• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Search

Frozen Nebula

Fandom Roleplayer
Hi all!
I'm new to RPNation but not to role-playing, although I have had a pretty long break from it due to other commitments (i.e. work!). So here I am looking for some new roleplays, on a new site.

What am I looking for?
1) Semi-Literate to Literate partners (2+ paragraphs at least) - so please, no-one liners
2) No Gary-Stu's or Mary-Su's
3) Weekly activity as a bare minimum - I'm busy too so I get it that it can't be daily or multiple times a day
4) The most important - FUN! Let our imaginations run wild a bit.

What do I want to roleplay?
There's quite a few different genres and fandoms, so take a look below and let me know if any take your fancy!

Harry Potter
Master of Manipulation
Character(s) Required: Draco Malfoy
Plot: Set during the Golden Trio’s sixth year, Draco Malfoy is having trouble fixing the Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. After spending time in the library to find books which may aid him in his task, he identifies a Ravenclaw who routinely spends time alone to study and tries to enlist her help by any means possible.

Terror Reigns
Character(s) Required: Any
Plot: This will take place in the Golden Trio's seventh year where they are off on their adventures but those at Hogwarts have to contend with the Death-Eaters, the Carrows, as Professors of the school as well as Slytherins and Dark Lord loyalists. Basically, there'll be a lot of dark content of what happened at Hogwarts whilst the trio were searching for horcruxes.

Marvel/MCU

Testing Midgard
Character(s) Required: Loki

Plot: Set during the first Avengers film, when Loki arrives on Earth with the Tesseract, he decides to take another SHIELD Agent alongside Clint Barton, but he doesn't brainwash her like he does to Barton or Selvig. Instead he allows her to keep her free will and serve as a test subject. The Midgardians have always interested him, and his brother Thor...So it was Loki's intention to see what all the fuss was about.

Escaping Sakaar
Character(s) Required: Loki

Plot: Set during Thor Ragnarok. A sorceress has been trapped on Sakaar for several months, waiting patiently for a plan of escape. When Loki, God of Mischief arrives and eventually his brother Thor, she begins to see that they may be her only option of getting off the Planet and seeking out what has happened to her home planet and her father.

Xavier's Institute
Character(s) Required: Any

This is the new band of mutants that may or may not eventually join the X-Men - We can include canon characters as professors if you so wish or create brand new OCs. It'll kinda be like slice of life with the normal trials and tribulations of students but eventually I'd like it to lead into an attack on the institute where they all have to work together.

A Watchful Eye
Character(s) Required: Dr. Strange

Plot: Set after Endgame; Stephen has picked up on another person with abilities similar to his own in New York but she is completely unaware of her power. When she is attacked and they begin to spiral out of control, he has to step in.

Any other MCU because it's pretty much my most favourite thing ever right now.

Dragon Age

Forging Bonds
Character(s) Required: Cullen Rutherford

Plot: Set during Inquisition, another member of Lavellan's clan decides to help the Inquisition on behest of the Inquisitor. She is an extremely skilful spy and becomes a great asset to Leliana's spies...I'm thinking she either goes missing or gets captured and Cullen and a band of his merry men (or companions) go to rescue her and her own spies.

Nightmare
Character(s) Required: Cullen Rutherford

Plot: Set during Dragon Age Inquisition; Talia Lavellan is suffering from nightmares and flashbacks from her time in the Fade whilst Cullen Rutherford is suffering from his lyrium withdrawal. The two take solace in each other.

Lyrium Veins
Character(s) Required: Fenris

Plot: Hawke and Fenris go on a mission together to clear out the slaver caves (works on the initial relationship forming between the two). Can include any other additional characters.

Any other Dragon Age

Final Fantasy XII
Character's Required; Reno

Plot: Can be set whenever, likely before the events of Cloud and the gang. But the group get a new female member, much to Reno's dismay. At first all he does is ignore her or choose to berate or belittle her, but I'm thinking there'll be something more eventually than just his ridicule when he realises she has skills and isn't just a weak woman.

Other Genres/Fandoms (No Current Plots)
League of Legends
X-Men
Elementals
Vampires
Other Powers/Abilities
Post-Apocalyptic
Watch Dogs-Centric (Similar Idea, different characters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back