• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rock Star OC RP

belladonna21

Hi!

I’m looking for an RP where your character is a rock star (the type that wears a lot of makeup like Marilyn Manson, a quick google search would be appreciated if you don't know him) and mine is his fan (my OC is a female OC). I didn’t want to start with the traditional “he meets her and they fall in love” plot, I was thinking we could start with them already knowing each other and spending time together. But if you want to do the other thing, I’m open to it. If you want details, let me know.

I was thinking our characters could have a platonic relationship in front of the media, but the hang out all the time, so it seems like they’re best friends but behind closed doors they're romantic. Maybe she could either be a part of his show or a video or something or they do an interview together and he takes her shopping and things like that. Let me know if you have ideas.

For responses, my only requirement is that they match mine in length (for the most part). My #1 pet peeve is short responses. Mine are a paragraph long at the very least, and that's all I expect from you.

My email is belladonnawitchcraft@gmail.com I prefer you message me on there instead of here, as I don't check this often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back