• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic REVOLUTIONS - OOC

Who are you most excited to play?

• Normal Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recombinant

• Peregrine

• Total voters
That's what was thinking but if (and there isn't a polite way to say this) Annie has been doing this for about 3 years longer then Eden then how was Eden the one who actually created GARDEN? sorry if that's a bitchy thing to ask, feel a bit bitchy asking it.

Noooo don't worry u don't sound bitchy it's perfectly reasonable

The idea I had was that some people were recruiters and did special rescue missions, but Eden was the first to gather a bunch of people, propose an official group for it, and expand the "industry." He's a natural leader and had a drive to create this group so that's why he's the one who did it. It's perfectly fineThe way they were formed can be accepted or rejected but this would at least fit. Feel free to reject it (sry if this is incomprehensible it's late and I'm at a party)

Oh shoot edit: thx for saying u like Eden :D

Yeah that sounds good. Annie always seemed like a lone rider kinda person. So my thought is this: she works in GARDEN but mostly does missions that need stealth, making them one person jobs? She'd obviously be the senior of the other requiters so, of course, she would go on some missions with the other GARDEN members sometime.Is that OK?

That sounds good to me :D

*Also a side thought since Eden can see really far he can help Annie run accurately at full speed towards an enemy

63242079.jpg

Also don't be afraid to edit your characters if they clash at all, nothing wrong with that, the RP hasn't started yet so nothing is set in stone!

ALRIGHTY THEN!

It's about fucking time, but with my exams done and a few days of recuperation after the mess of a weekend I decided to have, it's time to finish this shit off and get started! I have one character of my own to finish, and I have to finally look through and read all your characters and message you about them. I suspect this will take all of tonight, as things do. Thinking we'll get this under way by tonight or tomorrow! :D

@The Necromancer

I can't send you a conversation, but are you planning on finishing off Harael?

@Giyari I fixed the youtube link in my bio, it should be working now ^-^

also I edited her backstory a little in regard to when her father is killed and what happened next, nothing major.

SORRY I'M A PIECE OF TRASH!

I apologise for dragging my feet with this, I've got a shit ton to deal with IRL just now thanks to my parents being on holiday and having to look after my brother, organising my graduation, and searching for a job.

Two days, The RP will start on THURSDAY without fail!

People should have their characters finalised and posted before then if they want to be in the RP, those who haven't doe so won't be accepted!! You've all had fuck tons of time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so I know how I'm spending my morning!

For fear of a lack of sounding excited. xD

Giyari said:
It's okay Mere, It's all going to be daijoubu.
Giy, you damn weaboo.

Anyhow, at some point, would you get on TS and help me out a tad? It's cool either way, at this point. xD

Goooood. So I'm writing up the opening post at this moment, should be an hour or so :P

EDIT: I have also posted up Jansen, the leader of the Recom resistance movement,Pariah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back