• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Search - Open

StarzMunch

Operation Ghost
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me
  • I'm 19, almost 20. I'm comfortable roleplaying with all ages.
  • I live in the EST zone, so my replies will go according to that time zone.
  • I consider myself a literate roleplayer, I'm able to write 3+ paragraphs or roughly 500+ words.
  • I mainly roleplay male characters, but I'm open to roleplaying any gender.
  • Also open to roleplaying multiple characters in one roleplay.
  • Warning: I'm rusty on roleplaying and writing, trying to get back into it. However, I've had 7+ years of on-and-off roleplaying experience.
  • Warning: I tend to ghost, although I'm trying to break out of that nasty habit.

Preferences
  • I'm accepting of any age for roleplaying partners.​
  • I'm open to any pairings, MxM, FxM, FxF, NBxM, etc, open to it all.​
  • Please be friendly and open to world-building with me.​
  • Convince Me: I'm not usually open to fandom roleplays or history genre roleplays, however, if the plot is interesting enough I might be open to it.​
    • Fandoms I might say 'yes' to: Hell's Paradise, Chainsaw Man, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Genshin Impact (mainly anything to do with Khaenri'ah or Dainsleif.)​
  • I DO NOT: Roleplay animals or furries. Sorry, just a personal preference.​

Worlds
(These are just premade worlds I have for existing stories/characters I have)
  1. Magic Realm
    • (This is the substitute name for the world until I come up with a better one.)
    • This world is essentially another dimension connected to Earth, four gates to this world act as portals connecting back to Earth. The North, East, South, and West gates all connect back to Earth. Spellcasters live in his magic realm world, there are no 'countries' in this world but instead, there are 'regions' which are the equivalent of states. The capital of the magic realm is called Zol Aemo, this is where the magic government resides and where they rule over the magic realm. Each region has a governor and has different rules, customs, and cultures. Most spellcasters, or what humans refer to as 'witches' and 'mages' live within this realm. Shapeshifters also live in this realm but are currently an enslaved species, most shapeshifters act as familiars for spellcasters.
  2. Purgatory
    • (This is the substitute name for the world until I come up with a better one. This world is still a rough WIP world, therefore we can collaborate on it.)
    • This world is essentially about angels and demons, heaven and hell if you will. Purgatory is purely just another dimension between heaven and hell, acting as the battleground for angels and demons. Color is toned down to almost a grayscale level, any blues or reds for example would be a very faint red or blue (this is optional for our roleplay). Human souls are essentially orbs in this dimension, they are in a state of reviewing their entire lives while angels and demons fight over souls, trying to take them back to heaven or hell. Angels can kill demons via holy magic, whilst demons can kill angels via corruption. Corruption is a poison that is nearly impossible to cure, an angel infected with corruption will either die or become a demon. Demons infected with holy magic will end up dying since it's irreversible to return to the holy state of an angel. There are two types of demons, demons that were once angels (whether they fell from heaven or became corrupted) and demons that spawn from hell (no one truly knows how this happens).
  3. The Cosmos
    • (This is the substitute name for the world until I come up with a better one. For this world it's just a string of stories in space, below are the stories I have in mind.)
    • Story One - Everyone knows about the infamous pirate fleet, "The Black Abyss". It has over fifty porter ships (haven't come up with a better name, but it's a ship that acts as a main commanding ship, usually giant, and can hold smaller ships inside, specifically ships for attacking other ships.). Slowly, a small rebellion rises, its first mission is to take over the smallest porter ship, the "Mavros" ship. What will happen, will the small rebellion by the name, of "Exspira Fighters" successfully infiltrate and take over the "Mavros" ship, or will their journey come to a swift end?
    • Story Two - The last royalty member of the infamous planet, "Xylah" is now escaping aboard a porter ship (a commanding ship). "Xylah" is only popular for its rich resources that help build many different types of spaceships, it's resources are durable and perfect for spaceships. The planet "Xylah", however, is unfortunately overtaken by raiders and enemy planets, thus the last remaining royalty member flees. The last princess' ship is unfortunately caught and pinned down, leaving the ship to face two options, crash into the nearby star surely killing everyone aboard, or become prisoners of war. However, one of the princess's bodyguards promises the princess that she'll keep her safe, ultimately it's up to the princess. (I mainly want this to be a FxF love story between the princess and the bodyguard, however, we can change any aspect of the story.)

Last edited:
Hello, I am open. I would be fine with either of these worlds. If Purgatory I would like to be a demon or demonic creature. If Magic Realm I would like to be a spellcaster.

Hello, I am open. I would be fine with either of these worlds. If Purgatory I would like to be a demon or demonic creature. If Magic Realm I would like to be a spellcaster.
Oh, awesome! Mind if I DM you and we can discuss the roleplay some more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back