Roast the person above you

You know why you weren't invited to that campfire party? It's because you can't even roast a marshmallow with that burn. 

Oh well. I'd love to insult you, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature did. 

Oh i'm sorry hun , i could hear you over the mob of people with pitchforks looking to slay the montrosity that is you.

It seems that you fail to understand the meaning of what I told you, though I'm hardly surprised, as I'm sure there's rather a lot that passes you by. Ignorance is bliss though, so they say.

speaking of misunderstanding, which of your parents thought the other wore protection when you were conceived? 

The same can asked of you though unlike me they probably tried to give you away only for you to be launched back at them with a cannon.

The same can asked of you though unlike me they probably tried to give you away only for you to be launched back at them with a cannon.

We really shouldn't argue like this. I don't wish to strain your mind any further; it already must cope with breathing.

No, I roast who I intend. Perhaps I ought pluralise my posts, so as to save me writing several. Besides, it's just a game.

I'm not even sure who's the next one to be roasted to be honest, lol. 

I guess I'll go for @djinnamon ?

You most likely chose that fiery profile picture to make up for all the burning that you clearly lack in your posts. 

I'm not even sure who's the next one to be roasted to be honest, lol. 

I guess I'll go for @djinnamon ?

You most likely chose that fiery profile picture to make up for all the burning that you clearly lack in your posts. 

That fire is represent my hotness , hotness that you can't even touch with a spell.

You're busy with what? Thinking up more useless roasts? Pack it up keyboard warrior, your mother's kicking you out of her basement.

veYou're busy with what? Thinking up more useless roasts? Pack it up keyboard warrior, your mother's kicking you out of her basement.

Oh for some who supposedly is a 'Professional Savage' you certainly have some weak as F roasts. Also speaking of useless , why don't you jump into that big black bag over there so i can throw out the trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for some who supposedly is a 'Professional Savage' you certainly have some weak as F roasts. Also speaking of useless , why don't you jump into that big black bag or there so i can throw out the trash.

"Kpop Momma"

Bitch, you're supposed to let us do the roasting here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back