• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic REVOLUTIONS - OOC

Who are you most excited to play?

• Normal Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recombinant

• Peregrine

• Total voters
Hey everyone, old RP buddy of Giy from Gaia here! Excited to be writing with all of you. Especially since I have some favorite characters from the previous iteration of this story. Expect your comedic relief character soon!

Also, don't mind me. I just signed up for this site and getting this 10 post thing outta the way.

[QUOTE="Kawada S]Hey everyone, old RP buddy of Giy from Gaia here! Excited to be writing with all of you. Especially since I have some favorite characters from the previous iteration of this story. Expect your comedic relief character soon!

Also, don't mind me. I just signed up for this site and getting this 10 post thing outta the way.

[/QUOTE]
Boooom! Kawa, nice to see you on RPn!

Looking forward to seeing what you'll bring to the table :P

Take some time to read over the settings and locations, things are slightly different this time around. There's a slight shift in technology, the factions have been restructured into races and organisations, and the story will start differently. Actually the story will start in a few minutes as I'm just about to open up. Don't rush with your character though, you have plenty of time :)

OH! Also, don't worry about fucking up the profile forms bbcode, it's a fault of the rich text editor, you can turn that off in your settings though if you wish.

I'll read the settings and make the proper changes. Don't worry, my favorite idiot will fit in while remaining the same.

Oh, by the way Giy. Since I can't pm just yet. I'll be sending my profile over Gaia unless that block is over by then.

[QUOTE="Kawada S]Since I can't pm just yet

[/QUOTE]
You can bypass that if Giy sends you a PM first. Also, hi! I remember you!

Block should be over by the time you've gotten 10 posts, and been a member for 24 hours, so honestly I'd just wait it out, shouldn't take long! Also don't worry about PMing it to me, just post it up in the character sign-up tab when it's done, and I'll PM you any edits that need to be done :)

Fuuuucking hell. Alright, with that post done I'm going to bed.

I'll read everything in the morning, let you all know what's what :)

sorry if that post was a bit low quality/sorry for the pure white background and pixelly shit on the text, I might try to make it better later on... maybe

Hello! I'm thinking of a Recom character with minor powers and is unaware of them, working in the police force to persecute and track down escaped/chaotic Recoms. His abilities are heightened intelligence. Would that work?

JackMonroe said:
Hello! I'm thinking of a Recom character with minor powers and is unaware of them, working in the police force to persecute and track down escaped/chaotic Recoms. His abilities are heightened intelligence. Would that work?
Heyo! Thanks for taking interest in the roleplay! And yeah that would work, if his power is so subtle that even he himself is unaware, I'd let that through. Recoms are only identified through outward behaviour that gives enough suspicion to test on, if his power is only heightened intelligence, and to a level that's hard to put a finger on, that's easy to miss :P

I should say though, the RP is set to Detailed, and I'll be expecting a few decent paragraphs per post from you, do you think you can keep up with the rest of us?

Also don't worry about the coding, I'll fix that up for you once everything's completed :)

Why thank you! And I love to write, so I think I can keep up well. I appreciate your kindness and helping out, I can't wait to RP here!

I might delete my old post. Right now I'm making a new CS and fixing the coding. Also, are humans aware of the Peregrine? Do they know they exist?

JackMonroe said:
I might delete my old post. Right now I'm making a new CS and fixing the coding. Also, are humans aware of the Peregrine? Do they know they exist?
Nahh, no need if it's just to fix the codeing, I can do that, it's no biggie. As for the Humans knowing about the Peregrines, they WILL... but not as the RP starts.

****, I already deleted it. And deleted my other post too, because of RPNation and the double post merging thing. Oops! I'll need to make a new one.

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask, is my character allowed to have been the one on the task force that arrested and brought in some of the Recom characters in captivity?

JackMonroe said:
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask, is my character allowed to have been the one on the task force that arrested and brought in some of the Recom characters in captivity?
Yeah, shouldn't be a problem!

Noah said:
Hi, I submitted my cs.
Hey! I'll give it a look over, and don't worry about the code, I'll fix it for you :)

I really should work out where the problem is in it, the thing's buggering up for everyone :(

@The Necromancer

@Swimswamswom

@Kawada S

Alright you horrible lot! It's been a while, the RP has been open, and yet there's only been a handful of posts! What are you all waiting for?!

Those of you who have posted and who have only recently joined us disregard this message, I know you're waiting much the same as I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back