• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Returning and Looking for a 1x1 Partner! (Open)

SuperPurple

Return Arc
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all. I’ve recently decided to reemerge from a break, and am raring to return. Some guidelines:
• I am a minor, and most often go by he/him pronouns. My timezone is CST (GMT-6)
• I prefer Discord over RP Nation threads, but if you have another preferred method, I'm open.
• In RP, I can play both male or female, but stick to M/F for romantic pairings, but I'm open if need be. I also prefer OC’s, but I'm willing to adapt.
• On both ends, I seek reminders if either of us is unable to respond in a timely manner. It helps me, and I’d prefer to not be left unless alerted.
• With the writing side, I usually stick to reasonable, shorter, single paragraph responses, but try to squeeze out as much as I can, therefore I’m fine with shorter replies. Writing too much is definitely a thing.
Now, onto the plots.
I've been into this for a while, and its a recent desire. F/F is easy here due to the nature of gems.
• A Homeworld Gem encounters a rebel in battle, with the rebel eventually convincing the enemy to reform.
• Two gems after accidentally fusing attempt to hide the fact, while also attempting to rejoin the other when possible.
• A human/gem romance plot, we could also work the war into us as well.
• General rebellion plot line.
• Open to working on other ideas.

I don't have any fully formed ideas with this one, but we can work something out. Under the right circumstances, I could be open to doubling with canons, but I'm unsure.
• Vault Dweller meets a seasoned wastelander.
• A gung-ho Brotherhood zealot butts heads with an old friend who shows them the imperfections in their religion.
• A story narrated by me, starring your character. I'm a little loose on this one, but am willing to give it a go.
We should be able to fit most basic plots here if need be and we're both dry of ideas.

Various anime I'm interested. Preferably we'd do an AU independent of the main story, but we can work with canon if need be.
• MHA
• One Piece
• Chainsaw Man
• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
• Spy X Family (This one's harder, but manageable)
• Death Note

Other, more freeform ideas.
• Superheroes; Either some sort of high-school romp like Spider-Man, or something more high level. Some ideas include 2 heroes who are unaware of each other's identities, but remain friends, or even a Hero/Villain scenario.
• Supernatural beings interacting with humans, possibly being hunted. Werewolf/Human or Ghost/Human was an idea I had.

With that, I thank you for reading this far. I'm willing to hear out other ideas if you have any, and I hope we can work together to write something great!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back