• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It is more a Crazy with some magic upgrades than a Techno Wizard. IIRC one of the early ideas that Sil did pitch to me was a Quick-Flex Crazy, but in the description of the Quick-Flex, it specifically prohibits that OCC.

I was personally willing to let that restriction slide, but Sil didn't want to bend the rules like that.

Hmm! O.K.. Whatever is pleasing to him! Thanks for hearing me out. =)

Of course! I also told Sil that I wanted him to enjoy his character, whatever the RCC or OCC he picks. I have the impression that he's happy with his new one.

Heya Dann, first of all thanks for your concern - no worries, I'm right where I want to be right now, I believe. Let me say that I had all the options, Sherwood made sure of that - this one's the one that felt surprisingly natural to just write down, even though it's completely different. Don't think of it as a TW, but as someone who benefits from it; the only overlap I'm seeing right now is the two letters and the access to psionics, the rest should feel very much different. I'm planning to jump into melee with martial arts, sword and pistol, and see if I can make it out alive on the other side. Probably yes, but I don't know, never really been in the midst of things before =)

As for insanities, for now: Don't be a cat, don't make music, don't grab the pouch that contains my source of power, and do not underestimate that demon whose name I haven't figured out yet. You've been warned. It all fits well together, I believe, if one is willing to interpret all the signs the right way.

Beautiful, Sil! Glad to hear it and you're welcome! You put a great deal into Shaona and Sherwood is kind of GM who has gone to great lengths to work with PCs (even here in this game, or perhaps, especially here in this game). If you're happy, I'm happy! =)

Ah! And the pouch that contains his source of power! It's Twinkies!! (Just kidding! Ha ha!) 8D

So... does this mean the psionic Crazy will have to pilot the Walking Fortress? *adds Twilight Zone music here* =)

I will try to have an IC post up later on tonight. Not feeling very motivated.

Hey Sherwood Sherwood ! Just so you know and for what it's worth? I have been having a good time in your Rifts game, not only with ol' Gradicus but now with Snowfall who is just a blast to roleplay! I like our team, I like our situation, and I like your style. Thanks for keeping the spirit alive, bud! Post when you can, oh pun-loving one! =)

Thank you, my friend. I just don't want to do a half-assed post just to put one up. Wanted to let everyone know so you weren't wondering why it was taking so long.

I appreciate that. I think quality means a lot and the best Game Masters never ignore that. Above all, have fun writing what you're sharing! It works for me! 8D

Also, we haven't lacked for posts in this game so don't think you've fallen behind or anything. A quick look shows me that you've posted 7 times in the past 7 days (not counting bumps for PCs). Darned good average, don't you think? You're doing just fine in my book! =)

Psychie Psychie If you're not already on this track, may I recommend Terra telling the others? Looks like we're going to need a lot of silver. =)

EDIT: And that's just for starters. =)

That is kinda my plan to make you earn this win.

On a side note, Silanon Silanon how are you coming along on your sheet? Ready to post it and to get a few goodies that will make life a bit easier for you?

Sherwood Sherwood There you go - should seem very much familiar, no major changes from the things you've seen already, I believe. The real question is how long it'll take me to get myself killed - seems like we've got exactly the right foes for that at hand.

While you are talking to one another in the village, one of the few English speakers comes over to you. He says, "If you are looking for allies in your battle, there is a man that is nearby that is a warrior, and he is hunting a monster that he says is in the pyramid. There is one thing about him, though. He is a bit . . . odd, even if he is a skillful fighter. He is very afraid of us for some reason, but his heart is true. We can contact him for you if you'd like."
(bold mine)

What's this? Sil's TW Crazy is very afraid of Jorge Tribe's werejaguars? Maybe because they're cats? If you think that's something, wait until Sil's Crazy finds out our Game Master is a cat! Just look at the avatar he's been using for years! Shh! Keep it a secret! =) Oh, and no one tell him about my avatar either! Ha ha ha! =)

Neat character, Sil! Can't wait to join up with him!

It's over before it began, team... the cause is lost, go home, everyone... board up the catflaps and pray, they're everywhere...

It's O.K! See, the fox in the party has a magical flute! The Crazy might not like it, but the cats dig it, baby! 8D

Can I add a flag of truce to my inventory, Sherwood? I might be needed real soon...

That's some serious firepower! Pretty awesome.

Would the VF laser effect creatures that are. Normally resistant to energy weapons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back