• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lu86

Hi! Just to get it out of the way, I am a minor (16). I have over 3 years of experience. I am a full time athlete and student, so it is safe to say I'm pretty busy.

I usually reply with a short paragraph or more, but I tend to reply slightly under what the person before me does. It all depends on what you give me though (aka 10 lines of description and one line of actions, I'll probably give you 1 line of description and 3 lines of action since you didn't really give me anything to respond to). I do have school and stuff, so I will attempt to reply 2-3 times a week. I usually play Female characters (with the occasional male side character), although in a pinch I can play a male. I only do MxF pairings since I haven't been exposed to much else in my lifetime and don't want to offend anyone.

Now that that is out of the way, I am interested in writing...
Romance (Within RPN rules. As a rule of thumb, if you would fade to black, just don't take it there. I prefer wholesome relationships, not anything super spicy. MOST RPS WITH ME WILL HAVE ROMANCE)
Fantasy (Royals. Dragons. Elves. You get the gist)
Superpowers/Magic
Slice of life (Need a DEFINED plot from you. Normally I get four or five posts in and nothing happens, so PLEASE have it go somewhere)
Dystopian/Zombies
Soulmate AUs (I'm a sucker for ones involving flowers, drawings, music, and scars) (I am very interested in this one right now)
Schools

I'll post more and bump as my time allows. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested in a Romance plot! I'm gonna send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back