• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Robbing The Bank of Thieves: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm totally down for keeping Tyson around. Also I submit we call ourselves the Nu-Order. Just somethignoff the top of my head :P

Sorry, there was an emergency yesterday so I didn't get around to posting. I'll probably not be able to post until Friday, sorry for holding y'all up

I'm going to need a few more days for the next post, I've got a busy schedule and work hasn't got any less time consuming.
Also I most likely won't be able to respond on the weekend of the 19th-21st because I'll be at AnimeUSA.

As usual I welcome any questions, comments, or suggestions and believe that player interaction is one of the keys to a successful roleplay. So feel free to discus ideas for character interaction among yourselves or message me.

Feel free to have your characters discuss plans and try stuff out.
The Bank is nearby where your characters are and I'll write in for any interactions with the NPCs. If there are any plans or actions you want to have (like Christina calling the bank employee to get information) please message me.

Unfortunately the lack of action on this means I have to close and cancel this RP. I sincerely apologize.
If I do end up restarting it or something similar I will ensure you're notified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back