• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Retaliation

Sarah was minding her own business when she saw Hunter enter the kitchen. She raised her eyebrows noticing he was was shirtless, and felt a small grin form on her face. She looked down, watching the food she was eating, until Hunter came and sat across from her. Her grin continued to grow, and she looked up at him as he spoke. Sarah laughed, and nodded in agreement to his words. "It sure is..." She said while eying him with amusement.

One hall after another. This place was big. Ash continued to explore for a while, then came to a stop by the kitchen again. She wondered where Emet was, and hoped he was getting taken care of. Sighing, she glanced into the kitchen and saw Hunter and Sarah. "Yep, not going in there..." She muttered to herself, then turned around looking for somebody to talk to and distract her from her worrisome thoughts.

Lexi Montreal

Her mouth drops a little when he snatches the camera that was once held in her tight grip a couple seconds ago. She squinted her eyes a little as he touched it with those dirty hands of his, grimacing almost as though she felt the camera's pain of being touched by him. "
I know it's real nice. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to snatch?" She grumbles at him, moving closer to him. "And yes, it was expensive and I'd highly appreciate it if you gave it back."

Benji furrowed his brows at the results. "It's not giving me anything" He said grumpily zooming into the images and typing in a few codes to clarify the pictures. He tried the process again, but received nothing. The young teen impatiently moved a hand through his hair then looked at his sister to calm himself down. Impossible. Benji thought to himself.

"My momma didn't tell me anythin'. Born and raised on these streets. Too bad" The man said turning around and walking away from Lexi. "Don't try movin'" He added doing a hand signal which prompted a few other guys to come out from the sides and create a slight barrier between Lexi and the man.

Grey blinked a couple of times and immediately spotted the blondie. Lexi. He stepped away from the edge of the apartment structure then dashed toward another building. The teen jumped from the roof of one apartment to another trying to get to Lexi as soon as possible. The apartments were pretty near each other so the distance wasn't impossible.

@kawiibunnygirl @KaoriMei

Adélia placed a hand on her brother's back in a comforting way. "Don't worry Benji, you can do this. All you need to do is relax and maybe look at it from a different angle." She reassured her brother and gave him a gentle smile. She knew that he could do it, he just had to be able to look at it a bit differently. Adélia wondered what had happened with 'blondie' and some other person. Obviously it was someone that was staying with everyone, but she couldn't think of who would be outside. Still slightly rubbing her brother's back she saw something she found interesting. It looked like an old book and was just sitting on a table.

@RyanJXavier

Lexi Montreal

Her eyes widened when he turned around and started to walk away from
Lexi. With her camera. Her camera. She stood there for a moment, staring at the other few guys that came out from the side, biting the insides of her cheek. All she could think about was her camera. The expensive camera he stole. 'Too hell with him.' She thought as she watched the man's figure get smaller, looking back at the guys surrounding her. "Well don't you all look like a happy bunch." She muttered to herself, turning 360 degrees to see if she could escape. Somehow. "Hey guys, look over there!" She calls out, using the lamest trick in the book as she pointed to the sky to see if that would work before she ran for the guy. Her poor camera.

Benji put his face in his hands and thought for a bit. Right look at it from a different angle . . . RIGHT DIFFERENT ANGLE! He looked back at the monitor then clicked on one of the images. "One of the benefits of the human mind is having the ability to learn things ourselves without having a certain programming also known as limitation in my own dictionary" Benji said observing the image then closing his eyes. " . . I know this logo anywhere" The young teen mumbled. @kawiibunnygirl

"HEY!" One of the guys yelled running after her. The boss looked over his shoulder then began to run from Lexi. Oh great they're running. Grey thought to himself then switched his route. There were four guys behind Lexi and one in front of her. Grey watched the direction which the boss was headed in. Got it. He ran from the scene then climbed down a different ladder. The teen watched as the men ran by him. He rapidly wrapped his arm around the last man's neck and pushed his forearm into the guy's mouth to prohibit him from yelling. The man elbowed Grey in the gut, but failed to land another blow before getting cut by a blade around the side of his neck. Grey let the man fall to the ground then climbed back up the ladder again. No he didn't kill him. He just cut one of the main veins in his neck. It shortly caused the man to get dizzy and collapse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexi Montreal

She grunted when the man started running, glancing back at the four men who were now chasing her. '
Oh great.' She thought to herself. She was bound to lose her breath sooner or later but didn't want to give up because of her camera. She focused her attention back on the guy in front of her, barely even noticing Grey was present as she'd not told anyone about coming outside. "Come backkk!" She calls out behind the guy frustrated.

Grey managed to get himself back onto the roof. He watched as they turned a corner then immediately dropped down on the last man of the trio that was chasing Lexi. Heck with you. He thought to himself as he hit the man's nerve and used him as a landing cushion at the same time. The guy immediately blacked out on the spot. Two more. Grey adjusted the half ski mask on his face and the vest that was under his shirt as he ran after them. He picked up a rock and simply threw it at back of the last guy's head then hid behind a corner again hearing the man fall to the ground. Ridiculous. The teen thought to himself.

Brec moved her eyes away from her ipod setting them on Cameron's strips of bacon. She just shrugged and grabbed a strip taking a bite of out of it. She made it so she should take it. She locked her ipod and put it between her legs before slowly looking up at him. She crossed her arms her purple eyes never leaving his face. "...I was going through my duffle bags this morning...trying to find something to wear this morning...and I came across something that kinda made me mad...what I want to know is...why did you put my lace thong and bra in my duffle bag...I'm pretty sure I told you to put something I would actually wear in the bag not something that would make me look like I wear slutty underwear everyday under my clothes..." She told him before taking another bite out of the strip of bacon she was eating. She saw a few strands on her purple hair fall over her face and quickly tucked it under her hoodie hopefully before Cam saw. "And don't give me any bullshit or I'm kicking your ass twice...but I might be lenient...don't really know yet..." She tells him taking another strip of his bacon leaving him with only 6 strips of bacon. She knew he ate a lot...she's seen it in action...like...she didn't finish her dinner one time and he just straight up took it from her then scarfed it down like it was nothing. This dude is the real deal when it came to eating.

@Tree

Lexi Montreal

Lexi didn't realize that the men were being taken down behind her till the third guy, she glanced back with a frown when she saw him drop to the floor. 'What the hell?' She thought and looked around, spotting someone on the roof, running. 'Who the hell was that?' She thought as she saw the figure wearing a mask and was too far for her to make out anything. She had completely lost concentration on her running, her foot landing into a hole that was in the ground as she trips over, a yelp escaping her lips as she twists her ankle in the process, landing on her knees and palms.

Grey climbed up to the store's level which was way lower than the apartments. He ran for a few moments then looked down at Lexi. The guy chasing after Lexi grabbed her by the wrist once she fell and pulled her up to him. The boss man just kept on running. "Ya know what happens when-" The stranger began, but was interrupted by a sudden gun shot that hit his arm. He released Lexi from his grip and looked up. Grey immediately backed away from the roof to hide from being seen.

Lexi Montreal

She let out a small squeal when the man easily grabbed her off the floor by her wrist and tried to wiggle out his grip, watching the 'boss' run off with her camera. She landed back onto her knees and hands with a groan when the man let her go all of a sudden after hearing a gun shot. She looked back up at him to see where he got shot and was grateful to see it was only his arm. "
What were you saying?" She grins a little bit. Man she seriously had to thank whoever was up there.

The man gripped his wounded arm and yelled in pain. Whatever. Grey thought to himself jumping down from the store then punching the distracted man in the face. "DA F WITH YOU MAN!" The stranger yelled throwing a punch with his good arm. Oh shut up. Grey grabbed his arm then hit a nerve somewhere in his under arm temporarily paralyzing the guy. It usually wasn't this "easy" to take some guys out. Distractions work wonders though.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi sat on the floor on her knees, just watching the scenario happen in front of her with slightly wide eyes. She grimaced at the thought of being punched straight in the face and cringed as she watched the guy basically get his ass kicked as the masked-man beat him up. She watched him fall to the ground due to paralyzing him and shrugged her shoulders, looking back at Grey.

Grey looked at Lexi. His eyes suddenly widened when he saw the boss with his peripheral vision. The stranger returned and pulled out a gun aiming it right at Lexi. "GET DOWN!" Grey immediately put his arms around her to cover her from behind. BANG. The teen grimaced at the pain before pulling out the Glock 27 and shooting the man down. . . k-killed him. He thought to himself glancing at the guy for a moment before wincing at the pain.

Lexi Montreal

She let out a small sigh when she could finally relax but jumped in shock when
Grey screamed for her to get down but before she could, he wrapped her arms around her, protecting her from whatever she had to get down from which she was guessing was a gun. She heard two gun shots go off before her eyes widened, realizing who he finally was after he screamed. "Grey?" She murmurs into his chest as she had his shirt gripped tightly and buried her face into him when the gunshots went off. She looked up at him, worry and horror written all over her face. "A-Are you okay?" The last thing she wanted was someone hurt because of her.

Grey stood still. It hurts a lot. He thought to himself but stayed still like a statue not responding to Lexi. His teeth were clenched and it felt as if it had actually pierced him. Grey felt the pain begin to fade away after a few moments passed. This is going to bruise. He let go of Lexi and looked down at her ankle. "Bulletproof vest" The teen said bending down to check her injury.

"I like you each time more, I can't believe I never got close to you before,"

Ingrid couldn't help it. Her smile widened into a grin as she held onto his hand. She felt her cheeks flush with heat as she spoke, "That's... I've never gotten a compliment like that before," she said, looking down at her feet, trying to cover her blushing face. Finally gaining composure, she turned to him, biting her lip to keep her grin from getting wider. For all she knew, she might've looked quite weird with her mouth stretching so far. "You're also very nice company. I like being around you." she told him, her eyes glued back to her feet.

@Sugar

Ace

"You're also very nice company. I like being around you.", Ace smiled at the girl, once again. They were walking to nearly nowhere in particular, yet he didn't mind it at all, her company was also the best he could ask for at the moment, the towering man tugging her closer to him, grabbing her hand tighter.
''Well, what do you want to do now? I'm not bothered with this average stroll, but we can go outside for something if you want, it's morning and I don't think the cops are really that active at this moment.'' he asking, glancing towards the girl.

@pulpfiction

Lexi Monteal

She sat still as well, her teeth biting down on the insides of her cheek as she stared at him. After what felt like a long moment of silence, he replied. She let out a small breath when he told her he had a bullet proof vest on. "
You scared me." She mumbles and wraps her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She took no notice to her sore ankle and scraped knees. Right now she was just bothered about Grey.‎

[sorry for the late reply
@RyanJXavier - It was late and I fell asleep.]

Grey grimaced at the tight hug as Lexi unintentionally exerted force on the soon to be bruise behind his back. "L-let's go back now" He said hugging her then slowly backing away from the hug. "You okay?" The teen questioned looking back down at Lexi's legs. Her ankle was a bit red while her knees were scraped up.

Lexi Montreal

She nodded a little bit and also pulled back when he pulled back, glancing down at her ankle before shrugging. "
I'll be fine." She murmurs, "Just a sprained ankle. I'm sure we've all done that once when we were young." She tells him and smiles a bit before glancing back towards the 'boss'. "Is he dead?" Her voice comes out quieter than before. Just the thought of death made her shiver a little.

Tris Callahan

As Brec approached the room, Tris stepped away from the wall and nodded slightly to her friend as she delivered some food. To be honest, Tris wasn't super hungry. She sent a half smile to the girl and decided to let her talk with Cameron alone. Brec seemed pissed anyway so Tris wasn't about to get in between that. "See you guys around." She nodded her head slightly to them and exited the room, leaving the two to talk.

The smell of fresh bacon led Tris to the kitchen area where she grabbed a slice of bacon without turning towards the eating area. When she did turn though, she finally noticed who was sitting there. Sarah. Oh. Tris stepped in her tracks and sighed. Hunter was sitting across from her and the two were eating in almost silence. Nope, not about to deal with this. Chewing harshly on the bacon, Tris turned to leave.

Grey looked at the guy, " . . . I'm not sure". He approached the man and felt for his pulse on his wrist. Nothing. His gaze shifted back to Lexi before looking down at the ground. Grey tried again and felt for the man's pulse on his neck. Something. "He's alive. We need to get out of here now. Come on" The teen stood up and looked at Lexi. "Ragdoll, piggy, or bridal?" Grey asked.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi's eyes followed Grey's movement as he checked for the man's pulse and sighed a little when he told her he was alive. Yeah, he was an asshole but she didn't like the thought of anyone dying. "Whichever is comfortable for you." She tells him since he did get shot in the back so she didn't want to hurt him more than he already was in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back