• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dogma353

Hi everyone! I'm interested in roleplaying a few things since I've got some free time. My list:
Vampire Knight **********
Celebrity*****
Originals
My Hero Academia
Harry Potter
Ouran High School Host Club
And many more, just ask!

Last edited:
Dogma353 Dogma353 in that case I can do my hero academia or Harry potter. I've never done something like the originals (vamp live action show right?) Your asterisks stuff I dont know anything about ^-^;

I like it! Did you wanna go in as students, or something else in the fandom world in general? There's so much leeway there though I'm not sure yet where/when I'd pick. Maybe after a nap.

Hi everyone! I'm interested in roleplaying a few things since I've got some free time. My list:
Vampire Knight **********
Celebrity*****
Originals
My Hero Academia
Harry Potter
Ouran High School Host Club
And many more, just ask!
Hey! I'd be interested in an MHA rp!

If you’re still searching I’d love to do Mha! I only do MxM or platonic and I tend to be very heavy on angst if that’s ok with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back