• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ronald Knox X oc? c:

Good Vibes

Namasté
Hey ya'll! So I've watched Black Butler I, II, and all the ovas and I've found myself in love with the idea of shinigamis and the story of the blonde writer in 'The Tale of William the Shinigami'. I'm also particularly interested in Ronald Knox and his lawn mower - his personality is incredibly interesting and he's an overall cute. ^3^ So I thought, why not do a cute little pairing that involves the essence of Black Butler, shinigamis, and Ronald Knox! If anyone is interested, just pm me and we'll discuss! But before I click 'create thread', I need to discuss a few things. First of all, I'd like to roleplay the oc - a female. Secondly, I ask that whomever roleplays with me can write at least 700+ lines. Because of the length, I understand if it takes a bit more to get posts done. Also, Id like a roleplay sample! Lastly, please be friendly and open to ideas. I like to chat whilst roleplaying and I also hate being the only person bringing ideas to the table!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back