• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romanc rp. (Fxf mxf )

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Hi. Title says it all. Anyone interested in a romance rp please either reply on the thread or pm me. I also have kik and discord. I’ve been looking for partners and decided to make s search thread. I have lots of ideas and plots but. I wanna hear from YOU. What are your ideas and such.

Rules. Not many.

Reply a few times a day.

Lemmie knwonif your gonna go poof for s few days.

Don’t leave me hanging. If your getting un interested then let me know as I will hold no hard feelings and then we could possibly talk about s different plot.

18+ please.

I have no limits to gore or anything

I will do almost any pairing you can think of.

I also do certain fandoms mainly the ones I know best.

Last edited:
I'm totally up for this if you're still looking!

so many bumps and I missed this?! D:

Just dropping by to show my interests in the Romance genre. Straight to the point, any particular plot you have in mind for an MxF story? The settings? Anything that you would prefer? I may have a few ideas to share. I'm a bit picky when it comes to settings and themes, so please bear with me~

Prefers: Historical, Realistic, Modern, High/Middle Fantasy
Dislikes: Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi

I may not be able to reply a lot per day, but will definitely write at least a few times a week, while keeping you up-to-date regarding my continued interests in RPing together. Would that suffice for a 1x1 between us?

so many bumps and I missed this?! D:

Just dropping by to show my interests in the Romance genre. Straight to the point, any particular plot you have in mind for an MxF story? The settings? Anything that you would prefer? I may have a few ideas to share. I'm a bit picky when it comes to settings and themes, so please bear with me~

Prefers: Historical, Realistic, Modern, High/Middle Fantasy
Dislikes: Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi

I may not be able to reply a lot per day, but will definitely write at least a few times a week, while keeping you up-to-date regarding my continued interests in RPing together. Would that suffice for a 1x1 between us?

Why don’t you pm
Me and we discuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back