• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ian and Mickey (Shameless) rp partner

rxinbowparadise

18+ roleplay partners only please.

Hi everyone! I’m Megan and I’m 25. I have a lot of past roleplay experience, but haven’t taken part in any for a few years. I would love to get back into it, so I’m searching for anyone interested in a roleplay about Gallavich aka Mickey Milkovich and Ian Gallagher from the show Shameless US. I play as Mickey, so I’m looking for someone to play Ian! This is a fandom roleplay, so no OC’s.

It would be a literate roleplay and be based on the show Shameless US, but I also love AUs! So I’d be open to any AU ideas as long as it’s the same characters (Ian and Mickey.)

Like I said, I have roleplay experience but had a break, so I’m looking for someone who will be patient while I get the hang of everything again! I’m sure it won’t take long for me to get back into it, but I would appreciate patience with my replies. I usually write in third person, but I would be open to first if that’s what you prefer.

I write at least one paragraph, but can go on for multiple paragraphs depending on the point we are at in the story. I’m fine with any writing style and usually I mirror the writing style of the person who I’m role playing with. I also reply multiple times a day, usually.

I’m open to pretty much any subject matter and don’t have a lot of triggers. I don’t have a specific plot idea in mind currently, so I’m open to any prompts or ideas you might have. I’d also be happy for us to discuss and figure out a plot that works for us both!

If you’ve gotten this far and are interested, please message me here and I look forward to chatting with you! :)

hello friend, so I’m a huge ian/mickey fan and love the idea of a roleplay based on these two! I also took a huge break from writing, almost a year? well I’m 100% down if you are. Here’s an example of my writing if you’re interested. I dont have to use a fancypost style, like what is seen on this as it can be mobile hassle. But the writing you see is basically what you get haha

As far as ideas… maybe a complete re-write of their story from the beginning if you want? where their relationship is super fragile and murky? maybe svetlana thing never happens lol I’m super flexible and down for anything.

I’m pretty sure I can play a super convincing Ian. I’m like 85% confident. I've watched shameless so many times oml

Users who are viewing this thread

Back