• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance roleplay, any takers?

Septtember

Hello! I am wanting and looking to start a long-term romance roleplay. I am open to fandoms (you just have to ask) but I enjoy creating a world of our own with our own characters. I'm okay with the world being fantasy or more modern, we can decide together! If you're interested just by reading that alone, I have a couple of requirements before you decide to PM me.
  • I expect at least 2 paragraphs for replies when in an RP, I hate just getting one lined responses.
  • I would want the story to have depth and details, I want us both to progress the story together, not one of us catching up to the other with a reply.
  • I expect a reply at least every two days. I understand everyone has their own lives so some replies may take longer than others, but if you could let me know if you'll take a long time replying for a week, I'm super lenient.

Now some things about me!
  • I reply fairly fast as long as I'm not busy with my personal life
  • When role playing I always play as a girl so I'm looking for someone to play a male or female character.
  • I am open to OOC chat so we can get to know each other a little bit and it's not awkward.
If you were interested in the fandom roleplay here are some fandoms i'm semi interested in roleplaying
  • Soul Eater (soul x maka)
  • Danganronpa (Peko x Fuyuhiko, Shuichi x Kaede)
  • Love Live! (Mari x Kanan)
Thanks for reading this! shoot me a PM if you're interested in starting a romance roleplay. if you have any suggestions let me know and I hope to see you soon. Bye Bye!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back