• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Romance fandom rp partner

chicachu

We're all crazy here
Hey! I'm looking for a romance rp partner. I will be playing a female and would prefer it if you played male. I do fandom's of Creepypasta, Percy Jackson, Pokemon, Hunger games, Divergent, Five nights at freddy's, undertale, adventure time, and steven universe. I can do a lot more fandom's just pm me! Bye!!

tombstone, yeah sure! btw sorry for the delay everyone. evergreen, cool just private message me and we can discuss, steel accord+idea, yes i do originals and i have a lot of other fandoms just on general. if you have any other ideas or fandoms just say and we can discuss

tombstone, yeah sure! btw sorry for the delay everyone. evergreen, cool just private message me and we can discuss, steel accord+idea, yes i do originals and i have a lot of other fandoms just on general. if you have any other ideas or fandoms just say and we can discuss
hmm... send me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back