• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Returned and better than ever! (Doubling, ocxcc, fandoms)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! I’m lunar I’ve been on and off of here because of mental health, but lately I’ve been doing better than ever so I want to get back to roleplaying. If I’ve roleplayed with you in the past and you want to do so again you’re of course welcome to! I’m not good at fancy formats so please don’t judge it too hard based off of the looks of the thread, but anyways here a small list of about me and other stuff for it all.

About me!
-Im 21 and work a full time job so please understand I can be busy. Life comes first is my saying. That being said if I’ve been gone for like 4 days or so feel free to poke me with a stick

-I go by he/him, but in all honestly im not that picky. Im lgbtq friendly; Im bi so it’d be weird if I wasn’t friendly towards it.

-My average length is 4-6 paragraphs, but I do like to mirror if I can.

-I love to send memes, songs, and headcannons about our rp/characters, I can do this at random so I do ask you don’t see this as bumping you I just like sending the stuff I come up with. If you’d prefer I can save them to a notepad for when it’s more convenient

Rules
-I’m not too picky about length about your replies, but please give me something to work with.

-I’m sorry but for fandom rps I only double, I’m fine with doing ocxoc for their own plots but doubling for fandoms

-Be 18+. I’m an adult so that should be pretty self explanatory

-Please be open to ooc, I find it hard to rp if we don’t plot and just chat about stuff

Fandoms! * = craving
-Bnha ***
I have an oc I really really wanna play and will double most for it

-bleach**
My favorite series so I’d love to get to do an rp for it.

-Rwby
I’ve seen part way into season 6 so that’s as far as I am

-Attack on titan
Newer to this series, so be patient and please don’t spoil too much

-Pokemon*
Love Pokémon, if you get me to talk about regulation d I will have a hayday lol

Valorant**
-I have an oc I wanna play and I’m slowly learning the lore

Original plots
-Hero and vigilante/villain end up as roommates not knowing the truth

-an arranged marriage for peace when neither wants to marry eventually having them grow closer

I’ll be updating this thread as time goes on! Thanks for reading and feel free to hit me up!​

Hi! I wondering if you were still looking for RP partners? I would be interested in doing BNHA ^_^

Hi! I wondering if you were still looking for RP partners? I would be interested in doing BNHA ^_^
Hiya it’s still open, but my replies are slow since I’m working on a move which will be done hopefully soon. If you’re fine with that feel free to pm me

Hello! Are you still looking for any rp partners? I’d love to do BNHA rps! I also love sending memes and songs about the characters :)

Hello! Are you still looking for any rp partners? I’d love to do BNHA rps! I also love sending memes and songs about the characters :)
I’m still open! Little slow cause of the move I’m doing but finally settling down so feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back