• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wonderful! Because after the baddies opened fire, Grad was considering running right through the wall ("Terra's magic is friendly to us, right?"). Which of course, would have gotten him quite stuck in it. =)

Instead, Grad will cast Blazing Comet now so he can fly over the wall and attack next round. =)

Short question: How close together are we as a group? Would I be able to cover multiple people with an energy field of about 8 ft, or are we too far spread out for that? I have two different options in mind, but would like to know how effecive the less reckless one might be.

Until Vaneheart Vaneheart posts, there is just Shaona, Terra and the two Automations, and Gradicus. Bobo has not come into sight yet. Grad just activated one of his Tattoos to be able to go airborne, so unless the energy field is mobile, you'll trap him. Terra's Automations are both upwards of 12 feet tall, so only one would be able to fit in the shield, and the same problem comes up that unless the energy field is mobile, they won't be able to maneuver.

Casting the spell Impervious to Energy for 20ppe, available for 40 melee rounds (let's not get there, please).

That last line in parenthesis made me laugh out loud. I agree! Thanks for the laugh, Sil! =)

As you run up, you are at long range, roughly 800 feet away and behind the robots. You have weapons and spells that can reach out that far, or you can use your action to cast other spells on yourself. If you are interested in getting closer, just make sure you add that to your post that you are running in.

Sherwood? Given that the Thin Men appeared to turn around being momentarily distracted by Bobo's fire, would you allow Gradicus be able to swiftly fly over the Wall of Defense and attempt a Critical Strike from Behind on the damaged one?

I am all caught up. Let me know when it would be good to post and roll initiative. I sincerely apologize for the delay. The issues on my end have been resolved.

Last edited:
Go ahead and make an initiative roll. Once I resolve the actions of Silanon and Sirlabe, you can jump in.

Purr Purr Two things. First, it was Terra and not Shaona that cast the Magic Net. No biggie.

Second, what is the stats on the Grab/Slash you are attempting? I want to make sure I get the numbers right.

Whoops! I'll edit that. Thanks for catching it. =)

The Combination Grab/Slash is one of the signature techniques of Zanji Shinjinken Ryu. Two strike rolls are made; if both succeed, the result is a Critical Strike. If either the grab or the slash misses, then the attack fails (it's basically Combination Grab/Kick but with a 3-foot razor blade. =) ).

Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't want to get the numbers wrong. Post coming up.

Hahaha. I roll this badly in RL at my D&D tabletop game. It has become legend among my regular groups.

Initiative totals: +3 (Cyber Knight bonus), +2 (HtH:Z) +1 (HtH:Z Level 3) + 2 (Kkairojan Minotaur Subrace bonus) +4 (Quick Draw with PP of 31) +1 (PP of 31) +3 (W.S. and W.M. Psi Sword level 3) = 16

You can post now, since you have the same number on your initiative.

Wha? In my (admittedly-weathered) copies of Ninjas & Superspies, Zanji Shinjinken Ryu has no Initiative bonuses at start or at 3rd level. Where is this information?

At the moment, Bobo's blaster fire is doing less damage than Gradicus and his enchanted swords, so they are regarding him as more of the threat than the Bearman.

Which means they are not all firing at Bobo (Bear-man or not, that would have to hurt)! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back