Reveal the Deepest, Darkest Secret of the Avatar Above You

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
What is the deepest, darkest secret of the person above you? Well, we're about to find out, aren't we? Hit me as hard as you can!

Sign is actually listening to heavy metal screamo bands in those headphones.

Daisie is really a minion in the butterfly's plot. We've been chasing a middleman this entire time.

We all thought that Arion is a cyborg but in reality... he's just a normal human with Photoshop skills.:lenny:

The Father keeps a diary in which he writes down every encounter he's ever had with a pretty girl.... especially the awkward encounters.

Huffle suffers from split personalities, at day he's a detective who's been constantly working on a case which involves a crazed pumpkin masked serial killer. At night, he turns into a lunatic and puts a pumpkin on his head and goes out into public, 'fixing' anyone that doesn't like his unusual habit.

Last year, Sinnama sneezed so hard that it slowed down Earth's rotation! Thanks to them, Mondays are now just a little longer than usual.

W6G6S6i.jpg

The Dark Creator is actually a sentient piece of cloth or paper, that attempts world domination by writing 'TDC' everywhere. Even if nobody knows what it means.

Indeed. Why do you think the tyranny is needed? My bad puns shall rule the world! Muwahahaha!

Secretly has no idea what he is doing. He's just pretending to be an evil overlord.

You have no proof! Anyone could have made that mysterious hole in her back! This allegation is a total stab in the dark!

Secretly, she's a dolphin. Mammal, not fish.

Is actually a reincarnated fish that theblitrle mermaid ate after becoming human and marrying the prince of the coastal city. And they've come for revenge.

In our trade, we prefer the name "walkers". It's more fashionable. It also helps confuse idiots who don't understand the concept of a zombie. > : )

Is permanently ready to give you a big wet kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back