• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rifts Adventure - IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Pygar lets out a chuckle. "Fifty-fifty. Sounds fair enough. C'mon, Stone. Relax and think of all the credits we'll pull in from this haul."

Does anyone have any objections to this? If so, let your voice be heard.

I forgot to post the smaller items that were found on the barge. Here you go:
A vat holding six Mystic Leaches pg 115
Three Mind Slugs pg 116
A Mental Incapacitator pg 153
Three Forearm Blasters pg 153
Two Net Guns
One Barrier Projector
A TW powered rail gun

GunMan2 GunMan2 Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

Pygar lets out a chuckle. "Fifty-fifty. Sounds fair enough. C'mon, Stone. Relax and think of all the credits we'll pull in from this haul."

Does anyone have any objections to this? If so, let your voice be heard.
"Fifty-fifty when we did the lion's share of the work? I... don't think so," states Dreamy, wearying of this nonsensical game. "You flunkies come in, put a few shots in, hardly do anything that led us to victory, and then proceed to threaten people who mean something to me, and then try to talk us into giving you your pick of the goods?"

"I have a better, more practical, offer. Generous even! It's simple. We take the gear." Dreamy smiles and points at the barge. "Do any of you have any clue as to how much this big boy is worth? It'll set you up for life! Plus? We can even throw in the Staff of Eyelor!"

Not that you can use either, she thinks. We can't sell the barge and in less than 72 hours, the staff will die without a new Slaver master - which is not you. There's also another matter - or perhaps score is a better word - that requires settling?

"Since you can't take it from us, maybe the three of you want to put your heads together and talk about this practical and generous offer, huh?"

* * *​

If the three heartless goons begin doing just that, or even if they don't, Dreamy turns their backs to them (not needing her eyes to keep track of them) and begins undoing two of the Altarian's talismans. With a quietness only their ears should be able to hear, Dreamy half-whispers, half-mouths the following message to the three.

"Listen well for I'm only saying this once - any minute now, this Magic Net holding you is going to fade. The Armor of Ithan spells will fade in a few minutes after that." She takes the two talismans and adds, "Forgive me for taking these two, but someone we know lacks your abilities to stay alive in the wild. Besides, there's an alternative." She collects the gear.

"The three goons that were willing to see you dead? Or at least stand there and watch? Well, two of them are not 'borgs. You might use their armor. Take their gear. See about any transportation they might have hidden nearby. More importantly..." Dreamy takes a deep breath, "...this is your opportunity to be free.

As she works, the Ninja Undead Huntress explains. "If you follow us with intent to attack, we'll be forced to kill you. If you return to the Splugorth, you'll return to the life of a slave. If instead, you strike out on your own, you'll be free. Free as all of us Altarians were 2,000 years ago. Free here on Earth. You can remember who we are. Become something more than a boot-licking slave living in fear. We are a proud people, those of us out there who still live." Dreamy thinks, no way I can be the only free Altarian.

"But in a matter of minutes, the magic I cast upon you will also be gone. Along with this opportunity. Do as you will - free of any Splugorth to command you - free to be Altarian - free to be alive."

* * *​

Dreamy turns to load up Troy and the Mountaineer (ready to drop it all if the goons try something dumb - like think she hasn't been keeping her senses on them this whole time). As she passes by Takuma, Raven, and Sylvie, she whispers again.

"The Altarians are about to be free - Sylvie's Magic Net can't possibly last too much longer but my Armor of Ithans will. The Altarians might decide to return the dark favor these goons were prepared to give them. Shall we go and leave them to it or stay?"

Last edited:
Rab joins in the task of keeping a close eye on the three mercenaries while Oleg stays safely ensconced in the cab of their transport, watching nervously as everyone is busy grabbing their loot. The three grab the Slaver staff and start to strip the barge, and Dreamy can hear at least one comment that the fangs in Turner Town will pay good money for this stuff. Little do they know that the vampires have been dealt with.

The three Altarians say little to anyone as the Magic Net fades away, but it is clear that they have a lot to think about. This is probably the first time in their lives that they have any kind of opportunity to be free and it is a lot to process. Finally, the one woman that seems to be the spokeswoman for the three says, "We will go our own way from here. You do not have to worry about us again." The unspoken comment is that the mercenaries are not subject to that truce, and that they are quite willing to dish out some hurt on them.

Sylvie pops up next to Raven and whispers into his ear that she has done some looking around and that there are no other people that she was able to spot in the area, so it is just the three Bigs that you can see. She then does her best to keep from being seen by hiding again, keeping herself from notice by those she doesn't trust.

The three mercenaries don't try any funny business as your group gets back on the move, and soon they vanish in your rear view mirrors as you make tracks away from them.

OOC I'm going to advance the story by several days as you close in on the old city of New York. If you have anything in particular that you wish to do I that time, feel free to be heard.

As the group makes their way north, Raven doesn't try to press Dreamy for any kind of explanation as to what happened to her at the beginning of the fight with the Slaver. It looks to him like she is dealing with her own emotional baggage, and when she is ready to talk, she will. Instead, the Atlantean gives Oleg high praise for helping his head during the fight and using hiss powers to help protect Dreamy while she was frozen.

He also offers the young man some lessons on the proper use of firearms and the sword of he's interested. Knowing how to defend himself is paramount in these troubled times. Obviously, it will take more than a few days to get the young man up to speed, but Rome wasn't built in a day, so why not get started now?

"Crockett's Theme - The Beach RMX AKARI ARYACA 528 Hz"
NOTE: This is a two-part song. I shared this at Mark 5:43 as the last half of this song is the most fitting for this scene.

(Part 1 of 2.)

Hours after the Splugorth Slave Barge's ambush, Dreamy sits inside the Mountaineer's cargo hold still wearing in her full battle gear. She has been kneeling here. Kneeling in a meditative cross-legged position, her hands cupped together near her navel, her breathing slow, her eyes ever covered by her visor. She has been here since the team vacated the battleground lock inside a silent war that rages wildly inside of her long-tormented soul.

It is a war she finds she is losing.

The first sign is a twitch along one side of her beautiful face. Then she shudders visibly. Her teeth clench. Then all hell seems to pour from her as one moment she seems serene, and in the next, Dreamy lets out a slow agonized moan - a sound only the souls of the damned know. And she knows it all too well. Dreamy hugs her thighs, unable to rise, her long hair covering her face. Tears fall from her sightless eyes. She tries to keep them in but there is no fighting them.

Once again, she has lost the war. Once again, the time has come. Except this time, it is long, long overdue.

She calls out to everyone inside. "Ev... Everyone! I... need you! I need... to say goodbye."

* * *​

To anyone who has responded, Dreamy tries to explain. Her face is tear-streaked. The valiant Ninja Undead Hunter is a complete mess. She can't stop twitching. The words come hard. Something in her has fallen apart. Something in her has broken - and no god, angel, or demon comes to put her back together. As in life, there are some things where despite everyone's best efforts... you find yourself all on your own.

Dreamy trembles unstoppably. "Sylvie? Tak? Raven? For... Forgive me. It's hard to say. I've... I've gone insane. Again. And.. I... I have to go."

Her face seems to watch the floor though this is impossible. She can watch nothing. "When the Splugorth slaver surprised me? I lost it. The final link keeping me together." She sighs mournfully as she tries to tell you. "See... We Altarians? We are... if not killed... virtually immortal in a way.

"I was there when the Splugorth took over Altara. I was among the first to be captured. That was... over 20 centuries ago. And now?" She sniffs. "About once every 12 years or so... we Altarians... go through a rebirth. A chrysalis-change. A... necessary reforming. Except that I'm about 14 years overdue.

"I've gone insane countless times under Splugorth rule. I snap after I can't take the evil things they've made me do... and yet... I never seem to fully... break. It's a thing even they can't explain. But back there? When I heard the Splugorth arrive? I was their slave all over again. I was... willing to kill you. Enslave you. All of you." Dreamy's tears drip down her face. "That's when I knew I'd cracked again.

"And so I have to go. I have to... undergo rebirth. I should do this here. Where I'm safe. With you.

"It should take about two days for me to... cocoon. And when I come out... I won't remember you anymore." Dreamy shakes her head. "I'll appear to be a brand new me. I will remember many things, but there will be things I will get wrong." Her chin raises for the first time since she has begun her explanation. "But I'll be me again. Minus the hold the Splugorth have over me. I'll be truly free."

"I'll seem like a younger version of the Dreamy you know. Probably naive. Probably really curious."

Dreamy pats a notepad filled with lines and dots. Beside it is something that looks like a folded-up garment the color of the morning sun. These are encased in two airtight plastic baggies. "I've left instructions for myself here. Things like... who I am. Why I'm a Ninja Undead Hunter. Why I became on. Who taught me. Who Owl is. Who Lumpy is. Who each of you are. What we're doing together. Why we're headed to New York and then to Germany. Everything. I need the new me to understand.

"But before I do this, I want you to understand. All of this."

"When I... come out of my cocoon, I'll probably ask to bury it somewhere outside. It's all ectoplasm. It won't leave any residue in here. I've done this so much, I can even control the scent." The faintest hint of a grin appears from her lips. "I hope you like lavender."

Then, suddenly, a spasm of pain seems to slice right through her. Dreamy takes it. Silently. She takes the pain as if it were an old acquaintance. She is left panting by the experience.

"I have to go now. Hugs... are free of charge?" she tries to joke as she holds out her arms to anyone who wants a hug or even just a handshake. Unable to see and apparently unable to perceive very well, she reaches out - blindly - for any of you.

"Thank you.... so much!" Dreamy weeps her last cry. "Thank you for being... my friends!"

* * *​

(Part 2 is next.)

(Part 2 of 2.)

48 hours later, after the hugs and the farewells, there in the steely hollow of the Mountaineer's cargo bay is the prettiest, shiniest cocoon anyone ever saw. It is rather large being some 10 feet in height and 5 feet across. It is tucked out of the way as it can be into one corner. The cocoon is a beautiful combination of metallic evergreen and stark ivory. The solidified ectoplasm is in no way icky or stinky, but rather a work of art altogether alien, unknowable, and right now?

The cargo hold smells pleasantly of lavender.

All of Dreamy's possessions are outside of her cocoon save for her protected notepad in Braille and swimsuit she hoped to wake with. Being inside a cocoon, they would be the first things her new self will feel upon waking. Feel... and learn from. As for the swimsuit, well, it would not do to appear as naked as a creature of the wild, especially before the eyes of young Oleg Colson.

There comes a sharp crack as, for the first time ever, sound comes from Dreamy's Altarian cocoon.

"T'Pau - Heart And Soul"
T'Pau – Heart and Soul
[Verse 1]
Something in the moonlight catches my eye
The shadow of a lover goes dancing by
Looking for a little bit of love to grow, so
Give me love, give me heart and soul
You never let me cross to the other side now
I'm tied to the hope that you will somehow
Hard on the heels of something more
But I lost your love, heart and soul
The tear in my heart as you walk on by (more than an ocean)
I feel so low and your head is high
Everything you do convinces me more, please (keeps us apart)
Give me love, give me heart and soul
Looking to the day when I saw your face (I feel a tearing)
I wasn't in the running, I wasn't in the race
You move in a way that I've known before (In half of my heart)
Now I want your love, heart and soul

[Pre-Chorus]
Leaving you ain't easy now (Tired eyes, tears that dried)
Loving you's the harder part (On the bed, on the pillow, where the love has died)
You never want me for myself (A turn of the key, through the door you go)
Now I've needed you right from the very start (Don't look back, to hurt me more )
(Everything you said was to the point)
Oh won't you even try to (Can't you try to)
Noah Kahan – Forever
¥$, Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign (Ft. Bump J & Lil Durk) – VULTURES

[Chorus]
Give a little bit of heart and soul (give a little bit of heart and soul)
Give a little bit of love to grow
And don't you make me beg for more (must I beg you)
Give a sign, I need to know
A little bit of heart and soul

[Verse 2]
Walking on the water, walking on the air (a walk on the water)
That was the heart of the love we shared
Do you keep secret left untold (is all that I need)
Can't give love, heart or soul
I used to have a lover with a Midas touch (but miracles are not happening)
I turned to gold but he turned to dust
Left me for another, I turned to stone
Now give me love, heart and soul

[Pre-Chorus]
Living in a fantasy (Tired eyes, tears that dried)
There's never any room to breathe (On the bed, on the pillow, where you told your lies)
Hoping every waking hour (A turn of the key, my blood runs cold)
You'll turn around and say that we can start (Don't look back to hurt me more)
(Everything you did just said it all)
Oh won't you even try to (Can't you try to)

[Chorus]
A little bit of heart and soul

[Bridge]
Somehow, I lost my way
Looking to see something in your eyes
But love will never compromise
Now this is the politics of life, yeah!

[Chorus]
A little bit, little bit
A little bit, little bit
Give a sign, I need to know, whoooah!
Give a little bit of heart and soul
Give a little bit of heart and soul

Strong bare fingers create neat separations in the Altarian cocoon. Soon, a small hole is made. Small enough to listen out from, or... look into.

If peered into, there in the pitch darkness, a pair of eyes can be seen. Female, youthful, and the color of a pure blue sky. They make no attempt at looking back.

Her hands appear again. They peel away incredible numbers of layers of dried ectoplasm. The scent of lavender is everywhere yet it is never overpowering. Anyone with the gifts of psychic powers might sense the pure stark vibrant presence of a newborn. Or perhaps they might not.

"Ooooh!" comes a sweet and curiosity-filled voice from within.

The cocoon does not make any sort of mess as the hands make the holes, all in what appear to be proper places - there is art at work here - a method involving an unhurried journey to freedom. As the light from inside the Mountaineer streams in, Dreamy breaks free, her hair long and wild, her skin gleaming with health, her presence sheer positive radiance to behold. Carefully, she begins to emerge. It becomes clear she is clad only in a one-piece swimsuit the color of the sun breaking into dawn - a trio of stylish words in gold appear along her breathtaking form - "Sun Top Swimwear."

In Dreamy's previous incarnation in HERO Champions, Dreamy was a swimsuit model and this was the name of the small company she modeled for. I couldn't resist the opportunity to add a friendly nod to that fine memory. =)

Dreamy steps out into the open carrying her notebook in one hand. It is Dreamy and yet it is someone new. Unlike the Blind Warrior Woman who left, there is no sign of stress upon this new person whatsoever. Gone are her tears. Her uncontrollable trembling has vanished replaced by strong steps and lots of eager listening. In fact, her energetic body language, big blue eyes, and happy smile have more in common with a newborn puppy come into the fold, tail wagging non-stop.

This newer, younger Dreamy indeed appears completely free of her old life!

And now? Here comes the fun part! This is among the things Psychie and I chatted about before we agreed on what happens next.

Enjoy! 8D

However, there are some things that 2,000+ years of servitude, rebirth after rebirth, cannot easily replace. You may recall the previous Dreamy stating her new self would get some things wrong? This may be readily apparent to all watching this scene unfold as Dreamy steps up to the first person she detects.

"Oh!"

That person is Raven!

Happily, Dreamy folds her hands and excitedly bounces in place as she proclaims the following. "Cyberknight Raven! You must be my master! How may I serve you? Would you like a foot rub or shoulder massage? Should I sing and dance for you? Track down and slay your enemies perhaps?"

With all of the considerable enthusiasm within Dreamy the Reborn, she asks with all of her heart.

"What would please you?"

(Surprise, Sherwood!) =)

Raven is currently shirtless, standing in front of Oleg with a wooden practice sword in hand, working with the young man to teach him how to defend himself with a blade. The two are sparring, and even with Raven pulling his blows, Oleg still has many welts on his chest where Raven was able to penetrate the young man's guard and provided a solid whack with the practice blade.

When he hears Dreamy's voice for the first time in days since her tearful goodbyes, he is so startled that Oleg was able to crack him upside the ribs for the first time, not doing any harm to the Atlantean, but it does draw a smile. He says, "And let that be another lesson to you. When in a fight with someone, keep your focus. Good job. Let's take a break."

He turns to give his friend a warm greeting and is stopped in his tracks by the 'you must be my master' comment. He shakes his head, saying, "Uh, no. I'm not your master, but I was your friend before you went through your change, and I hope to be friends again. You have no master now. Don't you remember? We were once slaves, but you freed us from our captivity. Without you, I would still be there, trapped as a slave in the gladiator pits. Now we are all free to choose our own path in life."

He steps forward and puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Come. Let's get you introduced to everyone again. I'm sure that you have been missed by more than just me."

Last edited:
A small but very energetic Sylvie comes zipping around, shouting joyfully, "Dreamy's back! Dreamy's back! Dreamy's baaaaack!" The fairy hovers in front of Dreamy and plants her tiny hands on her hips and tries to look stern. "You've been gone for a long time and I've been worried! You are one of my favorite bigs in the whole wide world, and when you are not here it is a sad thing. Don't do that again!"

Then the stern look fades away as she throws her little arms around as much of Dreamy's neck as she can and gives you kisses. "Just so you know, fairie kisses give good luck, so you are really lucky right now! I missed you!"

This is a lively and beautiful instrumental that, for me, adds to this scene of wonder. Plus... that title! Dreamy's trying to remember, but now that she's cloned, she's forgotten so much - like mostly what it felt like to be a Splugorth slave for 2,000 years! =)
"TUNIC (Original Soundtrack) - 24 Forget to Forget / Lifeformed × Janice Kwan"

He turns to give his friend a warm greeting and is stopped in his tracks by the 'you must be my master' comment. He shakes his head, saying, "Uh, no. I'm not your master, but I was your friend before you went through your change, and I hope to be friends again. You have no master now. Don't you remember? We were once slaves, but you freed us from our captivity. Without you, I would still be there, trapped as a slave in the gladiator pits. Now we are all free to choose our own path in life."
"No," Dreamy replies. "I don't remember any of you at all. I only know that which lies in my genetic memory - those things that are passed down whenever my people clone themselves - and all of the notes my clone-mother provided me. They are quite extensive!" She holds up her journal with a big smile.

She turns to each person present and points as if playing a guessing game. "Although you are a cyborg, you're not Takuma. He is all-metal on the outside and his voice is dead giveaway. So you must be Raven the Cyber-knight!" She nods, causing her hair to fall about her blue eyes. She makes no move to push her hair out of her eyes. Confidently and with glee in her movements, she continues. Occasionally, she pauses to get her thoughts in order.

"I overheard sparring just now. Bokken swords, right? Your opponent swiftly took advantage of some opening - that probably means you were sparring the young psychically-gifted human Oleg Colson... and not his resourceful and practiced father, Rab Colson - with whom we are attempting to bring to the country of Germany by way of the former United States state of New York."

A small but very energetic Sylvie comes zipping around, shouting joyfully, "Dreamy's back! Dreamy's back! Dreamy's baaaaack!" The fairy hovers in front of Dreamy and plants her tiny hands on her hips and tries to look stern. "You've been gone for a long time and I've been worried! You are one of my favorite bigs in the whole wide world, and when you are not here it is a sad thing. Don't do that again!"

Then the stern look fades away as she throws her little arms around as much of Dreamy's neck as she can and gives you kisses. "Just so you know, fairie kisses give good luck, so you are really lucky right now! I missed you!"
"Oooh! You must be Sylvie! Hi! Oooh, I'm being kissed!" Dreamy waves excitedly and gently tries to kiss Sylvie back. "Lumpy is extremely excited you're here! Unlike me, it remembers everything!"

"You, Sylvie, are one of my favorite people and my clone-mother felt that you helped me in tracking down my first-ever solo true vampire kill - the nefarious Ted Turner! With your aid and my magic, I sent him from torpor straight into the afterlife, freeing an entire town of humans here in... Florida?"

"As for having to clone myself again, it's probably best if I do so about once every 12 years - cocooning myself like this! Which reminds me," she turns to listen outside. "Could we continue this conversation while I remove my cocoon from this vehicle and set fire to it? That will destroy any evidence of my rebirth. I have a fiery sword named... Flare... don't I?" Dreamy scratches her head with one hand while caressing Sylvie affectionately with the other.

The machine man Takuma was processing what Dreamy was saying before she became a cocoon about 48 hours ago and he still did not understand all that mystic mumbo jumbo. But he knew one thing from what she was saying, she was dying, not something that he ever got used to it. The man kept his distance from the cocoon in case it would try to eat him but once the dreamy done a butterfly hatched he was not sure if he should be disgusted or intrigued about her races abilities.

The machine man had spend some days fixing and maintaining himself as well as replacing some parts with new ones as to improve his combat power in the upcoming battles, he keeps his paralysis rifle hidden in a large compartment in his thigh as well as planning to get more weapon to store in his chest compartment and a few others. He usually feels naked if he is not armed to the teeth for any encounter. "So you still dreamy...just not the same one right?" He asked as he looked at the Mini Dreamy

He usually feels naked if he is not armed to the teeth for any encounter. "So you still dreamy...just not the same one right?" He asked as he looked at the Mini Dreamy
Dreamy nods and grins as she happily gathers up her ectoplasmic cocoon and folds it together like an Airborne paratrooper stowing a recently-used parachute. The attractive material closes in nicely until it is about the size of a large camping backpack. This she takes outside along with her fire-capable shortsword.

Moments later, the cocoon is burned until there is nothing left of it. Dreamy does not watch it, but rather listens and enjoys the sensation of breathing the outside air.

"I'm still me. Just... What's a good tech-related analogy... ah! Rebooted! Think of me as rebooted. Oh. And masterless. That's going to take a while for me to figure out."

The Altarian reboards the Mountaineer and begins to gear up. She practices pulling on her gear and weaponry with a combination of care, unfamiliarity, and reverence.

"I don't remember any of you specifically so that tells me that you must have been very dear to me. However, I also don't remember anything like what it was to live as a Splugorth slave. Wow! It must have really gotten to me in a big way if I had to clone myself under these circumstances!"

As Dreamy passes by her robot unicorn, she pats its strong and powerful body with both hands. She gasps and bounces in place.

"You must be Troy! My robot super-horsie! Eeee!"

Then she tries to recompose herself. She beams her starry excited smile. "Um, I'm ready for New York when you are, everybody!'

"Suuuurreee....lets go with that analogy" He said as he prepares to go with the others the new weapons in their hands "So what each of you fancy from the stuff we got off that barge?" He is pretty much ready to tackle anyone who tries to kill his friends or at least anything non magical that tries to kill his friends

Old man Rab lets out a chuckle. "I am glad to see your enthusiasm for the job has not been abated but we still have quite a distance between us and the hidden port that the members of my temple have taken hold of. There is also plenty of rough road ahead of us, so I would hazard a guess of a week on the good side, longer depending on other considerations."

Oleg looks over at Rab and says, "If you are in need of a rest from the road, I can take the wheel for a time"

Rab smiles. "Very kind of you, my boy. I feel that I will take you up on that offer. We can have our camp broken down in just a few minutes; shall we put some more miles behind us? Or do the rest of you need some to get sufficient rest to carry on?"

Raven nods, saying, "There are some predators that can sense newborn creatures of magic, and while it would be a rare thing for them to be in this area, let us not tempt fate this way. I can be on the road in minutes from the time we are done packing away our gear. I say we move out and see what the future holds for us."

"Suuuurreee....lets go with that analogy" He said as he prepares to go with the others the new weapons in their hands "So what each of you fancy from the stuff we got off that barge?" He is pretty much ready to tackle anyone who tries to kill his friends or at least anything non magical that tries to kill his friends
"Barge?" Dreamy pushes her hair behind her ear to hear Takuma more clearly while she strums her guitar, her fingers eager for practice. "What do you mean, Takuma? Did we recently take on a Splugorth Slave Barge or something?"

Rab smiles. "Very kind of you, my boy. I feel that I will take you up on that offer. We can have our camp broken down in just a few minutes; shall we put some more miles behind us? Or do the rest of you need some to get sufficient rest to carry on?"
"Drive on, I say!" The newborn Altarian gives a big smile. "My former me wanted us out of this former United State of Florida... quick, fast, and in a hurry!"*

She touches her pocket where her journal is safely tucked way.

"Hooold a moment..." Her hand reaches inside the pocket and pulls her journal forth, her fingertips flicking through the pages until they rest upon one Braille-strewn page. "Something about an ambush. That's where I lost it this time around, isn't it? My mind, I mean." She takes in a deep breath and lets it out in a sigh filled with concern and relief. "Glad to be reborn again!"

"Hey! We... did get goodies out of that, didn't we?" Her smile returns. "What'd we get? In her preparing me for my new life, the previous me didn't think to take any notes!"

(*That's a saying I picked up from Sherwood a long time ago! =) )

Last edited:
Raven nods. "Here. Take a look. Some of the organic items I am not familiar with, but the mechanical weapons are easy enough to figure out. We were waiting for you to wake up before trying to divvy up the goods. Personally, I'd like to claim one of the Net Guns and a Forearm Blaster. That's all I'd want to add to my own inventory."

A vat holding six Mystic Leaches pg 115
Three Mind Slugs pg 116
*A Mental Incapacitator pg 153
*Three Forearm Blasters pg 153
*Two Net Guns
One Barrier Projector
A TW powered rail gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back