• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy River Valley Academy For The Unique OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wonder what people will think of alron once he shows what he normally looks like 13 year old just walks in and claims he's running the class

Wonder what people will think of alron once he shows what he normally looks like 13 year old just walks in and claims he's running the class
omg
that gave me an idea

what if
the inkling sisters are 13
but since they look older
bypass as 16 year olds

I’m back
Book acquired~
E1k4Eaw.jpg

LOOKS GOOD

Im currently reading a book called "That Inevitable Victorian Thing."

Almost any genres.

Im trying to expand my normal comfort zone as all the books im reading are getting to predictable.

And yes Hunter do it.

He's legitimately eaten worse

if grayson finds him eating like
cat food and shoes and shit
he is putting lucas in a cage to protect himself
will stab him through the bars with a stick
no eat
no eat shoe

omg we’re doing a president thing in my class and I wanted to be one of the options and Im already feeling how much of a mistake this decision is going to be because all my other rivals already chose the smart ones of the class lmao

Atleast im left with the creative ones, phew sometimes creativity defeats smarts y’know?

ITS BEST WHEN YOU HAVE EM BOTH BECAUSE ITS SMART AND CREATIVE IT GOES

POW

Grasshoppers.... Mealworms.... Random mushrooms he found in the woods.... Random berries he found in the woods.... A squirrel
why do I feel like he’d be the one that would try and eat alron slime goop if he exploded or got punched into sludge

Almost any genres.

Im trying to expand my normal comfort zone as all the books im reading are getting to predictable.

And yes Hunter do it.
yesss I shall dew it will be funny wounder how many people will attach a child

At least cat food is processed properly and not just... "Ava are you sure these grasshoppers are prepared properly??? Ava I'm not going to eat raw grasshopper- Oh God that's disgusting eugh I told you we should've eaten the cat food what the fuck is wrong with you why did you think you could cook grasshoppers why did you put this in our peanut butter oh God this is disgusting I'm just not going to eat fuck you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back