they simply didn't try to check. He didn't generally do or say much, however made a remark about taz conduct and, obviously he'll say precisely the same that ikki said in regards to taz yet extraordinary. Ikki concealed his little laugh, with their hand somewhat covering their mouth. Ikki needed taz to feel preferable more over something else, did he truly mind if there was a point in time that taz would be on an edge of death? Ikki's affections for individuals aren't completely there, is as yet attempting to change with these 'positive feelings'

Being around these kind of individuals have made ikki more steady than some time recently. Some time recently, they were more awful than kasper and, what's her face joined. He resembled somebody's bad dream, yet now he's simply overseeing. As he all of a sudden observed taz's little show, fairly interesting to watch. Taz began to show foul conduct towards daruis and, at that point headed towards ikki to flick their tail. Ikki started to have a black out become flushed and, immediately pivoted.

"Never do that again, you moron." he cautioned. His tail was something that a great many people wouldn't like to play with, and has anybody at any point let him know never play with a felines tail? Ikki would give him a chance to slide this time, yet next time they'll wind up having a little tussle about it. Ikki turned towards taz consideration and, just taken a gander at him. "So you're feeling better all things considered?" The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne

Last edited:

Morgenstern Stein

"I feel as if that were a trick question" Morgenstern chuckled. "For if I say yes, I sound arrogant and cocky, but if I say no, I seem week, unfit to be a meister."

Slowly, she sat on the arm of a chair nearby, crossing one pale,exposed leg over the other. She seemed calm and collected, but anyone that knew anything about concussions,would be able to easily guess that the reasoning behind this action was to lessen impact should she faint-the possibility of which being very likely.

"While I won't say for sure that I can beat you, I think I can hold my own. You're a higher rank than I am, and I've been training since I was younger. That being, granted, in typical circumstances. Right now, I can barely stand up. Much less fight." She laughed. "But you should've seen me about an hour ago. Handed a last-year meister his ass weaponless, I did."

She looked at the two men, she looked down at her legs, head coming back up once more as she tugged her jacket closer to her body to hide a bit more of her cleavage. "I put on a dress for that bastard, too" she mumbled.

She shook her head.
"But I'm equal in both close quarter and ranged combat.. Give me a blade or a bow, I'll be in complete heaven." She made a hand gesture.

Looking to the newcomer, she tilted her head slightly, examining him the best she could.

Hearing that he was to be her permanent partner, she froze up. She said nothing -she couldn't- for a few minutes. Her dilated eyes widened, and she stared at the shinigami like a deer caught in headlights.

When she finally recovered, she looked down at her hands.
"Are you sure about this? Both of you. Are you sure this is a good idea? Do you absolutely want to do this? I'm dangerous, and I don't want to put him in a situation where my madness compromises our mission or him. I don't care about myself, but as partners, I should be protecting his life, not endangering it like I did with Ares and my first weapon.."

Her voice was quiet towards the end. During all of her speaking, not once did she look up from her hands. But when she did, after she was done, the silent and pleading look shining in bright green pools was just so...out of character. She genuinely cared

That was her own merit. That she truly valued the lives of others, and would protect even those that she did not know well, without caring one bit for her own safety.

She looked up at Mido.
"You should know what you just got into" she said. "But you should also know that if something happens, I feel something coming on, getting you out will be my first priority. But in return, I ask that if you too sense it, you turn tail and run if I don't get the chance to tell you. I want you to promise me that."

Last edited:

• Death Room

Lord Symmetry

Partners. The bond between not just a meister and weapon, but two individuals. Meister and Weapon partnerships were a complex deal. On the surface, students freely picked their own partners. Under the hood things ran much deeper. A system Lord Death created and a system that had grown with the propagation of the Weapon race. It wasn't unusual for new partners to start out...rocky. Especially since most partnerships began at the early stages of enrollment. Bickering, tempers rising, breaking down each other's boundaries- crushing their walls and especially, a sense of unease. Uneasiness was the unknown feeling of trusting your life, body, and very soul-- everything, to someone you just met or someone you had been grouped with was, is, nerve-racking. And this was the precise reason why staff and by extension the headmaster rarely ever personally got involved in partnerships unless it was absolutely necessary.

Stein, wasn't wrong. Not in questioning this. And not in questioning them but more in particular, questioning him. Partnerships were both delicate yet intricate. People, could be counted as just the same. And even as she spoke and the headmaster listened Lord Symmetry found he was still learning something new about a student through simple interaction almost every other day.

Three seconds of silence had passed since Stein had finished speaking and Symmetry left the court open for Mido to put a word in if he so chose. When a second went by and nothing came from the boy, Lord Symmetry decided it was time to speak. "You know", he began. "There was once a time where my partners the Thompson sisters; Patty, Liz, and I got separated from one another. It was a long time ago. We had been sent by my father to investigate incidents and strange disappearances occurring off the Southern Atlantic waters. What we encountered was a strange ship in abnormal fog. And when we did finally discover the source of those disappearances I lost one of my partners. And for awhile all Patty and I could do was run." A loud tick hit the clock and Symmetry let what he said sit in.

"But do you know something Stein? I wasn't worried. Because I knew, even if Liz was by herself in a place that took her out of her element I knew and had faith, in the end our unit would become whole again. Given your history, I understand your concerns. But you've made two mistakes in your claims. You may be dangerous, but there are things out there far worse. And the second, you don't protect his life. And he doesn't protect yours. You aren't bodyguards, your partners. You take care and protect one another and keep each other alive. Not sacrifice yourselves for the sake of the other. There has not been a moment since you became a member of this school where I personally requested you take someone as a partner. Right now, I am doing that. One is because, I know you can handle this. Two is knowing Mido, he won't let you down. I have my other reasons but I do know one thing is certain and that is he surely wouldn't abandon you if push came to shove."

Eyes shifting from Stein, Symmetry looked to Mido to finally answer the Weapon's question "In short? As Morgen herself said, it s possible." A brow cocked itself up at a possible concept the Shinigami considered. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in testing her herself at some point? Perhaps that might make Morgen herself feel better about recent choices", he finished- eyes slowing moving back to Stein.

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul SavingStar SavingStar

Last edited:
Mv3Qgdc.png

YPqWhXx.png

SavingStar SavingStar
"Hmm, I would imagine we would spar at some point anyway, Lord Symmetry," Mido responded. His answer was odd in that it meant not only was he impatient in finding out, but that simply knowing which one of them would win was almost entirely academic. It wasn't out of pride, but more so curiosity. Of course, considering he was also curious as to if Stein was versed in both ranged and close range-combat, it made sense that he would ask these types of questions.

Mido let his brown eyes, a considerably lighter brown than most others--flecks of hazel in their otherwise gleaming shimmer standing out, turn back to Stein. "Once people learn I was trained in the Old Ways, they suddenly become immensely curious about a martial art meant to kill and use a wavelength," he added, "I do hate to disappoint, but I can't use the Soul Force nor am I the best combatant. If you're still curious, then I'll oblige." He was still talking to Stein and in doing so, getting out a lot of the formalities. Sure, they would spar; yes, he knew the Old Ways; no, he was not one of those rare weapons that used Soul Force; no, he was not a master CQC fighter either. He seemed familiar with this interviewing process.

"More importantly, you're worried about Madness. I've encountered it before. Or... we did. We did have pills to help us, but ran out. In the end, we found that the difference between the strong and the weak minded matters a lot. I kept sane... and all it took was to want something bad enough. To want it so damned bad that whatever else was crawling in your mind remained still," Mido told her. It was important. He was far from immune to Madness, but he knew how to deal with it--at least for a little while. Above whatever sparring match Lord Symmetry thought would ease her mind, Mido thought that might give her some reassurance.

Awkward silence.

"You know, you're already in what's left of a dress under that jacket... and we both do have stories about our last partners... how about we ditch ole Lord Sym, go to some little cafe and have a coffee?" Mido asked. Of course, he turned around to give a sly wink to Lord Symmetry. It was an odd message from such a young man, but it told the Shinigami a story: he was going to try for this Meister. Try not to let Lord Symmetry down.

So, sure, Mido was mildly disrespectful, but it was for a purpose. It was for Stein.

Ikki having both of his behind his head and, looking up at the ceiling just thinking, but thinking about what exactly? He himself wasn't sure either, Ikki could honestly wonder off and, do his own thing, but he's always under lord deaths radar because of them being a half witch. It was a pain, just feeling that what if lord death was watching him right now. Ikki started to shake the feeling out of his head and, focused more what's in front of him and, that's keeping taz busy.

He wasn't fully listening to taz's complaints and, he could hardly careless about it. The next time he should think more than he acts. Ikki had the time to think of the answer to taz's question, why are we even here? "We were ordered to be here" it was plain and, simple and, no need to breaking it down unless daruis wanted to do that. Seeing that he looks like the type of person to do so.

Taz started to mess with ikki's tail, which got to the point where they just don't care anymore. Taz then had the mind to introduce himself to us and, wondering who they actually were. "You probably learned about me in class, but to refresh your memory I'm ikki kuki, the witch blah blah blah and, yes you can say medusa, but not entirely. I have such a long way to go in order to be on that level." Right now they didn't care what they were and, how they were viewed.

"Trust me I hold enough knowledge to know who you are, tazzy." he says teasingly and, added a wink right after. The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne

Morgenstern Stein

"Yes sir, that may not be the premise of a partnership, mutual protection. And I don't intend for him to protect me." She said, voice firm.

"But, you don't get it. There's a part of me adamant about protecting any partner I have. Mostly from myself, but there's also an obligation, I feel. To prove that I'm worth partnering with."

Despite her current feelings of anxiousness and nerves, the story that the older shinigami relayed to the two eased her mind ever so slightly. Knowing that he had lost his partner made her know that he felt what it was like to lose a partner. But he had gotten his back. He had reunited with his. She hadn't.

"If I lose another partner, I don't think I'll be physically able to handle another change. You remember what happened to Damien. That's what I'm trying to prevent here."

She sighed and rubbed her temples. "But I suppose you're right in doing this. I need to be more trusting of you, I apologize. What do I know?"

Upon hearing Mido speak of the 'remains' of her dress, she chuckled. When he continued to ask her if she'd like to go out of coffee, she smiled slightly. "I'd like that. Would beat the evening I just had. So long as you promise not to throw me into a wall."

Standing up, she pulled the bottom of her dress down. "Just give me a few minutes to change. My friend forced me into this in hopes it would attract attention. Unfortunately it attracted the wrong kind. So the faster I get out of this, the better. Though I make no promises what I'll return in. I don't want to go all the way back to the Patchwork Lab, so I'll have to go to Eve's dorm." Jokingly, she shuddered, before looking between the two.

"Plus, it'll give me a few more minutes for my body to finally situate itself. I have a rather astounding rate of healing for head injuries, so I've been told."

Looking to Lord Symmetry, she bowed slightly, saying a quick 'pardon me' and straightening out. Turning, she proceeded to walk from the room with much more grace than she'd had when entering.

Rather than stumbling with the need to be held up by others, she was strutting flawlessly on tall stiletto heels, her trench coat trailing after her. She was bound to be gone a while if she was going to visit the eccentric, obsessive Eve, meaning Lord Symmetry and Mido had some time to talk alone.

This girl really was something, many would say if asked about Morgenstern Stein. How could one be so selfless and protecting of others, yet care so little about her own safety?

Well, that was easy. She grew up being told to be such a way. After the first incident, she was obsessed with keeping everyone safe from her. They called her a monster after seeing what she'd done. But they were practically children then, but she still believed them.

She still did.

When she returned, only a few twenty-two minutes later, her appearance was completely different. Rather than pulled up in her usual ponytail, the silver hair was let down, tumbling in gorgeous locks over her shoulders. She was wearing black skinny jeans and combat boots, as well as a crop top as modest as one could get, that showed off part of her toned midriff.

"That girl is going to get a piece of my mind one day. Once I told her why I needed a new change of clothes, this is immediately what she put me in and would not take no as an answer. Wouldn't even listen when I tried to explain that it wasn't a date."

She growled lowly, but shook it off as she pulled her bangs back, pinning them back to keep them from her face with a hair pin that looked much like a screw, the unofficial symbol of the Stein family.

After releasing her locks to put on her trench coat, she tried to give a genuine smile, which turned out more timid than anything, silently praying that she wouldn't be flagged for what she'd also been forced into, and that they were almost done here.

Talking to Lord Symmetry always made her a bit nervous. Knowing that he was taught by her grandfather always made her wonder if he ever compared them, and wondered how she, someone who could not even find a partner, was related to someone as great as him.

Mv3Qgdc.png

YPqWhXx.png

SavingStar SavingStar
"She really should see the West Coast," Mido said well after she left. It was just he and Lord Symmetry at this point. Morgen seemed more nervous than anything. She spoke a lot, spoke quickly--had every trait one might think of. It was a nerve-wracking anxiety that ate her up and it was pretty obvious. Of course, she had some type of Survivor's Guilt as well. She was not alone there. The thing was, the DWMA was full of it. PTSD in recent years had increased and plenty of Meisters went on with it--albeit all in different ways. "My time in Cali' helped bring me to my senses. Pretty sure I wouldn't be back if not for a few crazy nights that I uh... may or may not remember," Mido explained.

Now, there was a worrying thought. Mido did have two police charges on his records, both related to lascivious lifestyle in California. It was short-lived and the DWMA swept them under the rug, but the idea that he got through his trauma like that couldn't have been the most reassuring for Lord Symmetry. At the same time, the fact he spoke so openly about it in front of the man that ran everything... just emphasized the self-realization this kid had achieved.

A few words layer and Morgen had returned.

"Call it whatever you want, miss Stein. Meeting, icebreaker, date. I don't mind," Mido said as an immediate response, "But, I don't think Lord Sym intended on playing matchmaker when he paired us up."

Mido then moved a little closer to Morgen, but turned to Lord Symmetry. He quickly added, "If it was a date, I'd probably prefer the dress--" before quickly shifting to, "So, Lord Symmetry, is there anything you wanted to add before we headed out?"

Death Room

Lord Symmetry

The friendly reminder of those more mischievous times was something the principal could only hope wouldn't happen with Stein. Then again, Mido was a good kid. Even if he was far more open in ways most students never dared to show around the head of DWMA. At the very least I can rest assured, she won't have much time to feel perturbed with him by her side, Symmetry thought with an amused smile that is till he heard that final comment just before Mido's question.

Choosing to clear his throat rather than say anything Lord Symmetry replied, "No. I think you've covered everything. Go have fun you two. By tomorrow right before class, I'll have Mr. Marippali give you and any other students within the same precinct the details for your missions." Lord Symmetry stated, as he rose. "Now then, go on. Go get to know each other."

And as soon as he said that a phone rang. Well, it wasn't a phone. It was the mirror. Smiling, instead of looking in the direction of the backroom, the principal instead chose to give his students a push out his doors in the most non-rude manner possible. "Well then. If you don't have any questions, I'll leave you two to have your fun." He said as both were gently pushed just out the thresh hold and onto the pathway leading out of Execution Hall.

Casting one final smile before the doors closed. Lord Symmetry waved goodbye, and then turned his professional attention towards the mirror that beckoned for his answer. Outside the loud ringing of the Shinigami Mirror, died, and following that silence nothing could be heard from within.

"...Kid..." a quivering tired voice broke through the shining light of the mirror. as an image shifted into clarity.

Lord Symmetry didn't respond. Not immediately. "...Kilik. You know I've told you these calls are meant to only be for emergencies right?" The Shinigami's voice said calmly, though the light hint of humor wasn't missed on the Meister.

"Kheh," the older man's quivering image chuckled. A scratched up, bandaged hand moved forward to scratch a bristly chin. "Thanks. I needed that." Kilik replied hoarsely. "But uh, y-you um...you know why I called. It's about those attacks in L.A."

"What have you found?"

Rustled papers could be heard and the burnt charred remains of what were once pure white sheets of paper came into view. "Dust really. Lead we got sent us up into another explosive death trap. Swear some of those things are out to get us. Thank the Spirits, Sid was there."

"...I see. So we still don't know anything."

"Mostly. Not a clue at what's making Mythics attack people now. Weird also. Never heard a peep from them as long as no one was dumb enough to break the rules ya know what I mean? But aside from that lead on some duo initiating contact well...we're still at ground zero here."

"Any chance it could be connected to--"

"No." Kilik interjected. "We checked. Residents never reported strange activity in their areas. No unique magic signatures either from what Fire and Thunder tell me. And Soul and Maka couldn't sense any hostile witches intent here for miles. Well, unless you count all the ticked off freaks. Whoever's causing all this trouble, they're good. Real good. 'Sides, if you were thinking that it had something to do with--" A hand rose in silence. "Right. Right. Wouldn't want rumors to spread in case the connection's not safe." With a loud sigh, Kilik ran a hand through greying disheveled hair. "Alright then. I'll contact you if anything else comes up."

"Thanks...and Kilik. Be safe." Another wry chuckle.

"You too Kid...you too."

Phayne Phayne Rui Rui RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Susanoo Susanoo GrieveWriter GrieveWriter SavingStar SavingStar Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
Xandria look at ash as she sat in his lap "lets go back in the clinic Ashe" she said as she look up at him with a smile wrapping her arms around him and coughing "i...i think i would need that check up" she said closing her eyes once more as she fainted close to him

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Rodney & Zylon
Rod and Zy.jpg
Interaction: Kasper Strauss, Mina Saito, Conor O'Neill, Biyu Li Fang​
Rodney and Zylon were still mid-banter when the Chaperone turned to them and spoke, the Duo going silent until she gave them the go-ahead. Rodney's face immediately lit up even brighter before "Thank you, nice lady!" He said to her before he happily marched before his three new friends.

The glutton waved to them in greeting as his partner lazily walked to his side "Heya guys, we saw you was lookin' down after all the baddie things happened in the cafeteria, so we's decided to get you some treats to cheer ya right up!"

Zylon rolled her eyes and handed him the box "Just know that when he says 'we', he's mostly just talking about himself."

"All the way from a little-known land, freshly imported that taste just as pricy as they were!"
Rodney said while spinning the box on one finger in a grandiose manner before giving a small twirl and presenting it to them "Zylberea Craft Ch-"

As it was thrusted towards them the top slid off just enough to make the friendly fellow pause, face contorting in confusion once he realized that the wrapper was gone and that the box itself was empty.

Rodney blinked once... then twice... then immediately tore the lid off and frantically searched for the missing treats "Wha-? But they was right here they was, I know it! Where-?!?" He turned around just as Zylon finished licking the last trace of chocolate from her gloved thumb "Zy-Zy! But why?!?"

The DJ raised an eyebrow as she casually lowered her hand "What? You thought you was just gonna stand there hyping this stuff up and not have this happen?" She smacked her lips together and gave a satisfied sigh before nodding to their classmates "But just so you know, they really were-Guh!?!"

Whatever she planned to say was interrupted as Rodney grabbed her by the shoulders and hoisted her off her feet before pressing an ear to her stomach "Don't digest yet, Zy-Zy's stomach! Whatever you do please don't digest yet!!!"

"Dude put me down!" The DJ uttered as her partner pleaded with her innards.

He finally released her and stepped away for a moment, she began patting herself down in an annoyed manner as her meister pulled out a baggie"'Sides, I chewed those things up real good, ain't no hope for retrieving them." Zylon gave a small chuckle before turning toward her partner and immediately frowning.

Rodney was in the midst of pulling on one of the latex gloves he'd retrieved from the baggie "So... I can't get 'em back?" He questioned in a disheartened manner

"Rod, the fuck were you gonna do with those gloves?"

He didn't seem to hear her, instead finally letting his smile weaken a bit as he turned away and stared off down the hallway while muttering something to himself.

"No seriously, what were you-? Ugh, nevermind." the DJ gave up as she walked over and leaned against her partner's back and turned her gaze back to the three recovering students "Sorry me and the big guy had to miss out on the rest of that mess, he almost immediately got regulated to helping the randies escape after you two started tearing shit up, and I provided some help through a timely and well deserved nap. Thanks to those two airheaded anchormen I got to catch the rest of it on that viral vid they're spreading around, seemed fun I guess."

Her eyes settled on Connor now "Given circumstances, I'm guessing you're the Kenny dude people say brought down these two. Couldn't say for sure since the cam got busted around that point and I take everything most of the kids here say with a grain o' salt, but congrats if its true."

She glanced at their chaperone for a moment before turning back to them "So whatcha guys been up too, eh? Havin' fun with the medical staff?"

That seemed to shake Rodney from his utterings, and immediately he shifted to look at them without disturbing his relaxing partner "Y-Yeah, you alright?" he asked before briefly pausing and letting his weak smile change to a worried one "From how my pals say it, you all took quite the straining ya did!"

Mina
IMG_0376.JPG

They'd never lost a fight before.
Kasper is going to be so pissed...
Mina's bottom lip trembled, focused on her weapon beside her rather than Zy and pudgy.
"Kasper?" She murmured, gingerly flexing her bandaged arms. The white material was wrapped up to her forearms, nearly to her elbows, but her palms were the most tender. She didn't really feel it any further up, so she guessed the burns weren't too bad that far up. Her muscles were another story; they ached like hell. Her arms were stiff as planks of wood, often having muscle spasms over he simplest of movements. It didn't matter, though, the fact that Kasper had been injured in the crossfire was what really hurt her. Her sweet, wonderful, beautiful Kasper, struck down by that flashy freak...
Mina's eyes were still trained on Kasper, watching him for any signs of pain or even mild discomfort. She'd been saving some of her pain meds under her pillow; eight capsules, in case he needed them. She could go without.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Phayne Phayne

u7hbvvB.png

Partner: None
Tags: Phayne Phayne Rui Rui The Regal Rper The Regal Rper GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Conor was fucking sore.

Pain pills were bullshit. All they did was make his head feel weird. They did jack shit to dull the pins and needles he felt penetrating the fibers of his muscles or numb the constant ache in every inch of the skin that covered his hands.

The bandages on his hands were easily the worst part of this experience. With every beat of his heart, he felt his hands swell ever-so slightly and press into the thin, fibrous material that the bandages were made from. That pressure equated to pain. A warm pain that shot from the crevices of his fingers into the shafts of his ulna and radius. They showed him how to wrap them--which made very, very little sense to him given how foggy his head was on that pain medication.

In fact, the effects of those pain medications basically blurred the next series of events for him. It was hard for him to keep track of what was said or when. His Strong Soul did jack shit to help his body metabolize whatever pain medication they gave him. Long story short, Conor was stoned...

...and he wasn't a fan.

Conor was jerked back to reality by Zylon when she tried talking to him. And, though he did try to follow, it was a rough time for him. His mind floated back to his find with Winston when it was brought up and he found some odd, euphoric jubilee in how he taught them a lesson. A cheesy smile spread across his face as his eyes stared off into the distance. Euphoria... was not what he felt about any of that. It was what he felt from a tiny white pill he probably wasn't going to take again. That, however, was beside the point.

"Heheheh," Conor replied when he realized that she called him by the wrong name, "My name's Conor, not Kenny... an' you best not forget it." He quoted part of what he told Kasper. 'You're about to become real acquainted with it', although obviously he was considerably out of it this time. It held none of the tension or power it did then. Now... now it was a joke.

"Yeah, yeah... I put a stop to them real quick," he explained, "Dumbasses were using some stupid ass gate thing. Just had to knock'm out'a it. If I was fighting'm instead of that one fuckin' idiot, I'd'a never let'm even open that thing up. Like, what the fuck kind'a idiot let's'is opponent use that shit, right? ... I'm right, right?" he went on. And, it was at this point that it became clear--at least to Zylon--that Conor was not only completely blown out of his mind by the medication due to his slow speech and slurred words, but that he had no idea Mina and Kasper were even in the room.

"Dumbasses... the whole lot of'm. Only decent respectable guy out a' the whole lot. That spear guy... I busted up his brother's face real bad. He was defendin' someone. Those other idiots got no respect, y'know? The fuck is gonna happen if we had to defend the city? Like fuck any of them could stop anyone and my hands are fucked up from Raiz-shhhin," Conor said, more obviously getting riled up. He then stood up, half lop-sided, and wagged his intricately-bandaged finger at Zylon. "N-Now you tell me, whose fuckin' fault would it be if someone died that I could saved? Those fuckin' idiots!" Conor said, his slurred words becoming a slight shout before he...

...fell straight on the fucking ground. Between his dehydration, wounds and being stoned out of his goddamn mind, he lost consciousness again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back