• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Anyone?

Hekate

RULES
1. Please be active when you can. Be on when you can, I understand we all have lives and we can get busy all I'm asking for is for two replies a day but in advance please tell me if there is a certain amount of replies you can do a day.

2. Be respectful. I do not want to get on anyone's bad side so as long as you respect me and my rules I will respect yours no questions asked. I'm a nice person I would never hurt or disrespect anyone.

3. Have fun. I just want everyone I roleplay with to have fun and enjoy themselves. if you need a break from our roleplay just let me know and I will give you the time you need.

4. If you have any idea please let me know. I love to hear other people's ideas and I'm open to new ideas that are not listed here. Do not be afraid to tell me something you want to do, I would love to give something new a try.

5. I only do female characters. I hate to have other people play males but I really suck at playing male characters so I just don't try. I could maybe do a male but I would have to think about it.

Parings
~Bad Boy x Good Girl
~Eboy x Nerd
~Police Officer x Bosses Daughter
~Celebirty x Normal Person
~Mafia Boss x Normal Person
~Popular Kid x Nerd
~Detective x Art Theif
~Rich x Poor
~Model x Photographer
~Rival Model x Rival Model
~ Bad girl x Bad Boy
~Personal Baker x Bad boy

Movies/Shows
Gotham
Arrow

I hope you like my parings if not them please if you have an idea I would love to hear any ideas that you have. Thank you so much for reading I hope to hear from you.​

I would love to do either the Celebrity x Normal Person or the Popular Kid x Nerd.

For the first pairing, I don't mind being either role but for the second pairing, I would like to be the nerd.

Wouldn't mind doing this. I'm looking to flex my creative ability so if there was one pairing you were extremely interested to do, feel free to try it out with me. My personal preference though would be for either rich x poor, celebrity x normal, or detective x art thief. For the third pairing I would want to be the art thief, but for the first two I have no preference. Let me know what you're thinking.

Wouldn't mind doing this. I'm looking to flex my creative ability so if there was one pairing you were extremely interested to do, feel free to try it out with me. My personal preference though would be for either rich x poor, celebrity x normal, or detective x art thief. For the third pairing I would want to be the art thief, but for the first two I have no preference. Let me know what you're thinking.
PM me I would like to talk more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back