• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lizagna

Unlucky Member
Hello everyone! You can call me Liz (or Lizagna if you prefer xD). I’m a female in her mid twenties. There’s just a few things you should know about me!

-I don’t roleplay with minors. No offense to minors, it’s just not something I’m comfortable with. Honestly, I would be more comfortable roleplaying with people above the age of 20.

-There is a reason I don’t roleplay with minors and that is because I like darker and more mature themes. Not all the time, as it depends on what I’m roleplaying. Along with that, I’m also okay with slice of life roleplays and things like characters being pregnant, getting married, etc. There aren’t a lot of topics I’d say no to other than furries. No offense to those that do like furries. It’s just not a preference of mine.

-I’m literate and descriptive. If you would like, I can give you a writing sample! I typically like to write anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs, depending on the scene. I’d like to say that I’m pretty decent at matching though. So if anyone in specific likes to write more than that, then I would like to try to give you the same.

-I enjoy snowballing ideas and coming up with something fun together! I’m a very chatty individual as well, so I do like to talk about things (or spam you with content related to our roleplay). But it isn’t a dealbreaker!

-If you have any triggers, please feel free to tell me ahead of time! But I’m usually pretty good about asking.

-If you ghost me, you ghost me. The world isn’t going to end over it. However, I will ask you to let me know if there is something you don’t like about the roleplay. I’d like for it to be an enjoyable experience for both of us!

-I work quite a bit so sometimes I’m not able to reply right away. Please do not push me for a reply, as I will respond when I am able to. I promise I won’t forget about you!

Fandoms:
(The characters listed are who I’d like you to play)

-Vampire Diaries:
(Damon, Stefan, or Elijah)

-Supernatural:
(Dean and/or Gabriel)

-Victorious:
(Beck)

-Pretty Little Liars:
(Jason)

-Avengers
(Thor and/or Steve)

This is currently all for my fandoms (at least the ones I’d really like to do a roleplay about). I do have an original plot, so if you’re curious about that then please PM me!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this!

Heyy, I'd be willing to do a Victorious rp, I can play any character you'd like me to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back