• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Return of the Scarlet Empress - OOC 3e

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Correct. Each Maiden only has twenty Exalted for a total of 100.

Perlata doesn't much like Yu-Shan. It sounds like the calibration parties are mandatory? In which case she'd certainly show up, but only for the minimum time possible, and probably wouldn't mingle much.

So we may have met, but we wouldn't be familiar.

What's our goal posting frequency?

Do players post once and then GM updates... Or do we go back and forth until it gets like there isn't much more to be dione and then GM updates scene?

Some of each. Post as you wish, back and forth, and I'll jump in as the scene dictates.

Heh, just noticed that one of my charm texts is incomplete in the book:

Creation of Beauty
The Sidereal adds ([Appearance or Charisma] / 2) non-Charm dice on a Craft roll. If she’s creating something as a gift for someone else, this increases to (Appearance or Charisma). Any penalties she suffers from lacking equipment

Wonder what that should be?

🎉 That's the character done, except for the one Evocation I can have on my improvised artifact weapons. I worry I may be a bit fragile, since I can't wear armour....

I'm also on the lookout for one more intimacy. I have the requisite 4, but I feel something's missing.

🎉 That's the character done, except for the one Evocation I can have on my improvised artifact weapons. I worry I may be a bit fragile, since I can't wear armour....

I'm also on the lookout for one more intimacy. I have the requisite 4, but I feel something's missing.
I made Between to be the tank, at least he has a ton of hp, armor, and regeneration hearth stone

Not settled yet, but given my Charcoal March of Spiders charms, a forerunner for my weapon evocation is currently Tarantula's Grip borrowed from The Distaff:

4m
This Evocation allows the wielder to make a disarm or grapple gambit as a counterattack, after the attack is rolled but before damage is rolled. This doesn’t count as her combat action for the round.
(Dissonant: The wielder may only counterattack if she successfully parries.)
Resonant: Every threshold success on the attack roll adds one bonus die on the Initiative roll for the gambit.

Given the guidelines in the Sidereals book, though, I'll also keep an eye out for ones that could interpret her birth and exaltation signs (which I could also define!)

yeah I have some evasion, counter attack, performance, and intimacy combinations I need to really nail down. I keep reading through so my charms, but I need to make a few flow charts for how to set things up

Psychie Psychie since you are not in combat at the moment, you can kick off the teleport spell as you wish. Go for it.

Sorry all, I thought I'd hit "post reply" days ago on Between's post only to realize it was sitting there at the bottom of the screen unposted.

Jeeze I forgot how brutally time consuming getting all your charms in a row was to kick of combat in Exalted. So many of Between's charms work and synergize off of each other. Between's overall goal is wait for someone to get attacked, use his reflexive charms to intercept and pile on the evasions, to then trigger the charm that will allow him to begin instilling and building intimacies.

Worse case, there's always GODSLAYER'S MERCY (+1wp, perm) to get the truth out of him.

I'm gong to be posting IC as soon as I get back home. I'm currently stuck in the hospital having a pity party thanks to my blood pressure and blood sugars were way high. I'm hoping to be discharged either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll have access to my computer when I'm home.

I'm gong to be posting IC as soon as I get back home. I'm currently stuck in the hospital having a pity party thanks to my blood pressure and blood sugars were way high. I'm hoping to be discharged either tonight or tomorrow, and I'll have access to my computer when I'm home.
Sorry to hear that buddy. Take your time

Thanks. Just didn't want you guys to wonder why I wasn't posting yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back