• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Jin: Let's go, then. *dribbles the ball and passes it to Korey* If I win, you gotta sum up the balls and ask Kyra on a date. 'Cause you've been beating around the bush with her.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Jin: *sighs* Cut out that "I'm afraid" bullshit. Listen... *puts and arm around Korey's shoulder and walks with him* That kinda doubt leads to no action. No action, no progress. Imagine you don't do anything to find out what's she gonna say, whaddya gonna do then? Hm?

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Avdotya Luna Avdotya Luna My Gene and Jin got their hands full... sorry, lovely c':

Jin: *sighs* Cut out that "I'm afraid" bullshit. Listen... *puts and arm around Korey's shoulder and walks with him* That kinda doubt leads to no action. No action, no progress. Imagine you don't do anything to find out what's she gonna say, whaddya gonna do then? Hm?

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Avdotya Luna Avdotya Luna My Gene and Jin got their hands full... sorry, lovely c':

Korey: ....You're right. *pauses* But what about Seth?

Ok, me and Annabelle then. I will tell more details later on :D Wow, between rp's where I have an experiences do not have same mechanics at all. It is completely different, but I just have to to used to it. XD It is going to be a big journey tho XD

Ok, me and Annabelle then. I will tell more details later on :D Wow, between rp's where I have an experiences do not have same mechanics at all. It is completely different, but I just have to to used to it. XD It is going to be a big journey tho XD
what do you mean mechanics are different? :P

perhaps Eugene can suggest the new nightclub that opened up to Ellie and try there (eve's night club) - hears there is help wanted.

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back