• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay partner/s wanted. All welcome.

GrimGrotto42

Optimistic Realist
Hi everyone!

Call me Grim for short. Don't worry tho, I'm a pretty cheery bloke :). Alright so As the title suggests I am looking for some Rp partners. I am a novice roleplayer. It has been a few years since I have done this sort of thing, however I am literate and will respond with at least a paragraph per response (although if you could be a tad patient while I get back in to the swing of things, that would be awesome).

Right! So mainly I'm looking to do OC x OC, however I am not against OC x Canon ( I myself would probably not be playing the canon). That said, I am more than happy to have the characters from established universes as side characters to help drive and add complications to the plot.

Im fine with most genres, topics, situations, etc. I'm pretty open minded, however if I am not comfortable with something, I will let you know. We can discuss how to move on and how to avoid it. I encourage Rp partners to do the same. 

depending on on how many Roleplays I have on at any one time, my response per week may be 1-5 times. This is mainly due to my busy weeks. If I can't respond for a period of time I will let you know. Sometimes life can get hectic so if you yourself get busy and can't reply for a week or two, I won't get offended. If possible just give me heads up  :)

I'm only looking to Rp with writers 18 years or older. Please respect this decision.

So below I have a list of titles I am looking to Rp using established worlds, followed by a list of genres I am into if anyone wants to create a unique Rp. I am happy to mix any combination of both lists as well  :)

Titles

(titles with * are ones I am most looking forward to)

DC universe*

Marvel Universe*

Harry Potter

Soul Eater*

Code Geass*

Bleach

Full Metal Alchemist

Eragon (the inheritance series)*

Skyrim*

Fallout

Avatar: the last air bender/legend of korra 

Genres

Fantasy

Romance

Medieval/ancient world

steampunk

Downton Abbey style setting

just drop me line if you are interested, I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Grim

Hey Grim, I'm Never. Did you have any ideas for Eragon or Skyrim already? I haven't read Eragon in years, so I could use a refresher, but think I could enjoy getting back into it. As for Skyrim, I'm generally game for just about anything. I have this one character I use pretty regularly in some capacity that you can read about here (slightly adapted to the plot, but you get the idea) and a side character (Dubha, though I haven't updated the page recently) that would also be happy to bring in. Alternatively, I have a couple NPCs that could be developed into full characters given the opportunity, but they're still pretty basic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back