• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Robotech Southern Cross era game

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I absolutely love the Robotech universe, as can be witnessed by how many genres of it I am running. This one is a reboot of a long running game that is set in the time of the Robotech Masters, and the squad would be one of the first graduating class of hover tank pilots.

For those without the books, I will be making up a bunch of pre made characters with different MOS and skill sets, so all you will need to do is sign up, add a picture if you want, and get some personality. 

Anyone looking for a good story and is willing to learn something new is welcome to join in. I would like 3-6 players that can maintain a decent posting rate, but I understand if you are unable to post for a short time due to Real Life concerns. 

Any takers?

Sounds great! I'll make up the forum shortly. I'll still keep looking for some more players, but we can start with two pc's and a npc.

Here is the link to the game:

It is a slow process to post my materials with the site running the way it is right now.  It will take a little while to have all the important stuff posted.

Recruitment is still open, so any interested parties can come here and check it out.

Still taking players, so feel free to take a look. We are going to be starting up in a day or two, so you can still get in on the ground floor of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back