• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings → Roleplay partner search

aurorakoo

Hey everybody!

You can call me Aurora and I'm here to look for roleplay partner. I'm new to this site but not when it comes to roleplaying by any means. I've roleplayed since I was about 12 and I'm now at the age of 21. Boredom and lack of things to do sparked my interest again. Latest platform I roleplayed at was Amino.

Some ground rules

I don't roleplay with people under 18 since I prefer adults at the same age range as me. This also means I only roleplay as and with characters over 18 (I prefer 20-30).
At the moment I have a lot of time since school hasn't started yet but in a few weeks or so when my courses start it will limit my time. I would like you to be somewhat active, depending on your life situation of course. That means open communication about how much you are able to roleplay at any given time.

Literacy

I would like you to be about at the same level as me. I'm pretty much solid literate. This means I roleplay some paragraphs - never lines. I use descriptive language and always try to give something to get the plot going - this is also something I expect from you too. I don't want to put any limits on how much you MUST write since it's the quality that matters. Still, I think you have to respond at least few paragraphs to give something to the roleplay and to describe the character and their mindscape. NOTE: English is not my first language and I've got dyslexia which means I will make grammar mistakes. So if that is something you can't stand I'm afraid I'm not the right partner for you. However I've studied English for about 13 years and you can expect about the same level of accuracy as this text. I roleplay on 3rd person's point of view in past tenst.

Interests

I'm open to any pairings but I usually roleplay m/m or f/m my character being f. It really depends on the character and roleplay in question. I have some ready OC's mainly from my Amino and I prefer roleplaying with OC's. I don't require romance but I do think it's a nice add usually.
When it comes to the characters and the plot I love planning and discussing where the roleplay is going.
Some themes and plots I DO like: action, adventure, high/low fantasy, college, dystopia, dark academia, mafia, tragedy etc.
Some themes and plots I DO NOT do: high school, family, slice of life etc.
The most important part for me is the plot. The roleplay can be situated in rather normal circumstances but as long as we have interesting and clear plot (as well as characters) in hand, I'm good!
When it comes to fandoms I've got two I can go with: Harry Potter (oc x oc) and Lord of The rings (oc x oc, canon x oc or canon x canon). From these two I prefer Harry Potter.

Plots

One ready plot at the moment

→ Blessed be the mystery of love

Another, demon/fallen angel, in the making.

ATM

I'm in a mood for some fantasy and/or dark academia-ish romance. Or good ol' action.

If interested please message me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back