• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Southern Cross Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If Ryuko is getting in trouble for her request, then I'll eat my hat.
Lol well, proper seasoning will make it easier swallow.

She hasn't shown she has learned anything from her discipline. Among other things. And she will definitely get in trouble from Marlon.

The only reason that the Captain would agree to the request would be if he hated Third heavy so much, he allowed her to do so just to spite them.

*That moment when it's been a solid week since anyone has posted in-game or out-of-game and it's not a holiday.* 8/

I've had a lot of changes to my daily routine over the holiday. As a result I find myself not visiting the site as often. I know I'm frequently letting things slip when I need to respond out of forgetfulness too.

If I end up holding things up, feel free to tag or bump. If I need to step away from some games, I can to make room for someone less distracted. I don't wanna clog up the pace and stifle y'alls fun.

Rykon Rykon To heck with that, Ry. This game wouldn't be the same without ya. It might be quiet in here right now, but that's far from your fault, bud. Keep on, keepin' on, Bubba! =)

Psychie Psychie
Deunan nods. "Good ideas there. How long will it take to rig up some arm and leg restraints for the Bioroids? I'd like several pairs spread across the squad.

I think this is only a question our GM can answer. =)

It is from the Macross II Sourcebook, and it is called the M-300 Ground Transport and Recovery Unit.

There are only a couple of books that were ever put out for the Macross II setting, but it does have several nice mecha and other units in it.

Yeah, I've got the main book but not the sourcebook! =)

Good post, Psychie! I liked how you moved things along while keeping it detailed. =)

Lady, my very first D&D game was when I was 10 years old and I am still learning things all these years later. =)

That Gary Gygax quote in my signature? It cracks me up every time I read it. Such passion for gaming! I believe no one was more devoted to Dungeon Mastering than Gygax!

But I'm willing to bet my oldest copy of the Dungeon Master's Guide that even he found things to learn down the road - and I find such thoughts comforting and thought-provoking.

I hope you do too. =)

Hooray! Sherwood remembered the command bonuses from his tank! *throws a party* Now we get the bonuses from the onset of the fight! Thanks Sherwood! =)

I know we are aiming for a red. But the more the merrier. And the better odds of us walking away with one.

What order are the turrets in? Could I hold my action until after the net fires, or would that be too late? I could do it all in one post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back