• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic REVOLUTIONS - OOC

Who are you most excited to play?

• Normal Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recombinant

• Peregrine

• Total voters
Giyari said:
Yes, and nice!
Two characters are fine, I'm planning two myself, and I expect this to be a large ass RP once it's running. I'm no stranger to crowded threads C:<

And awesome, pictures are nice :3
Awesome. Also I realllly struggled finding an anime picture. I still don't really like it but I don't want to break the pattern. (' :) )

whitefoxkiller said:
Awesome. Also I realllly struggled finding an anime picture. I still don't really like it but I don't want to break the pattern. (' :) )
Oh, don't worry bout that! Drawn pictures of any sort are fine, and real photos are fine too, so long as they can match the setting.

Well I'll remember that when I make my 2nd character

@Giyari I've finished my character sheet, all the words and stuff, but I'm absolutely awful at bb codes and i can't fix the trivia section, so could you help me out?

whitefoxkiller said:
I've finished my character sheet, all the words and stuff, but I'm absolutely awful at bb codes and i can't fix the trivia section, so could you help me out?
There you are, Fox :)

I'll give it a proper read over once I've slept, because it's six am and Im dying ( -_- ;)

But that's the bbcode fixed.

I'm gonna have to have a look at the blank skeleton, I think there's a borked bit somewhere, everyone's been having the same problem.

inFamousCheese said:
So is W.I.A.R.S strictly an AR program, or can it also be accessed via normal computers?
Normal computers, computers as we know them, have more or less been supplanted by workstation like machines. Humans without a wiars capable device, which is rare, can access these workstations instead. The workstations consist of a pair of projectors, and a movement sensor. These projectors work together to produce holographic images, giving a keyboard, a screen, and other interfaces. The movement sensor detects the persons movement and allows actions such as a key press to be realised :)

The workstations would only be for public use, like in libraries, or for in offices where they would also be paired with haptic feedback gloves. For home computer use, Wiars devices are king. And they can be just about anything at all as long as it sounds practical. The most advanced and cutting edge is a collar with nerve interface via the spine, allowing you to see augmented reality with your natural eyes and to interact with it as if it were real. And the most common wiars device is a set of hud glasses allowing you to see and interact with AR through blinking and typing on a keyboard displayed on the lens, these two devices are the most common. Other things exist, such as wrist mounted holographic projectors allowing the same sort of things to be done.

And, I should probably not add this to the technology tab, or the general tab. One of them, haha!

Yeah, of course! It's just taking some time is all. I have an exam resit on the 1st of August and an essay to hand in before then, so I'm mostly concentrating on that. I'll be working on this when I find some time to spare though :)

Hey all, sorry it's taking me some time to get this all up and running, your patience is greatly appreciated. I have an exam on the 1st of august that could either guarantee, or ruin my university degree, so studying for and job hunting that is sucking out most of my attention at the moment. However what I do have for you today is another update to the settings and locations tab! I have added location information for both Earth, and for the Peregrine fleet :)

Giyari said:
Hey all, sorry it's taking me some time to get this all up and running, your patience is greatly appreciated. I have an exam on the 1st of august that could either guarantee, or ruin my university degree, so studying for and job hunting that is sucking out most of my attention at the moment. However what I do have for you today is another update to the settings and locations tab! I have added location information for both Earth, and for the Peregrine fleet :)
Bro go study, that degree is certainly more important than this.

We'll be here when you have your degree! ( :P )

Atom said:
Bro go study, that degree is certainly more important than this.
We'll be here when you have your degree! ( :P )
I agree. Plus, it gives me more time to fine-tune my character.

Yo peeps! I added in some organisations for the Peregrine Empire, just enough to let you know the backgrounds of the empire, as it's all technically the one organisation, you know, being an Empire and all.

@Swimswamswom have you read the sheet for my character, Annie Ward? What she does sounds a lot like garden, but she's been with pariah for a couple more years then Eden. How do you want to develop that? Btw, i reaaally like Eden.

whitefoxkiller said:
How do you want to develop that?
Can I make a suggestion? :3

Obviously it's Swim's character but what if they worked together, or something? Nothing wrong with having overlapping characters, jut as long as the two characters are sufficiently different personality wise or something, you know?

Sorry I couldn't respond, I was at a lifeguarding class D:

I agree with Giyari, it would be really cool if she was another member/leader of Garden or if they worked together or something like that but it's not my character so honestly I'll let you decide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back