• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Anyone?

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You can call me Steph or Stepherz. Obviously I am looking for someone to roleplay with. Now before I list anything off here are some rules:

1. I consider myself literate. My typical response is two or three paragraphs. It can be more if I'm feeling particularly inspired. I hope you can match me so obviously no one-liners. I know that writer's block happens so just let me know if that's the case.

2. If you're not interested in roleplaying anymore please let me know. I can handle it, I promise. If you're busy or going to be gone for awhile, let me know. I will do my best to respond everyday, but sometimes life gets in the way so it may be the next day.

3. I only do FxM pairing if romance is involved. I apologize but it's what I'm most comfortable with. Romance is not required but encouraged. I love action, adventure, and romance all tied in together, makes one hell of a role-play!

4. Please be open to doubling! I actually prefer doubling, fair for everyone. However I can play just male or just female. I prefer playing OC's but I can do cannon's too. We can discuss details later.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the fun stuff! Anything in bold is what I'm currently craving. If I have a P it means I have a plot. If you have a plot idea I'd love to hear it! I will italic the roles I wish to play.

Fandoms

Kingdom Hearts

Mass Effect

-OC x OC

-OC x Female Shepard

-Female Shepard x Garrus

-Female Shepard x Kaden

Dragon Age

Fire Emblem: Birthright

Harvest Moon [P]/Rune Factory

Pokemon [P]

Digimon [P]

Pikmin [P]

Persona 3 [P]

-OC x OC

-OC x Junpei

-Chihiro x Junpei

Persona 4

Movies/TV shows/Books

CSI

Fruit Basket

The 100

Hunger Games

Disney P

The Maze Runner

Harry Potter

LOTR

Once Upon a Time

Other Interest

College Life

Gifted Students (By gifted I mean having super powers.)

Stranded on Deserted Island

Zombie Apocalypse

Pairings

Good Girl x Bad Boy

Royalty x Royalty (or servant/peasant)

Childhood friends

Pirate x Captive (or captain/crew member)

As you can see, I am very big into video games. Feel free to make suggestions though! However, I will let you know now that I am NOT interested in vampires or werewolves. I'll be waiting eagerly!!

I would LOVE to do some Harvest Moon/Rune Factory RPing but I might not be able to do two paragraphs. I can try my hardest to match your post size, though. I've never met another Harvest Moon/Rune Factory fan...but, which game do you want to do?? My personal favorite is Harvest Moon: Animal Parade but I'm open to ideas. With Rune Factory, I've only ever played Rune Factory 4! I'm...rambling...this is embarrassing... //>.>// //<.<//

I can do ANY Harvest Moon game so Animal Parade will be no problem. I've also played Rune Factory 3 and 4 so playing Rune Factory 4 won't be a problem either. You're not rambling and as long as you try your best to match my post length then I'm happy ^_^ . Do you have a preference of which one you prefer? @SansLovesPugs

stepherz345 said:
I can do ANY Harvest Moon game so Animal Parade will be no problem. I've also played Rune Factory 3 and 4 so playing Rune Factory 4 won't be a problem either. You're not rambling and as long as you try your best to match my post length then I'm happy ^_^ . Do you have a preference of which one you prefer? @SansLovesPugs
I prefer Harvest Moon, tbh. Do you want me to PM you or should you PM me??

Would you want to do pokemon pairing? Misty and Ash/Brock. I can play male. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I would be interested in doing a one on one with you, mostly likely in the gifted students category although I am a big fan with lord of the rings as well. However, we were to do lord of the rings it would have to be sometime in the after math since I don't like to do anything during it since it already has a lot of established lore. Would you be interested in making a different category, by that I mean work together to make a new fantasy world with different lore. Sorry if I don't make since but I am trying to say we would make something together that isn't already a thing.

@Wyatt I would be interested coming up with a new world with you. Otherwise we can just do gifted students. Feel free to PM me!

Hey there, I would love to get into either an FE: Birthright or Kingdom Hearts RP, they are both very huge game addictions of mine ^-^

@Hanzo I will say now that it's been a VERY long time since I've played Kingdom Hearts, so I may be rusty. Do you have a preference of which one you'd rather role-play?

Hey I would love to do a maze runner RP o anything else for that matter, but mostly Maze runner.

@stepherz345

Haha, not a problem, I haven't played the main games in awhile, but I'm pretty well-informed on the games regardless. I don't have a personal preference on either of the two, but Birthright would be cool for canons. I see Kingdom Hearts as having more options for OCs. Are you craving one more than the other?

@Hanzo I prefer OC's so let's do Kingdom Hearts hearts! Also I've only played the first game. I hope that isn't a problem.

@Talon Maze Runner works for me! Feel free to PM me.

Hello! You can call me Steph or Stepherz. Obviously I am looking for someone to roleplay with. Now before I list anything off here are some rules:

1. I consider myself literate. My typical response is two or three paragraphs. It can be more if I'm feeling particularly inspired. I hope you can match me so obviously no one-liners. I know that writer's block happens so just let me know if that's the case.

2. If you're not interested in roleplaying anymore please let me know. I can handle it, I promise. If you're busy or going to be gone for awhile, let me know. I will do my best to respond everyday, but sometimes life gets in the way so it may be the next day.

3. I only do FxM pairing if romance is involved. I apologize but it's what I'm most comfortable with. Romance is not required but encouraged. I love action, adventure, and romance all tied in together, makes one hell of a role-play!

4. Please be open to doubling! I actually prefer doubling, fair for everyone. However I can play just male or just female. I prefer playing OC's but I can do cannon's too. We can discuss details later.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the fun stuff! Anything in bold is what I'm currently craving. If I have a P it means I have a plot. If you have a plot idea I'd love to hear it! I will italic the roles I wish to play.

Fandoms

Kingdom Hearts

Mass Effect

-OC x OC

-OC x Female Shepard

-Female Shepard x Garrus

-Female Shepard x Kaden

Dragon Age

Fire Emblem: Birthright

Harvest Moon [P]/Rune Factory

Pokemon [P]

Digimon [P]

Pikmin [P]

Persona 3 [P]

-OC x OC

-OC x Junpei

-Chihiro x Junpei

Persona 4

Movies/TV shows/Books

CSI

Fruit Basket

The 100

Hunger Games

Disney P

The Maze Runner

Harry Potter

LOTR

Once Upon a Time

Other Interest

College Life

Gifted Students (By gifted I mean having super powers.)

Stranded on Deserted Island

Zombie Apocalypse

Pairings

Good Girl x Bad Boy

Royalty x Royalty (or servant/peasant)

Childhood friends

Pirate x Captive (or captain/crew member)

As you can see, I am very big into video games. Feel free to make suggestions though! However, I will let you know now that I am NOT interested in vampires or werewolves. I'll be waiting eagerly!!
Hi! Would you be interested in starting a Maze Runner roleplay with me?
I'm absolutely up for doubling~!

I've always wondered how I would act stranded on a desert island...are you still looking for rp partners?

WOULD YOU... would you be open to do a Yu-gi-oh rp? I got started back up in the show/game and am craving an RP based on the first two seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back