• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Return of the Scarlet Empress - OOC 3e

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thanks. I'm getting better, but I am now having to the insulin shots for my diabetes. Kinda sucks, but it could be a lot worse.

Also just to let you guys know, my last IC post was made from my phone in my lunch break at work, so if I get your numbers wrong, let me know and I'll fix it asap.

Looks good from my PoV.

Diabetes sucks, you have my sympathy, I know a number of sufferers. At least it's one we're now very good at managing.

I guess you're now subject to the insulin price racket though, assuming you're in the US?

Between spent 3 initiatives on his last turn, so that puts him at 6? I forget if you gain initiative for successfully defending or not.

He started with 7? Gained1? Lost 3? So at 5?

At this rate I’m going to crash myself.

The net is I’ll wait and see how the two attack orientated characters do before deciding if I’m going to waste essence to miss anyway. He has to have like 6-8 static defenses which I doubt I can get through. 9 requires either luck or 20+ dice. 6 maybe 15+ to have decent odds.

That’s good. I think Between can hold out 1-2 more rounds before I run out of essence or initiative. This defensive build might be weaker in init generation than I originally thought.

Since social actions don’t count as withering attacks, building tons of attacks or damage might be harder than I originally planned. Interested to see how this plays out

Ok, a quick question on the Excellencies. There is the one that adds dice to the pool, and the one that lets you lower the target number. Can you use both at the same time?

Ok, a quick question on the Excellencies. There is the one that adds dice to the pool, and the one that lets you lower the target number. Can you use both at the same time?
I believe so.

Btw, what do we know about Axtis, besides being a Chosen of Battles?
Axtis is much younger than the three of you and had only been an Exalt for the past fifty years. She is a skillful fighter, but that is to be expected of a Chosen of Mars, with her primary ability focusing on the use of a bow. Her Essence level is two, and she has dabbled in sorcery a bit.

Axtis is affiliated with the Bronze Faction.

If you need to run Between in combat while I'm out, he is currently always defending until I figure out how to successfully make him go on offense without running out of essence. I was hoping the social approach would be interesting as a form of offense without having to attack, since I have shitty offensive martial charms.

No worries. I promise I won't kill you off until you get back.

Oh is it time to loot the entire Fellowship? Gotta steward thier artifacts until they grow up to use them in a few centuries.

I should have a post up today or tomorrow. Octavian is an "enemy of fate", right?

(Hm, Sidereal charms are definitely Willpower-heavy...)

Yeah bummer I wasn't able to get the finishing blow in. I have some nice bind them to a favor if you don't kill them charm.

But yeah. Will power is the big stat to manage. The auspicious destiny stuff feels like the mechanism to regenerate it but it's still alluding me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back